[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Complete)

Sieghart had recently obtained a quest to retrieved a ingredient in the forests on floor one, a enemy called a «Little Nepent», was his target as the item to get, «Little Nepent's Ovule». He needed to get this as his reward was a weapon called «Anneal Blade», and a «Skill Point», this would be a day that he would get stronger. But he couldn't do it alone, as he looked around, he sighs as he then sent out a mass Pm to any player near him, stating that he was going on a misson into the forest to gain the item called «Little Nepent's Ovule», as he then walked back to the fountain and waited for someone to respond to it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran to the teleport gate fast, I was leaving floor one finally. A message screen popped up in front of my face, blocking my view. What the... Annoyed, I clicked it open and read it to myself. Someone needs help..I guess I can do that right now. I have done that quest before so this will ultimately reward them. Knowing that the player would most likely be by the fountain, near the message board, I turned around to go in the other direction. It was really weird when I passed through the town again because people were showing up more frequently. Players around here either are a coward or they are just passing through this town.

I walked up to the fountain and took a seat next to a gentleman who was so much taller than me. I crossed my legs together and waited for the player who sent me a PM to come and talk to me.

As Sieghart looks down he sees a young lady next to him, as he knew that she was a person that responded to his Pm, as he looks at her he saw that she was a stealth type attacker. He gets up and turns to her and holds out his hand, "Ah hello, Im guessing your one of the few players who recieved and reponded to my Pm, well it's a pleasureto meet you miss, I am Sieghart." He says as his accent was that of an american, his heigth being 5'11", and his dark brown hair just danced in the wind, as he looked at her with his brown eyes, he waited for her to respond to his greeting as he was being friendly as always.

Yes, I got your PM, it was rather odd if I do say. I say to this unknown man that sent me the request. I stood up off of the fountain, being a lot smaller than him, and shook his hand. Nice to meet you Seighart, so your taking the medicine quest? It's pretty easy to take on if you know what your doing. I have completed this quest before so I know exactly where it is. I said, talking to him like a friend now. This quest could get dangerous if it had to, especially if you hit the Little Nepent in the wrong place.

As Sieghart looks down, he sees she is quite shorter than him, as he has a nonchalant look on his face, "Oh well thats wonderful, you can tell me what I should and shouldn't do on this misson, for I do wish to complete it with little to no mistakes." He says as then adjusts his sword, looking at the forest, he had a worried look on his face, "MIss, I would like to know your name as well as your fighting stlye, from what I can see." "You are a fast close-quarter fighter." He says to her as he then opens his menu and sends her a part request as well as a friend request, as he looks at her and waited for her to respond and accept both icons.

"Sieghart wishes to form a party, do you accept?"

[Yes] O

[No] X

"Sieghart wishes to befriend you, do you accept?"

[Yes] O

[No] X

Well the first thing you shouldn't do is go near the vines, I've made that mistake way too many times. The Little Nepent plant will not hesitate to squeeze your insides out. The mouth of the plant is the biggest force on it's structure, aim there and the arms. Whatever you do, don't hit the fruit or flower, if it has one, on top of it. The fruit releases a gas that poisons you while it calls for back up, guaranteeing death to low level players. I talked battle, like he should understand all of it. The information about the plant was stuck in my brain now that I fought it multiple times.

"Sieghart wishes to form a party, do you accept?"

[Yes] O

[No] X

I clicked the blue circle, accepting the request.

"Sieghart wishes to befriend you, do you accept?"

[Yes] O

[No] X

My finger hovered over the No button, but then pressed down on the yes. My name is Mayonaka.

As he sees her player name appear below his, he looks at her, "Well Mayonaka, pleasure to meet, you, so avoid the vines and the fruit, I will not strike the fruit, or flower, those type of enemies sound alot like trap type monster, but I thank you for the information you gave." "So shall we then?" He says as as he turns and begins to walk out of the town and toward the forest line, as they both enter it, Sieghart stops and takes a look around.

"Hmm... maybe you should lead the way, I don't know much about this area, and I would rather not get us lost." He says as he then turns to her and steps to the side allowing her to take the lead, as he follows her and draws out his starter sword, hoping to keep his guard up. As they walk for about five minutes they were ambushed by 4 «Little Nepent», Sieghart goes offensive as he charges at the plant like moster.

As Sieghart charges at the first «Little Nepent», he cleaves into its jiggly body, as he cuts deep into its fleshy form, as he jumps back, he sees it HP hit zero and it disapears in a burst of million blue triangle pixels. He sighs and takes a deep breathe, "Switch, attack the others now." Sieghart beckons to her as he sees the enemies coming into their reach.

