[SP-F2] "<<Long Live The Queen>> They Say?" [COMPLETE]

[MOB'S TURN]

Naturally, the mob boss was furious about getting hit, and having it's hp pushed far to the near danger zone. This caused it to show a really weird side that it hadn't. The monsters eyes glowed a bright red once more, as it's wings flapped faster -heck they looked lip zigzags. Ah, as Haine had assumed, the enemy had gone batcrap, and tried hard to finish off the blue haired persistent piece of - I mean the blue haired girl. Gladly, the odds were in her favor, as she stood still smirking. "Hmm, what was that?" she swiftly dodged it's attack, managing to corner it... somehow, as it was completely focused on her. Would she make the next hit?

Haine: 90/93

Wind Wasp Queen - 13/30 - 7 DMG

ID: 9452

BD-2

• 3 weeks later...

[HAINE'S TURN]

Haine gripped her katana and glared at the mob. It surprised her to be honest, how it wasn't dead yet. Normally, she could wreck something like this with ease, but now it was a different story. But even so, she assumed t it was due to the fact that the opponent was able to fly. That way, it was capable of evading most attacks. Haine wondered how it'd be like if she severed it's wings off. That'd make it incapable of moving around, but it was also cheating. The game's system wouldn't allow such a scheme to go down like that. But at least it wasn't reality, where a single sting from something so massive could eliminate someone. There was no 'HP' floating around the place, so she was grateful that there was more chances within Aincrad. And the inability of feeling pain that much either.

The bluenette would move into stance, lifting her blade off of the ground, so it'd no longer drag around with her. "Come on, stop moving will ya?!" she sighed and bolted towardst the Wasp Queen, as quick as she could move. But you probably know what happened - it moved out of the way. Great! Haine grimaced and went back into stance hastily.

Haine: 90/93

Wind Wasp Queen - 13/30

ID: 11604

BD: 2 + ( 2 ACC ) = 4 (MISS)

[WIND WASP QUEEN'S TURN]

The Wind Wasp Queen didn't have any sense, other than rage... and a passion for killing anything that was human. It's rage would only grow, Haine wasn't able to even describe it. Testing out a newer tactic, the wasp would fly high up, to a place where the blue haired swords(woman?) couldn't reach. That way, she had no choice but to wait for the opponent to fly back down, and her only option was to evade it's upcoming strikes. Or hopefully she'd take those hits. Haine would groan as the boss mob had lifted itself to a higher level than her. She'd tap her foot and wait for it to come down and charge at her. Well, you could say it stabbed into her back at a quicker pace. Wincing, Haine placed a hand over her shoulder. "Why you little... ugh!" then the goose chase began once more. Will the infamous Haine Yudai strike back? Well... we'll just.... see.

Haine: 88/93 ( 2 DMG)

Wind Wasp Queen - 13/30

ID: 11605

MD: 8 - ( 1 ACCURACY DEDUCTED ) = 7 (HIT)

[HAINE'S TURN]

She didn't have much to think of now, since the situation wasn't changing at all, as it is clearly seen. "Man I'm pissed. But I'm the one who signed up for this, so off with it's head! I'm not gonna stand around here, and hope for it to die. Besides, my thoughts on challenges always vary. This looked interesting until I saw it's HP. And it's embarrassing how I can't get it!" Haine bit her lip nervously and pushed her thoughts out of her head, eyeing the opponent as she got back into stance. One foot behind the other, her katana clutched tightly as if it were a baseball game. Ironically, it felt similar to a ball game. You strike, and the chase is on. Normally, people prepared themselves to thrust, swing, or anything even. Haine would smile at the thought, averting her gaze to the mob boss. It looked straight on at her, wasting no moment in attempting to stab her with it's stinger. The bluenette luckily evaded that one by a close call, moving to swing at the mob. It buzzed loudly, moving out of the way with those flashy red eyes again. Haine gave it a menacing stare, the tip of her blade leaving lines in the dirt.

