[PP-F1] Journal Log #1 (Invite)

Sieghart sighs as he nods, "Sure you can come along, I won't say no." He says as his kindness of his personalit just came out, and he began to walk again, as he looks around for any enemies, he activates his <> skill and tries to find i any enemies were around.

Edit: As Sieghart looks up and to his left he hears snorting and grunting, Sieghart then draws his sword, the nice and much fancier starter weapon slide with much ease as he charged in the direcion of the boar and prepared for battle.

[Rolled a 8]: Successful, one boar found, one point to Listening skill.

[1-5: Skill fails and nothing is found]

[6-10: Skill success, enemy is found: 1 boar]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Sieghart gets ti the location he sees the lone boar, he gets down on one knee, and looks behind him, "Okay Soul, you give me back up okay, you Kathrine, please stay put, me and Soul will haddle this." He says as he then charges at the boar and swings his sword in a downward motion.

As Sieghart strikes the boar in the neck with his sword, he sees its HP hit in the red, and it squeels as it trashes around, he leaps back a few feet and looks at Soul who is next to him, and Kathrine who did as he asked and stayed put, Sieghart then focuses on the boar a head of him, "You take the kill, I just need the EXP. and Col." Sieghart says as he points his blade at the boar and had a determined look on his face.

Sieghart

HP: 9/9

Soul

HP: 13/13

<>

[Rolled a 6]:

[boar 1 takes damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

<>

Boar

HP: 1/2

[OOC- NPC's like Kathrine cannot aid us in battle site rule.]

Sieghart sighs as Soul had a chance to kill the boar, but he let Sieghart take the kill, as he dashes at the boar, he moves left anf right, making the boar look to each spot he landed, making it confused and dashed he swung his sword at it in a upward motion.

As the boar shook its head and bullrushed Sieghart, he was struck and sent flying back a few feet, he slides back up and stabs his sword in the ground to stop his movement, as he looks at Soul. "Okay, now lets try this again, you go and kill it, if you miss I will strike." He says as he had a little sweat rolling down his face, "I got to kill this thing off quickly." He thought as he was now keeping his eyes on it.

Sieghart

HP: 8/9

Soul

<>

[Rolled a ?]:

[boar ? takes damage]

<>

Boar

Soul sighs and draws his sword"Fine....."

Soul rushes the boar and quickly gives a powerful slices at where the neck meets the head but the boar jumps forward causing him to miss.

Sieghart HP: 8/9

Soul HP: 13/13

<>

[Rolled a 3]=(boar has dodged)

Boar:1/2

<> Boar HP: 1/2

As Sieghart sees Soul miss, he gets up and then dashes at the boar once again, and swings his blade, as the boar jumps back, and Sieghart keeps going at it, he looks and sees that this boar was trying to stall for time. Sieghart jumps and looks at the boar, "Now you will die you beast." SIeghart says as he then dives from the heavens and flies at the boar.

Sieghart falls and lands behind the boar, as he quickly turns around and leaps to face the boar who was now focusing on Soul now, Sieghart looked and didn't like this at all, Soul was strong, but still he didn't like a friend to be targeted, he quickly jumped over the boar and landed next to Soul and pointed his blade at the monster. "You ready pal, you go for the legs and I'll strike its head." Sieghart says as he and Soul prepare to counter attack this boar.

Sieghart

HP: 8/9

Soul

<>

[Rolled a 2]: Miss

[boar 0 takes damage]

<>

Boar

Soul rushes the boar and stabs his sword straight through its body and pierces through thee other end causing it to explode in red pixels.

"Hehe gotcha you sneaky bastard!"

Sieghart HP: 8/9

Soul HP: 13/13

<>

[Rolled a 7]=(boar has been defeated)

<> Boar HP: 0/2

As Sieghart sighs in relieve he sheathes his sword and looks at Soul, he takes a deep breathe and walks to him, "Nice work, that one was harder than most other boars, so were to next?" He asks Soul as he sees Kathrine run up to Soul and tackle hug him in a glomp. Sieghart face palms himself and turns around as he looks up at the sky, "Soul, I think you friend should head home, I don't want her to to be a burden to us, but I don't think that she will be much help either."

He says as Sieghart turns back to her, "I'm sorry miss Kathrine, but I believe you should head home, I don't want you to get into harms way as we are fighting." He says as he looked at her with a stern look and had his arms crossed, and was not wanting to give up on this part, as his stubborness was coming out.

Sieghart looking at her, his kindness had it's limit, as he said once again, in a much more sterner tone of voice. "Kathrine, I won't say this again, go home, your only going to get in out way, trust me, we are going to be fighting more monsters and we don't want to keep watching you and fight." "I would feel better if you were not with us right now, when we get done fighting then we can hang out." He says to her and started to tap his foot, "Because we can stand here all day till the cows come home, but then what good would that do, either that or we can return back to the town and end the day here." He says to Soul with a serious look on his face, as he turns and finds a rock, as he sits down he looks at Kathrine and shows that he is willing to sit here and wait til she determines this event.

