[SHOP- FL4 ] Mystic Blades [Closed]

Mystic Blades

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail          1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails            1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item     1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item   2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item          5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item     8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Rank 2: 20  total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item 

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 3:40  total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item 

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 4: 80  total EXP and 5 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-3=fails

3-4=bad Item 

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 5:160  total EXP and 6 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-3=fails

3-4=bad Item 

5-7=Good Item

8-9=Uncommon Item

10-11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 6:320  total EXP and 7 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2=fails

3=bad Item 

4-7=Good Item

8-9=Uncommon Item

10-11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 7:640  total EXP and 8 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-3=bad Item 

4-7=Good Item

8-9=Uncommon Item

10-11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 8: 1280 total EXP and 9 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2=bad Item 

3-6=Good Item

7-9=Uncommon Item

10-11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 9: 2560 total EXP and 10 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2=bad Item 

3-6=Good Item

7-8=Uncommon Item

9-10=Rare Item

11-12= Perfect Item

Rank 10:(Master Rank): 5120 total EXP and 10 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-5=Good Item

6-7=Uncommon Item

8-10=Rare Item

11-12= Perfect Item

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was snowing today. He stood inside his new shop staring at the falling snow. It was a good day to make something. The fire place was lit up and causing a nice small hear source for him. By the fire place laid a rather large anvil. He pulled a piece of material out and stared at it." Don't fail me now." He placed the it on the anvil and picked up his generic hammer and started hitting it.

He frowned at the bad item and stared at it. He placed it aside and stretched. " Well... I wonder if I should salvage it or keep going." + 1 experience on a roll 6

Judging by the look of things, he just placed the bad item aside and pulled out a fresh mat. Hammer rose and laid into the material. Clink..clink... " Come on.. let's do this !"

The end result was nothing he had wanted..at all. His eyes stared at the mangled garbage and he chucked it in the scraps. Now he was done for the day.

He glanced up and smiled a bit." Work in progress Cindel..." He laughed a bit as he pulled another material out. He was down to eleven left and hoped it would happen. A good item or something. Hammer raised and he started away." I'm hoping to make you something." He continued. Of course it looked like a messed up shield as he frowned. He tossed it to the side and pulled out another. He was niw down to ten.

He looked up at her and sighed." This is hard." He continued to pound at another material and prayed that he could make something out of nothing. This one looked like a mangled piece of sheet metal and he tossed it aside. " This stinks." He sat down on a chair and looked at her." In time I'll make you something good."

He sighed as he returned to what he was doing. Material came from his inventory and he started hitting the material to form anything. He perked a brow as it started to form into light armor. Oh man, he was successful! It looked like a pair of gauntlets. Light metal of course and he grinned as he studied them.

Item : Kaze no ai

Quality : Uncommon

Shop : Mystic Blades

Description : +1 Damage Mitigation

These gloves, once worn, become a shield to the wearer negating one damage with using air pressure

Under review

He hadn't really stopped working as he started to place another material on the board and started working at it. At first..it shaped into something but then it faltered and failed. He sighed and threw the damn thing into the scrape heap. He sighed and sat down on his stool and frowned." Waste.."-1 mat

+1 exp

6 mats available

1 craft left

He stood up once more and started to hit the material he had just pulled out. It formed and he stared at it for a brief second. It had formed into a basic sword and he tilted his head swinging it. Just your basic item starter players wielded. He would place it to the side and ponder. He would try to salvage it later. [Not creating item. Will salvage mat tomorrow] + 2 exp -1 mat

+ 2 exp

Total exp: 11 thus far

5 mats available

He yawned as he entered back into his shop. Body made its way to the anvil and he started hammering away at the material . He blinked as it came out quicker than he thought. The blade managed to shape nicely and he twirled it around." Hot damn.." He spoke as he grinned. He placed the blade in a box waiting for its buyer to come pick it up.

Item : Kazenotakuto [Wind Waker]

Type: One handed Curved sword

Quality : Rare

Shop : Mystic Blades

Description : +2 Damage

A blade forged with power , it is known to cut through anything using the power of wind to enhance the strike.

-1 mat

Total exp 16

4 mats left.

He didn't care for the money . He was doing it to support fellow players. He turned around and pulled out another material." I don't care for col. So it's yours." He spoke back. Hammer raised and he started pounding away. And the material just melted to the ground forming nothing but a hunk of metal. He kicked it the scraps and sighed.

-1 mat

19 exp Total

2 mats remaining

-Walks in to Mystic Blades rubbing his Temples."I swear this swords gonna get me killed more then its gonna kill monsters."-Looking around he wondered where Klein was.-"Hey Boss man you here i was hopen to see if you could Forge me a one handed long sword this one is trying to get me killed."-Lucian would start looking around at the other blades and armors in the Shop-