[PP-F3] Mind Tricks [Jester]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that didn't work. Maybe if I punch him again he'll go away..No, I can't punch people. I practically fought with myself in my head, deciding what to do. Not happening! I said almost too quickly. No one except a select few would know why, I wasn't going to let anyone else hear the story either. The hood I had over my head was to conceal me, not make people interested!!

I was until you started being creepy again! I screamed in my head, making my face turn red due to anger. He's so confusing! I took in a deep breath and calmed down a little. Jester, if I humor you with a conversation, will you stop being creepy and leave me alone? Instantly, I regretted saying that to him because I knew he wouldn't refuse my offer. Plus, my plan could backfire.

Jester grinned with glee, leaning forward in anticipation. Ooh! Now let's see here, how long until I make her crack and spill the story behind that scar? Jester nodded, grinning at her. "Yes, yes! Although, that implies I was being creepy before...Hahaha! Either way, I'll let you decide what we talk about! Unless, of course, you want to leave it up to me..."

I coughed, Yes, you were very creepy before, and you are now, still...I said and walked away from the bench. Your going to buy me a drink before I start talking to you. The players around me gave the usual "What the heck? Who is that player?" looks while they murmured about me. It always felt like they were trying to annoy me.

Rolling his eyes, he jumped up from his seat, walking alongside her. As per usual, players kept looking and whispering about them, but, for Jester it was pretty typical. After hearing her ask - no, demand for a bottle of water, Jester got a mischevious look on his face. Ask, and ye shall receive, haha! Walking over to one of the NPC vendors, he buys a bottle of water from them, paying them the col. He then strolls back over to Akumu, grinning to himself. Quickly, he darts in front of her, kneeling down and presenting the bottle of water above his head. "A bottle of water, for her majesty! Hahaha!"

My eye twitched when he played another joke, kneeling down on on knee and presenting water to me like royalty. I took the water from his hands and whacked him on top the head with the bottle. I thought we agreed that you weren't going to be creepy. I said with a warning tone. Some people around us began to stare when I did this. Mind your business... Sorry Jester. I said and crouched down to meet eye to eye. I didn't mean to hit him that hard.

I frowned when he started grinning again. Here he goes again..I thought and listened to the rest of what he said. It's not funny, it's creepy. And I'm used to people staring- I stopped mid-sentence, what he said had just kicked in. My cheeks turned bright red, which was visible now since we were eye to eye. I froze there, crouching in front of Jester with a horrified look on my face.

My face began to regain it's color when he started to joke around again. I gulped the air down my throat and stood up slowly without his help. My face you should see yours! Your the one over there laughing his head off like a maniac! No wonder why people are staring you jerk! I shrieked at Jester. He was pushing my buttons. I fixed my hood even more than usual and gave him a cold glare. Don't let him get to you, he's doing this on purpose!

He's right...I thought and looked around at the other players. Some were gawking at me and some were even laughing at the situation. I cleared my throat and straightened my back. They are only staring because they have nothing better to do. I pointed out to Jester, switching the tables. And what is that supposed to mean exactly? I said in an innocent voice, and of course a cold stare from under my hood.

Jester laughed once more, looking at her wide-eyed. Well, if you're going to give me such a prime opportunity to embarass you... Grinning madly, Jester spoke again. "What did I mean by that? Oh, well, the thing is Akumu, maybe I find you fun to be around! And, well, maybe I like you!" For a moment, he gives her a sincere look, looking away from her. An instant later, he bursts out laughing extremely hard. So much, in fact that he leans over, holding his sides, unable to speak.

I was stunned by his little "confession". It didn't take me very long to realize that he was joking though, even he couldn't hold in his laughter. Fine you wanna play like that? I smirked then made my own eyes water on purpose to look like I was crying. J-Jester..I..I sputtered out. I took off my hood to show him my crying, and to put on a good show. He doesn't know how to act correctly without blowing his own cover. I thought as I was snickering on the inside.

It was obvious that she was faking. Either that, or she was really bad at showing her affection for someone. Oh, two can play at this game, Akumu. Halting his laughter, he composed himself, putting on a face similar to hers. "I-I'm sorry, Akumu. I tried to pass it off as nothing by laughing, but the feelings I have for you are true!" Try and turn that one on me, girlie! Hahaha! It took Jester's complete restraint to stop himself from laughing, but somehow, he managed to contain it.

Oh he's good.. I thought and stormed my brain for another comeback that fit. You don't know how it feels! You laugh and make fun of me every time I try and confess Jester! I screamed with tears spilling out of my eyes, they were of course fake one. Fake crying was my specialty. Heh, top that! The crowd now got more involved in the scene. Cheering me on, booing Jester, yelling at me, and rooting for Jester. It could go either way from here.

Oh, yes! Now this is getting fun! It was obvious she'd done this kind of thing before. But, she was no match for Jester. He was, of course, crazy, and willing to go farther than she ever would. In his act, Jester blinks a few times, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Akumu, I-I-I'm so sorry. It's just, you're so much better than me, and I-I just don't want you to be stuck with me..." Inside, Jester was going crazy. He found it almost irresistible to laugh, but, he just needed to get more out of this.