[PP-F1] Journal Log #1 (Invite)

As Sieghart enters the store, along with Soul and Kathrine he looks around and sees no one up at the counter. "Hmmm... maybe there not in Soul." He says as he turns around and looks at Kathrine, as he then sees the back door open and the shop keeper came up front. He sees a young man with blonde tint hair and emreald green eyes, as Sieghart looks at Soul and walks to him, "Is this the fellow you were mentioning to me?" Sieghart says as he looks at Kathrine and sees that she doen't like this place what so ever.

Sieghart looks back at Soul and taps his shoulder, "I don't like this, Katrhine is... well look at her, she doesn't want to be here at all, and what kind of shop is this anyway?" Sieghart asked in a more worried tone of voice, as he looked at the young man standing behind the counter.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soul sighed and looked at his friend with a small smile and a nod but his tone stayed calm and unworried as he gently took kathrines arm and stared to walk to the door with a quick pace and looked back at Siegeheart."Well are you coming or not because theres much to be done today and we've just began"

(OOC:Sorry iove been kinda busy lately)

Sieghart nods as he followed Soul to the counter and he began talking to the shop keeper, as Sieghart sighs and leans against the counter. He looks in his iventory and fiddles around his options and such as he was quite bored at this moment. As Soul then turns to Sieghart, he hears him say something to him, Sieghart turns his head and listened to what Soul was saying to him.

(OOC- Kinda fading in and out today.)

Sieghart sighed as he was slightly hungry as well, he walks with Soul out of the store and into the dinning district of The Town of Beginnings. As they find a nice sandwitch shop, they sit down and eat as Sieghart looks at Soul devour his food, while he just ate it normally. With one hand as ht other was holding his chin up with the palm, as they sat there Kathrine was still clinging to Soul as he sighed and looked up at the sky.

Sieghart finally looked back and got a message, as he opens it up he sees its from his brother, "Wonder what he would want?" Sieghart said to himself as he opened it up and read it, "A challange to a duel, well I guess I could do that." He says as he responded back stating that he would as soon as possible, then clicked send, as it zipped away to no were. And then looked back up at Soul who was eating again, his second plate of food, Sieghart looked at him with a expression hat could only say "Like Really?", as he finished his own food and looked back at him.

Soul couldnt help but to blush a bit as he felt like a pig but it was so good that he couldnt stop, it was one after another and another and another, but he looked at Siegeheart and seen his look so he looked at his half eaten sandwich and set ut down."What was the message about?"He tried to push Kathrine away but she clinged on to him like a frightened kitten.

What is she doing? Trying to embarrass me maybe....as usual...

Sieghart looked at Soul and sighed, "Tis only my older brother declaring a duel of strength, I will find him later and accept it." He says as he yawns abit, looking at Soul push Kathrine away, and she jumping back on him, made him wonder. "So Soul Kathrine, whats your relationship, how are you two soo close?" He asked as he finished his sandwhich and then crossed his arms and he leaned in to listen.

Sieghart closes his eyes and places his hands together and looks up, as they come up below his hand and rest them under his nose. "So your childhood friends, and you known each other for long periods of time." "And you promised to be with her, well I can see how she is always clinging to you Soul." He says as he leans back up and looks at the sky and sighs, as he then looks at a Leek on the table, and picks it up, and he begins to eat it. Seeing how Kathrine always hugging Soul, made Sieghart think, as he ate his vegitable, and listened to them talk. As he finished his food he takes a sip of his drink and then sets it down, as he looks back at Soul. "So anymore places to go after this one?" "I truly do like to walk the city and explore it's locations." He says as he looks back at Soul, waiting for him to finish up with talking to Kathrine.

Soul sighs and looks down as he sees Kathrines crystal blue eyes."She played with me and babysitted me when my sister was in the hospital.....but she is three years older than me....and she knows everything about me that ive told her...and I dont know what i'd do without her..."Kathrine smiles and nuzzles her head against his chest as she shivers from the cold."I still remember the day we met Soul...such a cute little boy and i was twelve...i didnt know what i would do at this age.'

Sieghart sighs as he leans back and looks up, as they rambled, as he sighs again, "Well all I ever had was my brother, father, and mother there for me." "Other than that, I never had someone next to me, I mean Leonhardt was there next to me all the time, but were brothers were always together." He says as he then closed his eyes and listened to all the chatter around him, as he faded into his own little world now.

Soul places his hand on Siegeheart shoulder and squeezes it gently."Well I here for you now...and I don't abandon my friends...especially now."He smiled a bit to show that he did care for him but Souls mind had been focused on Kathrine because he had started to feel something for her something deeper than his actual self but he pushed the thought away and focused on his friend.

Sieghart looks at Soul, he sighs, "Thanks Soul, well were off to now if I must ask?" "I for one wouls like to understand this place some more." Sieghart says as he gets up and looks at Soul, his attention now on the goal ahead to him, as he looks up, mid-day was the time he saw. He looks back down back at Soul, "So Soul anyplace to go next?" Sieghart asked, as he saw Kathrine was pestering him as of now.

As Sieghart was oblivious to what was around him, he got another message, :Egag!?" "Another message, from... whi is Shi?" "That name I'm not familiar with... a duel request... me and my luck with all these requests." He said as I he looked at Kathrine and Soul, "Well this should be fun wouldn't you say, many people want to test their valor and strength against me." "Well we can go to the tavern, I would like another drink to quench my throat, I am quite thristy for a beer right now."

He said as he turned towards the Tavern walked up to the building and opened the door. As the loud noise and booming sounds of people around him laughing and cheering, None of this struck im in the slightest, "God there all so loud and noisy." He says as he takes a seat in the back corner and sees Kathrine and Soul sitting in front of him. "Order what you guys want, barkeeper one Beer please."" He says as a mug was brought to him and full of beer in it, as Sieghart took a sip of it and looked back at Soul and Kathrine.

As Seighart took another drink he looked up and was conversing with Kathrine, as he exhanged words with her he then finally turned to Soul once more. "So Soul tell me, what are a few things about yourself, I would like to know." He says as he finished his beer and tosses the mug back to the NPC barkeeper, and then looks back at Soul who seems like he was having a good time.

[OOC- Im brain dead right now @.@ srry.]

Soul was smiling but his mind was else where and he caught what Siege heart had said barely."So Soul tell me, what are a few things about yourself, I would like to know." Soul looked at him and his smiled faded completely."I...i dont think im ready...''Kathrine smiled at Soul and rubbed his back softly."C'mon Soul....tell him already..''

((OOC:Ish okie X3))