[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Complete)

As Sieghart sighs and gets up, he walks to the window and opens it as sees Mayonaka layingon the ground, he rubbed his chin. "Uhh... okay well I guess we all have our ways of getting sleep." He says as Sieghart gets a message and turns his head, as he sees a familiar username, it was his brother as he was looking for him. Sieghart quickly taps the information and then as soon as he sends it he gets another stating that his brother sees a villiage and a young woman on the grond sleeping.

Sieghart turns and sees Leonhardt next to Mayonaka, as he jumps out of the window and rushes to his brother, "Leo!!!" He yells as he gets to his brothers side and sees he was okay, as he hugs his brother and looks down and taps Mayonakas leg, "Mayonaka wake up, I need you awake as we have a guest with use."

[Recieved a request from Leonhardt. Player allowed in. New post Order.]

[OOC- New order post

Sieghart

Mayonaka

Leonhardt]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was startled by the sudden force on my leg. I grabbed my sword, that was on the ground next to me, and jumped to my feet. When I looked through blurry eyes at the player in front of me I recognized him, Sieghart. Why does everyone insist on waking me while I'm sleeping in a public place! I said out loud angerly. I was of course talking to myself, so it wouldn't make sense to Sieghart...or the boy next to him? I lowered my sword and gave a confused look to Sieghart. Who is he? I asked, not really calmed down from what just happened.

As I look at her I bow in repect, "Oh my mistake I didn't introduce myself, I am Leonhardt, I am Siegs older brother, you know Sieg it took me awhile to find you, and now that I'm here, I'm not going to leav you either, I will nto lose a family member to this god forsaken death game." I say as I look at the young lady that was next to me, "Oh miss did I interupt your sleep, I wished not for that to happen, well SIeg, are we hunting today?" "I surely hope we gain some decent amount of EXP. for this quest." I say as I look at my brother then to the young lady again, as I give a smile to her.

As Sieghart looks at Mayonaka, and sighs, "You don't mind if he tags along do you Mayonaka, and Leo I thought we discussed not to call me Sieg so openly like that." He says as he crosses his arms at Leonhardt, and he sighs, "Well I'm glad you showed up, now we can work as a team like in the good old days." Sieghart says as he sees Leo giving Mayonaka a grin, as he sighs once more, and looks at the gate, "We should get going then, we need to find this Nepent and gain the item we need and after this misson Leonhardt lets have a duel, been a while since we last saw our true strength." He says as he turns and begins to walk to the gate leading his party and hoping this would be an easy misson from now on, now that his brother was here.

Siegharts older brother? I thought as the well mannered boy gave his introductory to me. How can he be so polite? The fact dawned on me that they had known each other their whole life, and I didn't. It was a complication because they knew each others instincts right? You can explain to your brother what not to do around this plant. You could also tell him that you almost got your head chopped off by it too. Oh and by the way, I'll duel the winner Sieg. I said with a grin on my face, I now knew his nickname. It was payback for waking me up so suddenly. I place my hands on the back of my neck and walked well ahead of the two, giving them a chance to catch up with each other's lives.

As I looked at young lady, she had kept her name a secret from me, which was quite fine, as she mentioned about Sieg getting his head bitten off I look at him. "Sieg, we talked about only letting mom and dad chop your head off, oh and me as well." "Well what should I know about our foe brother?" I say to Sieg as he walks us both down the pathway and we come to a fork in the road, as I look at the young lady again and then at Sieg. I rub my chin and look at out options, "Well miss... uhh... your name would be?" I saked as she never told me and I needed to know which way would be the best to go down, as I look around I see lines moving along the left pathway.

I immedietly draw my longsword, a unique and nicer blade than most other players would get, it even stumped me why I got a nice sword like this in the first place. As I see the vines move and disappear, I look at the mysterious young lady and point the tip of my sword at the trees, as well as tapping Siegs shoulder to show him the way. "Prepare, we have company, after we kill them then we can talk, I like to understand my foe first-hand, let us slay them into Oblivion." I say as the plant like beasts jumped from the brush and I went defensive.

[OOC- I'm using the Witch Kings sword from Lord of the Rings Saga, as a starter weapon, no buffs, just a nice sword.]

As Sieghart was about to talk to his brother about certain information he pointed out a fork in the road, as Sieghart was trying to gather his thoughts when his brother asked Mayonaka her name, as Sieghart said instinctly, "It's Mayonaka, and it's Sighart, "Mayo". He says as a way of making her feel the same way he does, as he looks at Leonhardt again, "I said to call me Sieghart, bah begone with the formalities then." He says a little iriitated now, as his thoughts were just lost, but he felt his brothers hand on his shoulder as Nepents hoped out of the trees, Sieghart draws his sword, as he looks at his brothers.

"Seems I'm not the only with a unqiue starter sword, well Leo, it seems even here we are the same, we both have the same fighting style and also unique starter swords, lets slay them now!!" He says as he charges at the Nepent while his brother went defensive.

