[PP-F1] First Meeting (Hatsume Miku) [Complete]

She looked up, "You are already a natural at this" as she saw the her first attack. She still remembered her first time in combat, how her higher level party members carried her through it since she did not know how to deal damage effectively. She made her move, and managed to slash the boar with her weapon. She had killed it for her, and there was a drop.

Rebekah 15/15

Miku 7/7

Wild Boar 0/3 <-- Uncommon Item Loot: Advanced Rapier + 1 Damage (subject to approval)

[OOC]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! I gushed to Rebekah. She was very nice, and a skilled teacher. It was her turn to attack, I was in udder shock to see this girl in action, she was stunning in battle. When she finished her attack an item dropped also. You were so good! Can we fight some more monsters? This is so fun!! I told her.

"Sure, let's go do this." Well, that was an easy monster, she was thinking, let's go for a more advanced monster, one that will give out a better reward. "Why don't we move this way, away from the grassland, and to the forest". As usual, she is letting Miku go first.

Rebekah 15/15

Miku 7/7

Wolf 8/8

[OOC]

I was getting pumped to know that I actually had a shot at winning this game. Today I finally found not only a friend but where my rapier was! With a smile on my face I rushed at the wolf that daunted in the shadows of the woods. Right before I was going to land a critical hit I felt a tug on my foot, I fell forwards. The wolf took the chance to devour me and pounced on me, gnawing on my leg. Rebekah! I shrieked.

Rebekah 15/15

Miku 6/7

Wolf 8/8

[Okay, and thank you SO much for it!~]

She had saw Miku fell, so before the wolf can get to her, she charges right at the wolf, as she takes out her rapier. She had tried to go on on this wolf, but the wolf was able to dodge her attack. She went to see if Miku is okay.

Rebekah 15/15

Miku 6/7

Wolf 8/8

[OOC]

I appreciated her trying to save me in battle, just like she said she would. Yeah, I'm good. I said and stood up in good shape. Angry with the wolf for causing my new friend trouble; I ran at it again, with no hesitation, and struck in in the under belly. I almost felt bad for hurting it.

Rebekah 15/15

Miku 6/7

Wolf 6/8

(Okay! Seems like a plan!)

I watch as Miku got off the first damage on the stray wolf, but perhaps I was paying a little bit too much attention as it had charged right at me without looking, and tackle me down at the same time. I slowly got back to my feet and awaited my turn for revenge.

Rebekah 13/15

Miku 6/7

Wolf 6/8

[Your turn to attack ;)]

She had taken two consecutive hits from the wolf. So she does not planning on easing up on the wolf, she takes her weapon, and charges right at it, she uses every once of energy that she has and lands a huge critical hit. She calls over Miku, "Time for you to finish it off"

Rebekah 11/15

Miku 6/7

Wolf 2/8

She looked at Miku, "It's okay, sometimes it can take us a while to kill even the weakest of monsters" The wolf tried to attack Rebekah again while she was distracted, but this time she had saw it coming, and managed to dodge its claws. She yelled at Miku while the wolf was distracted once again, "Your turn"

Rebekah 11/15

Miku 6/7

Wolf 2/8

While the wolf was distracted, I sent myself forward at the wolf that was threatening to kill us. My ugly rapier glowed a blueish color and I lunged into the monster. I had landed the last attack for the monster. The wolf dissipated into metallic blue triangles.

Rebekah 11/15

Miku 6/7

Wolf 0/8 DEAD

[did the wolf drop anything??]

I was happy with myself that I had gotten a hand of the whole fighting thing. I am? Well..I guess that we could fight one more before we take our leave. I said then did an about-face. The monsters that spawned in this areas seemed easy enough to handle, especially if Rebekah was here with me.

"I agree with you, one more before we call it a day" she replied, as neither of them are low on HP. They kept walking into the forest, and this time stumbled on something slightly bigger and different, a bear. This time however, she will go first. She charged right at the bear, and tried to attack it from the front, but it had failed, she called over to Miku, "Your turn while it's distracted"

Rebekah 11/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 10/10

Okay! Once again I retrieved my rapier that I wasn't too fond of and ran at the bear. It was much bigger than I expected plus my timing was way off! I slipped right past the giant bear. It's no good, too big! I yelled back, disappointed that I missed my attack.

Rebekah 11/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 10/10

I managed a measly scrape on the bear, enraging it. It;s eyes looked dead and unforgiving as it roared in my face. Your turn, SWITCH! I yelled to Rebekah and jumped back before I could get attacked. Rebekah was truly a nice person for even helping me in the first place.

Rebekah 11/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 9/10

(Look at my journal please, I mentioned you!~)

She looked up, and saw Miku deal the first damage in this battle. While the bear was distracted, she charged from behind, looking to follow up with Miku's initial attack. She thrusts her rapier in the back of the bear and out, and had caught its attention. She enjoyed fighting with Miku, since a lot of the people she fought with, tried to over-protect her by doing everything, when all she wanted was to split the tasks in two.

Rebekah 11/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 7/10

---BEAR---

The giant bear charged straight for Rebekah, and managed to slash her with his big claws, as she looked over to Miku, "While its distracted, switch!" she called over. The giant bear was completely exposed by a counter attack on its back side as it kept its focus on herself.

Rebekah 10/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 7/10