[PP- F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> [Neloe and Or'ell Lannist]

He would open his hub as he looked over some quest as he looked throw them he would scratch his head and let out a sigh" Man some of these look a little hard. I don't really have the best of gear. " As he looked down at his sword and clothing it was the same ones he had started out with. He came across the "Long live the Queen" As he read the description this might work he would accept the quest. Now a team that was the really question he had made a few friends but wasn't sure who to bring. It did say low levels welcome but most of the player he knew were high levels and could easy solo this. He walked over to a bench and sit down hands behind his head looked up at the beautiful. He sent out the message to a few players hoping they would come.

She was taking a nice walk in a town when she received a message.''Oh who's it from?'' She asked curiously.She read the message.''Oh its from Claim, and he wants me to help him with a quest.'' She repeated to herself.''Well here i come Claim!'' She started running towards the location he specified.

Or'ell was in a great feast of cheeseburgers and fries when he recieved the mess a. He pack up some supplies and then a to go box, and three orders of cheeseburgers and fries. He warped down to Floor two and ran to the location of Neloe and Claim. "Anyone rather hungry????" lannister said. There was no point going into this one with a bad attitude.

How to show it to make it a surprise....... But Claim knew he had it, he could tell by Claim's expression. "Who wants cheeseburgers and fries for lunch? or dinner, whatever it is" Lannister passed the meals out and sat down with his own. he pulled out 3 bottles of water from his beginning inventory and passed them out as well, seeming stupid as not to bring drinks for the party. of course, it was a surprise, how could he know what they wanted, but he felt bad about it.... He bit down into the cheeseburger of the delicious cheese and hamburger, and asked a question. "Time for some strategy. this time we ought to be used to it, so what will we decide upon????? I still havent got any hate skills to the rank of <> because i only have 1 skill point remaining and need two to get <> to level <>."

He looked at Neloe and sighed a bit." Unfortunately this is just a three to a party quest and the min boss well be fighting is an over sized queen bee" He looked over at Or"ell as he grabbed a cheeseburger and sit down " Thany you from what i have heard it has 30 hp and so fare it has just been the one bee. She seem's to travel alone with no guardians. Now as fare as week spot's. a lot of player have gone for the wings and destroy them before that go in for the kill." He'd take another bite out of the burger as it was so good. It has been a long time since he had a burger " Right know l have one skill point to get my damage up to one or battle healing up to one. If any of y'all have a plain i'm all ears."

How about...... he was gonna say, We practice strategy against some regular <> before we go after the <>…it wasnt the best plan in the world, but it would DL......for now.... Lannister took giant gulps of his cheeseburger and water, wishing for a more flavor able drink. So, what do you see? After all, it would be good to get to know each others strengths and weaknesses before we go!

"So what do you guys think we should do? I'm interested to now." He was tired of making plans. He wanted someone else to do it..... Not him. "So.... What do you guys think?" Lannister gulped down his last friend and almost virtually choked then took a drink of water that took the whole water bottle and another one out.

"What do you guys say? Go fight some stupid little monsters, gain some mats, some col, and possibly a new uncommon weapon for Claim! Let's do it!"

Neloe though for a couple seconds.''Lets surprise it!'' She said determined as she ate the last of her fries.''If we surprise it, it won't be able to attack first, we would need a tank and someone who deals the damage.'' She said thinking and nodding to herself thinking her plan was good.''Do you guys think thats a good plan?'' She asked them tilting her head.

Neloe thought again as she unsheathed her sword checking it out.She had always loved it, she had never changed any equipment though.I really should soon.She thought to herself.''Wait what if we take turns tanking, like if someone gets hurt bad enough then we switch tanks.'' She said clearly proud that she thought the idea up.She smiled at them both.''And if you two wouldn't mind, I would be happy to tank.'' She said grinning.

He gets up and looks at them as the thought a bit" If you want to step in when one of use take to much damage" he let out a sigh abit " If you want to get better equip i dont mind." He had newbie gear on for what seeemed like forever. He didnt want to say it but it came out anyway " If it gets to hard brake for the safezone i dont waint to see anyone die ok."

''It's okay I can keep myself safe and i'm not letting either of you die.'' She said seriously.She smiled at them both trying to get rid of the bad mood.''Just remember the fries waiting for you.'' She said laughing at her joke.She stopped laughing realizing she wasn't being funny.She looked at the ground.''So I'll tank for now.'' She said.''You'd be surprised how hard it is for me to get hit sometimes.'' She said smirking.''Don't risk yourselves either, below half then stay far back.'' She said crossing her arms glaring at them.''Am i clear.'' She said sternly.She laughed trying to clear the seriousness.

"Guys," Lannister added in," no one is going to die. I was considering soloing this quest when we finished it. Well be fine!" But Lannister wasn't actually sure... But he his his doubt. "So we'll have Neloe start out fighting it alone until she gets down to half life, then me, then Claim. If its not dead yet, well allthree attack as one. Are we clear?"

And then Lannister though again. "We also need to train against normal <> and practice doing the strategy! Let's do this!"

''Yeah your right.'' Neloe said agreeing.Neloe smiled as she started running in the direction of where <> and the queen where found.''Try and catch up!'' She yelled at them as she got her sword in her hand and laughed knowing it'd take awhile for them to catch up.She kept running as she was almost out of sight.She stood waiting for them to try to catch up before she started running again.

He looked at Lannister then back a Neloe as she yelled something. He had a puzzled look on his face with in that short time she had covered so much ground that she was almost of sight. He looked at the ground as he clenched his fist and let out a sigh and said " ok I know im 23 but were do these kids get the speed and energy to run every where!!" He would start to speed walk his way to were Neloe a run to as he thought to him self it was only a mater of seconds before Lannister was going to dart passed him.