[PP-F2] The Hunt for the impossible: Red Osmium? (5iou5)

Raidou follows the application Fives left with the «Secretary NPC» of Firm Anima, Walking around floor 1 looking for the tailor shop he was trying to make the last time he saw him. Walking up to a basic shop with a sign with a sword etched on it, "Dragon Claw Needles, Hmm hes been busy" Raidou remembers back to way in the beginning saving the party from the set of rams and boars. "Back then I was a different person, I hope he doesn't hate me and that he even remembers me." walking into the shop. Sitting behind the counter asleep is who hes after, Raidou leans over the counter looking down at him "Hey you asleep?" he shouts.

"Aaahhh Who, what's, when, where, why," Five Yelled as he jumped up, drawing his sword and putting the sword to the person who scared him Throat After he got his eyes to focus He noticed that it was his old friend Raidou "oh Hey, it's you how have you been Raidou" As he pulls his sword away from his old friends throat quickly Attempting to put the sword back into its sheath with style. He throws it up in the air to have it land into its sheath on his back But his luck is not that good as The sword gets stuck in the ceiling "Dang it, not again. One second." He reaches up to pull the sword Out of the ceiling But he struggles to pull it out. "ARRRRGGG".He finally asks Raidou "Can you help me with this." He says with a Ashamed and frustrated Tone as this is his 20th time getting it stuck

Raidou reacts just like he always in these situation, shrugging it off with a joke "Woah there tough guy." he laughs. Raidou lifts his right hand out grabbing just above the hilt on Fives blade and ripping it from the ceiling with a quick tug. Raidou holds onto the blade asking Fives "There you go, you got it?" holding the blade completely steady, although larger significantly it was much lighter and easy to hold out waiting for Fives confirmation before he releases the edge.

As five watches Raidou remove the sword from the ceiling with ease he is not very surprised, considering that the last time they fought together. Raidou was holding a 750 pound sword with one hand, so removing the sword from the ceiling it seemed like child's play to him. "You are calling me the tough guy you're holding my sword by the blade Tough guy" Five said as he reached out and grabbed the swords grip taking it and swing it backwards into its sheath. "So what brings you to my small tailor shop" He said as he walked around the display. "It has been a while since I saw you last still have that heavy sword Of Yours"As five continues walking towards entrance and start stretching his back from sleeping on the floor. "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, sleeping on the floor hurts" He mumbled to himself

Raidou continues past Fives "Well actually I saw your interest in my guild" Raidou points to the side of his head, at his temple "and I don't forget a thing" he says with a chuckle. Raidou begins to walk out into floor 1 toward the warp gate "You coming? lets go put you through the ringer and test you out. See if your made of the same stuff Anima members are." As he steps onto the gate "Floor 2!"

"Well actually I saw your interest in my guild" Five Started scratching his head, trying to remember and then watched as Raidou enter the floor teleport "You coming? lets go put you through the ringer and test you out. See if your made of the same stuff Anima members are." He said right before he teleported "Ah wait for me" Five Yelled As he quickly ran back into His Store grabbing the bracer from his display table then turns Around and runs out of the store straight towards the teleport. "Floor 2" He yelled as he ran into the teleport on the other side of the teleporter His initial inertia stayed with him carrying him forward and face planting Him straight into a tree. "Okay, that hurt" he said with his nose squished against the tree After getting back onto his feet and wiping Off the dirt that there Might've been On his face he then looked up at the tree that gave a notification."Immortal Objects" I wasn't even trying to damage the tree As He Sighed Then Taking The bracer. That he took out of his display table And straps it Onto His arm "please remind me again what were doing Raidou?"

Watching the events unfold rapidly, Fives dives head first out of the warp gate into a nearby tree. Snapping to his feet and wiping off nothing before looking at Raidou with a quick glance "please remind me again what were doing Raidou?", upon which Raidou responds calmly "Well I got to see how strong you are, so I know where to place you in my guild." Raidou looks around at the trees taking in the serenity with a gust of wind, enjoying the perfect weather that is always prevelent in SAO. Raidou looks back at Fives "so is there anything you need to get done? like a quest or maybe even some leveling?"

Five Reaches back and grabs his sword, remembering that he needs to get the material for a new sword. He then proceeds to answer the question "Let me think oh, I need to get Some metals so I can get A better Sword " Before saying anymore Five starts to think "I also Need materials for my shop " He said under his breath and quickly look back at Raidou. "I guess all I need some unique metals as well as Some really tough leather And other types of skins. But mainly, I'm looking for a very heavy metal, as well as a metal that is Red In color The metals are for A sword And the skins are for leather armor After thinking for a few Minutes He decides that he wants to fight a field boss Five "I would like to Go for A field boss, To see how far I've come since we last saw each other"

"Yeah I see plenty; to the north east is where I found my metal but that may be dried up, south of here is where wolves tend to culminate, and a little bit west of here is where me and Haine fought a saber tooth cat." Raidou says as he uses acrobatics to descend the tree with a thud. Walking closer to Fives looking at him with the quarry, Raidou furthers the conversation "So we can go after the rare metal that may not exist, the easy to obtain leathers, or the rare leather type." Thinking hard about the metal, Raidou remembers Griswold the guilds blacksmith "You could however skip over the metal, and I can introduce you to Griswold."

