[PP-F1] Journal Log #1 (Invite)

The streets filled with panick as Sieghart was running around trying to find his way around, Kayaba just told them all about the whole dying situation, he needed to stay calm and think. As he looked around he didn't really know much about SAO, as this was his first MMORPG every, but this was no ordianry one now, it was a DGVRMMORPG, he needed to find his way around and search for a place to find info on this town. As he walks he finds a place to sit, a nice little bench infront of a coffee shop as he rests his legs, this day was long and he saw it was getting dark soon so he needed to find out how to get what he needed to know.

He had all his starter gear, a purple clothejacket, not his long purple leather trenchcoat like back home, as well as a black shirt and some black pants, and grey-white knee boots. As well as a fancy looking starter weapon this dang thing had no special effects except for its nicer appeal than other starter weapons, Sieghart sighs as he leans back. His mid-length dark brown hair blew in the wind, as his brown eyes looked up at the sky, as this day could have gone worst, he could have died. But the days end was nie and he needed info bad and a place to stay at, before he went hunting, as he looks around he gets up and begins to walk, as he wasn't paying attention and bumped into a young man.

"Oh dear, forgive me young sir, my apologies." He says as he looks at this young boy and sees he is quite something, long white straight hair, grey eyes, a slim physique, and as Sieghart could tell he was quite a quick person. Sieghart bows in his mistake and begins to walk away as then it hit him, "Oh my, uhh, young man, may I have a few questions out of you for a moment?" He says to the young man as he walks back up to him, and looks down at him only a slight bit.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soul blushes a bit because not many people would ask him to have a word but he kindly nods at the man and slowly removes his hand form his jacket and extend it to the man and with a small smiles he says."Of course sir,But my name is Soul if you didn't already know.He shyly looks at the ground hoping the man hadn't heard the story of how he became so distant from the world and all the people on its plains.

Sieghart extends his hand out and shakes Souls hand, as he shakes it, "Sieghart, pleasure to meet you Soul, so by chance do you have any info might find useful getting arounf the town, I just got done listening to the maniac in the sky yell about the whole die here your braind will blow up like in scanners." He says as he used a moive situation to compare to this situation, as Sieghart looked around his brown eyes looked up, and then back at Soul "Listen I would love to have as much info as you can give, mind if we go to a place with chairs and such?" He asks Soul as this young man seemed quite pleasent, a little distant but who isn't around new people, as Seighart sees the fountain he walks with Soul to it and dips his hand in the water, and splashes his face abit.

"Sorry, I just needed a refreshing wakeup call, it is getting late and I don't want to be a bother to you, but i would like to know the locations of the Shops, the Taverns, the Inn, and any other places that may help out a level one person like myself." He says getting to the point and being straightforward, as he looked at Souls white hair and then his grey eyes as he was now interested in this young man.

[OOC-The reason I am saying this, Sieghart is new, and as the Anime goes, I follow the story plot as all new players so, they meet in the plaza and have the mess scared out of them by Kayaba, I am just follow my own storyline.]

Soul nods and points off into the distance."First is the inn...if you want we can rest up there and I can show you around the city in the morning or we could do it now.He shrugs his shoulders and pops his neck"Which ever is best for you Siegheart.

He looks into the water and sees his reflection and his eyes show a hint of sadness in them, but he turns away from the water and sits on the edge of the little brick wall and pulls up his inventory."Do you need any col my friend? If you do kits 10 col a night and its 5 col for a drink at the tavern I think...sorry I never have been in because no one really talks to me...

He looks at the sky where the image of the man had just been and sighs."If only she were here...I suppose she's in a better place now....

As Sieghart looked at the young man and sat down next to him, "And she would be who?" He asked, knowing it was alittle rude to butt into other peoples personal lifes, "You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to, I won't pry if you reject." And I don't thing I'll be sleeping in the Inn for the night, I'd rather sleep out here, where the air is nice and cool, but I don't wann stand out to much, so I guess I can take 10 Col, I mean I'll pay you back." He says as he looks at Soul again, and pats his back, "Come on pal, lets go inside, you don't need to worry about them, you have me to talk to now."

He says as he tried to cheer up Soul, a thing he was quite good at, but he never showed a smile, just had a positive attitude, and was leaning forward to get Soul to look at him. "So Soul,, let me ask you something while we trek, you seem abit distant, may I ask why, again if you don't feel comfortable I won't pry, but I can't stand to see another person ache in pain of something like this, I would like to understand whats going on." He says as he helps Soul up and they walked into the Inn and saw a few seats in there, as he sat down in one of the fancy plus couches and saw Soul sit in front of him.

Soul blushes and tries to hie it with a failing effort but let's his word come out because no one has ever seemed to care about him that much,so as he sits down and folds his legs together he looks Siegeheart with a hint of sadness and pain in his eyes.

