[PP-F6] <<Jungles Are Such Horrible Locations>> (Dylan)

She simply nodded as she responded. "Sure! I know my way around this jungle! Well a... Bit? Well less talk more walk! Let us go!" and with that the pumped up teenager would cheerfully march on, excited about what else they would encounter on floor six... The home of the rogue creepy chimpanzee's. Well maybe... G-giant tarantulas too. Yikes!

She nodded with a cheerful smile before quickly pacing up a hill which actually went up rather high. "Woah! It's so cool! I wanna try rolling down it..." the bluenette childishly muttered before she twitched her eye when she looked down to see all the... pleasant dirt everywhere. "Aaand... I take that back!" she'd frown before carefully making her way down it, avoiding the rocks in her path skillfully and stepping over them to prevent herself from busting her head open with a single slip. She had been used to these sort of adventures due to her guts when it came to adventuring.

"Can I ask you something? What were you doing in the forest? I'm just curious.." He follows her up the hill, but when takes a step to go down it, he slips and tumbles down. He gets up with low health as the fall took some HP. "Oww.. next time, do you think we can go on more easily traversable paths?" He sighs and gets up, still following her.

Haine mentally banged her head against a door for choosing a little risky path instead of the safer ones. "Sorry... I'm stupid. I'll have to cut down on risks when adventuring with others! Sorry again!" she had panicked slightly before finally walking on a NON HILLY path, silently thinking about where to go next on this creepy trail as the word stupid played over and over again in her mind. "Shut up mind! If only I could shut off my mind but then I'd be dead! Hm... Where do I go now? Somewhere "safe". And WHERE would that be?" she'd quarrel internally. But snapping out of her thoughts, she'd ask a simple question while practically wandering. "So what are your favorite type of monsters to slaughter?"

"I see! I've slowly gotten accustomed to this reality, so excessive grinding and hill tumbling is an everyday thing to me... but at first I was too childish to even draw my sword. I'd be off munching on candy," she muttered the last sentence while feeling ashamed of her old personality. A non-combat slacker who dwelled in town and never took the death game seriously. That was until things really progressed and she was forced to start combatting, and she grew to be addicted to it after a while. "Oh well... I prefer ice dragons or massive golems! Though despite their size, it's still the HP that matters," Haine noted cheerfully while also keeping her guard on at the same time. A noise in the distance startled her, but it was most likely from somewhere farther away from them.