[PP-F1] <<Secret medicine of the forest>> [COMPLETE]

After seeing her attack, he laughed maniacally, dashing up to the Nepent. Die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die! As he swung his dagger, the Nepent deflected it with its vine, Jester staggering back a little. "Oh, come on, little Nepent! Why won't you die for me? Hahaha!"

Players:

Jester: 9/13

Neloe: 12/13

Enemies:

Nepent 1: 2/7

Nepent 2: 7/7

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neloe rolled her eyes.''Is all you talk about just killing things.'' She stated.She ran up to the first nepent and chopped it fully through making its health go down all the way and causing it to turn into glass-like shards.

Neloe 12/13

Jester 9/13

Nepent 1:DEAD

Nepent 2:7/7

"Well, what else do you expect me to talk about? Would you rather I say, my, Neloe, those pants sure do make your butt look big! Haha!" Grinning once more, he dashed towards the Nepent, hoping he would actually be able to get a strike in. Once more, his strike was deflected by the Nepent. "Rotten plant! Just let me kill you!"

Players:

Enemies:

Nepent 1: DEAD

Nepent 2: 7/7

Jester chuckled to himself. He'd managed to make her pretty angry. Grinning to himself, he dashed forward once more, slashing at the Nepent's vines. Jester managed to move quickly, cutting off one of the Nepent's vines, dealing damage to it in the process. "Finally! Time to die, Nepent, haha!"

Battle die: 7 = 1 damage +1 from dagger mastery.

Players:

Enemies:

Nepent 2: 1/7

"Obviously not! Hahaha!" Still laughing a little, Jester ran past Neloe, going straight for the Nepent. He didn't want her having all the fun now, did he? With one quick slash at the Nepent's body, it was defeated, bursting into pixels. "Haha! Dead! Dead! Dead! We killed them all, hahaha!"

Players:

Enemies:

Nepent 2: DEAD

Neloe kept walking.''Well i;m trying to ignore what your saying because I don't like how you talk negativly then laugh about it.'' She stated.''The sooner we find whatever item you need for your quest the sooner i can go back to the town to look at the shops.'' She said.She started running so she could find a nepent faster.

Of course, he ran after her. It wasn't difficult to keep up with her, since she was pretty short and Jester was pretty fast. "You know, you should probably slow down before we end up running into the-" As if on cue, the two break into a clearing, and in front of them is the special Nepent, with the flower atop it's head. "Nepent..." Jester chuckled to himself, the comedic timing being perfect. Without stopping, Jester dashed straight at the Nepent, trying to use his momentum to deal some extra damage. Everything went according to plan, and his stabbed his blade into the plant, pulling it out and jumping back hastily.

Battle Die: 9 = 2 damage +1 from dagger mastery.

Players:

Jester: 13/13

Neloe: 13/13

Enemies:

Flower Nepent: 12/15

"You better hope so, hahaha!" Grinning at her, he winks and laughs. Refocusing on the fight, he uses his <> skill to leap into the air, trying to slash at the flower on the Nepent's head. Although his jump wasn't as perfectly as he wanted, he still managed to slash at the flower, dealing some damage to the Nepent. After which, he landed past the Nepent, jumping away from it.

Battle die: 7 = 1 damage+1 from dagger mastery.

Players:

Enemies:

Flower Nepent: 7/15

Neloe sighed.''Well i guess at least you smile, you could be one of those people who just frown all the time.'' She stated.She ran towards the Nepent.The Flower Nepant manages to dodge the attack somehow.''Awwh man!'' She said crossing her arms.

Neloe 13/13

Jester 13/13

Flower Nepant 7/15

The Nepent turned to Jester. Evidently, it wasn't a fan of being cut up. Bringing up it's vine, it slashed down at Jester. The attack was easily spotted by him, and he sidestepped it without a second though. "You're going to have to try harder than that, buddy! Hahaha!

Players:

Enemies:

"Maybe you should try a little harder next time, that is, if you want this thing dead, hahaha!" Gripping his dagger tightly, he circled around the Nepent, attempting to quickly slice at one of it's vines. Easily the Nepent saw his attack coming and wrapped the vine around his leg, dropping him to the ground. After this, it throws him, sending Jester crashing into a tree.

Players:

Jester: 10/13

Enemies:

Jester clambers to his feet, frowning and stumbling around a little. "O-Ow, that tree, is pretty tough..." Putting a hand to his head and taking a few breaths, Jester regains his composure, grinning again. "What was I saying? Oh, right, time to die, plant! Hahahaha!" Jester was clearly still not ready from the previous attack, taking a swing at the Nepent and easily missing. Quickly, he stumbled away from it, holding his head again.

Players:

Jester: 10/13

Enemies:

Flower Nepent: 4/15