[PP-F1-9] Gathering Materials (5iou5, Daeron, Diabel)

5iou5. An interesting player that he had met recently. He wasn't necessarily afraid of Daeron's orange name, which signified he had killed 2 people in the world. 2 People that are now dead in real life. Both brutal as well. Why would he be willing to accept a private party with a PK'er. Daeron needed the material, and he just wanted to see if he wanted some experience. He sent him a list of floors that they were going to which were.... all of them. Daeron then listed off that he can go ahead and craft him some gear.

Daeron then sent the player the message to show up on the first floor, where they would fight weak <> that would drop <>. Then they would go to the second floor, where they would fight, <> that would drop a heavy blue metal known as <>, one of Daeron's personal favorite items to craft with. Then they would go to the fourth floor, and fight <> that would drop <> for a speed type weapon he wanted to make. Then also, he wanted to go to the fifth floor to fight <> in an abandoned steam-punk themed factory within the middle of the desert for <>. Then they would go to the 8th Floor in the jungle to fight <> that would drop <> and then finally go to the ninth floor to fight any fire monster up there to get any metals he has yet to discover.

He sat on the first floor, by the teleport gate waiting for the player to arrive. As soon as the player would arrive he would send him the party invite and then he would almost instantly take off to go. Before he sent the message to the player he included the fact that he better be geared up for lots of fighting. He didn't want to have to wait too long.

As Five is waking up From sleeping on the floor in his store. He starts to try to clean little as he is cleaning, he suddenly gets A PM From Daeron a player that he Met not too long ago He seemed like a nice fella Even though his name Was yellow that indicated he had killed some players in the past not worried. Five Continued to Read the message "Going after some materials would you like to help come to the town of beginning and bring your best equipment," As Five reads the message He looks around and He comments To himself. "I am wearing my best equipment," As he starts walking out of His shop. He quickly looks in multiple directions trying to figure out which way the town of beginning Was not wanting to get lost, he sends a message back to Daeron. "You're going to have to pick me up or else you'll be waiting for a while. I'm at Horunka Village Just look for my shop Dragon Claw Needles" Five then Sent the message And proceeded to clean his shop

Diabel was in Horunka Village and saw a player standing outside of a building looking around as if he was lost. Diabel, being a kind-hearted person he walked over to see if the player required any assistance. "Excuse me sir, but are you lost?" he asked the player. Diabel stuck out his hand to the player and sent him a party invite to help him get to his location. "Also, my name is Diabel and I am playing as a Knight character." he said. Diabel was used to hearing players mention that there is no class system in SAO, but he ignored them and carried out his work as a knight would.

Diabel stood about 5 foot 9 and looked about 19 years old. Diabel had a bronze armor set on his chest, shoulders, arms, and shins, with a large longsword on his left waist, and a kite shield on his back. He had blue hair with long bangs and blue eyes. His clothes under the armor were also blue.

As Five is cleaning A blue haired stranger walks up to him "Excuse me sir, but are you lost?" Five Quickly Turned around To the stranger. "No Sorry, I'm waiting for a Acquaintance to pick me up. He wants Me to join his party And I don't know which way the town of beginning is" Five then return back into his shop to put the Broom up As the blue hair stranger goes on to introduce himself "Also, my name is Diabel and I am playing as a Knight character." Five then quickly turned around and started scratching his head. "A Knight character What is that? Anyway Nice to meet you Diabel The name is 5iou5 But everyone calls me Five" Five Said as he extended his hand Outward.

Diabel was pleased to meet the player. "Well, if you'd like perhaps I can go ahead and bring you to the <> I need to head there myself. I recently came across an advertisement looking for one more person to join them in a material hunt. So why don't you and I team up to get to the town. Who knows, maybe it's even a weird coincidence that we are going to the same person." he said laughing as he flipped his blue bang out of his face.

Diabel then got back to his question. "Also, to answer what you asked, although I know that Sword Art Online has no defined class system, I am a self-appointed Knight. In any MMORPG I've ever played, I was a Guild Leader and a Knight in the games, so it's only natural I consider myself one of these in this world as well." he said bringing in some of his past gaming experience before being trapped in Sword Art Online.

"You see, I was a beta tester before the game was released on full access. I met a few players along the way, and I met one a very long time ago, but I don't remember his name. All I know is that his name started with a "K". Otherwise then that, I can't remember a feature about him." he said talking a little bit more. He had no intentions of talking so much, but for some reason he felt the need to add this. "So, what do you say on my offer to bring you to the <>?" he offered once more with another party request.

Five Quickly walked over to his stores Door to close it. "So you're going to The, Town of beginning as well, Well If we are traveling together. We might as well team up in case we get ambushed" Five then Began to accept the party request As he Is about to he starts hearing Diabel Start rambling on about random stuff as he does so, Five starts losing concentration As Diabel Keeps talking Five starts to space out He finally snaps Out of it. As she starts to hear Diabel asked him to join his party to go back to the town of beginning. "Ha what Oh yeah, I'll join your party Once you get me to the town of beginning . I'll probably split off to find my Friend."He said as he clicked the Accept button on the party invite."Hold on let me go put the sign up that says closed for mats" After fixing the sign. He then walks back up to Diabel Extending his hand With his palm up And saying. "Lead the way."