As Sieghart cuts the first enemy down he jumps back as the other three came closer, the one Nepent blowing up in a blurr of blue triangle pixels, Sieghart looks at his brother, "Use Zeus Strike brother, now attack!!" He says as Leonhardt looked at him, Sieghart gave him the look of do it, as Mayonaka was up next. "Kill them off Mayo, lest end this quickly." He says as he goes defensive as well.

<>

Sieghart (Rested for the night fully healed, and gained a level)

HP: 13/13

Mayonaka

HP: 21/21

Leonhardt

HP: 5/5

<>

[Rolled a 10]

[Little Nepent 1 takes 3 damage]

[+1 Damage from Skill (OHSS Lvl.1)]

[Total Damage: 4]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

<>

LN1: -2/2 Dead (Overkilled) [sieghart]

LN2: 2/2

LN3: 2/2

LN4: 2/2

I laughed at there brotherly instincts, looks like I was right. Call me whatever you please, I'm not too picky with names. I said to Leonhardt with a polite smile. With Sieghart already yelling at me to start an attack I pull out my sword, which was quite special to me. It specialized in doing more damage per attack rather than looking pretty. I flipped into the air and stabbed my sword down hard into the middle of the Little Nepent, obviously killing it. Your turn! I said to Sieghart's brother. It was almost too easy for me to kill these monsters.

Mayonaka 21/21

Sieghart 11/11

Leonhardt 5/5

Little Nepent 1: -2/2 Overkill, Sieghart

Little Nepent 2: -7/2 Overkill, Mayonaka

Little Nepent 3: 2/2

Little Nepent (Flower) 4: 2/2

BD 9+2=11 [+5 extra for rank 2 damage] {-9 damage}

As I see the killing go, Sieg tells me to use Zeus Strike, as we rarely use it, i give him the look as he does the same, I then charge as i see Sieg behind me as we both target one enemy, in case on of us missed the other would get it. As I thrust my sword forward Sieg next to me, as we both go for the kill.

Edit: As I slash at the plant type and casue only moderate damage, I see Sieg was closing over my shoulder and was about to attack it, as I see the one monster, as it had a flower on its head, and i turn to Mayo. "Tis that one your goal to get them I assuming?" I say as I jump back and bend my shoulder allowing Sieg to slide over it and go for his attack.

Sieghart

Mayonaka

Leonhardt

-Combat-

[Rolled a 7; Normal attack]

[Little Nepent 3 recieves 1 point of damage]

<>

LN1: -2/2 Dead [Overkilled; Sieg]

LN2: -7/2 Dead [Overkillled; Mayo]

LN3: 1/2

LN4: 2/2 [Flower?]

As Sieghart charges with Leonhardt and they attempt the Zeus Strike maneuver, as they heven't tried it in a long time. Leonhardt was successful in his attack as Seighart then jumped over his brothers shoulder, and rolled as he then thrusted his blade up and attempted to end this beasts life.

As Sieghart strikes the Nepent he and his brother attacked it bursts into thousands of tiny blue triangles, as Seighart jumped back and looked at the last Nepent and saw a Flower, he went defensive. "Mayonaka tis that our target, if so kill it and lets get going for I wish to get this done and over with." He says as he and Leonhardt watch Mayonaka go all aout on it.

<>

Sieghart

Mayonaka

Leonhardt

<>

[Rolled a 10]

[Little Nepent 3 takes 3 damage]

[+1 Damage from Skill (OHSS Lvl.1)]

[Total Damage: 4]

<>

LN1: -2/2 Dead (Overkilled) [sieghart]

LN2: -7/2 Dead (Overkilled) [Mayonaka]

LN3: -3/2 Dead (Overkilled) [sieghart and Leonhardt]

LN4: 2/2 (Flower!)

I was impressed by the attack they accomplished together, it was awesome! With a grin of knowing it's about to end, I started closing in on the flowered Little Nepent. The plant flailed it's vines at me from all directions, there wasn't a way I could avoid all of them. My eyes narrowed at the clever little thing. I dodged most of it's attempts but still got a few scratches on my before I charged straight through the Little Nepent's mouth. A retched sound came from the Little Nepent as it died. Looks like were done here! I said overly chipper. It's yours now, Sieghart. I said and swiped my HUD, giving him the Ovule. I had fun fighting with these two, even if I didn't obtain any items.

Mayonaka 20/21

Sieghart 11/11

Leonhardt 5/5

Little Nepent 1: -2/2 Overkill, Sieghart

Little Nepent 2: -7/2 Overkill, Mayonaka

Little Nepent 3: -3/2 Overkill, Sieghart and Leonhardt

Little Nepent (Flower) 4: -4/2 Overkill, Mayonaka

BD 4+2=6 [+5 extra for rank 2 damage] {-6 damage}

I was quite impressed by her fighting ability, a little reckless but still it was spot on, as I sheathe my sword on the back of my waist I walk up to her. "Impressive victory Mayo, may we by chance have another time to do this quest, fo even I may take, or better yet Sieg." "How bout you and I take this quest on together, I will take on another quest with you another time miss Mayo." I say as I bow and turn away I walk to Sieg and look at him, "Exellent work brother, but your still alitle rusty, you hurt my shouder doing that, your suppose to not push down soo hard." I say as I lock my arm around his head and hold him, "Now we are going to go and complete this quest, get your reward, take on my quest then we will train until the cows come home." I say as I let go of his head and give him a smile, "Come lets go brother, we have much to do." I say as me and Sieg begin to walk again.

