[OP-F4] <<Fighting Fire with Ice>>

The heels? I thought then looked at the bright light emanating from under it's feet. Right! Guys, aim for the heels of it! I shouted, enforcing what the other boy had said. The fire spirit was in such a cold climate, so how did it survive? I tried to roll under and at the weak spot but it kicked me to the side, not doing any damage. When I hit the cold, stone wall I had the breath knocked out of me. I stood up slowly and grimaced at how easily it could hit me away.

Claim [15/15 HP]

Echo [41/41 HP]

Mayonaka [21/21 HP]

Neloe [15/15 HP]

Or'ell [11/11 HP]

Fire Spirit [33/40 HP]

BD 3+2=5 {-0 Damage}

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked down at the heels and tilted his head a bit see that it was a much small target to hit. He ran at the spirit again as he would fall to his knees and slide a cross the beast, he swing his sword and the heel of the monster. As his sword hit he let out a sigh of relief that he had hit the thing.

(( not sure if i do double or what? ))

Damage 2

Claim [15/15 HP]

Echo [41/41 HP]

Mayonaka [21/21 HP]

Neloe [15/15 HP]

Or'ell [11/11 HP]

Fire Spirit [32/40 HP]

(Ooc- hitting him there adds +1 to your damage and counts as an extra critical)

----Fire Spirits turn-------

THE FIRE SPIRIT focused on the one called Claim and charged after him, with his flaming tyrant sword at hand. But before he could close in it pulled out a <>[+1 damage] and charged him. And dealt a warm hard hit.

Hate

Echo-0

Neloe-2

Or'ell-0

Mayonaka-1

Claim-4(weak spot counts as an extra critical, +2 hate)

Echo-41/41

Neloe-15/15

Or'ell-11/11

Mayonak-20/21??????(how'd you get the damage???)

Claim-12/15

Fire Spirit-31/40

The Fire Spirit had its own set of weapons apparently, but it won't stop me from killing it at all. I tighten my grip around the handle of my sword and took a deep breath. "Execute!" I shouted, as I dash towards the spirit. My sword starts to glow a bright white color and starts to get brighter the closer I got to the Fire Spirit. I leap into the air with a smirk on my face. I slam my sword down releasing the souls that I've been taking from the monsters that I've slain. It sent the Fire Spirit flying back.

Party

» Claim [12/15 HP]

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Mayonaka [21/21 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

» Or'ell [11/11 HP]

Foe

» Fire Spirit [22/40 HP]

She ran towards the Fire spirit.''No hitting people.'' She stated as she got close enough to hit the Fire spirit.She pushed her sword into its leg and pulled it out.She ran back to a safe distance away from the fire spirit.''Switch.'' She said.

Echo-41/41

Neloe-15/15

Or'ell-11/11

Mayonaka-20/21

Claim-12/15

Fire Spirit-21/40

. " Hit him in the heel! It adds 1 damage to your attack!" Lannister finally looked serious for once. " Mayonaka, tell them your plan, then well see if we like it! Its now or never for you to lead" Lannister knew that she had the ability to lead and wanted to be, but who was he to take that from her?? It is time, Lannster. He charged at the spirit as a giant foot swept over him as it aimed at Claim. While the foot was above, he aimed at the heel(+1 damage spot)and the attack landed for once, dealing 5 damage.

Echo-41/41

Neloe-15/15

Or'ell-11/11

Mayonaka-21/21

Claim-15/15

Spirit-16/40

Spirit-21/40

Right! Okay, I said jumping back out of the Fire Spirit's range of attack. Or'ell you distract it while Echo and I attack it straight on. I don't plan to hold back or move away from it, so don't use a switch with me. Neloe, Claim, you two just keep hitting it, try and time your attacks together. I said, wasting no time. We had the creature almost dead, now it was the final push. I looked around at everyone to see if they objected to the plan. This was probably the first time that I made a plan before going into action.

Claim [12/15 HP]

Echo [41/41 HP]

Mayonaka [21/21 HP]

Neloe [15/15 HP]

Or'ell [11/11 HP]

Fire Spirit [16/40 HP]

BD 1+2=3 {-0 Damage}

After feeling how hard this thing can it he shrug it off and smirk as the grip on his sword tightened. He ran up to the beast and again as he ran by he would strike at it heels again. His sword would just barely hit the beast in the heel. He would jump back and thought to him self I have to pull more damage than this.