"Ill tell you....since your the only one who cares....in the real world..I have a sister..Yumi is her name and she's the kindest thing on the planet...but she was diagnosed with cancer....so she wasn't allowed to use her nervegear set anymore....and she had given it to me and bought SAO for me...she made me promise that I would help beat this game for her...but now that im stuck....ill never see her again....His eyes start to fill with tears as he hugs Siegeheart awkwardly and squeezes his jacket."Thank you...so much..you don't have to pay me pay for the inn...

Soul pulls away and wipes his tears on his sleeves."Sorry if I acted like a baby..."

Sieghart looks at him and places his hand on Souls shoulder, and pulls him back as he bends down and looks at him, "Tis fine to be sad to miss your familiy, as I too miss my mother and father, but I can't say I know your pain, I am a only child and I never knew what it was like to have siblings." "Listen Soul, you aren't acting like a baby, your acting human, being emotional is part of who we are, now look at me and try to see this way."

"When you do get out, and your sister is better, imagine how you will feel to see her next to your bedside, as I expect you were with her at her bedside." He says as he threw words of encouragment at Soul, as he tried again to cheer him up, "And I thank you for the payment, I will pay you back that 10 Col and more, now Soul I need to know something else, is there any good hunting spots around I need some places that give me good kills, and decent EXP, as well as Col." He says to Soul as he then sits back down and leans forward, placing his elbows on his knees and looks at Soul with his brown eyes, as he just made a new friend.

Soul smiles and a nod imagining being back at his sister side and looks into Siegeheart's eyes.He liked this young man,Enough to consider him a close friend even though they had only met an hour or two ago."Yes of course Siegeheart...in fact right out the city are some boars on the isles across the hills.

He yawned in exhaustion from training by himself and started to doze off but helplessly tried to keep awake.So he feel off the couch and face planted into the floor,snoring softly and soundly as he lay there.

Sieghart sighs as he picks his friend up and tosses him over his shoulder, as he walks to the Inn Keeper, "We will pay in the morning, place it on my Tab, I ill pay as soon as possible two rooms, one for me and one for him." He says as he sees Icon appear asyinf Tabs have 3 day limit if not paid a fine for your my arrest would come soon, as he sighs he hits the accept button and takes the keys and walk up the stairs. As he enters the second floor, he sees the room he saw on the wooden part of the key and walked to the door and opened it, as he entered and set Soul down on the bed, seeing him sleep made him chuckle, Sieghart stopped as he touched his throat, "So mother, this is...laughter, I never knew how it felt, well father may be right sometimes, but now... he is wrong."

He says to himself as he looks at Soul and smiles, not knowing he is smiling, he closes the door and locks it, as he slid his key under the frame and then walks to his room. As he opens the door and enters it, he sees the very same lay out, and he walks to the window as he needed fresh air in this stuffy room. He opens the window and cold air trickles in, Sieghart sighs in relief as he unequips his gear and clothes, as they disappaear in a flash of blue pixels, all that was left were his boxers, as he hops on his bed and closes his eyes. He turns and touches the small lamp and all the lights turn off and the moonlight creeps into his room making him fall asleep.

Soul wakes up a few hours later but reaches out for the feel of his pet but to disappointment he finds that the dog is not at his bed as usual. He gets up and pulls up his control panel and unequipped all his clothes as he got into the shower.I wonder where Siegeheart is? Maybe outside? Or another room? Well whoever he is...I hope he isn't lost.

As Sieghart was dead asleep in his bed, he didn't really moved much, as he was a heavy sleeper. He finally wakes up as he rolls off his resting place, with a loud yelp, and thud he landed on his face. "Gah, bloody ell man, what is going on now... oh wait thats right Soul, and then the tab, well I guess I should go and get ready." He says as he gets up and shakly opens his HUD and equips his gear, as he walks to the bathroom and splashes water in his face.

"Well I guess some hunting would be good for today, so where to go?" "Wait Sou said he would take me there, well to go find him." He says as he walks out of the rom and locs it, as he walks to Souls room and knocks on the door, "Soul you up, we need to get going, I have a debt to pay in 2 days." Sieghart says as he hears running water and sighs, as he leans against the wall and waits for Soul to come out or respond.

Soul comes out of the shower and grabs a towel and starts to dry off and he feels as if someone is at the door so he wraps the towel around him and he walks to the door and opens it and sticks his head out of the door."Oh hey Siege! Wanna come inside?"

Soul doesn't wait for an answer so he walks away and leaves the door open for him.

Sieghart sees Soul peer out of te corner, as he saw water dripping from his hair, and then goes back into he room, Sieghart sighs as he follows and sees he has a towel around his chest. Sieghart has a nonchalant look on his face as this was someting he never encountered, he sighs again and takes a seat down at the coffee table, and leans forward, his purple clothe jacket over his black shirt, as his black pants were al wrinkled now as he sat down. His white-grey knee high boots making loud canking sounds as he set them down, and he looks up a Soul who walked back into the shower Sieart took his sword of his belt and layed it on table, and began to examine it again.

