[PP Fl1] Date night? with monsters?![Cindel][Complete]

His other hand was free and it reached up to touch the silky skin on her cheek. The kiss didn't break but only deepen upon closer contact. His hand traveled to her hair grazing each strand. The feeling was real. She was real. There was no denying the fact that there were feelings between them. But who would say it first? He would now after solidifying his feelings. The one good thing he was going to keep and they would go as far as they could in the game til he could see her in the real world.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindel allowed the kiss last. She felt goosebumps when Klein gently caressed her cheek. Only after a long while did they finally pull away. She was brought back to reality. Well virtual reality. Their lips separated as they slowly eased off. She was staring up into his eyes. For once she didn't know what to say. Not even a sarcastic comment, joke or taunt. Which usually was her specialty. Maybe she didn't need to. It seemed her eyes, still locked with his were doing most of that already.

The kiss broke and a soft smile crossed his face. He pressed his forehead against hers slightly with their eyes locked." I've liked you for quite awhile. " His heart started pounding even faster as he spoke. " And I've dreamed of you." His voice hinted no joke.. A serious side of him which was rarely seen. He was himself for the first time in ages. No act. No comedy. Just the vulnerable side that she brought out of him. " That's why I want you as my vice. I want to break free of this world with you side by side ."

She felt a warmth in her heart as Klein spoke. It was obvious he was being serious. "I like you too Captain." she said, a little of her silliness returning but still sincere. She embraced him in a hug. "Hearing you say that gives me hope. I want to visit that cafe when we get out, and more importantly I want to do anything we want, stuff we haven't even thought of yet. I'll gladly be at your side so we can make that happen." she said smiling. Cindel felt her emotions building, a side she usually kept suppressed.

He lightly nodded agreeing with her statement. Arms wrapped around her as the sun had finally set and they were shrouded by light provided by the stars. He was happy. She wanted to be with him and that gave him new found determination on going on with this life. It was simply all right to survive but now there was someone waiting for him on the other side . It was an amazing feeling to have. Eyes wandered down to look at her.

Before he could say another word, a sound was heard. No..more like a groan. He blinked lightly focusing his gaze upon the night scene and perked a brow. What creature could possibly make that sound? He frowned at the moment ending abruptly.

[You can pick the mob :)]

Cindel heard it too. *what the hell was that?* she thought, turning to face the area the sound came from. She readied Nerve Needle and took on a defensive stance. "Well... I don't think we're alone anymore." Cindel suggested glancing back over to Klein. There was a shuffle from a bush and then it emerged.

Wings, antlers, tails and fangs. Rabbit ears... pheasant legs... squirrel body... "OH Crap!! A Wolpertinger!!" she shouted.

hellbunny.jpg

----------------------

Cindel: 17

Klein: 15

Bunny Demon from the deepest pits of hell: 17

Blade was pulled out and he stared at this...thing. What the hell was that? A rabbit or a jack rabbit ?.." I have no idea what that ...thing is." He frowned as he started running at it. Romantic evening ended by a test tube failure. Blade rose in the air and he ran swinging. He looked at the thing and struck it in the side with his blade.

BD 4+2=6 Hit

1+1+1= 3 dmg

Klein 15/ 15

Cindel 17 / 17

WTF 14 / 17

"ITS A WOLPERTINGER!!... Gosh I just said that! Haven't you ever seen one before? Vicious demon bunny things, they'll tear your face clean off!" Cindel sprung to the left narrowly evading a face tearing of her own. She then quickly spun around and thrusted her blade forward. The Wolpertinger squealed... -no hissed... -wait no roared... -err uh it made an undistinguished sound as her blade struck it directly in the midsection. Cindel's Nerve Needle began to arch in crimson lightning which quickly engulfed the Wolpertinger, paralyzing it.

**Rolling Combat**

BD: 8+2 = 10

combat_atk_anim_sm.gif

*HIT* - 4 DMG

----------------------

Bunny Demon from the deepest pits of hell: 10/17

He didn't care what it was." I'm pissed it showed up looking as ugly as that." Blade was tipped to the side as he ran toward it . He held it to the left and raised it into an upward ark. The blade soared right into its jugular and the blade turned red. It began absorbing it's life force and allocated it to Klein. Grin spread across his face as he gripped his blade tight.

