[OP-F4] <<Fighting Fire with Ice>>

Lannister sat at the room door waiting for the party he sent for to join him. It was in the Ice cap mountains but strangely the boss was a flame element Mini-boss(ooc-i will Rp for it). It was really strange, fire element monsters were to be on floor 9 and ice on Floor 4. This time you have to lead, Lannister. This will not be easy! Or'ell thought for a moment.....they could die.

(OOC-

Boss facts

Flaming spirit

40 HP

1 base damage

On roll of ten inflict flame condition for three of that members posts.(deals 1 damage every. Post for three turns)

You all should join!)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes I did, bro" lannister had that strange habit of calling boys AND girls bro all the time. "Ready to fight this stupid flaming spirit?" he asked. "I want a victory to remember. Do you? Let's wait fr more people to get here to enter." he was desperate that they would win and have no deaths. Let's go Lannister, kill that dang Flaming Spirit!

I walked to the snowy place with my hands holding my sword on my shoulders. A grin appeared on my face when I saw a boy standing not too far way from me next to another player. The chilled air was raging around in flurries, making everything colder than usual. This was the coldest floor known so far, so why wouldn't it be cold here? Yeah, but don't plan on going in there without me. I said and approached the two, disrupting their conversation.

He was on floor one next to the gate when he had go a message from Or'ell h he would open and read. " O..Ok? " he was a little Hesitation not really wanting to go to the higher floors till he had some better gear. He let out a small sigh as he warped to the 4 floor this was his first time being on the ice floor. The chill didnt really bug him. But still put on his jacket as he made his way to were the group was going to meet up.

Wearing my Wintercloak, I blend right in with the blizzard. "Tch.. I guess staying here training here again wouldn't be so bad." I said, as I stay hidden within the blizzard. The raging snow starts to blare, but I made my way towards three figures. "Do you three know where to find a Flaming Spirit?" I asked the three figures, as I quickly materialize Fury's Echo.

To me, I think we should half plan it. We should devise one but who knows what will happen in there? If the plans change then we need to be ready for a change. To answer your question I say two people should mainly fight it while two people stay back, ready to switch. Then you can distract it! I said with a grin, knowing they would question my plan, probably wouldn't use it also.

I smirked when I saw a familiar flash of white hair. I didn't expect to see you here. As a matter of fact were going to go kill it right now, would you like to join? I spoke directly to Echo, not bothering to ask anyone elses opinions.

I nod at Mayonaka, as I dash towards the Fire Spirit ahead of us. Without hesitating, I lunge towards the Fire Spirit. With my sword in front of me, I attempt to slash the Fire Spirit. My sword went right through it and my entire body went right pass it. I could feel the insides of me burning for some reason. I start to cough, but fell to my knees. "Keh.. I'm not done yet." I said, as I attempt to stand. I fell back down to my knees slowly recovering.

Party

» Claim [15/15 HP]

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Mayonaka [21/21 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

» Or'ell [11/11 HP]

Foe

» Fire Spirit [40/40 HP]

Neloe looked quickly alarmed at Echo but then went back to focusing on the Fire spirit.She ran straight for it and left her sword to the side facing it as she ran past it leaving a long deep cut on its side.Once she was done with the cut she turned around.''And now for it to pass on to the next player.'' She said as she stood there keeping a eye on the Fire spirit.

Echo 41/41

Neloe 15/15

Or'ell 11/11

Mayonaka 21/21

Claim 15/15

Flaming spirit 36/40

"Let's go Neloe! Keep it up!" lannister said that but he was totally frightened of the beast. Besides, he was the leader and the weakest player hear, yet they followed his command.....he couldn't show any sign of weakness. He had to generate hate by attacking since he didn't have his skills with points............ He charged the spirit, unrevealing his <> when he closed in. He missed and ended up on the floor by Echo.....Ugghh.... Why must I be some darn little weakling!!??

Echo-41/41

Neloe-15/15

Or'ell-11/11

Mayonaka-21/21

Claim-15/15

Flaming Spirit-36/40

(Ooc- I am rping for the spirit after Claims turn.)

Echo you idiot! I forcefully shouted and ran past him when he fell. I sprinted at the Fire Spirit with my blade raised above my head. It's one thing to mess with me, but don't mess with my friends! I screamed at the mini boss and stuck my sword into it. The flames roared when I took my sword out of it, burning my hands and making me take my sword out before I could inflict very much damage on it. I winced when I felt my burnt hands.

Claim [15/15 HP]

Echo [41/41 HP]

Mayonaka [21/21 HP]

Neloe [15/15 HP]

Or'ell [11/11 HP]

Fire Spirit [36/40 HP]

BD 4+2=6 {-1 Damage}

after seeing every one run he would would follow in a see the fire spirit. Seeing a few player miss he grip the hilt of his sword and unsheathed it as he thought to him self i have to get a hit in. He rushed the spirt and with his right hand swing at it. He would cut throw the spirits chest as he did some damge to it.

Claim [15/15 HP]

Echo [41/41 HP]

Mayonaka [21/21 HP]

Neloe [15/15 HP]

Or'ell [11/11 HP]

Fire Spirit [33/40 HP]

--Spirits turn---

It looked at the ones who had dealt critical on it. He charged at the girl named Noele with a big fiery sword it had unsheathed out of thin air. It had the aura of flame and ice combined..... The lights flickered out and he was on Noele.

Hate

Echo-0

Noele-2

Or'elle-0

Mayonaka-1

Claim-2

Echo-41/41

Noele-15/15

Or'elle-11/11

Mayonaka-21/21

Claim-15/15

Spirit-33/40

The lights flickered back on when it missed.

I stood up with frustration and tighten my grip on my sword. I look over at the Party and it seems like some of us were having a hard time as well. I went towards the Fire Spirit after a brief moment, but unfortunately I did not manage to damage the spirit at all. I starts to chuckle, but stop because I started to sound like an idiot. I leap back to safety to avoid any fire damage.

Party

» Claim [15/15 HP]

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Mayonaka [21/21 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

» Or'ell [11/11 HP]

Foe

» Fire Spirit [33/40 HP]

Neloe stared at the Fire spirit.Hope it misses when it attack every time.She thought but knew it probably wouldn't happen that way.She tried running past it while making a cut into its side but it avoided it and Neloe decided to get out of there before it tried to attack her.She ran back to the others.''I was hoping to hit it again.'' She said laughing nervously.Wrong time to joke around Neloe.

Echo 41/41

Neloe 15/15

Or'ell 11/11

Mayonaka 21/21

Claim 15/15

Flaming spirit 33/40

It was his turn again, he Realized. He picked back up his dagger.......Now what's this things weak spot........ he looked around it then found it. Its heels were glowing bright white. That was his weak spot........"Guys, his weak spot is his heels! Focus on them and strike!" Lannister threw his dagger without hesitation.the dagger skidded passed the spirit and he went to retrieve it. I m so weak....why must I be......

Echo-41/41

Neloe-15/15

Or'ell-11/11

Mayonaka-21/21

Claim-15/15

Spirit-33/40