OP-F1 Secret Medicine of the Forest (Complete)

Lucian pulling the hood of his cloak over his head would Exit the Tavern squinting his eyes as the sunlight attempted to blind him.Walking along the streets of Beginning was a normality for him now. Not much to do other then keep the children happy he sighed knowing that this wasn't where he wanted to be. but opportunity Graced him. A Man entered the Tavern asking for help yet so many turned him down Lucian saw the dire need in the mans eyes and spoke up. after the man Explained that his daughter was ill and need a medication to help but the problem was that the last ingredient was found by a rare type of Little Nepent the only thing that the man could tell him was that it had a large Blooming flower. seeing how the man was in tears Lucian couldn't help but accept. he was the same way to his sister. as he made his way down main street he watched the people around him laughing. how much he wished he could be like them. yet first glance to this world and he felt deaths cold hands. Stoping to survey the open fields he spoted what matched the Description of the Little Nepent's and made his way to them his hand on his sword if they seemed to spoke and attack.

Lucian Hp 5/5

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking up as they feel Vibrations on the ground three Little Nepent's would spot Lucian making way twords them. two would turn and flee the last one would turn and hold its ground. not waiting for a fight it would lung forward swinging one of its vine like arms aiming to attack Lucian head on before he can draw his blade.

Lucian

5/5

Little Nepent

7/7

As five wonders through the field On floor 1 trying to figure out where His tailor shop is Knowing that he Shouldn't have left because of this terrible sense of direction. He starts hearing some ruckus and notices a giant plants attacking A player. He focuses on both of their HP's and notices the player has less than the plants, not wanting to risk having a player died Five Takes off like a rocket towards the plants Using his new acquired skill <> he makes short time of the distance. He quickly grabs his sword and unsheath. It and lowering it to his side As it starts to glow bright orange . He then jumps towards one of the vines that is Heading straight for the player Five unleashes The first blow hitting the vine. The second. The main body Five. After making 2 clean hits Says. "Time to trim some hedges" Realizing It was A stupid. Comment Quickly turned around and jumps back to the other player. "Are you okay did you not eat your vegetables." Not concerned about formalities He quickly gets ready for the plants replie

Sword +1 damage.

Bracer +1 Battle dice.

Skill, Sprint -1 Enemy battle dice

[1] roll = auto fail, take damage

[2-5] roll = No damage to you

[6-8] roll = decent hit damage dealt 1

[9] roll = broke some bones Damage dealt 2

10] roll = critical wound damage dealt 3

Little Nepent HP 5/7

Lucian HP 5/5

5iou5 HP 15/15

Damage dealt: 2

damage received: 0

Damage mitigated: 0

Watching with a curious glance as Kirigiri watched as a man in a cloak walked down the street towards the fields. Suspecting that he might need help in one form or another, Kirigiri followed after at a discreet pace. Watching closely for any sign of a trap, Kirigiri was surprised that the man was attacked by one of the three little nepents quickly without anytime to defend. At the same time a third man rushed the injured player. Concerned with the injured player safety Kirigiri started towards the fight bent on helping.

Seeing the young group of low levels fighting was of no concern to me, but watching one of them get slapped so hard that they almost died was enough to set me off. I ran in as fast as my legs could carry me and i slowly drew my sword. I was hell bent on killing the monstrosity that was only a low leveled plant because now my mission goals had changed, defend the innocent and protect the week.

Roll 6 (+2 ACC) = 8 hit, 9 damage

I cut the plant straight in half all the way across its body and it shattered into a million crystal blue diamonds. In an action pose i sheathed my katana and looked at the three other players noticing the low levels. Poor kids, they more than likely have no idea what they are doing out here or even understand the true dangers of life here in the would. I walked over to the injured one and knelt down.