Sieghart

HP: 11/11

Mayonaka

HP: 21/21

<>

[Rolled a 6]

[Little Nepent 1 takes 1 damage]

[+1 Damage from Skill (OHSS Lvl.1)]

[Total Damage: 2]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

<>

LN1: 0/2

LN2: 2/2

LN3: 2/2

LN4: 2/2

Yeah, we would want you to get lost our there, now would we? I said while taking small steps in front of Sieghart towards the forest. After a little while of walking, I heard rustling ahead. It turns out that we had reached the destination of the Little Nepents. I reached my back and pulled my sword from it's sheath. The sword I carried wasn't your normal sword, this one was crafted to deal more damage. With a smile I ran towards one of the nepents after he called the switch. Your too easy! I snarled at the little pest and killed it in one shot.

Mayonaka 21/21

Sieghart 11/11

LN1: 0/2 DEAD

LN2: -1/2 DEAD

LN3: 2/2

BD 8+2= 10 {-3 damage}

As Sieghart looks at the other two Nepents, he growls as he points his blade up at the plant monsters, "Discusting beasts, begone I will purge you from this world." He claims as he charges at them and swings his blade down, seeing Mayonaka kill the one Nepent she was engaged brought a smile to his face. Something that never really happens alot, as hie sword climbs down he targets the third plant monster.

As his sword slashes through its body, he split the plant in half, as it slides apart and bursts into millions of blue triangle pixels he looks at Mayonaka and points his blade at the other living Nepent, "Mayonaka slay the beast and let us continue then." He says as he had a tired look on his face, as he saw Mayonaka charge at the last remaining Nepent.

Sieghart

HP: 11/11

Mayonaka

<>

[Rolled a 9]

[Little Nepent 3 takes 2 damage]

[+1 Damage from Skill (OHSS Lvl.1)]

[Total Damage: 3]

<>

LN1: 0/2 Defeated

LN2: -1/2 Defeated (Overkilled)

LN3: -1/2 Defeated (Overkilled)

These are quite tedious little beasts. I said and charged at the last Little Nepent, ready to end this fight. The Little Nepent was an easy target, unless of course it moved. My grin disappeared when I missed the attack. The runt had moved out of the way just in time, making my sword crash into the ground, hard.

Mayonaka 21/21

Sieghart 11/11

LN3: 2/2 DEAD

BD 2+2=4 {-0 damage}

As Sieghart see Mayonaka miss he grit his teeth as he then see it coming after her, as Sieghart charge next to her and points his blade and then swings it to get some distance, as he dash at it and slash at it. As the wind picks up, his hair blows in the breeze as he was aiming to kill the blasted beast.

As Sieghart misses he feels it wrap a tentacle around his fore-arm and toss him to the side, as he lands with a loud thud. As he looks up he sees the monster closing in on Mayonaka, as he tries to get up, "Kill it, god blast this body move." He says as he hit his head and his vision was blurred, he stabs his sword into the ground and slowly rises up and rests his arms on his swords handguard before walking to the monster and help Mayonaka kill it off in case she missed.

Sieghart

HP: 10/11

Mayonaka

<>

[Rolled a 4] Miss

[Little Nepent 4 takes 0 damage]

<>

LN1: 0/2 Defeated

LN2: -1/2 Defeated (Overkilled)

LN3: -1/2 Defeated (Overkilled)

As Sieghart made his way towards the monster I got into a defensive position, ready to attack it. I see him move down on the Little Nepent but not do any damage to it. Instead, the Little Nepent pushed him to the side ruthlessly and now was targeting me. You little...I clenched the handle of my sword and ran towards it. The Little Nepent curled it's vines towards me but I cut them away and rolled under it. This time, I pushed through it and stabbed my sword into the Little Nepent.

Mayonaka 21/21

Sieghart 10/11

LN3: 2/2 DEAD

BD 5+2=7 {-1 damage}

As Seighart sees Mayonaka lands a successful hit he sighs as his vision was still quite blurred, as he looks up, holding his head, he dashes at the plant monster and in his state hopes he lands a hit. His feet staggering everytime he walks, but he grits his teeth and pushes through, keeping his face calm and emotionless as he was in battle and showing weakness got you killed, he learned that from his father. As Sieghart gets close he brings his sword down at the monster as it looks up and was about to counter attack as well.

As the plant monster saw his attack coming and jumps back, he looks up and sees it jump at him and open its large mouth like hole and plants itself on his head, as he then sees nothing, but black, as he turns to Mayonaka, or at least he hopes he did, he feels it bite down. As he jumps and punches the darn sack on his head, he feels it tighten as he sits down and taps the thing on his head, stating to Mayonaka to attack it and kill it.

Sieghart

HP: 9/11

Mayonaka

<>

[Rolled a 1]

[Little Nepent 4 takes 0 damage]

<>

LN1: 0/2 Defeated [sieghart]

LN2: -1/2 Defeated (Overkilled) [Mayonaka]

LN3: -1/2 Defeated (Overkilled) [sieghart]

LN4: 1/2

I told you to stay away from the mouth! I practically shrieked in anger at Sieghart. The Little Nepent taunted me as it jumped from side to side, obviously happy that it had gotten to bite Sieghart. The disgusting spit came from it's mouth, almost like drooling. I gnashed my teeth and stabbed my sword through the middle of the Little Nepent, causing it to explode into millions of pixels.

