[PP-F6] <<Jungles Are Such Horrible Locations>> (Dylan)

Haine sighed as she roamed around in the jungle once more, slapping away moving plants and slashing them, before stopping after five minutes of the same scenery. "WHAT THE HELL. "N-Now what... I'm not going to teleport because that's a wimp move..." the bluenette muttered nervously before shrugging like the procrastinating girl she was. Her blue eyes scanned a walking figure as she jumped slightly, afraid that he/she had heard her words. She'd pick a small rock up and toss it his way, before casually walking as if she wasn't the one who did that.

Haine placed her hands over her mouth and widened her eyes before shaking her head and stepping back out from where she was currently at, and slowly made her way towards the apparent figure of a boy. "Um..." she muttered while holding her hand out, offering to help him out of that bush. "Rocks are pretty... they really are." she quietly stuttered slightly, feeling a tad guilty for throwing that rock. "Wait what."

"Nope!- Aww I make sure to keep Yue as a slave, she never gets out of my view. And I'll help you find him! For the love of animals... Let's find him together maybe?" the bluenette suggested with slight hint of sympathy towards the boy. Yue was one of the most precious things to Haine, and she had helped her throughout the loneliness and combat. Yue was a part of Haine, and she knew how worried he had been to lose "someone" important. Quickly she darted off, looking everywhere to try and spot an animal with the stated characteristics.

"Thanks so much, he has certain fondness for bananas..I think he's part monkey." He looks around, but then hears barking. "That's him!" "DEXTER! I'M COMING!" He runs as fast he can, and when he reaches him, there are two gorillas approaching the dog. "Dexter, get behind me." He backs away slowly, hoping to not provoke them. SMASH!" One of the gorillas slammed the floor causing both Dylan and his dog to fly in the air, and then to hit the ground. "Ouch.."

Dylan's HP: 11/15

Dexter's HP: 7/9

Gorilla 1's HP: 12/12

Gorilla 2's HP: 12/12

Haine's eyes narrowed as she had seen two ugly monsters appear. "I-I'll get them!" she hollered out loud while focusing her attention on the first foe while trying to keep her guard up for the second gorilla. Somehow she managed to stab the gorilla creatively, grinning deviously as her excitement grew. The fight was most likely to end soon, so she better enjoy it while she could.

Gorilla 1's HP: 3/12

"Well, you can't get all of them! They scared poor Dexter! He runs at the second gorilla, calmy, but with a determined smile. "Its time for homo erectus to go extinct again!" He stabs his dagger in empty space, where the gorilla was two seconds ago. The gorilla slams down from a tree, but luckily Dylan was able to jump back to avoid damage.

Haine's HP: 75/75

Haine frowned at the big gorilla as she raised her katana again and stared at the foe with a deep glare. "Hm... sir ape," she chuckled before stepping to the side swiftly and dodging it's attack, her eyes wide open in alert. To her surprise she had been struck from behind by the second gorilla. "O-Oww..."

Haine's HP: 72/75 (?) IDK.

"Why are you saying oww? We don't feel pain in this game." He runs up to the gorrilla that had just hit her to surprise it. "What does a Gorilla learn first in school? The Apey-cees! Also to not mess with me! Dylans stabs its underbelly and backs away. "I'm sure you're gonna go bananas because I'm hurting you.

"

Haine's HP: 72/75

Dylan's HP: 11/17

Gorilla 2's HP: 8/12

[OOC]

The bluenette laughed humorlessly as she got up to her feet and sighed as if she had been suddenly drained of spirit. She usually had the strangest mood swings during the strangest of moments. "Heh... which one now?" she muttered quietly before her eyes lit. Swiftly she dashed at the gorilla and stabbed right through it before laughing and pulling the blade out, slowly getting back into her mood.

Gorilla 2's HP: 2/12

"Its time to finish the first one off, and I'm just the person to do it." When Dylan runs in for the kill, the second gorrilla grabs him, hits him against a tree, and then slams him into the ground. "I t-think I m-made too many j-jokes at the both of them." He gets up from the bush disoriented, but still ready to fight.

Dylan's HP: 5/17

Haine placed a hand over her mouth before nervously snapping at the boy. "I-IDIOT! You can't fight like this... you'll die. J-Just... stay out while I finish them off," the bluenette shakily demanded. Before she could stand around any moment longer she'd get back to kicking butt. "YA FAT OAF DAMMIT!" the bluenette scowled before slicing the gorilla's head off and taking a deep breath as her eyes glared at the last foe remaining.

Dylan's HP: 5/17

Gorilla 1's HP: 0/12 - DEAD

Haine panicked as she poached her sword right through the last gorilla. "H-Hey wait!" she'd holler out before kicking the gorilla's corpse, not even staying back to watch it materialize as she sprinted towards the boy. She'd have quite the workout while running towards him. And she then poked his shoulder slightly. "You didn't make me mad! I was concerned about you almost dying. Death is something I despise greatly," the bluenette would sigh.

"O-oh!" the bluenette would jump slightly as he fell on his bottom and sweared. Nervously she'd scratch the back of her head before smiling as he stood back up. "I used to be like that when I first started. I remember my first field boss being one hell of a time! And it's nice to meet you Dylan, my name is Haine," the bluenette would chime before extending her hand out for a handshake. It had always been a habit of hers to greet new people this way.

"Sure I'll come along! But as long as you step out when you're low on hp," she almost demanded before giggling as Dexter had rubbed against her leg. She loved animals a lot, especially dogs. "Haha! He's so adorable! Good boy Dex," Haine cooed while patting his fur gently. Immediately she realized how strange she had just been as a light blush of embarrassment formed on her face. "Oh s-sorry! Lead the way," she grinned with a thumbs up.