[PP] Steel and Neloe: First Day Training

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay then, let's look for a wolf or two." Steel said with a smile. "Where do they spawn again? I've forgotten where. I know it's more deeper in the fields or in the forest that way." He said as he pointed forward to his right. "They're certainly not here since the only thing I can see besides the grass fields are boars here and there."

Neloe stops as she gets a tiny bit into the forest.''Hmm,any monsters, wait there's one''She points at a single wolf scratching its ear.''I'll attack it first.'' She said to steel.She ran for it but fell over her face going red.She got up quickly and dusted herself off.''Uhmm that didn't happen!'' She said embarrased her face still red in embarrassment.

Neloe charged at the wolf as the wolf looked alarmed.''Come here wolfy.'' She said smiling.The wolf ran the other direction and turned to the side to dodge the incoming attack.''Awwh i really wanted to get a hit.'' She sighed.''Your turn again steel make sure to hit it.'' She laughed as she ran back and pushed steel towards the wolf slightly in a nice way.