[PP-F3] Yet Another Field Boss (Zelrius, Daeron, 5iou5)

Daeron was standing around with his Maverick friend Zelrius. It was funny, the term Maverick. People still fear us, but yet they knew that we only kill those everyone wants dead. Daeron looked towards Zelrius with a firm look. "Zel, let's find us a random player and go take on a field boss. We can use the experience, and we can use people to help make us look like nicer people.

Off in the distance, Daeron saw a player, <<5iou5>>. Dearon pointed at the player with his right index finger. "That one, he looks like it'll be fun for him to join." he said as he had Zelrius follow him behind. As Daeron approached the player, he gave the player a look. "Listen kid, let's go ahead and take on a boss. We know you need the experience, and we need to look like good people." he said as he sent the player a party invite, as well as Zelrius.

I am sitting down going through my inventory Try to figure out my next course of action when it comes to getting equipment Suddenly 2 players approach me "Listen kid, let's go ahead and take on a boss. We know you need the experience, and we need to look like good people." One of them said bluntly. As they approached me. "Why are Y'all bad people" Pulling my sword out a little from It's scabbard. To Show Them I am armed. "You 2 seem okay But you need to Work on your manners" Letting go, my sword So it falls back into its Scabbard. then Reaching up and Selecting yes on the party invite. "I'll join Y'all. The name is Five . What are your names."Quickly extending my hand

Zelrius straightened tuxedo and ran a hand through his hair as Daeron greeted the player rather flatly. Zelrius ywaned, accepted the request and looked toward the one who referred to him self as Five. Zelrius replied in a bored monotone voice "Look, Another lackey, Daeron. Hello There Lack- er, Five. I am Zelrius. I do not normally hang on these lower floors but today Daeron dragged me. Looks like you'll be our dead wieght for the evening. In any case, We better get a move on, I do not like standing around too much, Makes me seem afraid. And if anything should be afraid, It should be the Monsters of me.

Daeron looked over at Zelrius. "Can you... sound a little enthusiastic when saying it please?" he said hoping at least. Daeron then led the group into the Forest of Wandering Mist. "Alright guys, I have specs on the field boss here. It respawns and it's weak as can be..... to us anyways. It deals 2 damage per hit, and has 50 HP. In other words. Stay back newbie." he said with an arrogance in his tone. Now before the party stood the Armored Goblin.

Daeron: 39/39

Zelrius: 59/59

5iou5: 13/13

<>: 50/50

As the 2 players ignored me introducing myself. They started heading towards A forest I quickly started following Them. "wow You still need work on your manners." I mumbled To myself."Alright guys, I have specs on the field boss here. It respawns and it's weak as can be..... to us anyways. It deals 2 damage per hit, and has 50 HP. In other words. Stay back newbie." One of the mysterious players said Looking at me. As we enter the Forest of wondering Mist. I quickly Draw my sword In preparation for the boss. They spoke Of as we Get deeper into the forest, Suddenly The field boss drops in from the Forest canopy as it landed It try to recover from the drop , I rushed forward, Not wasting any time Hitting A spot between It's armor. "I'm not that Weak" I Yell as my attack hits Home

Daeron: 39/39

Zelrius: 59/59

5iou5: 13/13

<>: 48/50

Damage dealt: 2 (Sword of beginning +1 damage)

damage received: 0

damage mitigated: 0

Zelrius smirked as the battle began. This should be rather easy. Much to the Blood Buccaneer's surprise, The newbie had hit. Zelrius drew his sword, Sange, and ran straight for the <>. This battle should be fairly easy. The boss had next to no HP and Zelrius and Daeron did a bunch of damage. Zelrius merely laughed arrogantly as he moved with great speed toward the Boss.

The Goblin felt the first impact on it's heavy armor. The goblin had no voice to speak, but it did have a voice to laugh and cackle. The damage dealt to him so far was nothing and it will continue to do nothing until then. The goblin drew it's rusted blade, but somehow still durable enough for combat. The Hate system was already high enough on Five for him to be the current target of the Goblin.

The Goblin ran forward at the player, but the attack was a miss as the weapon was interpreted as far too short. When it swung, the weapon wasn't close enough to deal damage. Instead, the player in front of the Goblin, must have only felt the wind from the weapon.

Daeron: 39/39 [Hate]

Zelrius: 59/59 [Hate]

5iou5: 13/13 [Hate]

Daeron rushed forward at the <>, and he drew his weapon mid-sprint. The blade ended up in the soil and was cutting a line in the soil. Daeron gripped his weapon <>, sadly not the legendary weapon. He swung the weapon in a diagonal upwards method so that it would cut across the chest of the <>

The attack rendered to be useless as the armor of the <> seemed to be somewhat durable. Daeron seemed to have been swinging his weapon badly or something as the blade clashed off the armor and it sent sparks through the air.