Are you ok? i asked kindly Here take on of these and you should be set for the next battle. i handed him a potion and smiled

-Lucian would Tense as The new people Gathered to help him- cursing under his breath at how this could happen a little plant knocked him on his butt.-hearing the voice of someone knelling down next to him he would tense more expecting a dagger only to be greeted with a health potion.-"tha,,thanks,"-Lucian would take the potion Drinking it as he makes a disgusting face.-Even tho it healed it still tasted awful."Thanks all three of you i wasn't expecting them to hit as hard as they do. most monsters close to town wouldn't normally hit that hard."-Lucian was still unsure of them but they saved his life and that meant alot.-"i was asked to help an older man get some ingredients for his sick daughter. i know its not much for you guys but could you give me a hand?"

As Five quickly looked back up He noticed Another player cut the plant down He quickly turned around to the player that needed the help "you should try to do things alone. Or else you will end up dead"He stated bluntly, "you're lucky that we Were nearby Anyway, the name is 5iou5 But everyone calls me Five What is your name" As he extends his hand Introducing himself. "I will help you out with Whatever it is you're needing" As He snapped his sword back into its sheath

Arriving just in time to see the new guy slice the plant monster in half. Stopping suddenly, Kirigiri lost her balance and fell on her face. with a face that she was sure was crimson, Kirigiri got up and brushed herself off. Blushing furiously, Kirigiri looked shyly at the guy on the floor he seemed to have taken a health potion and was asking for help. Before she could say anything another player spoke up saying some harsh truths that she also needed to hear. Not trusting her voice Kirigiri nodded her acceptance to his offer. Sticking out her hand to help the man up Kirigiri smiled and said, "hi i'm Kirigiri, its nice to meet you."

I looked to the not so injured player as i heard his request and thanks.

To be honest...i have some other big things to be doing...but i cant do them alone, so i may as well make friends to take with me. I was investigating something out here when i noticed you guys were having trouble fighting this thing. I really should get back to my investigation i spoke generously hoping not to offend anyone.

You seem to have some pretty decent friends around here already...i would only slow you down if you git in any trouble...i would take the fun out of an adventure i spoke hoping to slowly get away from the conversation

Taking the hand he would pull himself up Thank you all of you. My names Lucian. and i understand. -moving his left hand he would open the hud send them all a friends request. as well as the quest info- "well if you need help with your Quest i can help you"-Lucian would roll his left shoulder then his right as he looked thru the Field seeing more Little Nepent but none of them being the one he was looking to find. he turns his gaze twords the forest seeing more but not sure if any of them where the one he was looking for.-"we can check the Forest or continue fighting the Little Nepent's and hope for a some mats or drops."

As Five received the friend requests. And the quest info From Lucian, he quickly informs Lucian, "I don't know this area also. I'm still trying to figure out my way back to Horunka Village"After informing him Five quickly accepted the friend request Deciding to help him out "Please lead the way."He said, extending his hand out flat in a general direction

Kirigiri accepted the request without hesitation ignoring the info entirely, seeing as it didn't matter to her, she now had her new friends. "oh and the scene of me falling , yeah let just forget that now." now concerned with the quest info, Kirigiri opened her hud to read the details on the quest. After surmising why he was facing the little nepents in the first place. Kirigiri made a choice she would follow this Lucian to the end of the game, though not for his protection but for hers. Something told Kirigiri that he could be relied upon, and Kirigiri would die for him.

Waving Goodbye To his friend Ryu he would smile feeling better as he drew his Blade. "So lets get some more of these damn Little Nepent's."-Making his move he would lung twords the first plant his blade Glowing Crimson as he Slashes upward. Grinning as he Feels the Blade Catch the Little Nepent.-"i'm back so lets reap the harvest."-Lucian would slide agisnt the ground as he turns looking to the Little Nepent knowing that this was the real him.Feeling alive.-

Wep dmg 1

Lucian 5/5

Little Nepent 2/3

After watching Lucian wave goodbye to One of the other players that help him Five notice that he took off toward another plant Five Follow place in hand to make sure that this new guy doesn't. die Drawing his sword getting it prepared after seeing lucian do one damage and slide on the ground Five jumped up prepared for the second attack His sword glowing bright Orange Swinging his sword straight down Five cuts the giant plant In half destroying it As it explodes into thousands of polygons "lucian , you need to slow down. Don't go rushing into battle That's a good way to get yourself killed" He said Sternly

Sword +1 damage.

