[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Complete)

I chucked at her little story, "Sounds like us when we were younger SIeg, now Sieg do for tell, is the gentlemen in the far corner looking at us with quite a intense look?" I said as I clicked my tongue signally my brother oto prepaer for a brawl, as I too noticed the noisy yet quite tone in the Tavern as several seats moved and a few people were behind me, I close my eyes as my chair flew up as I used my hands to flip onto the table and sending the group back. "Sieg now, take em down!!" I say as I jump down and go defensive, my brother no dought was next to me, as he too was surely ready for a old fashion brawl.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Sieghart's brother mentioned the fellow in the back staring at them, and hearing Leonhardt click his tongue meant to fight soon. As 5 people suddenly got up and surrounded Leonhardt, Sieghart sighed as his brother kicked the chair and flipped onto the table, as he then hoped down. Getting out of his chair he walked next to his brother and put up his hands, as he saw a few get up and charge at them, "Ying-yang stance!!" He yells as Sieghart went into a Muiy Thai stance, and his brother went into a Jujitsu stance, and SIeghart charged in, taking two guys down with his hands and legs. While his brother took down the other two with grapples and throws, while one went after Mayonaka, Sieghart and Leonhart looked at him, "Mayonaka, look out, Leo, lets get him." He says as he was almost at Mayonaka.

I moved out of the way as soon as Leonhardt and Sieghart moved. Together, they both took down the men and did it swiftly in almost one motion, like it was planned. Brotherly instincts I don't have... I thought with a scowl but wasn't paying very much attention to my surroundings. My expression changed quickly when I turned around to see a burly man coming from behind me. I couldn't count on Leonhardt of Sieghart to get him for me, and there was not time to dodge out of the way. As he came at, aiming to tackle me, I pressed my hands on the top of his head and hopped over his head. As I expected, the man ran into into the table. What I didn't expect was him getting up right after. He wiped his mouth and walked towards my with is fist raised.

As I see Mayo hop over the man, I chuckle as he hit the table, but when he got up I looked at my hands and ran at him and struck him in the neck with my knuckles as he feel to the floor. Coughing and holding his throat, I picked him up with one hand and tossed him 20 feet in the opposite direction and the other 4 men crawled and hobbled away, "Hahaha, that was fun, now Sieg, I glad to see your Muay Thai skills havent diminished one bit." I say as I turned to Mayo, "You okay Mayo, got alot of fight in ya." I say as I look around, and see that we caused alot of damage, "Well I suggest we get out of here and find a place to sleep, they might come back and try that again, with more people."

I say knowing this wouldn't be that last we saw them, as I see Sieg getting up and doign his own thing, I sigh as well as I walk out of the tavern and look behind me to see if the others followed, but Sieg was talking to Mayo. I deside to go to the INN and get some sleep as I walk to the building entered it and ordered my room. As I opened the door and went in, I closed the door and locked it, as I unequiped my gear and was in my briefs, as I hoped onto my bed and fell asleep.

As Leonhardt used his lighting strike techinique, making them man fall to the ground holding his throat Sieghart remembers the day he used that on him, as he cringded at the sight. He then sees Leonhardt pick the man up and toss him over him, SIeghart gets up and looks at the mess they made, as he sighs. Walking over to the bar keeper got something and placed it next to him and walked to Mayonaka, "Here this is for you, I know your dinner time was ruined, so have this." He says as he hands her a box that had a clear top and it held 3 sandwitches in it, as he then walked away and followed Leonhardt to the Inn, and ordered himself a room as well, walking to his room which was next to Leo's he opened his own door and closed it, taking his gear off he went into his boxers and opened the window and stared out into plaza, seeing Mayo walking out of the Tavern, he knew she wanted to eat alone, and so he watched her in case anything happened.

The fight quickly ended when they fended off the last man that was threatening me with his hands. Sieghart walks to me and hands a box of sandwiches over. The triangle shaped sandwiches looked very good to me, especially since my lack of food for the past few days. Thank you! I called to him before he and Leonhardt left the Tavern. The room suddenly got a little more quiet when they left, really quiet. Bye! I said fast and quickly dashed out of there before they could pull any stunts. Turning into the alley way, I opened up the box and ate all of the contents slowly, trying to savor every bite. After I finished the last bite the box disappeared and I stood up. From the alley I directed myself to the field, just outside the town. A couple trees lined the field, making it an open area. Like always, I climbed the tree and fell asleep under the stars without a second thought. I kept my sword on my stomach just in case.

As I wake up, I had a chill run down my spine, as I get up and walk to the window, I look out and see Mayo run for the fields, as I frown, "Maybe late night hunting, bah not my concern now." I say as I look over and see Sieg, "Hey Ziggy, what you looking at brother?" I say to him as I knew he hated being called Ziggy, but I didn't care, I yawn and look back at him, "How bout we wait till the morning to talk, I'm tired and you need to complete tham misson, go turn it in." I say to him as I close my window and hop back on my bed and fall asleep.

[OOC- I am asleep here, consisdered leaving.]

The sound of Leonhardt rang next to Sieghart as he turned to him calling him "Ziggy", something Sieghart didn't like to be called. As he sighs and was about to correct him, Leonhardt told him to turn in the misson, as that was a appropriate idea, seeing Mayonaka run into the fields, Sieghart thought she was doing more late night hunting. Or maybe going to sleep in another tree or something, as he sighs, he sees his brother close his window and say they'll talk in the morning. Sieghart nods and too closes his window as he opens his HUD and goes to the misson section, and clicks on the quest he undertook, clicking on the icon a little box appeared. As Sieghart placed the Ovule in the box and hits complete as the box disappears and the exp and rewards entered his inventory.

As he pulls out the weapon, «Anneal Blade», a very nice longsword, one that Sieghart would use until he gets something new, as he places it in his inventory he yawns. As he to was tired, he hops back on his bed and pulls the blankets over his body and fell asleep once more.

[OOC- Misson Achomplished]

[OOC- Items Gained;

Weapon Name: «Anneal Blade»

Weapon Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Quality: Uncommon

Description: A weapon gained from completing the Secret Medicine of the Forest, this sword is a weapon that takes form depending on the current wielders desire.

Enchanment: +1 Damage

1 Skill point

400 Col per page (3): 1200

1200 Col divided by 3 people: 400 Col gained each player]