Mayonaka 21/21

Sieghart 10/11

LN1: 0/2 DEAD Sieghart

LN2: -1/2 DEAD Mayonaka

LN3: 0/2 DEAD Sieghart

LN4: 0/2 DEAD Mayonaka

BD 4+2=6 {-1 damage}

As Sieghart gets back up and sheathes his sword in its scabbard, he waits for Mayonaka to chew him out, as he sighs and activates his «Battle healing» to restore some of his health points before moving on to the next area.

As Sieghart sighs in relief as his HP rised up one point, he looks at Mayonaka and gives her a nonchalant look as she goes and lectures him about what he did, as he sits back down and listens to what she had to say, as he knew something like this would happen.

Sieghart

Original HP: 9

New HP: 10

HP: 10/11

[Rolled a 9]

[Action Successful]

[1-5] Fail: Action unsuccessful

[6-10] Success: Action successful, one point of HP recieved from skill

I put my sword away harshly on my back and sat down next to Sieghart. You need to stay away from the mouth, it could have bit you in half! I said and closed my eyes with a sour look on my face. We didn't get a Little Nepent with a fruit, we need to kill one of those to get the ovule. I stated as I stood up. The forest around here could become dangerous at any second, I didn't want to be sitting if that happened.

As Sieghart sighs, he looks at Mayonaka and nods, as he stands up, "Technically you said to stay away from the vines, fruit and flowers, but I will remember that next time as well." He says as he looks around and sees a small villiage, looking down he pulls out his hand and helps Mayonaka up and they walk to it. Sieghart looking around ans sees many NPC's wandering about, as he walks in and they turn to him, and a dew children walk up to him.

"You there mister, what you up to?" The first child asks as the others came to as well, a litle girl walked up and was holding onto a teddy bear, "Uhh... mister what are you doing here in my home?" She says shakely and shyly as Sieghart looks at all them, "Please one at a time children, I cannot answer all things at once, me and my copanion here are passing through to find a plant base creature with a flower on top of its head, we just needed a place to rest till morning comes around." As Sieghart looks up and it was becoming dark soon, as he had lost track of time and didn't notice, as he looks at Mayonaka, "Don't you think that traveling at night is more hazardous than day time?"

"At least I can see what I can fight." He says to her as a group of little girls walk up to him and begin to gauk at him, even here, his looks got girls to stare at him as he sighs. "Well Mayonaka, shall we rest here until to morning comes we may find it easier to find the Nepent monster." Sieghart says as he was not wanting to venture out in the dark forest.

Well technically you should watch were your aimin' for next time! I snapped back at him as he helped me up. The forest behind us began to fade as it got darker into the night. A village ahead of us seemed to be a good stopping point for tonight, even though I didn't plan on sleeping. As the eager, scared, children approached Sieghart they bombarded him with question upon question. It was actually getting a little out of hand. Luckily Sieghart knew how to handle it properly by interrupting them and requesting something. Surely they wouldn't turn us down for a place to stay tonight. Traveling at night is more likely to get you killed if you weren't with me, so no it's not. But I do advise you to get some sleep before we head out again. I will wake you up just before the sun comes up. I said calmly after he asked me about the safety of the night. I could also tell that he didn't want to go into the forest at night.

As Sieghart nods and later that night when everything died down, Sieghart was in his own little room in the Inn, as he was sitting in the window and staring at the sky, as he sees Mayonaka walkng out of the Inn and was mostlikely walking around to explore, as Sieghart ignores her for now and looks up at the sky. "Leonhardt... where are you brother, I need your guidance now." He says to himself as he remembered that his older brother Leonhardt followed him into SAO but he never saw him at the openeing cermony, in fact his brother was on his mind at that time, but now, Sieghart missed his big brothers advice and helpful tips.

As Sieghart finally felt the hand of the dreamland coming upon him, he closed his window and turned off his light and fell back in his bed and fell asleep letting the sandman do his job. As when morning came Sieghart was away before anyone else as he gets up and re-equips his gear as he sits down at the table and waited for Mayonaka to wake up and come get him.

After I made sure Sieghart had made it to his room without any issues I left the Inn building. I didn't trust this place, even if it was just an NPC infested village. What the..I muttered when I noticed a small boy peeking at me from behind a tree. The child's eye widened when it saw me, returning to hide behind the tree again. I walked slowly towards the tree, with my sword out of course, and looked behind me once again. With one last deep breath I quickly ran behind the tree, the boy wasn't there anymore. That's odd. I said and looked behind me again. The little boy was now scurrying up the hill by now, scared out of his mind. I sighed laid down on the ground. No point in chasing after him. Soon, after a couple minutes of looking at the stars, I fell asleep on the ground. I was unguarded of course, leaving me weapon on the ground beside me.