[SP-F2] "<<Long Live The Queen>> They Say?" [COMPLETE]

The bluenette sighed as she crossed her arms, leaning against the stone walls of a random shop she had ceased to notice whenever she had visited floor two. Her eyes narrowed as they would observe every passerby closely, earning strange stares from them in return. She would simply laugh under her breath before looking to the side. "What now? I'm on floor two... just because. The higher floors got me exhausted, maybe I should just find some field bosses around here somewhere." she thought while drumming her gloved fingers against the cold stone, creating an odd rhythm while trailing off deep in her own thoughts, desperately thinking of how to waste her day in this place.

The bluenette saw a confectionery shop nearby as her eyes widened, but at the end she could never deny the goodness of extra calorie poison. And so she'd walk into the shop, feeling slightly some sort of guiltiness for doing so. She didn't exactly know how to keep her money in her pockets for too long, that was a given fact. "When was the last time I even ate chocolate? Fifteen right...? I don't need to WORRY about that, because I can pig out my hearts content here, I'll still be fit back at home! A-Ah, maybe I'll pick up a candy bar... but money." she walked up to the shelves full of sweets, and carefully picked up a candy bar, resisting the urge to raid the shop like she had done on her first days in SAO... it was a scandalous action indeed. But she had been the definition of "erratic". And she still was the same to this day honestly. A candy-holic? So be it!

Haine looked at the candy bar and giggled when the memory of her second day in Aincrad. Going on an adventure for chocolate with a player she never knew was her brother till such a very long time... kinda felt stupid, she needed a whack on the head for that. this world had such strange ways of working. And she'd always wonder about it, and WHY it turned out this way. Her memory would recall 'The quest for the castle full of fudge'. She fought her very first mob there: a skeleton. She picked up a turtle and threw it at the wall... thinking it was a mob despite the lack of a cursor OR a health bar. And Startorious was still alive, Keith's badass dragon familiar. Those very old times... She'd actually pass by slacking at that time. Probably took her a century to actually start moving within the game. She'd wreck havoc in floor one, and really was the life of the village. But now things had changed. She was starting to blend in with everyone else, her oddities slowly dissolving into a more mature Haine.

"Come to think of it, I wonder how Ruri and Keith are doing. It's been ages, I don't want to even think about it. Maybe, Keith is hunting mavericks, I wonder how strong he's getting. And Ruri- a-and Ruri... Are you still here? I swear I'll see you again, and we'll have the conversation of a lifetime." the bluenette thought as she let out a deep sigh, walking out of the shop and staring at the ground as she'd slowly walk, peeling the candy bar wrapper off slowly and nibbling small bites, as the flashbacks of her experience with the desert ruin golem played back in her mind. "Well darn that!" Haine shouted out loud before aggressively biting on her candy bar and ignoring the passerby's, walking on her way to somewhere quiet and peaceful, despite her angry state of mind. Her thoughts were erratic, as you can see. One moment she's thinking about candy, her siblings, and then some mob which almost beat her to a pulp.

She gulped before taking off as quickly as she could, and finally stopped to take a breather in a now quiet field. "Gosh, never mind that. Of course I have a horrendous temper but still!" she sighed while disposing the candy wrapper and throwing it to the ground carelessly, watching as it crystallized. Running her fingers through her hair, Haine would stand still, letting the calm breeze caress her skin. Her eyes remained closed for a while, just like that. A noise happened to jolt her senses, causing her eyes to open quickly. Nothing was there, so she'd walk up to a tree and climb her way up it. It was her 'think' spot, where she always went to when planning things out. Daily schedules, and so on. You name it.

She rested in a high up branch, laying back and folding her arms behind her head lazily, taking a short break that probably wouldn't hurt much... she'd be taking on a so called queen soon. Who knew if luck would be on her side? She failed horribly... when trying to hit things. All of her confidence had been gone, and now she really didn't have a purpose anymore. She didn't want to beat this game for others, but only for herself. It was harsh, but she didn't really care about that, because she always was cold at heart... or so she had thought. "The sun is warm, it reminds me of our home back in Tokyo. Full of pollution, yet that tiny little place managed to keep its beauty."

"Meh I'm soo bored, someone get me a toy dino or something. Or not... whatever, time to get a move on it already! Tough crunchies, you're living in this game. So you gotta get the best out of those bucks you wasted!" she exclaimed before swiftly jumping off the tree and stretching, an optimistic expression upon her face. All she wanted was something that could pique her interests, not some annoying five hp boar. For her level, she's been in so many lower leveled parties, all those dangerous mobs weren't frequent opponents for her. Ah, secrets revealed.

