[OP-F4] <<Fighting Fire with Ice>>

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt a cold snowball hit my face, and splatter all over me. This tiny thing knocked me off of my feet too. A devilish grin appeared on my face as I started to make several snowballs. After this, I'll go get Echo. I thought and finished making them. With the cold snow still on my face I stood up and sprinted past the group and out the door. I threw the balls of snow at each of their faces at blazing speed. Without even looking back to see if I hit them I sprinted forwards toward where Echo ran off to.

She unsheathed her sword just in time to block the snowball.''Haha!You shall never hit me with a snowball.'' She said laughing as she did a funny voice.She sheathed her sword.''Yay fries!I love fries!'' She said smiling as she started jumping in excitement again.She stopped jumping and fixed her hair which got messy from jumping so much.She blocked the other snowball with her sword quickly before it hit her.''I said i refuse to get hit by a snowball.'' She said chuckling.

I found my way to Snowfrost Town and took a seat by the central plaza. I let out my breath and I could tell this floor is freezing. "Where are those guys?" I said, as I wrap myself with a scarf. The hood and scarf makes everything warm again, but I have to wait for those guys to come back. I tuck my head in and closed my eyes. "Just take your time.." I said, as I rest by the frozen bench.

I looked behind me with widened eyes to see that Or'ell was catching up to me. Quickly, I picked up a few snow balls and began to run again. I thew three at once, on all sides of him, so I wouldn't miss this time. This is so much fun! I yelled and sprinted hard until I got to the town. The town looked small from far away but now, not so much. With Echo sitting on a bench nearby I ran towards him. With the icy ground it was hard to stop properly in time. I fell in front of Echo but kept skidding past him until I hit the wall. Too...fast. I said with a weak smile.

I open one of my eyes to see Mayonaka slide by, hitting the wall. The warmth of my coat, hood, and scarf made it seem like I had a blanket wrapped around me. "Mayonaka? Are you okay?" I said, as I yawn. I smack my tongue, but continue to snuggle in the warmth of my clothing. I look over to the left to see the other party members coming by. "You guys took forever." I said, as I open my other eyes. I cover my mouth with the scarf and let the warmth take over.

He finally gets the town as he brushes most off a good three or four inches of snow off his shoulders and head. He talked to him self " ok maybe i shouldn't have let Or'ell and Neloe run pass me." A smile would come across his face as he looked at them thinking it was fun. He forced his attention on Echo " You did pull a lot of damage on that thing." He knew that echo had to be high level, just wasn't sure how high.

As soon as everyone was near the bench and eyesight fixed on Echo, he threw a snowball at each of them and yelled, "beat you to Fiesta Burger! " He darted ahead of everyone, hoping none were as fast him. Soon he was in and getting a table for 5, sitting between where Neloe and Claim were to sit. They seemed to be good companions now, that they had been on an adventure.

I got up slowly from my fall then gave the stink eye to Echo, something was definitely on his mind right now. Or'ell flashed past us shouting something about a race. Claim and Neloe seemed to be addressing Echo both at the same time. Guys! Or'ell's waiting for us, c'mon. I said and motioned for Neloe and Claim to go in so I could talk to Echo. Maybe it was the battle?

Mayonaka was right that Or'ell was waiting on them at the restaurant he looked back a echo and shrugged abit as he made his way to the restaurant. He walked in and look around kinda feeling a bit out of place. He would see Or'ell walking around a table as if he had made setting arrangement for every body. He slowly made his way to the table and sits down. maybe he had picked the right spot.

Lannister saw that even though Claim was sitting by him, he was on the Left side. He was supposed to be on the right. He usually wouldn't get mad, but he had ADHD and was in a playfully mood. He grabbed Claims jacket and yelled at him. " Look at the seat mapping!" He yelled playfully as he shoved it in his face.

Seat #1(side #1) Claim. Seat #1( other side)Mayonaka

Seat # 2(side #1) Lannister. Seat #2(other side)Echo

Seat #3(side #1) Neloe

"Read the map, dork dong!" Lannister continued to laugh playfully.

I closed my eyes to block myself out from the rest to keep myself warm. "So tired. *yawns*" I said as I slowly smack my tongue. I heard Lannister and Claim walking into the restaurant, but I felt so comfortable in my coat and scarf. I dug my face deeper within my coat and slowly blocked out everything. Why am I so comfortable under this? I need to get inside with them all I said, as I attempt to open my eyes. I could hear some laughter in the restaurant/burger joint before the door closed. I just sat down and continue to let the warmth take over.