As Sieghart sighs he gets up and begins to walk back to the town as he now was sure that she wouldn't want to go, as he took Soul and Kathrine as he hears a crack in the forest, and turns around as he sees several orange cursors, he turns to Soul and then grabs his arm as they run. "Player Killers, we need to get to town now." He says as they run and were nearly at the gates when Sieghart turns around and sees the Pker's were stopping. he and Soul were now at the gate enterance when he turns to him and Kathrine, "See miss Kathrine, this is why I wanted you to head back to town, now we have to stay here." Sieghart says as he knew Pkers couldn't enter the towns, he sighs as he then slowly turns and enters to plaza and sits down at the fountain.

"Well that really was bad, I don't like to run, but hearing rumors about players who kill for their own pleasure, I never thought that I would come across one, or several." He says to them as he rests his legs and looks at Kathrine, "well now we can stay together now, so besides going out into the fields, what do you wish to do now?" Sieghart says as he wasn't ready to take on other players.

[OOC- Okay no, that will not fly, that was something I did not like Soul.]

Soul pushes Siegeheart and Kathrine off him and draws his sword as he turns around.He knew they were to slow but he could hold them at bay and retreat before they killed him.The strength of his friends surviving would keep him going as long as he had some hp left over.

"Go! Ill hold them off! Just don't turn around...."

He swung his sword around his body and got into his stance for he was ready to spill blood.

((OOC:Sorry Haha I just like to have random things happen in roleplays but if you didn't like that I wont do it again and sorry it was short I kinda had a bad day at school))

Sieghart grabs his friend and pulls him with him, "Like

hell

I'm leaving you, your coming with me, I don't care, your not fighting them." Sieghart turned to him, "Listen, we aren't murders, we won't attack people, we need to run Soul." Sieghart says as he grabs his shoulder, as he pulls him along, as all this commotion was going on, a pack of Dire Wolfs appear and they engage in battle with the Pker's. Sieghart has a worried look on his face now, "Soul we have to run now, we can't take on that many opponents, we are only 3 people."

He says as they all begin to run towards the town and Sieghart looks behind him, and sees no one had followed them, Sieghart sighs. As he looks at Soul, "Well 4 Pker's and then a pack of 5 Dire Wolves, lovely, see Soul that is why I said to run." Sieghart says as he looks at Soul who had a mad expression on his face, "I'm sorry I pulled you away from that, but you couldn't have taken them all on." Sieghart says as he sits back down on the fountain edge.

[soul, your crazy if you think your taking on all those Pker's at least a pack of Dire Wolves appeared XD.]

Soul looks at the ground ashamed of himself and shuffled his hands together."S-sorry Siegeheart...I just wanted to protect the both of you....no matter what enemy...id fight to protect you...even if the cost is...death...

Soul then looked up at Siegeheart and hugged him with a tight squeeze and lifted him off the ground as he put his head in his neck. "Please don't be mad at me!Soul pleaded childishly.

((OOC : Well that's just how I am X3 my friends lives over mine))

Sieghart sighs as he lifted off the ground, "Don't fret, when I get stronger and we have more people, then we can take on enemies like that, but you need to think, how would your friends think if you gone and died, and left them here all alone." "That kind of thing make a person regret ever leaving you, I'm not mad at you, I just try to protect others and see the bigger picture." "We had too many enemies and too few people, look Kathrine is shaking."

Sieghart says as he walks to her and bends down, "Miss Kathrine are you okay, you aren't hurt are you?" He asks her as he takes a look at her and sees she is fine, as Sieghart stands up and looks at Soul. "So my friend, shall we explore the town, I never did get to finding those shops, plus also I would like to get something to eat." Sieghart says as he taps his friends shoulder, and then walks to Kathrine and helps her up, as he then turns to Soul again and they go and explore the town of Beginnings.

Sieghart knew Soul was right, but that is why he was careful, he didn't want to fight Pker's or anyone either, unless it was a test of strength. As Sieghart knods he walks with Soul, "Yes lets, I would like to know the location, of all the basic shops." He says as he was walking next to Soul, as Kathrine was clinging onto his arm, and holding tightly to him, Sieghart and Soul finally reach ah shop and Sould grabs Siegharts shoulder.

As Sieghart looks back he sees his friend point at the shop he nearly passed, "Ah our destination then. well lead on young warrior." He says as he and Sieghart walk in as Sieghart takes a look around and sees no one up at the counter. "Hmmm... maybe there not in Soul." He says as he turns around and looks at Kathrine, as he then sees the back door open and the shop keeper came up front.