She sighed and hummed a song she had heard somewhere... however she couldn't recall the track name. However it has been a song that she had always loved to sing while playing the notes on her piano. Music had been her solution for every situation, her escape from things she had disliked. But now music wasn't a way to escape. In fact- there was no way to escape anymore. She had gotten used to the way it was. While thinking of things to do for distraction, she thought up a fun quest she'd seen earlier while reading the latest scoop at the information brokers mill. Something about a Wind Wasp Queen on floor two...it was hard to explain it, but she could remember what the rumors prompted her to do. Getting up, she decided to take upon the quest. "Hmm... where is that "queen" bee?! I better not- what did the information broker say?" she thought with a frown on her face. Her memory wasn't what most would call sharp. She'd tend to pick out the obvious and block out all the important information needed

[OOC: I don't know where some of my RP posts disappeared for this thread, so I'll quickly write something up to connect the roleplay together. EDIT: Feb 2.]

"Hmm... it's gotta be somewhere further up this hill! Oh wait... by the mountains~" she'd think with a flustered expression on her face, nodding as she had resorted to trusting her guts. "Guts... don't fail me!" and with that she had started to walk off, hopefully near the mountains. While sh3e ventured, she imagined how her respawning opponent would look like. An eighty feet monstrosity topped with a crown? Or maybe those average 3 inch nuisances which loved to harm people who wore bright things. Whatever it would look like, her mind was filled with curiosity.

Her bright golden eyes sparkled as she made it up a small hill, only to frown as it led steep down to a flat surface. "Oh! Ah drat..." she mumbled while walking, only to be startled by the noises of a squealing boar. "Meatsack land. I should have known," she sighed, turning to the side; her eye twitching ever so slightly. "Hmm?" She drew her katana and stared at it blankly. It charged, but she didn't want to waste her time so she slashed it repeatedly while as it drew closer. "Now that's finished..."

Boar: 0/9- DEAD

"Well then...?" Haine muttered with a shrug, before jumping in her tracks when she heard a strange buzzing noise from afar. "What was that?" she muttered while looking around her cautiously, pretty sure she had been hearing the wasp queen. What else in floor two buzzed? Maybe something else that was, but she was probably completely unaware of that. "Hmm... follow it- WHICH DIRECTION?! Oh my guts tells me its...- to the left side?" the bluenette thought as she had walked in the direction of the strange buzzing noise. Today she'll bring down the queen!

• 5 months later...

Haine swiftly followed through the path where the wind was blowing. While she had descended in the direction her instincts were telling her to follow, the buzzing noise only seemed to increase with each step she had taken towards what she supposed had been the enemy. It wasn't long until the bluenette had seemingly approached at a dangerously close distance with her opponent, however she was unaware of this until a large figure overshadowed her figure, as if the sun had literally disappeared. For a brief moment, she stood perfectly still, collecting her thoughts. "This has to be it. A large shadow's standing right ahead of me, and it's obviously loud in here! It's time to see what I can do.... Show me what you've got! Looks aren't everything that define power, I've learnt that already." She quickly sprinted ahead, a good distance away from the shadow, until there wasn't anything blocking her from above. Turning around quickly, her golden eyes moved to look at the bee. It's tag was labeled <<The Wind Wasp Queen>>, and there wasn't any doubt that she was in the presence of the right one. It was a huge looking thing, much similar to the bees you'd find in reality. There was just a few things she could differentiate between the two similar yet foreign things. The Wasp Queen was definitely at a superhuman size, bigger than her she could say. It's shape appeared much more elongated than what she was used to seeing, and the stinger was clearly dangerous. It shined as if it was a sharp (and lethally dangerous) knife, intimidating her slightly. "Guess who's here to steal the crown?" she muttered under her breath whilst unsheathing her katana quickly. This never got old, the young one had lost count of how many times she'd drawn her sword out from her worn sheath. With a single move, she was into the combat range, and the enemy had already been readying itself to attack.

[combat starts next post]

EQUIPPED:

GALAXIA'S ESSENCE [KATANA] (+3 DMG)
HEART OF GALAXIA [AMULET] (+2 BD, -1 ED)

(Note: Due to the boards switching, there's a cesspool of organization to do here. So bear with me while I sort things out for the next fews days... or possibly more if I procrastinate.)

