[PP-F3] Yet Another Field Boss (Zelrius, Daeron, 5iou5)

As I notice Zelrius Strike The goblin once again paralyzing it I decide to charge At it going for its arm that's holding the sword, I backup To where a small boulder is and I use it to kickoff Making my run Both more efficient and faster. "Watch out guys and don't blink you'll miss it." I yelled as I sped towards the goblin holding my sword Straight in front of me When I hit the goblin. I hope that my sword Would cut the arm off unfortunately some of its armor prevented that from happening. All I did was loosen its grip on its weapon. "Dang it I was hoping To cut It's arm off Oh well" I said after jumping backwards removing my sword from its arm.

Daeron: 39/39 [Hate]

Zelrius: 59/59 [Hate]

5iou5: 13/13 [Hate]

<>: 10/50

Damage Dealt: 2 (sword of beginning +1 DMG)

Damage Mitigation: 0

Damage Received: 0

Zelrius ran forward. He wasn't going to do anything fancy. Atleast he didn't plan on it till he got close. The Blood Buccaneer remembered that the Goblin was now paralyzed and when he was infront of the enemy, Zelrius did a little dance just to show off. He laughed at the end, knwoing there wasn't anything this poor bastard could do about him. Zelrius simply struck the goblin with his sword

Zelrius: 59/59 [Hate]

<>: 3/50 (No longer Paralyzed D: )

The goblin was furious at how low it's HP was now. It looked at Zelrius, the player who had caused it's health to drop that low to begin with. It then ran forward at the player with an anger in it's voice that it had, and it swung it's <> at the player with full force.

Battle Dice: 7 (1 Damage Dealt)

The <> had finally been able to deal a point of damage to the player who had harmed him so much. The problem now was that the enemy was low on HP and that it was outnumbered. From the corner of the goblin's vision it was able to see Daeron running in to deal the finishing blow.

Zelrius: 58/59 [Hate]

<>: 3/50

Daeron watched as it dealt some damage to Zelrius. Knowing that he can finish the enemy off, he ran forth in a full sprint at the goblin. Daeron raised his weapon with a single hand and jumped into the air, ready to swing downwards at the goblin as he came down to provide an even heavier impact on the field boss.

Battle Dice: 8 (7 Damage)

The hit was a success and after Daeron finished his landing, he saw that the <> was erased from the world, until it respawned any ways. The opponent wasn't tough to begin with and he was happy that he could be the finishing hit. When the experience menu opened up it showed that a piece of material had dropped. <>. Daeron was glad that he had gotten a single crafting material out of that and that he would take advantage of this by crafting something with the material soon enough.

Zelrius: 58/59 [Hate]

<>: Defeated

All players gain 173 Col, 1 Skill Point.

Daeron receives <> as loot for dealing the final hit. Only a single material was dropped as the loot dice was 12.

The players are welcomed to post their responses to the field boss being defeated but according to this post, the roleplay is now completed.

I witnessed the goblins strike at the player that I had Headbutted Dealing only 1 damage. "Okay, finally, the Goblin hits one of us And only does 1 damage 'Haa' That's just Pathetic" I cried out laughing as I watched the other player end the goblins misery. "Great job. What did we get." I asked As I walked over to the Player that finish it off. "What metal scrap I can't use that I am a tailor Not a blacksmith Dang it I guess I need to go after regular mobs If I am to get any material that I can use" I said, walking away Scratching my head. "ahh which way was town again I am lost."