[PP-All Floors] The Elemental Emotions (Haine, Ruri)

The young bluenette decided to meet her onee-san once more hoping that she'd come right away as she sent him a message, a small quest. Which had read: "Onee-san! This is a official invitation to join me on an adventure, We're starting on the 1st floor and go all the way to the 9th floor. I hope to meet you at the center near a fountain. Hope to meet you more and more thoroughly explain our quest! See ya! -Ruri-Chan". The special member of her familiar which she had looked up to for a while seemed to be a bit more shyer and colder as to what some people she'd contacted had told her. She was just hoping to wipe away her colder emotions by defeating a few mobs, hope she gets rid of all the old and cold emotions what made her a worse person. She knew the successful and hyper old Haine she'd loved since when she was born. She had to only hope she was the medication to complete the disintegration of her colder emotions inside.

Haine scoffed at the PM and hastily replied to it. "Whatever my whole time here is a waste." and with that she hit the reply button, and began typing.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. -.- I'll be there. - Bob"

She chuckled as she added bob on purpose, that being a name she always found amusing for some odd sort of reason. "Why am I doing this in the first place?" the cold teenager sighed, dashing off from floor four to meet her little sister who apparently wanted to take her on some lame old adventure. She hadn't known that this was an adventure she was glad to have taken. Because things would be so much clearer to her in the future. Constantly, it had beena battle of the mind, and she was stuck with all these doubts and instincts. It was too much that she had to push it aside... Seeing a blue haired girl with a few ugly perverts here and there looking at her strangely. She dashed up to the first one and raised her sword threateningly. "Don't touch her. Or you'll get a lovely surprise," she said between gritted teeth while making a sarcastic smile and turning back to face Ruri. "Heh..."

Seeing the message arrive back she smiled. Along with smiling she seemed to attract a few nearby males... Soon after a few seconds of talking the entrance of Haine was a threat and a swift slash of her katana's blade. "Haine-san!" She spoke cheerfully before running up to her sister and swiftly hugging her making sure to not make Haine fall to the ground after the glomp. "I've missed you and your amazing hyper self!" She giggled hoping that she may mold her into the old Haine she once had. Wanting to form Haine back into a better Haine. Not wanting her to change.

"What... oh hi there tiny. Any new boyfriends lately?" she bluntly asked while rolling her eyes with a hot temper, and prying her hyperactive sisters hands off of her. She remembered the times she was like that... without a care in the world. She had a smile of sheer happiness, and would always be up for the wackiest of adventures. How did she survive being so childish? Honestly, Haine loved being herself, but it was far too unfit for a death game. The way she was now, she'd be fit to do anything, and spend all of her wasted life training for nothing. Once she had gotten out of this world, what would she do next? She had no goals set out for herself. All she had was to live life till she met her end... either in this world or out of it. She didn't care either way.