Claim [12/15 HP]

Echo [41/41 HP]

Mayonaka [21/21 HP]

Neloe [15/15 HP]

Or'ell [11/11 HP]

Fire Spirit [14/40 HP]

BD 7 [2= 1+1 Damage]

The Fire Spirit attempted to attack Claim once again, but I intervene and plunge my sword into its spiritual body. "You guys finish it off. The health has dropped to the red zone." I said, as I yank my sword back. The heat from the spirit made me sweat, but there wasn't time for me to worry about the small stuff.

Party

» Claim [12/15 HP]

» Echo [41/41 HP]

» Mayonaka [21/21 HP]

» Neloe [15/15 HP]

» Or'ell [11/11 HP]

Foe

» Fire Spirit [07/40 HP]

She glared at the Fire spirit.She ran towards it and plunged her sword into its heel and ran around its leg leaving a deep cut in its leg after she made almost a complete circle around its leg she took her Curve Sword out and ran back to a safe distance away from the Fire Spirit.''Finish it Off Or'ell.'' She said thinking he deserved the last hit.She smiled at him hoping it would encourage him.

Echo-41/41

Neloe-15/15

Or'ell-11/11

Mayonaka-21/21

Claim-12/15

Fire Spirit-2/40

Or'ell was about to attempt the final hit for the bonus when he thought, Should i let someone else do it? But then he thought, Maybe I should.. "Mayonake, finish it off! it's up to you to lead now!" Lannister limped away pretending to be injured to show no sign of wanting her to get the bonus. but he could tell, hopefully he could tell, than Mayonka would know. she has to. So Or'ell waited for her to make the strike.

A smirk appeared on my face when Echo made the most damage on the Fire spirit out of all of us. It made sense because he was the strongest here. I jumped right in after Or'ell passed on the last hit to me. Why is he keep telling me to lead? I don't lead... I shook the thought out of my head and leaped high into the air, doing spins in the process. My balde glowed no special color but it did the trick. With my sword piercing through the Fire Spirit, it marked the end of the battle. Well, that was absolutely boring! I whined in my head after the congratulations screen popped up. Hey, good job you guys! I smiled to them all, even through I didn't really know them each personally, besides Echo.

Echo-41/41

Neloe-15/15

Or'ell-11/11

Mayonaka-21/21

Claim-12/15

Fire Spirit- -1/40 Overkill, DEAD!

BD 8+2=10 {-3 Damage}

Loot:

Spirital Fire Lace Gloves

These gloves, given to the one who kills the Fire Spirit, are two different colors. The both seem red from afar but when you look at them closely you can see glitters on what looks like ice in them. Nothing special to them, just pretty looking.

I de-materialize Fury's Echo and removed my hood. My silver hair flows with the wind on the fourth floor and my golden eyes met the other parties. "My apologies. My name is Echo." I said, greeting the members of the party. I look over at Mayonaka and grin, "It's nice to see you again." I said, as I took a seat by where the Fire Spirit once stood. I cross my arms and close my eyes, "Claim.. I see you join us here today as well. I hope you are doing well." I said. I open my eyes looking towards Neloe, "How's your training going Neloe?" I asked.

"Who wants to go get a bite??? I know a great place for cheeseburgers!" lannister looked offended that Echo had said something to everyone but him, but no matter, he could live. Am I invisible to him or something??? This dude needs to realize that I'm a human like him, and he needs to do it fast. but lannister showed no sign of his emotion and just looked around at the party. "This is the best working party I've yet to seen. We should go fight a bigger boss, heavens forbid the floor 10 boss alone. We are a perfect party. lannister was sure of it, no doubt. He was there to see the way all of them fought together. It was amazing.

Come to think of it I am a little hungry...I said, trailing off a bit. I turned my attention now to Echo, who taken off that hood of his, I didn't even know why he wore it in the first place. I said I would run into you soon, but I didn't think this soon. I chuckled and started to walk back to Or'ell. We are a great team, aren't we? I'm Mayonaka by the way if you didn't pick that up right away. This floor really was weird, almost every time I came here, there was always someone new.

I glance over our party, then I notice a player I've never met at all. I walked over to the door, glancing over at the player. I place my hand on the giant door, pushing it open. "Fiesta Burgers.. sounds good. Let's head there now." I said, putting my hood over my head. The blizzard starts to pick up, but my stomach is growling and I'm not going back now. I dash off towards Snowfrost Town, disappearing into the blizzard.