Haine: 88/93

Wind Wasp Queen - 13/30

ID: 11624

BD: 1 - ( + 2 ACCURACY ) = 3 (MISS)

[WIND WASP'S TURN]

The wind wasp would buzz proudly, as if it was taunting her. Haine would see it in the wasps movements, causing her to frown. "Well, maybe this was why they called it the queen. I wonder how she'll respond when I make the last hit, heh!" An eager smirk would form on her face as she gestured the mob to come at her. "I'll block it's attack for now. Then I'll try to make a hit from there..." The wind wasp would start to charge at her from behind, that clever little thing. Momentarily, the bluenette twisted her head to find the mob flying at her, it's sharp stinger pointing straight at her. Trying out something new, Haine flipped backwards, catching her katana after landing on her feet. But she wasn't exactly going to wait for 'her majesty', she already moved in to swing away at it.

Wind Wasp Queen - 13/30

ID: 11624

MD: 4 - ( - 1 ACCURACY ) = 3 (MISS)

[HAINE'S TURN]

Haine would watch amusingly as the queen's expression changed a little. "Haha! I AM gonna hit this time, I swear." She knew that swearing was usually used every once in a blue moon, but she was determined this time. Who liked fighting a mob that you couldn't even touch? It made her... push her limits. Raising her blade, Haine would grin and approach the mob. Yeah, it used the same old stab a stinger in your face technique, but she simply ducked the attack and huffed haughtily. "Yeaah, you're not gonna touch this!" Haine would grab ahold of the wind wasp's wing with her hand, dragging it to the ground harshly. She tried not to crack up in response to this, looking from right to left. Nobody was around here, so she decided to let loose and scream at it, oddly enough. "Hahaa! Eat ****!" without wasting another moment, she hacked away at it's back, watching it's HP deplete. She was going to use this tactic until it died, but it managed to push her off with it's remaining strength. The bluenette would glance blankly at it's tainted wings, and harsh movements. It's health, not so good. Is this long and frustrating battle finally coming to an end? Find out... below!

Wind Wasp Queen - 6/30

ID: 11627

BD: 7 + ( + 2 ACCURACY ) = 9 (CRITICAL!)

[WIND WASP'S TURN]

The wind wasp was left stunned from the fiesty swords(woman?)'s impulsive attack, managing to push her off with some of its last bits of strength. When it ascended, it has noticed that it's movements were somewhat rugged, it couldn't fly high up anymore. This meant that evading the players attacks was not so good on a percentage scale. But that was exactly what Haine was aiming for all this time. And why didn't she think of this first? That would've saved her a boatload of time! The wind wasp queen would fly towards the bluenette with it's stinger pointed at her. In response, she'd simply block it's incoming attack with her katana, bashing it away for a good distance. "Let's see if it'll die now. Better not move or else..."

Wind Wasp Queen - 6/30

ID: 11677

MD: 3 + ( - 1 ACCURACY ) = 2 (EPIC FAIL!)

[HAINE'S TURN]

Haine would approach the <<Wind Wasp Queen>>, not having to run this time. It was still trying to gather strength, but that didn't go so well by the looks of it. "Well then, I'll just take this opportunity." Her eyes would glance at it's low HP scale, and back at it. Raising her blade, she struck down at the wind wasp, tearing into it's flesh. She dragged the katana down it's backside until it splitted in half. Her eyes watched attentively as the opponent would crystallize into fragments of light, and disappear from the battle field. The usual 'Congratulations!' pop up would appear, confirming the death of the respawning monster. "This was, unexpectedly tiring... I'll just take a little nap! After that, I don't really know. Train again? I'm not crazy about it - but that's the only thing on my to do list now."

Haine's eyes would lighten as the quest reward was shown in a pop up. "The <<Matriarch's Stinger>>." It was the wasp queen's stinger, she'd assume. It was a poison item, which she'd use in tricky situations to add more damage to a choice of weaponry. It was a fairly decent reward, and that she was glad about. 

Canceling out of her menu screen, Haine would spot a tree, in which she would soon rest in. After that, the repetitive process would only repeat it's cycle. Eat, train, sleep.

Wind Wasp Queen - 0/30 - DEAD

ID: 11678

BD: 5 + ( + 2 ACCURACY ) = 7 (HIT!)

-COMPLETE-