[SHOP- FL4 ] Mystic Blades [Closed]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He took the mats and shook his head." I'll do whatever I can to make one for you. I don't require payment because you're in my squad. " He looked at him and then took one mat and started hammering away. He sighed as it formed a plain sword. He placed it over with the other plain swords.

Attempt 2 of the day

Gained 6 mats

5 mats remaining

4 exp into rank 2

It was time again as he sighed grabbing a material and hammered at the anvil. He cracked his neck hoping to get something for his guild mate." Come on lady luck." A sigh was given as he stared at a hu nk of metal. He tossed the blade messed up blade into the scrap heap.

-1 mat

5 exp gained total

3 mats remaining

His next attempt was successful but nothing was special about this blade. He sighed as he stared at another plain sword." Why are my blades not working to be better ...." He walked over and placed the blade in with plain blades display. He huffed a bit and shook his head." I need to get better."

-1 mat

2 exp gained

7 exp total

2 mats left

He stared at the next mat and prayed. He took his hammer and tried once more to forge another blade . It shaped and took form but he knew that it was nothing special about it. He frowned as he walked to the blade display and shook his head placing another one inside the blade case.

-1 mat

1 mat remaining

9 exp total

Klein heaved the last mat onto the anvil and stared at it." You and me.. we will make something good." He stated and stretched a bit looking at it and trying to gauge what he could do. Visualize....be the material...make it worth your time. He thought this little mantra would help. He opened his eyes and picked up his hammer." Let's do this!" He shouted and started hammering away. The hammer formed a blade in which he felt power erupting from it after forging it under a red moon.

Item : Reddomūn no kaori [scent of the Red Moon]

Type: One handed Straight sword

Quality : Rare

Shop : Mystic Blades

Description : +1 Damage +1 Accuracy

A blade that was forged under a red noon said to have given it's master to strike faster and deadlier.

$T2eC16hHJGEFFm6Kuo1eBSZbg)K45!~~60_1.JPG

-1 mat

0 remaining

21 exp into rank 2

He had settled in again after making a rare sword finally for Lucian. He smiled as he pulled out a stinger that he and his fellow guild mates had acquired. He simply placed the material on the anvil and started to hammer away at the material hoping something worth while would come from it.

An abnormal looking iron cap came forth and he blinked staring at the cap. It was unique and he shrugged. It was actually worthwhile.

Item : Towairaitosutingu [Twilight Sting]

Type: Iron Cap

Quality : Uncommon

Shop : Mystic Blades

Description : +1 Damage Mitigation

An iron cap infused with the material of a wasp stinger creates a unique alloy that prevents damage. When made into better quality, the shape of the armor becomes razor like.

after a sleepless night lucioan would yawn pushing open the doors To kleins Shop.-"hello is anyone here?"-Lucian would walk twords the counter looking around yawning once more.-"Klein are you awake?"-Lucian would slumpo sliding down a wall trying to keep his eyes open.-"maybe hes out i dont think hed mind me taking a nap here."

He pulled another mat out while he awaited for Lucian to talk to him. He went over to the anvil and pulled the other stinger out." Please be something good." He wished as he started hammering away at the next mat. " I hope you do well with that new blade , Lucian."

The stinger broke and he frowned as it crumbled to pieces. He had terrible luck.

-1 mat

1 exp gained

1 mat remaining.

-Laughs as he is woken from his nap snapoing wide awake as he hears Klein say that the sword was ready."you mean it?"-Takes the blade as he pulls it free from the sheeth seeing that even the blade had a Red tint to it.-"wow this is amazing its light ."-Places the Sheath on the counter as he spins the blade around his hand Grasping it.-"Mind if i test it out?"

-Unsheathing his Anneal Blade lifting the blade upward side ways.-"lets see which blade is stronger."-Twisting Reddomūn no kaori he would Bring the blade down against the Anneal Blade.With a loud Creak the Anneal blade would Creak and snap under the strength and weight of Reddomūn no kaori.-"I would say that worked perfectly."-Lucian looks to Klein the broken anneal blade in his hand.-