Damage Dealt: 0

Damage Mitigation: 0

Damage Received: 0

After turning around I noticed The goblin charging At me Fortunately for me, it's somehow over estimated its swords Length Not even hitting Me But Giving me a slight breeze from the force of the sword swing. "Thanks for the breeze It was getting a little humid here." I said, preparing my sword for another attack. As I Was getting ready For my next attack I see that one of the mysterious players tries to go in for An attack, but Hits the Armor instead Doing no damage as I take My sword Stance My sword starts glowing bright orange I Start charging towards the goblin once more right as I got within Sword distance. I quickly pivoted on 1 foot Getting behind it and hitting the goblin in the back managing to hit him between The armor once more. "You guys still think That I am useless?" With a Faint smile on my face as I Jumped back with the other 2. " Let me give you a piece of advice Don't underestimate me"

<>: 46/50

Damage Dealt: 2 (sword of beginning +1 DMG)

Zelrius smirked at the Newbie's comment now. There was something interesting having been said from a Level 5. If it didn't show before, Zelrius's narcissism was certainly showing now in his movements. His hand perfecting his hair and straightening his suit as if it was the most important thing right now. Then looking back up he replied to the Newbie's comment "Hmph, Do not get cocky. I can and will take you out faster then you can scream 'Maverick'."

Then, Taking his sword in a tighter Grip, Zelrius went for a Jab at the goblin.

The goblin began to build up a rage that the lowest leveled player was dealing damage to it so far. The goblin ran towards the player with anger in its eyes. It swung it's rusted blade at the player with a force that was hard enough to kill. However, the weapon sparked the armor and dealt no damage to the player. The goblin retreated to its most recent position, the place where it stood where they met the goblin.

Daeron watched as the goblin went for <<5iou5>> again, which slightly worried him. If the player was going to be building up enough hate then it may not look good for him. Since Daeron wasn't a tank, it was nearly impossible for him to build up high enough hate unless he hit criticals. He ran forward at the goblin, hoping to strike it hard enough to deal some damage to the Goblin. Daeron again, managed to miss again. He was upset with the fact that he couldn't touch this weak boss. But either way, he would consider trying a new approach next turn.

Damage Dealt: 0

I quickly run up to the player that threatened to cut Me Down, headbutting him hard enough to make him stumble backwards, but not enough to take any HP. "You have a problem with me. If so, Say it."I yelled when suddenly the goblin Started Letting out a deafening roar. I quickly looked towards the goblin taken my eyes off the player that just Threatened me. "Before killing each other Let's kill that thing first." I said angry as I've ever been Steering the beast down But keeping my Peripheral vision on the Player I Headbutted I quickly Lowered my Sword to my side preparing my attack as my sword starts glowing bright orange, once again This time, my anger clouded my judgment on my attack hitting the goblins Armor instead of the previous weak points. "Dang it, Need to get my head in the game" As My sword bounces off the armor making me stumbled backwards

Zelrius shook his head. He wasn't easily angered by such things, or if he was, Zelrius never showed it. For now he just stored away little bits of information for later. Zelrius had to laugh a little at the hot-headedness of this newbie. Keeping his level head, Zelrius charged forth to attack and hit this Goblin

<>: 38/50

The goblin felt the weapon of Zelrius hit the targets body. Suddenly, the goblin couldn't move. The feeling of suddenly unable to move. The players that stood before the goblin now were able to strike him without fail, and the hit will be deadly from Daeron and Zelrius for sure.

<>: 38/50

Daeron gave the <> a stern look as he ran forward at the enemy. He held his sword by the hilt and he put full arm strength into swinging at the <>. The goblin's eyes widened as it watched every player hone in on the body. Daeron smiled as he swung the weapon at the chest of the Goblin, ready to provide a heavy blow to it's health bar.

Battle Dice: x [Paralyzed = Instant Hit] (3 Damage + 4 Skill Damage + 2 Weapon Damage = 9 Total Damage Dealt + 1 Heal Health)

Daeron dealt a severe blow to the <> and he watched as the health bar dropped a large amount. The health was now in the orange and almost half way down to depletion.

<>: 29/50

As I walked up to the paralyzed goblin. "You're paralyzed now aren't You you can't move You don't mind if I try new Move do you?" I said With a smirk on my face as I put My sword almost Touching its back. "Top Slice" I yelled as I pivoted on 1 foot spinning A full 360 degrees Knowing that the beast cannot dodge my sword As it went through its chest

<>: 27/50

Damage Dealt: 2 (sword of beginning +1 DMG)

Zelrius enjoyed that he didn't look like a tool in front of a newbie anymore. He furthered enjoyed the pain and suffering he was causing the Goblin. This was going rather nicely, And quite honeslty, Zelrius liked this newbie. He was bold, Brash and just a tad bit crazy.All those fit well with Zelrius as not many people in this world were like that. Smiling he tried once more to attack the Goblin.

<>: 19/50 (YET ANOTHER PARALYZE)

The goblin was ready to move and strike at one of the players when suddenly the player named, Zelrius did another hit that caused it to be unable to move. This was insanity. The one and only <> was about to be defeated by three weaklings. It's health bar was past 60% and it's now standing on it's last 40%. The goblin was about to take another severe blow as Daeron had recently done high damage.

Battle Dice: Unable To Perform Action

<>: 19/50 (Paralyzed)

Daeron saw as Zelrius had performed another hit to paralyze the <>. The enemy was weak and he knew it. Daeron then ran forward at it's target, ready to deal another heavy hit. He gripped his blade with his right hand and prepared for the swing. He put more force than he had before into it's swing.

Battle Dice: (Instant Hit) (1 Damage + 4 Skill Damage + 2 Sword Damage = 7 Damage)

Daeron had swung his weapon and even if the <> hadn't been paralyzed he knew he would have hit it without any doubt. he now pointed towards the goblin and directed 5 to attack the goblin while it's still paralyzed.

<>: 12/50 (Paralyzed)