[MOB'S TURN]

The wasp buzzed loudly as it's eyes scanned the player approaching it. When she happened to actually face it and step into it's attack range, this triggered the monsters sensors to react upon the action. It's eyes that were once a deep blood red color begun to flash a blindingly bright crimson as it grew furious. Haine observed it's drastic change from being observant to a vicious. She nodded confidently and smiled, waiting for it to make a move at her first. And from then on, it'd be closer to her which would serve as an advantage. The wasp begun to charge quickly towards her, aiming to drain away her health. As for Haine she stood there, however she was simply getting herself ready to make her next move on it. As it reached dangerously close towards her, it started to use it's stinger to prick away at her. "So that's your weapon?! Wait till you feel the sting of mine!" Haine taunted with a smirk as she quickly dodged the wasps' attempt to jab at her. It repeated the process, however a little more quicker next time. Quick enough, that she was unable to dodge in time. She bit her lip as her reflexes got her by this time. Her katana quickly blocked the attack and pushed away the wasp for a brief moment. Ironically it was similar to a sword fight, but not quite the same as she'd expected.

<<Wind Wasp Queen>> : 30/30

Haine: 93/93

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time 8389 1 8 14 3 Haine Msg_hover2.png 2015-02-02 21:37:04

[HAINE'S TURN]

Haine struggled with her blade to hold the wasp queen back, so it would be unable to harm her. "It's kind of persistent... gosh!" she inwardly complained while she frowned and quickly moved backwards so there was more space for her to think up an attack, or simply charge in and slash away at this point, since she thought it would be stupid to think up a tactic in her current position. As far as she could see it, the goal was to attack and avoid being harmed at the same time. Easy? We didn't know just YET. And we'll probably find out about the outcomes out sooner and later, after the fight was over. And now, we resume the battle. 

Haine gripped her katana and rushed forward, heading towards the wasp queen quickly, her pace much quicker than before. When she swung the blade, the wasp easily hovered above her and pointed the it's stinger... directly at the middle of her face. Haine gulped and ducked under, recomposing herself for her next try. So far nothing excited had happened, and it felt like a series of dodges and chasing.

8400 3 7 16 1 Haine Msg_hover2.png 2015-02-02 22:19:59

BD: 3 + 2 = 5 (MISS)

HEALTH:

[MOB'S TURN]

The Wind Wasp Queen would taunt the young adventurer in various ways, irritating her to the point of frustration. It's wings buzzed loudly, flapping faster as if it was meaning to challenge her, and this time for real. Hopefully, things would pick up pace, and get much past the blocks and dodges. The Wind Wasp queen studied Haine as she was just as focused on it as it had been as well. The Wind Wasp flew directly towards her, in a quickened speed... carried faster by the wind. The bluenette's eyes narrowed as her senses were jolted into action, in response to the opponent's next move. "I can do this... just need to get it close to me, then I dodge and make my move. Let's pray to god that it doesn't move away soon." And that was it, she was ready to sprint if needed to, at any moment. 

The Wasp Queen had flew close to her, using it's old tactic to attack her. Haine frowned and jumped out of the direction it's stinger was aiming. She blocked it's attacks once more with her sword, shielding herself from it while backing up and recomposing herself once more. She was naturally eager for the next hit.

8515 9 11 19 1 Haine Msg_hover2.png 2015-02-03 17:40:06

HEALTH:

ENEMY: 1 (MISS)

[HAINE'S TURN]

The consistency of misses and the lack of activity in combat only seemed to motivate Haine to try harder and push her limits. Albeit she refused to acknowledge it, her blood was boiling in anger, and she was definitely working up her strength to release a big hit. While doing so, her self consciousness screamed out to her in a harsh and straight forward way. "Really, this is all you can do? Come on Haine! What a shame... maybe you aren't trying your best, like every other fight. Push aside your ego and break a leg! Because this really looks pathetic to me..." Haine nodded after a brief moment of thought, her eyes narrowed with a serious expression. She was right, she wasn't actually trying. Her confidence made her act all that, but she really wasn't up there yet. Let alone, what happened to her fighting style in the first place. That was it, she was darn right going to get this hit, she was going to metaphorically "break a leg".

"I'm not letting you off the hook!" she scoffed in a low tone, whilst a challenging grin swept her lips. Her leg moved behind her other, forcing her into a combat stance she was taught to use a long while back, way back in the old days. Her shining katana was raised in front of her in a defensive manner. Within the flash of a moment, she bolted off towards the wasp queen and watched it hover away from her. It's gigantic form was slowing down it's movements, to the bluenette's advantages. Her breath quickened as she used her legs to jump up to a good distance towards the opponent, and then she swung. She twisted her hips as the blade was slashed into the side of the wasp queen. Rather than blood spewing out as most would expect, a visible red-like glowing gash was seen in place of a gruesome wound. A few fragments of red light scattered around it, verifying that the hit was received by the system. A satisfied smile spread Haine's face as she intently watched it's health deplete by a small amount. "Well I chucked away one third of it's health, there's a little more to go from here!"

