[PP-F1] <<Secret medicine of the forest>> [COMPLETE]

"Aw, when you say it like that, you make it seem as if you don't like being around me! Hahaha!" Now fully ready, Jester charges the Nepent, activating his <> ability to once more leap up towards the flower on the Nepent's head. Jumping higher than planned, Jester manages to graze the flower, dealing a small amount of damage to the Nepent.

Battle die: 6 = 1 damage (+1 from battle mods)

Players:

Jester: 10/13

Neloe: 13/13

Enemies:

Flower Nepent: 2/15

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jester turns to Neloe, smirking. "My, my, you must be rather adamant on me killing the Nepent!" While he is distracted, talking to her, the Nepent lurches forward a little, lashing out at Jester with it's vines. Before Jester can dodge, it whips him across his arm, causing him to stagger back a little. "Agh! Hey! Stop that!"

Players:

Jester: 9/13

Neloe: 13/13

Enemies:

Flower Nepent: 2/15

Jester opened his inventory, checking the loot that the two had picked up from the battle. Let's see here, girlie got a mat, aaaand there it is. Jester turned to Neloe, grinning. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Here it is, one <> Lovely, I thank you for all your help, Neloe!" Slowly, Jester started backtracking through the forest the way they had came, signalling for her to follow him.

After a short while longer of walking, the two exited the forest. Jester gave Neloe a short bow, giggling to himself. Opening his menu, he gave Neloe her fair share of col and giggled, waving goodbye to her. "It was fun while it lasted, Neloe, I'm sure we'll have so many more fun adventures like that to come! Hahaha!"

Col:

Pages = 2 = 800 Col

Monsters:

2*(7*5)= 70 Col

15*5 = 75 Col

Overall : 472 Col per Player

Items:

Neloe gets 1 Mat (Drop from Flower Nepent)