[PP] Steel and Neloe: First Day Training

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neloe was looking at the sky in a daze as she usually was in until Steel asked her a question about her weapon snapping her out of her daze.''Oh.I have a Starter one handed curve sword,eventually i wanna get a katana.'' She answered.''But for now i just have the curve sword.'' She replied.

"Yeah, they are. The Boars are as easy as slimes in other games." Steel replied. "The real focus here is getting used to the combat system of the game, meaning the sword skills. Also, we have to get used to the monsters actually charging at us without panicking too much. That's why it may help to have some actual combat experience. Ah well, we should be fine if we work together."

''Yup, cause if we can't handle boars then were noobs.'' She laughed.''Hey look!There's some boars!'' She said pointing at 2 boars munching on grass.''So should we rush in or just sneak up on them?'' She asked steel.''Oh and no losing on me and i'll try not to loose if you don't.'' She said making sure he would be careful.

"Understood." Steel replied with a grin. "And to answer your question about our method of attack, I don't think we can sneak up on them very well so we might we need to just face them head on." He said as he drew his sword. "Let's do this." He said as he began walking towards the boars wanting at least to get a little closer to the boars before they noticed him.

Neloe Got her One handed curve sword and following after Steel. ''Make sure if you get hurt to not risk anything.'' She whispered to him.She slowly walked up to a boar and jumped into the air and sliced at the boar.She hit the one boar causing its Health to go to zero.She smirked as it shattered into blue-ish clear squares.''One down two to go.'' She said moving back.

Boar #1 [dead]

Boar #2 [3/3 hp]

I've already studied the game manual enough that I remember the basic sword skills. I can combine that with my sword style. Steel thought to himself as he got ready to charge at the other boars. "You're forgetting to use the sword skills, they're a central part of this game you know?" He said to Neloe before moving his sword into position, causing it to glow a bright blue color. He soon unleashed the sword skill «Horizontal», making him slash horizontally at the one of the boars. Unfortunately, the boar moved out of the way so Steel missed. "Darn it, better luck next time it looks like." He said as he jumped back so he could counterattack if a boar charged at him.

The boar studied the two players and decided to go after steel since he tried to attack it.It Got ready to charge as it stared angrily at both of the players.It charged at steel hitting him in the leg with its tusk.The boar caused 3 damage and ran away a couple feet so it wouldn't get hit by a attack right away.

Boar [3/3]

"Ah, it's coming for me." Steel said calmly as he readied another sword skill and began to meet the boar's charge. At the last second, he used his Acrobatic skill to jump above it before unleashing the charged up sword skill. Unfortunately, he got the timing wrong and missed. "Oh come on!" He exclaimed as luckily, he was able to land on his feet. "This is not my day."

''Yup still i'm happy about the first one though.'' She said.''And I consider anyone who i meet friends,and your right about the rage i just don't want anyone to die.'' She said smiling.She grabbed his hand and got up.''Now for payback.'' She said staring at the pig and running towards it. The pig tried to move out of the way but got hit slightly in the neck bringing it down to one health.

Boar [1/3]

''Yay!'' She fist pumped the air.''Onto the next boar or boars!'' She said excitedly.''And yes but i enjoy just swinging at them.'' She said smiling.She grabbed Steel by the arm and starting running.''Here we come boars were coming for you!'' She said yelling as she dragged steel along.

She's certainly an excitable person. Steel thought to himself as he was pulled on the arm by Neloe who was excited to find more boars to fight. "Boars spawn in this area so we should be seeing some soon." Steel said to Neloe. "This is one of the times I wish that I chose the detection skill so I could use it to find the boars more easily."

Neloe stopped as she saw a single boar.''Yay!We found one!'' She said excitedly as she let go of Steel's arm.She ran straight towards it.''Hello Mr.Boar.'' She said. She swung her sword at its back considering it was facing away from her.She managed to hit it slightly causing it to squeal as it started running around then got clam and glared at Neloe.

Boar [1/3]