[PP-F3] Mind Tricks [Jester]

On the inside I shuddered when he placed his hands on my shoulders. You?...Your not any better than I am! I just hit you with a bottle! I squeaked out with non-stop tears. I'm the one who should be sorry..I said quietly and took his hands off my shoulders gently. This...will haunt me..The people around us were now even more engrossed in our little scene.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was time for the grand finale! This, now, this would be fun! Slowly, Jester moved a hand up to her face, wiping away her tears. "Don't cry, Akumu." He moved his hand away from her face, moving them down and taking both of her hands in his. This is it! The big line, haha! "Akumu, I-I love you... And, if you really feel this way, about me... T-Then prove it! With a kiss!" There was no way she would do it. Jester had her right where he wanted her. Check. Mate.

I stopped crying and allowed his finger to swipe away my tears and hold mine. It felt extremely weird, acting with another person just like me was difficult. What he said next blew my mind.

Dammit you...

I cursed him in my head and was just about to glare at him until I realized that if I cracked, he would win. No freaking way am I ever going to lose an acting challenge! I thought and closed my eyes so at least I didn't have to watch him while I did it. With one last thing, pulling up my hood, I leaned in close to his face. When I was sure my hood concealed us both I made it look like I kissed him to everyone else, even though I didn't. I win. I said and pulled back with a smile and more tears now, the show was almost done.

No! No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! That isn't what you're supposed to do! Rrgh! Stupid girl! That's it. I'm winning this. As she pulled away from Jester, he made sure to have a look of distraught and despair on his face. While many people would've assumed the two kissed under the hood, anything could've happened. There was no way he was going down so easily. Jester fell to his hands and knees, staring at the floor. "S-She... S-She didn't kiss me. She said 'no'..." The crowd were dead silent. Some were confused, and some couldn't believe what was happening.

Clever...darn it. Now what?! I panicked in my head, not really sure what option I had. It was either I forfeit or I kiss him, tough options indeed. This wasn't a scene anymore to me, it was a full on battle of pride. I sank to knees, like he had and begun to fake cry the hardest I could. I'm a girl Jester...how am I supposed to do this in the o-open in front of all of t-these people?! I really do...I trailed off to sound more realistic. With the crowd silent I wasn't sure if they bought it or not, it was hard to tell.

Jester felt proud. It had worked! There was no way she was getting out of this one. Now, this is where the fun really begins! Looking up at her, he frowned. "Th-That's what it is...?" Even after saying this, he continued to frown. "I-I thought you loved me... If you really did, something like that wouldn't matter..." He'd cornered her. There was no way she could worm her way out of this one. Either she embarrassed herself immensely, or he won.

I decided that the only way out of this would be to "faint." Pretending to be unconscious would help because it would leave him only a couple of options to choose from. Jester...you know that I l-......I closed my eyes slowly and fell forward to the ground. If I do say so myself, it looked pretty realistic to me. How will you respond to this? If you leave me you'll look like a jerk! I thought, knowing that I had successfully gotten out of even finishing my sentence.

Clever girl. Clever, clever girl. Of course, at this point Jester had to do something. He couldn't leave her there, or he'd lose. He couldn't attempt to make her 'wake up', because she certainly wouldn't. It seemed as if he wouldn't be winning, but, neither would she. He moved closer to her, placing a hand behind her back and placing another under her legs. With a grunt, he picked her up, a distraught look on his face. "E-Everyone, please move, I have to get her to an inn!" Of course, the crowd did as he asked and he ran past them. Quickly he turned down a side street, then down a few more, making sure there was no way anyone from the crowd followed. With his typical grin now back on his face, he chuckled, still holding her. "Wake up, sleeping beauty."

On the inside I was smiling, but I couldn't just yet, not until we got out of here. I felt him pick me up and move me. He sounded sincere when he told everyone to move away, it was impressive. The best part was everyone thought it was real. I let my body go limp, with my arm hanging to the side and my head falling backwards as he ran out of the way. We finally stopped after he turned into an alley. Lets let this go on a little longer shall we? I thought and continued to lay weightless in his arms, still acting like I was truly unconscious.

After he spoke, he heard no reply from Akumu. It was obvious to him that she was still conscious, so, he decided he'd wake her up the hard way. "Oh, of course! How could I forget! Sleeping beauty still needs a kiss!" Grinning to himself, he puckered his lips, leaning over her, but not kissing her yet. Before he'd have to do it, he expected she'd give up with the ruse and get up.

My eyes widened right away when he said that as I jerked my head backwards. I tried to scramble out of his arms but it was hard because I didn't weigh that much, making gravity useless in this case. There was no way I was going to let that happen! I glared at him, still in his arms, with my hood now fallen off of my head from the running and squirming. Most of my cloak was hanging down below me, so technically I wan't wearing it anymore. Drop me. I said simply. Wait no no no, I didn't mean drop me! Put me on the ground! I said, frantic to take back what I just said.

Of course, Jester wouldn't make it that easy. "Oh, no, no, no, Akumu! You aren't getting down from here that easily!" Jester laughed loudly, making sure his grip on her was tight. "Now, before I continue I'd like to get rid of the idea of hitting me, because I don't think I can hold you and my face at the same time. So, you'd probably fall, haha!" Grinning once more, he continued. "Now, as for what I want... Well, doesn't Prince Charming deserve true love's kiss? Hahaha!"

I felt his arm wrap around me tighter, almost to the point of squishing me. Jester! I said stop being creepy! I said, raising my hand to hit his face; but stopped and remembered what he said about dropping me. I lowered my fist and crossed my arms across my chest. No, even he doesn't! I said, shocked at how weird he was acting. Let me down! Your practically kidnapping me! I said and trying to get away from him.

I brushed myself off and kept my hood down, there wasn't anyone around so it didn't matter right now. Yes, now who are these "most girls" you speak of? I said with a smirk and a hand on my hip. Do you always act like that? Back there you know? I said, kind of referring to the show we put on back there.

After she asked about the most girls, he paused for a moment, thinking. "Ah, well... Most girls, as in, most... girls? Alright, so, maybe that was an exaggeration! And, as for the thing that we did, obviously, no, I don't act like that, haha! It was just kind of a spur of the moment thing, couldn't have you showing me up now, could I?" Chuckling again, he grins, noticing the fact that her hood as down. Looks like girlie is being less guarded with me. Progress! "What about you, then? You sure had some colorful acting! I don't think I've seen someone cry like that before!"

HA! I exclaimed out loud. I did show you up, proving the point that I'd rather not tell my secrets to success Jester, otherwise, they wouldn't be classified as secrets anymore. Let's face it though, I won because you retreated from the scene. I do admit that I have a background in acting. I say with an even bigger smile than before, it was funny to me. The thing I just did back there was bigger than anything I had done before.

He rolled his eyes, returning the smile that she gave him. "I wouldn't say you beat me. If anything, both of us left the scene, so, both of us lose, haha!" He then takes a step closer to her, grinning in her face. "Plus, if anything, you should be disqualified, since I don't have any prior acting experience! Which, makes me, the winner, hahahaha!"

Disqualified? Haha, no way. I won fair and square by finding an escape out of it. You may not have had experience but you stilled played along!I said, matter-of-factually. I also was trying hard not to bust out laughing at him. It wasn't that he was being funny; it was just that the whole situation was so hilarious!