[PP-F1] Feeding the Enemy

She began to look concerned when he spoke about about the black flames. He decided to shut up while noticing Arch throwing hella snowballs while quickly unsheathing my Cliducster slashing through every snowball bursting it around me while she blushed when he put his jacket around her. "Once you get a high enough level you can see stuff like this with ease. They love blackberries for some reason! Now get on! I see him!" not giving Arch enough time to speak he crouched down letting her get on his back while he held get legs tight while running up a tree jumping to the others as fast as he could as he makes it to an open field seeing the white baby dragon slowly approaching us from the smell of the blackberries. Zauis put Arch down letting her feed it. "Well go on now, feed him!" he smiled brightly.

"Eh aaaah woah" Archer stuttered as Zauis lifted her up onto his back. She started to laughed as he jumped giggling contageously "Zauis slow down.. kyaaaaa" Archer squealed shutting her eyes tightly and wrapping her arms around Zauis' neck "Whatever you do don't you DARE drop me or I was kill you" . Archers eyes lit up as she saw the little dragon approaching from behind a rock. Archer bit the back of her hand trying not to squeal at how cute the little dragon was. Archer looked at Zauis as he mentioned feeding the baby dragon "What feed him now?" she said flustered as she crouched dow stretching out a hand full of black berries "Umm, come here little dragon, yummy yummy blackberries" she waved the berries in front of the dragon enticingly. The dragon made a happy chirping noise and wandered over to Archer stretching out its nose, looking at her suspiciously before digging into the berries. Archer smiled reaching out a tentative hand towards the dragon who looked up before flapping its little wings and plopping into her lap promptly falling asleep. Archer just stared at the dragon dumfounded "He's so cute and fat" She said pointing down at the little guy and smiling happily at Zauis.