OP-F1 Secret Medicine of the Forest (Complete)

while the monster was nearly defeated kirigiri couldn't help but feel a little bit happy, even in the midst of all the almost danger. however the color change in lucian's eyes and personality still had her captivated. "Well, guys it was an honor fighting with you, maybe after this is over, 5 here can pay for dinner." smirking at her own word play kirigiri charged up her sword hopefully one last time. dashing forward towards the monster Kirigiri dealt a sickening blow, slicing off the monsters tongue, "now that's enough chatter, beastie." silencing the monster forever while the tongue flopped on the ground once before shattering into oblivion.

beastie: 1/15

lucian: 5/5

Kirgiri: 5/5

5iou5: 11/15

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucian would charge his blade as he rushed forward slashing at the last part of the Beast Slicing it as the plant explodes in to polygons a chest would Drop in front of him.Taping it with his blade the lid would open.a small Bag would float up as he Grabs it. ok guys we got this i say its time to go get something to Eat what do you both think?"-placeing the bag in his invintory he would laugh-"the Tavern we need to go to has good food so lets go."-just as the sun was setting Lucian would open the doors to the Tavern. seeing the man sitting in the Corner Lucian would walk over to him.-"I believe this is the item you requested."-hand the man the item as he smiles.- "i do hope that this will help your daughter."

Big Flower Nepent HP 0/15

Little Nepents 0/5

Little Nepents 0/5

Little Nepents 0/5

Little Nepents 0/5

Lucian HP 5/5

5iou5 HP 11/15

Kirigiri HP 5/5

( float up and Lucian would Grab it.(OOC))

1200Col /2

1 Mat for Lucian

2 mats for Kiri

After hearing this smart remark from kirigiri about him treating them to lunch Five Begins to look around for mushrooms As he finds a couple. He walks back over and sees that the Chest is open "did you get the item you needed lucian," Five is standing there with the mushrooms in his hands, looking over to kirigiri "you said I'm treating you for lunch" Five Said as he stuck his hands full of mushrooms out "there you go eat up" He then begins to follow lucian back to the town of beginning as they head into a tavern He sees lucian Hands his quest item in After getting something to eat. Five then begins to ask, "which way back to Horunka Village . I was lost. When I stumbled on that plant hitting you." Five said pointing at lucian He then Stood up and started heading to the door

looking at the outstretched hands of her former ally, "and what exactly am i supposed to do with these, throw them at something." taking one and tossing it at the ground it disintegrated as it left her fingers. "humph some lunch that was." distracted by her ramblings, Kirigiri was left behind at the forest. "what, those jerks." storming after them, kirigiri walked fast ignoring the current dangers that might have been around her at that moment. arriving back at the town of beginnings didn't remember where the taverns were. after wandering around for a bit kirigiri gave up and went into the closest building that served a decent meal. opening the door Kirigiri barreled right into someone who was trying to leave. "oh god sorry i didn't ... YOU." furious that she was left behind Kirigiri said, "well considering that you and 5 have already ate i'm going to join you to your next destination, as pay back."