[PP Fl1] Date night? with monsters?![Cindel][Complete]

Cindel punched Klein in the shoulder. "You're supposed to say something nice, about how I don't suck! UGH! vous êtes si inconscient!" she sighed. "I don't know. That thing kind of killed the mood." Cindel shrugged turning to look back out over the ridge. "I miss my cat." she mumbled softly, her eyes fixed on the virtual landscape below.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He laughed as he was punched in the shoulder and shrugged a bit. " Yeah it did but we can do something else if you want. We can go hunting or just hang out. I'm not gonna lie but I'm ready for r and r..." He stretched a bit and then was back to normal. " At this rate, I could keep crafting for awhile."[ Short post sorry]

"Well we might as well start heading back to town, unless you feel like sticking around here for any particular reason. I'm sure if we wait long enough, another Wolpertinger will come to greet us." She said smirking. Cindel moved over to Klein grabbing his arm, then turned towards the city. "If you're tired, we really probably should head back." she suggested, while starting to walk in the city's direction.

He laughed as he was dragged off into the night with her heading back to the city. He didn't care where they were going as they were together. He wondered where she was staying.. In fact where was he staying ? It was funny to think that as he grinned." Let's go back.. we can do something soon. "

Complete

Rewards

442 col to each player

1 mat Antlers