[PP- F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> [Neloe and Or'ell Lannist]

Neloe kept waiting.''Yeah, wouldn't want Claim to be stuck with all these bugs around.'' Neloe said grinning at her own joke.She sat down on the grass and then lied down.''Tell me when you get here.'' Neloe said to Claim as she looked at the sky.She started whistling as she waited for both of them to catch up, she pretended to make snoring sounds as she waited.

he looked over at Lannister "Nothing wrong..." He looked at how fare neloe was from them he knew that he was a slowking when it came to walking around on the ground. a toothy grin would come across his face as he look at the large gap betwen them and Neloe and he grab Lannisters hand and slightly bent his right lag and would kick off the ground. It was a if he had grown wings as closed the gap bettwen him and neloe. As he passed neloe he would let go of lannisters hand to drop him safly next to neloe. He landed on the ground a ways passed them. He turned and looked at them. " what? "

Neloe smirked and got up.''If this was a battle i would be standing my ground, cant say the same for you two though.'' She said jokingly.She pulled her one handed sword out.''Come at me you Walking log.'' She said laughing.She pretended to get into a defensive position.''Hey claim you gonna fight the troll or keep running.'' Neloe said smirking.She laughed at the joke she had made having a giant smirk on her face.

• 2 weeks later...