[PP-F1] First Meeting (Hatsume Miku) [Complete]

R-Rebekah! I shouted while the bear targeted her. Now your making me angry! I gritted my teeth and threw a rock at the bear, causing it to turn towards me and charge. I readied myself and jumped at the last second. The bear ran behind me into a tree; while it turned around I slashed it's head and jumped back, running over to Rebekah. Are you okay?

Rebekah 10/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 6/10

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am okay" she said as she got back on to her feet. She had such a good friend worrying about her. Rebekah wanted revenge on the bear for that last attack, and saw an opportunity as the bear was chasing Miku, she seized her chance, as she managed to slash through the bear with her sword while it was tunneled in.

Rebekah 10/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 4/10

---BEAR---

The bear was surprised to be attacked out of nowhere, and it was quite shocked as it did not see the other player attack out of nowhere. It tried to attack her with its big claws but she easily got out of the way. Rebekah called out, "Switch"

Rebekah 10/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 4/10

Seeing the bear move again freaked me out a little. I toughened up and gripped the rapier in my hand and slashed at the bear. To my surprise, I had actually did harm to the bear that threatened us. Bears weren't always my favorite animal because of their large bodies and menacing faces.

Rebekah 10/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 3/10

After Miku had attacked, she charged after her, attempting to finish this battle for once. She takes her time to approach the bear, and is able to strike it once again. She watches the HP bar fall almost all the way down to the end, but it had 1 HP left, she looked to Miku, "Time to finish it" she yelled.

Rebekah 10/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 1/10

[sorry, was out of town, back today]

---Bear---

The bear looked right at the girl who had just struck it down to its last remaining life, and charged right at her, knocking her down to the ground. She looked up and the bear was almost on top of her, she knew Miku had a golden opportunity to finally end this fight.

Rebekah 9/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 1/10

After the bear landing roughly on top of Rebekah a sudden feeling of fear washed over me. My rapier shook in my hands as I drove drove and forced myself to end the bear's life. The massive creature roared as my rapier pierced through it's stomach.Are you okay? I'm s-sorry..I said, dropping my sword onto the ground.

Rebekah 9/15

Miku 6/7

Bear 0/10 DEAD

"I am okay, it is not that bad" as she got back up on her feet. Their first day of training had finally come to an end, and she told her, "Let's head back before its too late." The sky was starting to get dark. She enjoyed today with Miku, her best friend, who learned a lot in combat.

---COMPLETE---

2 Complete Pages (2 x 400 = 800 Col)

Monster Fighting (18 x 5 = 90 Col)

1 Uncommon Item Drop ( Drop Approval )

Total: 890 Col, 1 Uncommon Weapon

Split: 445 Col each, 1 Skill-Point each, Uncommon-Weapon gifted to Miku

All rewards subject to approval