[PP] Steel and Neloe: First Day Training

"Got it, got it," Steel said with a bit of a sigh as he was being pushed towards the wolf. After Neloe stopped pushing him, he began to run at the wolf, sword raised. He was about to slash at it before the wolf all of a sudden initiated it's first attack. Steel then used his Acrobatics skill to jump over the wolf and land behind it. The wolf then turned around to face Steel. "Hey Neloe, I've done the most damage to him so he's focused on me. Land a hit on him while he's distracted!"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't worry about it." Steel said as he raised his sword at the wolf again. he slashed at it again but missed, narrowly dodging the wolf's attempt to bite him. He then jumped over to Neloe and picked her sword up and handed it to her with a reassuring smile. "There's a saying, life will knock us down, but it's our decision whether or not to get back up."

She grabbed her sword.''Thanks Steel.'' She smiled.She ran past Steel to make another attempt at attacking the wolf.She jumped onto its back making its fall and sliced at it a couple times making it go into the red zone.''Yes!'' She smiled and fist pumped the air.

Wolf 1/10

Neloe 11/11

Steel 9/9

"Nice!" Steel exclaimed with excitement as he was glad his words were able to cheer a person up. He then saw that his friend was in trouble and used the skill Rage Spike, a skill that let him cover 10 meters in a short period of time to hit the wolf just before it was able to land a hit on Neloe. The hit caused the wolf to shatter into data bits. "Wow, that was a close one." Steel said to the girl with a grin.

"I've been thinking of either going into the cooking profession or the performer profession." Steel replied. "I thought either of those would be helpful. Oh look there's two wolves over there." He pointed at two wolves that were a short distance away from them. Luckily they haven't noticed their presence yet.

''Oh cool, after these we should probably head back.'' She said to Steel.''And here i go.'' She said.She starting running towards the wolves unsheathing her sword as she was running.She hit one of the wolves and watched as it shattered into glass-like shards, causing the other wolf to stare alarmed at Neloe.

Neloe 11/11

Steel 11/11

Wolf 5/5

Wolf Dead

"Right behind you." Steel said as he drew his sword as well. Unfortunately, the wolf noticed him before he could really attack and it charged at him. Steel then used his acrobatics skill to get around it, creating a similar situation as the last wolf they fought where the two of them were on either side of the wolf. "Dejavu huh?"

The wolf snarled at Neloe and Steel trying to warn them to stay back.It quickly looked at both of them thinking of who to attack.It quickly went for Steel trying to attack him first.The wolf tripped before it could attack Steel making it growl.

Neloe 11/11

Steel 11/11

Wolf 5/5

Neloe ran towards the wolf.''Well they tried to make this like real life, and animals can trip.'' She said explaining how the wolf tripped.Unfortunalty she ran past the wolf from working to hard at trying to explain the tripping wolf situation.''Awwh man.'' She said.

Neloe 11/11

Steel 11/11

Wolf 5/6

The wolf looked back as it saw the player run straight past it.The wolf stared at the player and deciding to attack her ran towards her hoping not to miss, but Neloe dodged it causing the wolf to get even madder than it already was.

Neloe 11/11

Steel 11/11

Wolf 5/6

Neloe smiled.''I think i can take atleast some damage.'' She said laughing as she ran towards the wolf attempting another try to damage it.The wolf dodged the attack from Neloe causing her to sigh.''These wolves.'' She said laughing slightly.

Neloe 11/11

Steel 11/11

Wolf 4/6

The wolf growled eyeing who to try to attack.The wolf looked at Steel and decided to go for him considering all the damage he's done to it.He ran towards Steel but ran into a rock instead.It looked at Steel glaring from all the damage he's caused it.

Neloe 11/11

Steel 11/11

Wolf 3/6