[PP-F1] <<Secret medicine of the forest>> [COMPLETE]

Wandering through the fields outside of the starting city, Jester had a large grin on his face - larger than usual. Today, he actually had a purpose in mind; he'd just accepted a quest! An NPC in the streets had been crying, and crying! Boo hoo. He begged for an adventurer to go to the forest on the other side of the field, and recover an item called <> Although it sounded pretty gross, the he'd never pass the chance to slaughter some monsters up, especially with a reward in store! As he gleefully skipped towards the forest, he spotted another player. A thought crossed his mind. Perhaps, he could try and recruit this player to help him with his quest? He always loved sharing the slaugher with another! He slowed down a little, waving to the player and yelling out to them. "Hello there! Girlie! Yeah, you! Come here a second!"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neloe was walking around town looking for any good shops.She heard a man yell something in her direction.''Uh,are you talking to me?'' She asked as she slightly tilted her head.She walked over to Jester.''What do you need, sir?'' She asked smiling with her head tilted slightly.

Jester giggled loudly, grinning at the girl. "Well, well, girlie, I'm feeling quite generous today, and figured I'd let you help me on my quest!" He giggles again, shielding his mouth with his hand and whispering to her, holding in his laughs. "Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to come to the forest on the over side of the field, and slaughter a bunch of Nepents with me, until we get a special item dropped from one of them, haha! Doesn't it sound like fun?"

Neloe frowned as he said slaughter.''Uh, I don't slaughter.'' She said trying to be polite to this crazed man.''And please don't call me girlie.'' She sighed.She starts walking away trying to get away from him.Dosn't he realize how cruel it is to slaughter things!She thought to herself.

His eyes widened as she walked away and quickly, he moved to block her, putting his hands up. "Hey, hey, hey! Just, wait a second! Look, sorry if I came across as crazy... Well, I am crazy, but that's besides the point! I'm Jester, and it's obvious you need some levels, right? Well, I do too, and it'd be in your best interest to assist me!" He grinned at her, nodding his head.

Neloe wasn't suprised Jester tried to stop her from leaving.Awwh great.She though to herself.''Yeah i need levels.'' She sighed.''And with your craziness you probably wouldn't survive the quest you want to go one alone considering your asking a total stranger to help.'' She said sighing.I don't like him,but I don't want him to die either,She thought to herself.''Fine i'll go.'' She said sighing.What am i getting myself into.She thought.

Neloe sighed as she started following him.I'll regret this.''You said just kill until we find that item.'' She said crossing her arms.''And my names Neloe.'' She said watching him closely.He better not be a Pker.''Whats yours.'' She said as she put on a fake smile trying to be nice to him.

He grinned, pointing at the forest not too far from where they were, showing her that that's where they were going. "My, Neloe, what a strange name. And, I've already told you mine, you should listen more carefully, or else I'll get the impression that you're rude, haha! To reiterate for you, it's Jester. And about the killing thing... If it goes well, we won't have to kill more that necessary, although, I can't make any promises, hehehe!"

As the two continued walking, they eventually entered a small clearing and in the clearing Jester immediately spotted two Nepents. Admittedly, they weren't the ones he was looking for, but, they were Nepents nonetheless. "Look alive, Neloe, we have company, hahaha!" Taking out his dagger and grinning, he used his <> skill to draw them over to him and Neloe. "Oh Nepents, come over here, will you? I promise I'll only kill you a little, hahaha!"

Players:

Jester: 13/13

Neloe: 13/13

Enemies:

Nepent 1: 7/7

Nepent 2: 7/7

Neloe got her sword ready.''Your mind is twisted.'' She said to Jester as she stared at the Nepents.She decided to keep them both alive she would probably have to attack.She was about to try to attack one but refrained from doing it.''Uh, how about you attack first.'' She said to Jester.

Party:

Neloe 13/13

Jester 13/13

Monsters:

Nepent :7/7

Nepent 2:7/7

Rolling his eyes, Jester darted forward, attempting to slash at some of the roots on the Nepent. Unfortunately for Jester, his footing wasn't as good as he had expected and he tripped over a different root, falling flat on his face. "A-Agh! Ouch! Stupid oversized plant!"

Players:

Jester: 13/13

Enemies:

The first Nepent had clearly had enough with the two player's playing around, and attempted to strike out at Jester with one of it's vines. The Nepent slashed perfectly across Jester's face, dealing a lot of damage. "Ah! God damn! My face! You wretched plant... That's it, I'm going to kill you all!"

Players:

Jester: 10/13

Enemies:

Chuckling madly to himself, Jester smiled broadly. "Oh, you've done it now, plant. It's time to get serious! Hahahaha!" Dashing forward, Jester grabbed his dagger with both hands, attempting to stab the Nepent directly in the chest. Doing this left him wide open, and as such the Nepent smacked him with it's vine, knocking him straight onto his back.

Players:

Jester: 9/13

Enemies:

''Jester try being more careful!'' She said starting to get worried about him.She glared at the nepent.''You've done it now, Nepent.'' She said.She ran up to it and sliced a big cut into it lowering its health alot.

Neloe 12/13

Jester 9/13

Nepent 2/7

Nepent:7/7