Diabel was glad that the player agreed. Not only did the player actually need Diabel's sense of direction, but Diabel needed him for a slight amount of protection due to the fact he was such a low level. Diabel then led the party of two through the path that cut through the woods.

Diabel had wondered something. "Excuse me, Five, but you claim that you have a poor sense of direction. If that is so, how did you find your way to this village from the Town of Beginnings? That was everyone's starting point when the game had begun. Plus... didn't you buy a map as one of your first items?" he asked as he laughed a bit.

Although the trail he had taken was safe on the way to the village, it didn't mean that it wasn't safe on the way back. He was for some reason, worried about a group of AI bandits to jump out and try to ambush them. Then again though, he wasn't sure if maybe his mind was perhaps playing tricks on him. Maybe he was just being over cautious for the party.

[Event]

As Five is following close behind Diabel He starts to Wonder in his thoughts. "I wonder what the state of all the other players are I Haven't been in the town of beginning for 2 months Now I believe"As he's thinking to himself, he hears Diabel Ask "Excuse me, Five, but you claim that you have a poor sense of direction. If that is so, how did you find your way to this village from the Town of Beginnings? That was everyone's starting point when the game had begun. Plus... didn't you buy a map as one of your first items?" Five quickly walked ahead and start walking backwards to answer "Honestly, I don't know how I got here. All I really remember is getting out of the town of Beginning after the announcement Kayaba Made The started seeing a lot of hysteria going around and for the map I don't know how to read them So I really didn't buy one." He said as he slowed down his pace and turned back around

"Honestly, I don't know how I got here. All I really remember is getting out of the town of Beginning after the announcement Kayaba's Made The started seeing a lot of hysteria going around and for the map I don't know how to read them So I really didn't buy one."

Diabel began to led the player through the forest, but he still had a sudden sense of danger growing around him. He then looked around him to see if he could see anything. He saw a bush move, but he never actually thought anything of it seeing how there is a virtual wind within the game that could have moved it.

As for now, Diabel still thought that he was growing a little paranoid, but he always figured that you can't always think everything is a player of some sort. "Say, I'm kind of wondering. Have you ever considered the <> unique skill? Because if you would prefer that, then maybe you should do the <> quest for it. I personally could care less for it, but still it might be something for you." he said to the player, trying to suggest the player who seemed rather new to the game to a more unique approach since most players used swords and weapons.

Five Notices Diabel Looking around, especially after A Bush rustles a little before Five had a chance to say anything, Diabel started to talk again "Say, I'm kind of wondering. Have you ever considered the <> unique skill? Because if you would prefer that, then maybe you should do the <> quest for it. I personally could care less for it, but still it might be something for you." Five . Quickly looked down to his hands and started to flex them remembering that In Real-life He was a 2nd degree black belt in judo and first-degree in Muay Thai "Hand-to-hand combat, you say, well, that's cool I already know some martial arts IRL I am a second-degree black belt in judo And a first-degree in Muay Thai. I just Might Take that quest" Five said as he did a couple of punches In the air. "So how far from the town of beginning are we I never been through this Forest" He asked as he stretched his arms "As you expect living all the way in a small village I don't get much news of the frontlines How far have they gotten" Five Grabs his sword and start staring into it

Diabel heard a noise in the distance fade away, and the bushes stop moving. He really must have just been paranoid. Diabel then turned his head while walking still to answer his question. "Well, uh, we're about five minutes out from town, and as far as I've heard of the front lines, they are actually fighting the 9th floor boss right as we speak, so in a matter of a few days we'll be able to get to the tenth floor." he said as he turned his head forward again.

Diabel then continued to lead the way until the outskirts of town were visible past the large arch that was connected the wall which meant it was a safe zone. Diabel then walked over to the center of the town and looked around for a player named, <> as he was the one who set up the advertisement.

"Well, it was a pleasure bringing you here, for now, I'm off to search for the person I needed to come here for to begin with. I hope we meet again some day." he said as he disbanded the party and exited from the player's view. "What a great guy, who knows if we'll ever meet again." he said to himself as he continued to search for <>.

As Daeron stood around waiting for Five to arrive, he noticed another player slowly approaching him as he had finally found him. Above his head stated the name, Diabel. "I'm assuming you're here for the material gathering mission with us?" he asked the player.

The player was shorter than Daeron, but somehow still looked much better with the poor equipment he had. Daeron then recognized the weapon he had. Since Daeron had one day left the weapon on the ground for anyone to stumble upon and have for the taking, he noticed that it's the Sepulcher's Blade, his very first weapon.

"That's a fine blade you have, I would know. I crafted it." he said to Diabel. Off in the distance, Daeron was able to see Five, who was also looking for Daeron. "Over here Five! Hurry up! We're preparing to leave!" he said as he had already sent Diabel a party invite.