BD 7+ 2 = 9 Hit

1+1+1+= 3 dmg

Klein 15 / 15

Cindel 17 / 17

Wtf 7/17

The Wolpertinger would be recovering from the stun soon. The crimson lightning effect around it was already beginning to diminish. Cindel wanted to seize the opportunity for another quick strike. Just as she got close however the paralyze faded and the Wolpertinger lunged straight for her! Cindel shrieked and rolled off to the side. The maneuver evaded the monstrous bunny but cost her, her own attack.

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_miss_anim.gif

**MISS**

--------------------------------

Doom Bunny of Ultimate Doomness: 7

He frowned and gave it his all coming to the paralyzed man eating horned flying rabbit. Blade dipped low and he swung it at the creature. Blade seared into the creature causing damage ad he slashed across its face. Klein then jumped back and stood in defense position. " It's kinda....small. "

Klein 15/ 15

Cindel 17 / 17

Wtf 4/17

Finally , the paralysis wore off and it went barreling at Cindel. It was originally the one that paralyzed the fluffy killer right ? Makes sense. Antlers lowered and it flew across the field. The gray fuzz ball blurred with speed and with one flap of its wings, nothing was seen until impact into Cindel.

It leaped back and growled....no more like purred as it felt accomplished with its attack

Klein 15/ 15

Cindel 14 / 17

Bojangles 4/17

Cindel was knocked back a few feet when the hell bunny crashed in to her but managed to stay up. She took a decent hit, the monster hit a lot harder than most things on this floor. The bunny's attack put it in her striking range though, and she intended to exploit that.

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_miss_anim.gif

**MISS**

With a SQUACK-BARKING-HOWL the monster flapped its wings and flung back, avoiding her blade and escaping her combat range. "Grrr!" she grumbled.

-------------------------------

Cindel: 14/17

Klein: 15/15

Lord of the Seven Rabbit Hells: 4/17

Seeing the rabbit attack her made him even more pissed as he started running at the creature. Blade dipped to the side and it appeared to slide into the ground. The blade slammed into the Grey ball of fluff sending it backwards. Red blade glowed absorbing it's life and he grinned." Boom."

BD 6+2=8

3 dmg overall

2 hp drained none gained

Klein 15/ 15

Cindel 14 / 17

Bojangles 1/17

Bojangles was struck by the man and as it flew in the air it stopped as it opened it's wings. It turned to the man and dive bombed at him with extreme prejudice. It was on the verge of dying . Kleins body remained in the rubble as a hole formed from the crushed ground. He winced as he clutched his chest. Rather a painful strike.

Klein 12/ 15

Cindel 14 / 17

Bojangles 1 / 17

Cindel sprung forward as the Doom bunny leaped at Klein in an attempt to catch it in the rebound. Only it didn't rebound, instead plowing through Klein. *Ouch.. damnit* She lost another attack.

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_miss_anim.gif

**MISS**

--------------------------------

Cindel: 14/17

Klein: 12/15

Wolpertinger 1/17

He slowly crawled out of the hole and groaned. Dust fell from his clothing as he stared up at the fluff ball. He jumped into the air after regaining composure. Blade tipped upwards into an uppercut slash. The blade seared into the beast and his blade drew health from it regaining it to him. A blast of virtual pieces happened and he landed to the ground with one knee." Done."

Klein 14/ 15

Cindel 14 / 17

Bojangles 0/ 17

Detection increases 1 to loot die. Loot die 10+1 = 11

1 mat achieved

Cindel stood and watched the Wolpertinger fade away into an array of glowing pixels. "Someday I'll get good at this. Maybe I was meant to stick with a keyboard or controller." she sighed. "Nice Job though, you practically about solo'd it again." she added turning to look at Klein. It was quiet now, and peaceful. She did a look around to make sure it was the only one. She didn't see any more, and decided to sheath her rapier. "Looks clear, but maybe you should check with your fancy detection skill and all." She suggested with a giggle.

A grin was noticed on his face as he shook his head. " We were made for each other. " He said in response to her statement. A light tilt of his head was given as he bent over to pickup the antlers left behind." Huh... wonder what I could make with this." He looked over at her and moved to her." What now ? " He leaned over and kissed her cheek. He proceeded to place the item into inventory.