8518 9 4 6 5 Haine Msg_hover2.png

2015-02-03 18:42:45

HEALTH:

<<Wind Wasp Queen>> : 21/30

BD: 9

Damage Inflicted On: <<Wind Wasp Queen>>

[MOB'S TURN]
The Wasp Queen angrily lashed once it'd realized that a portion of it's HP was struck down by the young adventurer. She had found a way to attack it when it's guard was off, it'd been completely preoccupied with taunting her until she happened to somehow became an easier prey. But finishing the bluenette off would deem to take a harder time than expected. As long as she was alive, the Wasp Queen would be in risk of losing it's crown. Since it was a system run opponent, it had no other program options than expected. A mob was programmed to tirelessly kill, and it wasn't worn out at the slightest bit from the young adventurer's attack. It tried again.

The bluenette smirked as the Wind Wasp Queen charged towards her in full force, with a twist this time. Oddly, the bottom of it's body... seemingly twisted at the slightest. To be specific, the area closest to it's vile filled stinger. Her eyes narrowed cautiously and her katana was clutched tighter. When the mob neared her combat range, she didn't bother dodging or blocking. In fact... she sprinted to the very opposite direction of the opponent. With her katana ready to strike, she quickly led the enemy into a more enclosed foundation, where she hoped would be a harder place for it to move around in.

ID: 8524 ---------

10 10 11 1 Haine Msg_hover2.png 2015-02-03 19:59:37

HEALTH:
<Wind Wasp Queen>> : 20/30

MOB: 1 (MISS)

[HAINE'S TURN]

"And you see, this is how the pro does it! Bam!" Haine taunted with a grin as she moved around the Wasp Queen slowly, yet teasingly. She bit her lip and moved dangerously closed to the wasp queen, ducking as it moved to swipe at her. "Hmm, that was a little slow now wasn't it?" She placed her hands behind her back as she experimented a little with running backwards. And so she stepped away a good distance, drawing her katana once again. She wasn't hyped at the moment, it was more like she was eager to get the quest reward. Ah, she wondered what it was. Spoilers weren't exactly her thing, so she strayed away from figuring out what the information broker had announced on the flier. The bluenette gripped her katana tightly and frowned when the wind blew in her face, causing all of her hair to block her sight. "I'll tie it up later..." she'd mutter before charging away at the Wind Wasp and trying out a slash. However the wind current blowing allowed it to evade the attack with ease. "Pssh you were lucky."

8661   ---------------  2 1 3 10 Haine Msg_hover2.png 2015-02-04 22:52:01

HEALTH:
<Wind Wasp Queen>> : 20/30

RESULT: 2+2 = 4 (MISS)

[MOB'S TURN]

The Wind Wasp Queen continued to taunt and manipulate the bluenette's temper, intentionally. When she had moved to strike it with her blade, it just moved out of the way and buzzed around her, in and out of her attack range. "V-Very funny... very funny." she whispered under her breath in frustration. "Be calm, keep calm. Take a deep breath... we have all day. To. Do. This. As much as you'd like to finish it right now and get that reward." The mob had noticed her stopping for a minute, and took the opportunity to get in an attack. It flew past her, and managed to jab her with it's stinger as it charged back. The bluenette flinched as she closed her eyes upon the impact, glaring as they opened to look up at that... thing. She was embarrassed, beyond what she could describe. But it would die in the end, she wanted it to so badly. Right now, at the moment. The Wind Wasp Queen was already readying another attack, which caused her to jump slightly and ready herself as well, for what would come. Or rather she thought she would make an advancement next. 

HAINE:

Hp: 90/93

MOB:

<<Wind Wasp Queen>> - 20/30

ID: 9288 9288

BD: 8 (-1 BD effect from opponent) = 7 (hit)

[HAINE'S TURN]

"Bleh, come here you little-" the Wind Wasp Queen dashed towards her in a flurry, causing the wind to cover her sight, because her hair got in the way... "Still not worse than the Desert Ruin Golem though. Even though this is annoying enough." She nodded and pushed her hair aside for the fiftieth time, before watching the enemy draw close. She maneuvered around it, finding a vital spot from behind it's body. She didn't even have time to stop and think, because that mob responded really quickly to attacks. She needed to be quicker. Haine swung the blade across it's back, cutting a gash into it whilst grinning. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" Her gaze rested on it's HP bar, smiling as it had breached the "yellow" zone. A risky position, but it could be pushed into the critical zones if Haine hit hard enough.

Haine: 90/93

Wind Wasp Queen - 13/30 - 7 DMG

ID: 9449944994499449