Diabel laughed when he heard the player say that he was the crafter of this weapon. But when he opened up the item statistics he saw "Forged by: Daeron" proving the authenticity of his word. Diabel then put the weapon away and looked around at the player <> was yelling at. When he heard <> say "Five" he realized that this was the player he guided here into the town.

Turning around to face the player, he saw <<5iou5>> walking towards the party which was waiting for this one player. Diabel didn't mind waiting though as it just meant that he could socialize a while longer. "So you made this blade huh? Well it's very well crafted, I appreciate you putting your hard work and materials into this item as it has worked wonderfully." he added accepting the party invite which he had received from <>.

It was now, in his upper left corner of his vision he saw a second health bar, which was far higher than Diabel's. Diabel only had 13 health while <> had a high number of 43 health. Assuming that he didn't have an item that boosted his health, he knew that this player was a high level. For some reason though, <> looked very poorly set up as he wore only a robe and his sword in a sheathe on his back.

After Five and Diabel finally reached the town of beginning Diabel Quickly disbanded the party and said "Well, it was a pleasure bringing you here, for now, I'm off to search for the person I needed to come here for to begin with. I hope we meet again some day." He said as Five is still dumbstruck from the scale of the town Because He Has not been there for 2 months He almost forgot to acknowledge Diabel. "Oh yeah, see you later." He raised his hand And starts waving To Diabel as he still looking around trying to figure out where Daeron is As Five Starts getting confused, not knowing which way he needs to go He hearers Daeron. "Over here Five! Hurry up! We're preparing to leave!" He then sees Daeron next to a teleport Five then began jogging as fast as he could, at he got closer, he noticed Diabel standing next to Daeron. "I guess that See you Some day Ways actually see you in a couple of minutes " Five Said laughing a little As he looked at Diabel He then proceeded to accept The party invite "Good to see you again Daeron"

• 2 weeks later...

Daeron nodded his head as Five had finally arrived. When he looked at Diabel, it seemed that the two players knew each other already, but he wasn't going to call anyone out on it as it was none of his business. Daeron then turned towards both players and finally said what he wanted to. "Alright, so now that you two are both here, let's just get straight to business. We're going to be staying on the first floor right now and heading north to fight some skeletons that may drop some <>. Does that sound good with you guys?" he asked as he sent both players a party invite.

Diabel accepted the party invite and he readied his gear. It was only a matter of time before they would all engage in combat with a few pesky skeletons. He knew it was a small task for the party as he was a Knight and would be ready to tank anything that comes his way. Diabel then turned towards Daeron. "It seems that Five and I had already met as I was heading over here, I was helping him find his way to the town, so it's a good that we all know each other already then." he said smiling to both players he stood by.

As 5 hears Daeron Say something about skeletons 5 Mine would start going in circles as it was going to be his First time fighting one When suddenly the party invite popped up in front of him without hesitation he would click the Accept button Then hearing Daeron ask if it Sounded good to us. "Sounds like fun. I've always wondered how you're supposed to fight a skeleton" He would then hear Diabel start mentioning how 5. And him know each other, "If it wasn't for him, I would still probably be stuck in the middle of nowhere" He would then extend his hand Gesturing for Daeron To lead the way

• 2 weeks later...

Daeron then headed out in front of the two players, beginning to lead the way to the area with the skeletons. Though this was the first floor, there was a zone on the first floor, or any floor for that monster with higher leveled monsters. This area contained skeletons at about level 10, which would be tougher skeletons compared what people usually fight on the first floor.

Though Daeron should have mentioned it, he didn't and he thought that they could handle it and tough it out. If they couldn't then Daeron would have to tank for the team.

As 5 is following close behind Daeron 5 Keeps his head on a swivel as he knows stronger mobs are attracted to higher level players. "So Diabel how do you find out about this so-called Game." 5 would ask and he tried not to become paranoid of the surroundings, but not lowering his guard, just in case. "You to Daeron what brought you to SAO because you don't look like a gamer then again, I am one to speak as I was a ranch hand" He would Say to both of them still wondering is mine as he does not know where they are then again, he never knew Where he was, as his mind would start, down his mind with start replaying day 1 kayaba's announcement Not wanting to start thinking about that again 5 would hit himself in the head Then hearing some bushes rustle, he would un-sheath his sword as fast as he could, wasting no time to have his sword out And ready for any enemy. That comes near

Diabel turned to his question. "Oh, me? Well I have always been a part of the gamer community. I was told of this game by some friends and I got interested in it, especially after I was accepted as a Beta Tester." he said as he looked at his kite shield. "In other RPG's that I used to play, I used to be the leader of guilds and I always played the role of Knight, hence the reason why I call myself a knight in the game." he said as he continued to walk, watching his foot steps. Diabel now turned towards Daeron as he also, was curious of his story. Though he didn't agree with Five on the remark of him not looking like a gamer, but to Diabel he looked rather... strange, compared to most gamers that is.