[PP-F3] Mind Tricks [Jester]

Silently, I walked down the middle of the pathway. Most of the players around me were either curious or scared about me, so it was hard to make a friend. It was even harder because I didn't say more than a few words at a time, let alone talk. I preferred to speak through my weapon and messages. My blood red cape covered my face fully as I walked towards the benches. It was a little early in the day but I decided it would be best to sit out here until it got too busy.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jester sat on the bench, observing the players that walked past him. It was rare to find him in one place for more than a couple minutes, but, today he decided to take a rest. Even crazy people needed days off too! As he watched the people pass him, he noticed one that stood out, in fact, it was the same one approaching him too. She - if it was even a she - wore a large cloak that easily covered her whole face. Talk about weird! As she was coming his way anyways, Jester called out to her, his trademark grin plastered on his face. "Ooh, hello, hello, hello! And who might this be? Please, take a seat, take a seat, haha!" Budging up, he patted the space next to him, indicating for her to sit down.

When I raised my head I saw a boy with the creepiest face I'd seen in a long time. I nodded to him instead of speaking directly to him and kept walking past him to find another place to sit. It seemed- no it was rude that I dismissed him but I wasn't the one to stay around and chat. I checked around me and finally found a bench in the center of everything. Great...I thought and sat down without bothering to check if the boy followed me.

Of course, there was no way Jester was going to give up so easily! He was interested, now, and there was no way she was getting away from him. Hopping up from his seat, he watched the girl walk over to another bench, a little bit away from his. He quickly walked over to her, standing directly in front of her and grinning at her. "You know, it's quite rude to just ignore somebody like that! It just breaks my heart that you'd do it to me... Hahaha!" Without hesitation, he sat next to the girl, continuing to talk before giving her a chance - not that he even expected her to reply. "The name's Jester, I'm 17, and enjoy long walks on the beach... Now, it'd be polite to tell your name in return, wouldn't it?"

Hey- I started to object to him sitting down but he cut me off and kept blabbing away. What is with this creep!? I crossed my arms from under my cloak and stared at him without showing my face. He didn't let up on his speaking, the best thing for me to do was to walk away from him; that was until he explained himself. Jester? When I spoke his name out loud I started to laugh a little, not that he could tell or anything. What kind of username is that? I thought and continued to hide the fact that I was laughing really hard at him.

Jester continued to look at the girl, awaiting an answer from her. And he kept waiting. And waiting. What is with this girl? Still grinning, Jester spoke again. "Yes, my name is Jester, incredible, I know. But, there can be no give without any take, no yin with no yang! What I'm trying to say is, you should tell me your name, girlie!" He chuckled to himself, still giving the extremely weird and rude girl a toothy grin.

Jester looked at the message he had just been sent. Wait a moment, did she just...? He then looked back to the girl, then back to the message. In an instant, Jester broke out into laughter, holding his sides. "Hahahaha! Did you really just do that?" After a moment of laughing, he took a few deep breaths, calming himself down. "Oh, my, you really are a strange one, aren't you? Almost as strange as me, hahaha! Either way, it's nice to meet you..." He took one last moment to look back at the message, reading the sender's name. "...Akumu."

Yes I really just did, got a problem with that? I said curtly....out loud. I clamped my hand my mouth and turned to Jester. I'm not as strange as you! Yes my name is Akumu, now, why are you so interested in me! I typed furiously and pushed the send button. With Jester knowing now what my voice sounded like I pulled my hood down a bit to conceal my face.

Jester giggled at her covering her mouth. Hehe! Not the strong silent type you thought you were, are you? After opening, and then reading her message again, Jester snickered, speaking to her. "Do I need a reason to be interested in you? Even so, I could come up with a couple. For example, how many girl players walk around with a huge cloak over them? And, how many weirdos decide to send messages when they could easily just talk to the person sitting next to them? Hehehe!" Laughing once more, Jester grinned, leaning his head down in an attempt to look under her hood. "I mean, you don't have to be this hostile to little old me, it's not like I'm going to kill you or anything...Probably! Hahaha!"

My fist curled as he spoke in his annoying manner. As he leaned closer my patience with this boy grew extremely thin. I jeered my fist upwards and hit Jester in the face when he tried to look under my hood. Don't ever do that again. If you are really curious about me then you should have just talked to me through messages. I sent the message and looked back at Jester.

Jester reeled back, holding his face after the punch. "A-Agh! Hey! What the hell did you do that for?" Frowning hard, he clenched his fist, ready to attack her. Staring her down hard, he blinks a few times, breaking out into a grin again. He chuckles slightly, opening his interface and sending her a message. Look, look, I can do this too, does this make you happy, Akumu?

I felt a small joy inside me when Jester frowned, but I also felt bad for punching him. Even though it wasn't that hard it still wasn't very nice, but then again who said I was nice? Beneath my hood I smiled a little when Jester got the clue to message me. No, why would it make me happy? Your very confusing Jester. Anyways, I punched you because you were attempting to unveil my hood. Try it again and I'll punch you harder.

Jester maintained his grin as he read Akumu's message. After reading it, he looked over to her. For a moment, he felt like pulling her hood back and taking a look at her face, but, quickly, his dismissed the idea. Wasting no time, he sent her a message back. Yes, yes, I am rather confusing, aren't I? So, are you going to tell me why you won't let me see under your hood? Ooh! Maybe you're just nervous being around this handsome hunk of man? Hahaha!

I scoffed at his idea of why I wore a hood all of the time. He must be crazy to think I would like a psychopath! Would you really like to see? I calmly pressed send, already knowing his answer. Underneath my hood I had white, actually bright blonde, hair. Also I had purple eyes and a menacing scar under my eyes that scared most people away from me.

Opening her new message his eyes widened with glee and he smiled even wider than before. Turning to her, he nodded. "Yes, yes, yes! I would love to see! Maybe you'll have a third eye, or two noses under there!" He chuckled loudly, looking at her with anticipation. Needless to say, he wanted to know why she covered up her face like that, but was afraid it'd be a really silly or mediocre reason.

I cringed at his annoying laugh of his. It's the only way to get rid of this creep without resulting in violence... I thought and looked in every direction before slightly moving my hands up to the crease of my hood. It wasn't that I trusted him or anything, I just didn't like to go around flaunting that I was pretty, exception of the gaping scar of course. I pulled my hood back and opened my eyes to stare at Jester.

His eyes widened a little, as, she actually did it. She's not half bad looking, haha! And, boy, what a scar! Makes her look like a serial killer, ahahahah! For a moment, he stares at her, thinking. Then, he finally speaks up. "Well, Akumu finally shows her face! And, my, what a face it is, hahaha!" He grins at her, staring at her and thinking deeply.

My cheeks turn red a little when he doesn't say anything at first. What do you mean by that? I muttered abruptly to Jester. Do I look that bad? I said harshly, I was embarrassed by his reaction. Wait why am I asking him? There wasn't any reason for him to laugh, it wasn't funny. Or at least I didn't think my face looked funny.