[PP-F9] The Maverick of Flames

Guest Keith

Keith came to a halt to see Cicila handling her fight with ease. But he then ran into a wall while watching his gorgeous wife, and the other two skeletons caught up. They raised their weapons and cleaved at Keith, one sword carving into his collar bone and a flail piercing into his leg. "Urk... I don't have time to play games with you!" He shouted, stepping back and catching his breath.

Keith: 76/80

Cicila: 64/64

<> 10/10

<> 5/10

<> 10/10

Cicila saw out of the corner of her eye that Keith was surrounded and frowned. She lunged a few daggers at the bonemen who were attacking him and made their health go down some. She wasn't paying attention and the boneman that was attentfiedto Cicila, attacked her and knocked her down. It attacked her a few more times. "gha...hnnn...You have just gotten on my bad side!" She yelled at it and attacked it with ease. Killing it.

Cicila: 60/64

<> 10/10

<> 0/10

<> 10/10

Keith saw Cicila kill one of the skeletons, and he had to step it up a notch. Keith hopped up and ran forward to the skeletons that had hit him. He brought his sword forward into a strong swing, using his momentum to do a powerful slash on one of them, sending it rolling back on the ground.

Cicila: 60/64

<> 1/10

<> 0/10 -Dead-

<> 10/10

Cicila smiled and headed for the one that was left and threw a bunch of daggers at it. Hitting one. She managed to land a dagger and frowned when it wasn't dead. She was thinking of a way to not miss next time and was caught off guard

The one that was left hit her 'cross the head and landed her unconscious. The two danced by her but hit the closest to Keith by his over-killing rage.

Cicila: 58/64

<> 1/10

<> 0/10 -Dead-

<> 5/10

Keith ran forward and kicked over the skeleton he had attacked before. "Looks like it's a 'Grave' situation for you, buddy!" He said, slashing it and sending it into a shower of blue crystals. Two down, one to go. Cicila should have enough strength to take it down.

Cicila: 58/64

<> 0/10 -Dead-

<> 0/10 -Dead-

<> 5/10

Cicila woke up, seeing that she was about to struck but she caught it with her dagger and shoved it into the skeleton. "You're finished ya stupid skull." She cringed to it then realized she didn't completely kill it and was grabbed by it and was burning. She yelped in pain and looked at Keith who saw she was slowly losing her hand. "Help me...Keith." She muttered to her husband.

Cicila: 55/64 -slowly draining by one-

<> 0/10 -Dead-

<> 0/10 -Dead-

<> 1/10

Keith threw his katana at the skeleton, slicing it's hand off and he ran over to Cicila, ending the conflict. He picked her up and hugged her, kissing her as he tried talking. "Oh god... Cici, are you alright? This is all my fault... I shouldn't have brought you..." He said, hugging Cicila tight.

"I'm alright. It's my fault. I was caught off guard that's all. Don't blame yourself. I'm not dead, aren't i?" She laughed a little and hugged him. "Let's keep going...." Cici offered to her husband and slowly stood up and grabbed his hand and walked a step, then fell to her knees. "I'm fine...I'm just not use to fighting that's all...or this heat." She re-assured him, wiping her forehead. She felt herself being lifted off the ground and then saw her blue-haired husband's face up close. He had picked her up and was holding her on his side "I can walk you kno-" She was interrupted by his finger on her lips.

Keith kissed her in the room, no skeletons around this time. Cicila felt so warm, he hugged her and kept kissing, pulling away briefly to nuzzle her neck lovingly. "If you want to take a break, we can just chill around for a while. Ruby has a few methods of cooling off ya know." Keith said, his purple carbuncle climbing from behind his vest/jacket thingy and onto his shoulder, yipping happily and hopping onto Cicila's head.

Keith nodded and walked over to a pillar, sliding down it and sitting on the ground with Cicila on his lap. Ruby sat on Cicila's, looking up to his master for instructions. "Ruby, try switching to Diamond Charge." Ruby nodded and the small crystal on his head turned clear. The crystal on his tail became clear as well and more angular shaped. Ruby then blew on the two, releasing cool winds on them.

Keith smiled and hugged Cicila. "That's what family is all about, right? Me, you, Ruri, Haine, your brother, and little Ruby here too!" He said, motioning to the small Carbuncle fanning them. "Plus, I'm sure we'll be out of this game in no time. We just keep on moving forward for our own sake, and for our loved ones."

Keith's Japanese wasn't anything great, but he could tell she was upset from what he made out. "Hey, it's alright..." He said, hugging her. "I don't want another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold. I don't want another minute gone to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul." He said, before he kissed her for what felt like forever.

Keith held Cicila in his arms as they both slept. She was so small and snuggly, he hugged her closer while he was deep in thought, dreaming about the two of them in the real world. He dreamt for a while, and then woke up later. He blinked slowly, still seeing Cicila was in his arms. He smiled and gave her a hug, kissing her on the lips to see if she would wake up. "Hey Cici... Let's keep going..."

"N..no..five more minutes brother..." Cici said, moaning in her sleep. She snuggled up against Keith and started to quietly snore and grip his jacket more tightly.

She eventually woke up to Ruby licking her cheek with her small tongue. Cici laughed then blinked, slowly opening her eyes and seeing Keith than smiling and kissing him on his cheek.

"How long did I sleep hun?" She asked him, seeing that they were in a cave.

Keith swiped his hand in the air and brought down his menu, and then looked at the in-game time. "Looks like we were out for a couple of hours... Sheesh, burning castles are apparently more comfortable than they look, am I right?" He said with a small laugh, standing up and taking Cicila's hand, helping her up too. "It looks liek there's a lot of ways we can go... You want to take the lead, love?" He said, smiling to Cicila and holding her hand in his.

"No. You're the leader. I'm gonna follow you." Cici said with a laugh then took his hand and walked with him. "So where do we go from here?" She asked while swinging her arm with Keith's hand in hers. They walked in the screamingly hot place for a while before they got to a path, sorry tow paths to choose from. This made Cici very confused on which one to take.