[OP-F4] Beware of PKers

I chuckled deeply as i stood near a snowy topped building.

Hunting down and killing mavericks doesnt give you an orange cursor...havent you guys learned this by now.. i spoke with a slight sharpness to my tone.

Attack a Green cursored player makes you orange for a shot time...but killing one make it permanent i spoke with a little evil in my voice.

Yes i figure once you notice the orange cursor above my head you'll start thinking twice about me, but i should warn you, i am skewing for an older path and am on my way to a green cursor once again... i said with sincerity

To be honest...orange cursored players arent to be judged by appearance...some of them are actually good people, taking Keith-san and i here for example, I used to hunt down players who killed others, but that didnt mean when i fought them that other Green players didnt get involved....Keith on the other hand...im not sure how he got his orange cursor...but it sure as heck WASNT from hunting other orange cursored players i spoke with a bit of suspicion, walking over to the small gathered group.

"I don't know you. I know Keith, respect and trust him. I was there when Ruri got her orange cursor.." he trails off, remembering lost friends.

A change seems to come over him, his eyes become cold and hard, fingers claw and teeth begin to bare. The last time this happened was long ago, in the real world, and nobody was left intact after it. With physical effort he prevented himself from doing anything rash, but the signs still show. He walks away for a second.

She sees Ether suddenly get a change of expression. Walking over to him instead of circling Keith now. "E--Ether..?" She asked him in a soft tone hoping that she'd help him out of the situation a little as time went on. Unsure how or what made him do such a thing but hoping he'd return back to normal soon. Although she could only hope that he would get out of his sudden state of depression soon.

He barely noticed Ruri. Lost in the past, he relived the death of Dirgun and Ragnar, two close friends. He replays the moment when Ruri was forced to kill the love of her life while he looked on. While he was gone, Grim had also left Aincrad.

Suddenly he felt extremely alone, sinking to his knees. He did something he'd never done since he logged in. He cried.

Dexter starts rubbing against Ethereal, in an attempt to make him feel better. "I think Dexter doesn't want to see you crying. He's trying to make you feel better, so cheer up! Enjoy life while you can. You never know when your time is up." Dylan smiles. "You have so many friends there for you and they want you to feel better. Let them."

[OOC]

Keith looked up at his cursor and sighed. "Mavericks aren't always orange. They can be green, and just as dangerous." He said, as he hugged his little sister. "Many green Mavericks are criminal masterminds, and organize Maverick activity while acting as innocent players."

"That also reminds me Keith.." She spoke as she turned to face him not really wanting to see <> crying when she was around him. She'd turn sadder if she were to look at him like this. "I saw a rally of players attacking a player of the name of <>." She reported wondering how Keith would take it exactly. But at least glad that she saw it.

I stood next to Ryu and reached for his hand, holding it tight. I sent Ryu a message, I didn't want him to answer out loud either. Ryu, what kind of relationship do you have with Ketih? Should I be concerned about any of this? My finger pressed the send button as I looked at Keith. I trusted everyone here still, even knowing that there might be tension between some.

My stomach clenched tight when she mentioned the incident involving Grim. I looked away from the group to avoid anyone seeing me. My face turned ghostly pale because I knew Grim. Ruri, what happened to Grim? I spoke with a serious tone of voice. I didn't know what I'd do if I found out one of my friends had died. Grim and I only talked once, in a guild meet but still..something seemed off about all of this. If someone was murdering my friends...

I read the PM quickly and typed my response to her, knowing exactly how to respond

At first Keith and i were at each others throats, but after the quest he and i took, we have gotten over it, in all honesty im pretty indifferent to him, unless he would decide to attack me without warning, but him being a maverick hunter, attacking me would definitely throw him into maverick status, because even though i have an orange cursor, he knows my intentions are to change that...he isnt a bad guy, just sometimes...a little more confusing i hit the send button and looked around.

Why do i get a "grim" feeling from all this? i said...knowing my pun was going to get butt tons of negative feedback

Seeing Ethereal stand up and announce something like that made her a bit confused, even though she was confused she walked towards him. Moving beside him she nodded to the idea of avenging Grim's death. "I will follow you..." She spoke towards Ethereal hoping to avenge Grim's death fairly well. And hoping the mavericks will be fairly easy to hit and kill. Though she hadn't talked to Grim in that long, she meant something to her somehow. But she never really correctly known the reason. Yet she hoped to avenge her friend along with Ethereal. Even if Mayonaka or Ryujin wouldn't help, she would do the best she could to help avenge her friends.

[OOC- @Ethereal: No one liners!]

• 1 year later...