"If you are sure that we're not Going to find Any osmium but I would like to go after The wolves And the sabertooth, that sounds interesting. I wonder what I can make with that Sabertooth pelt" Stepping forward he Then asked Raidou "who is Griswold Do you think he has the metals I am looking for," As He Starts scratching his head, knowing that he has not met anybody By that name Five Then leaning up against a tree staring at The sky amazed on how it looked just like the real thing "You said North or South for the wolves well, at any rate, I need material But I really would like to get some Osmium for my sword" He said. After pulling his sword out staring at it and Then Showing Raidou How beat up his sword is. "Let's go after the wolves first, so please lead the way." He extended his hand out flats to jester for Raidou to go first

Raidou quickly PM's Griswold asking about dense metals before moving to meet Fives request. Raidou leads the way to where he hunted the wolf that nearly killed him, when he was lower levels. With a slight shudder, Raidou was walking about and found a pack of wolves. The wolves found aren't nearly the size of the one that almost took his life, but Raidou was sure these would still be dangerous in their own right. Silently Raidou approaches after looking at Fives and putting his finger to his own lips, gesturing keep silent.

Raidou: 29/29 +3 Dmg, +4 Dmg Miti, +2 Acc, +2 LS 8-10

Fives: 17/17 +2 Dmg, +1 Acc, +1 Eva

Wolf 1: 6/6

Wolf Pup: 4/4

Wolf 2: 6/6

Adolescent Wolf: 5/5

As 5 sees Raidou Put his fingers to his lips, gesturing to be quiet As 5 Is Paying attention to Raidou's instruction. He steps around the adolescent Wolf and makes his way towards one of the adults as he accidentally Seeing an opening 5 gestures back to Raidou Swinging his hand down like karate chop Towards one of the adult wolves, den pointing with his middle finger and index finger to his eyes and towards the other wolves Signaling Raidou to cover Him . 5 then got close enough so that he could swing his word straight down to the Wolf's Neck Unfortunately, a rock prevented the blade from going completely through Reading it with only 2 HP 5 Then quickly jumping back As to not get attacked immediately from all sides

Fives: 17/17 +3 Dmg, +1 Acc, +1 Eva +1 LS 8–10

Wolf 1: 2/6

Damage dealt: 4

Damage Received: 0

Damage Mitigated: 0

Health Regained: 0

Raidou looks on at the players gusto, surprised as his sudden rush of bravery. Drawing his weapon up, it glows blue before Raidou springs forward rapidly cleaving upward. The blade gets ahead of Raidou, and he cleaves through a stone behind the wolf as it hops quickly to safety

Wolf 1: 2/6

Damage dealt: 0

With the wolves now awake and aware of 5 and Raidou Presents they backed off 5 would then circle around towards The injured wolf aiming to take it out He starts by sprinting around it, and then unleash A 4 hit combo as he Yells "4 corner slice" Then lunging Forward 4 different times from 4 different directions Unfortunately not able to complete his combo as the Wolf was destroyed after the second hit "Dang it. I wanted that Move to hit all 4 times." He said as he started focusing on one of the other adult Wolves

Wolf 1: 0/6 (LD 8)

Damage dealt: 2 (it ran out of hit points)

Raidou gracefully slams into one of the smaller wolves with ease, aiming to reduce the packs numbers. Raidou yells out at Fives "Aim for the smaller ones, unless you feel confident in your next swing as less enemies means less likely to be surrounded!" as he quickly flips his grip on his sword and jumps upward with it glowing green. Descending on his next target, Raidou flips around in mid air acrobatically, re positioning himself to cleave down on the next target.

Wolf 1: 0/6

Wolf Pup: 0/4 (LD 11)

As 5 hearers Raidou say reduce their numbers 5 takes those words and keeps them as he aims towards One of the Wolf pups taking his sword straight up its start glowing bright orange as it came down cutting the pup in half it Then turns into thousands of polygons Then quickly jumping backwards looking for his next target.

Wolf Pup: 0/4

Raidou still airborne, with his weapon glowing green descends just as fast as his ascension. Tearing through the air with speed, Raidou lands as the creature jumps backward to avoid the swing. Raidou has to lift his arm up to block the wolves jaws. Grabbing the wolves snout with his right hand, leaving his sword sticking out of the ground next to him the monster isn't moving anywhere as Raidou yells out "Fives, I have it! Take a hit on it!" as the monster cant pierce through Raidou's gauntlet.

Wolf 2: 6/6 (Raidou's Target)

Wolf Pup: 0/4 (LD 4)

Damage dealt: 0

After destroying the wolf pup 5 Would hear Raidou yell for his help Spinning around He would charge towards the Wolf As he Notices Raidou is holding it by its Snout. "Keep it still I will try to End this With one below." He yelled charging towards the Wolf as his sword started to glow bright orange, he would attempt to slash At it, but he starts To realizes that he's slipping a little, he changes his Orientation and goes for a stab as his sword, goes into, the side of the Wolf, the wolf would immediately jumped back losing A large chunk of its health.

Dice roll 4 +2 accuracy = dice roll 6

Wolf 2: 2/6 (Raidou's Target)

Wolf Pup: 0/4 (LD 4)