He takes a clothe napkin and rubs the blade making it shinny and nice looking again, as he looked in the refelxion of te blade, all he saw was the resembance of his mother in the blade. As he sheathed in the scabbord once again, he looks up and speaks to Soul, through the rooms, "Hey Soul, when you get out we need to talk." He says as he then places the sword and sheathe against the frame of the door and waits for him to finish what he was doing in there.

Soul then walks out naked in searching for something in panic not noticing That he is nude."Have you seen my mask?He searches under the bed then blushes as he sees himself."Oh my god!He then quickly covers himself and runs to the bathroom and grabs his towel and looks at Siegeheart "Please don't tell anyone....."

He eventually dries off and puts his clothing back,but still hasn't found his mask."But what did you wanna talk about?Soul seems to be calm and un affected by what has just happened

Sieghart wasn't looking when Soul had his little accident, as he was looking at his sword once again, but when he looked up he sees Soul running to the bathroom again, Seighart didn't know what had happened, as Soul came back out he leaned forward and sighs, "I can't tell anyone anything if I didn't see anything, and no I haven't seen your mask, now what I wanted to talk you about." "Last night when you fel asleep, I had to create a tab at the front counter, if I don't pay back 20 Col in 2 days the guards will come for my arrest, I need to get to killing monsters and obtain Col fast."

He says as he then looked at him again, "Plus also, you said you would also take me to some places for hunting and I guess those areas will help with Col and EXP." He says as he leans back and picks his fancy starter sword and lays it across his lap, and waited for Soul to tell him what he needed and to agree to his plan.

Soul looks at his new friend sadly and pulls out 20 Col and drops it on the table in front of him."Look I daunt care what you did or what happened but your my friend and I care about you.....so first your gonna go pay the fine and then ill take you out to get some EXP and Col but if it gets to hot im pulling you out do you understand me?Soul says in a stern but caring voice.

Sieghart nods as he picks up the Col and flipped all the coins into the air, and then in a flash he buckles his weapon to his side as he then draws out his fancy weapon and all the Col coins land on the end of the blade, "So if it gets hairy you'll help me, I don't mind that, and thank you, I will pay for our rooms." As he lets the coins slide down his swords flat side, he tilts the blade and they land in his hand, he sheathes his sword again and looks at Soul and turns to the door and walks down stairs and put the currency on the counter, "This is for last night, I will be clearing my tab and not be putting anythig on it for awhile."

He says as the money disappears and the NPC smiles at him, and Sieghart sees his tab was cleared and locked until futher notice, he turns to Soul, who followed him, and he then sighs. "Glad that is taken care of, ow to the fields, I need the EXP. and more Col." As he then walks to the door and opens it as he walks into the plaza and looks at the gates and begins to venture to them and hearing Soul speak to him.

As Soul starts to follow Siegeheart a Young woman tackles him."Oh Soul I've been looking for you!Don't scare me like that or I will have to hunt you again!She's about 6'1,Long black hair,a white and pink starting outfit and a nice rapier but her level reading is 4.

"Oh...Kathrine...I thought you ditched me to go into the woods with Ghost....He frowns at her with fear and panic.God why did she find me now....

"But Soul! You now that I promised to help you!"She wines as her blues eyes sparkle in the sunlight and snuggles into Souls chest.

"But I have to help Siegeheart!"Soul whines as he reaches for you.

As Sieghart sees he player tackle Soul, Siegahart could see that Soul didn't like this one bit, "Miss Kathrine, may I ask of you to let my friend up, he can't speak or breathe if he is laying in the dirt." Sieghart says as he takes Souls hand and helps him up, using his strength and pulled this Kathrine away from Soul, "So Soul, who is his your girl-friend?" Tis a pleasure to meet you miss Katherine, I am Sieghart." He says as he looks at Soul who had a worried look on his face, Sieghart held his clanking fancy starter sword still and looked at them both, "Oh of course Soul that is correct, please forgive us Kathrine we are in quite a hurry, Soul shall we then."

And in a flash Sieghart takes Soul by the shoulder and hurries him away, as he then leans in and spoke, "Mind telling me what just happened, I am quite confused now." He says as he looks back and sees te girl having a pouty face on as she wals in the same direction they both are walking.

Soul walks beside him and looks at his feet as he walks."She's a friend who goes to my school...she's really nice and sweet but she's a bit over protective of me for some reason but don't hate her for it....she's always been there for me and my sister but yeah she's a nice young woman"As soon as he says that Kathrine runs in front of both of us.

"Where do you think you are going with out me"!She puts her hands on her hips and puffs out her lip."Your not trying to leave me by myself Soul! I could he hurt....or kidnapped and they could do things to me!"She takes Souls hand and looks at Siegeheart "Can I please come?