As Mayonaka tosses Sieghart the Ovule he catches it and places it in his inventory as he looks at his brother who was complimenting her on her victory, as he then walks to Sieghart. As Leonhardt headlocks him and tells him the reason for his punishment, he feels bad for hurting his older brother but he feels him let go and gives him a smile as Sieghart sighs. "Aye brother, well Mayonaka, wish to trek with us back to town until we turn in the misson?" "I would like it very much, your quite a splendid fighter, and both of us would really benefit from your skill, would you by chance be willing to make this our huting party then?" He asks her as he looked at her as he and his brother were walking, Sieghart knew talent when he saw it, Leonhardt taught him that lesson. As Sieghart stops and turns to her and waited for her answer.

Thank you, I would love to take another quest with you two. You both need to train more. I say to Leonhardt, accepting his request to take on a quest sometime. I continued, speaking to Sieghart this time. I guess, I have nothing better to do, but only if we get something to eat later. The town wasn't that far away but I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning. Needless to say, I was hungry. I don't wait for his answer; I start walking ahead of them out of the forest and towards the town.

As I look at Mayo walk ahead of me and Sieg I chuckle, "Well brother, it seems we have another person to join us in our glorious jorney here, well off to the town then." I says as I follow them both back to the edge of the forest and see it was almost time to get to bed, as I yawn it was getting late. "Tis almost bed time you two, shall we head to the Tavern and get some food?" I say to them and I activate my <> skill and I fall on my face and I get up and look around, as I hated this now, "Bloody crap, that was a fail, guess I shouldn't rush like that again." As I got up and walked to the town as I was now hungry and hurting as I turn to the Tavern and walk to it.

[Rolled a 1: Epic fail]

[1-5 Skill Fails]

[6-10 Skill Success]

Sieghart sighs as his older brother was being impulsive again, "Brother you need to becareful next time, the Sprint skill is tricky to use, lets be off to the Tavern then I can hear your hungry Mayonaka." Sieghart says as he heard her stomach was growling, and he gave a little grin, a event that would happen very little, as when they get to the gate, he sees Leonhardt walk to the Tavern. "Yes lets get to it then." He says as eh to walked to the tavern and entered it as he saw alot of people eating and joking around. Sieghart didn't like this but he needed food and he would suffer here, as he and his brother see a seat and Sieghart sits down and looks at Mayonaka. "Well order what you want, I will figure out what I want soon." He says as he looks at the menu.

I try to keep in my laugh but couldn't. I'm s-sorry! I hunched over and laughed at Leonhardt for falling on his face, I wasn't the type of person to help if you fell. After regained my composure I addressed Sieghart. I did mention I was hungry didn't I? I said as we stepped into the Tavern. Instantly a memory with someone came to me, a happy one this time. We both were having a fake fight to start a riot, for fun of course. Then a an actual fight between other people, not us. I widened my eyes when the owner gave me a dirty look and crossed his arms; he recognized me and didn't like me. In fact most of the men in here gave me the same look. I lifted my chin and walked with Leonhardt and Sieghart to the far corner away from everyone. After sitting down I sank in my chair to avoid the stares, it was a little uncomfortable.

As I walk in and sit down with Mayo and Sieg I look around I see alot of people looking at Mayo, I give them all a evil look. And a few looked at me now. "You know it's not nice to stare at a military officer in such a disgraceful manner." "I would suggest you lot get lost or return to your own buisness" I say as a few saw the look I had on my face, the few that were brave enough stayed as the others fleed outside of the tavern, as I give a grin and retirn to the group, "Well Mayo, it seems you have alot of "fans" here, what happened to make them not like you?" I say to her as I see Sieg, and I lean forward, he to I could tell was interested now.

As Sieghart sees alot of people not liking Mayonaka's pressense, he sighs as he was about to say something but Leonhardt beat him to the mark. As Leonhardt finished his little ramble, SIeghart looks at hid brother and listens as he asks Mayonaka about why the people didn't like her. He leaned in as well, like his brother and too asked, "Aye do partell Mayonaka, I wish to understand this situation more." He says as he looks around and only a handful of people and NPC's were around as they didn't have pleasant looks on their faces, Seighart turns his head back to Mayonaka and waited for her reponse.

I was a little grateful to have some of them scared away buy it didn't set well in my stomach. Funny story actually...I started, remembering how it happened. I was with someone special to me, we both like to play pranks. He and I agreed to come here and have a fake argument to make it more alive in here, also to have fun. We started a full on brawl, which wasn't what we intended. Now, as you can see, I have some "admirers." I explained with a small voice. I straightened my back a little more and hoped they wouldn't think I'm crazy. The bar still seemed to be quiet but still noisy at the same time, something was up.