Bracer +1 Battle dice.

Little Nepent HP 0/3

Lucian HP 5/5

5iou5 HP 15/15

Kirigiri HP 5/5

Damage dealt: 2 (Bracer of the people, +1 battle dice)

Witnessing the stunning follow up in battle, Kirigiri felt that she had to prove herself worthy to be apart of this party. Steadying her breath, Kirigiri set her eyes on the third nepent, rushing it head on, Kirigiri charged up the blade as she neared the little nepent. slicing downward onto the beasties back dealing the finishing blow in one fell swoop. watching the blue shards dissipate into the air, Kirigiri turned her head towards the others saying, "what? We don't have all day."

mat drop: two herb mats.

kirigiri: 5/5

Lucian:5/5

5iou5:15/15

little nepent 1: 0/3

little nepent 2: 0/3

little nepent 3: 0/3

-Lucian would laughs as he hears Five.-"Im sorry i just let myself get a little out of control at times ever since my little sister died i just been a bit on the no crap given side."-Lucian would look up watching Kiri one shot the beast-"nice shot with that Kiri you sent it home crying."-Lucian would rub his arm feeling that he was letting to much of himself be known and he would close himself back up.-"should we head deeper in to the woods?" im not seeing the Target out here in the field."-Lucian would pull up his hood hiding what tears where silently falling down his face wiping them befor anyone could see them.-

As Five Is giving a slight scolding to lucian Five Suddenly, here's a Plants screeching As he turns around, he sees Kirigiri completely destroy another One of the plants. "Hay kirigiri , you need to slow down." He yelled As He tried to catch up. To kirigiri. "Don't try to be a hero." Right as I said that Another little nepent appears and come straight towards Five Out of surprise, Five was unable to React fast enough as it hits Five With A Vine Making Him slide backwards "Ouch That hurt."He yelled as he regain his balance He then quickly jump back to kirigiri and lucian So as not to leave them alone

Sword +1 damage.

Bracer +1 Battle dice.

Little Nepent HP 3/3

Lucian HP 5/5

5iou5 HP 15/15

Kirigiri HP 5/5

Damage dealt: 0

Hearing 5iou5 scolding her as well, Kirigiri felt a little bad for not paying better attention to his lessons. As Kirigiri started to apologize she saw another nepent strike at her teammate. Unsure on what she should do, she hesitated catching her breath and concentrated, focusing on her sword as it began to glow. But it wasn't enough as the little nepent stepped away from her strike.

-Growling as he sees the Plant strike at 5 Lucian s would unsheathe his blade making his move Moving forward his blade Glowing Crimson Side stepping Slashing upward agisnt the plant the blade lifting it in to the Air as he slides under it.as it falls to the ground it would Burst in to Purple Polygons.Sheathing the blade Lucian would turn to look at 5-"How about you dont try Scoulding us."-Lucian would give him a kidding Grin.- lean down he would pick up the Small bag Droped from the monster.looking up he would see an wide opening in the trees right in the center was this massive nepent. there it is guys. that's the target we are almost done.

Wep Dmg + skill trained + Dmg dice = 3 dmg

loot dice 12

kirigiri: 5/5

Lucian:5/5

5iou5: 15/15

little nepent 1: 0/3

little nepent 2: 0/3

As Five watches lucian Destroyed the plant that ambushed him He then hears lucian try to Try to scold him in a joking manner Five quickly reaches up and pop Him in the back of the head "What You had a bug on the back your head." Five Said with a faint smile He then sees lucian point towards What looks like a giant cabbage To Five and says that is the target "Are you Talking about that. cabbage or Is that lettuce" He says, stretching his head Then Taking His sword and pointing towards it "Lead the way." As he starts swinging his sword preparing for a fight