[PP F2] Earning a Living (Simmone) [COMPLETE]

Elda finishes what shes doing in her shop then heads to the quest board. Elda looks at the quest board for a moment then takes the . Elda looks around in a nervous matter and makes sure no one was watching then says "Floor 2." Elda's head spins while swirling to floor 2. When she arrives she looks around in hopes to spot the NPC she is looking for. Elda sees what looks like the Tailor Trainer NPC next to the field entrance way and walks toward it. The NPC starts talking to me in a robot like voice "Welcome, I am the Tailor Trainer for this Quest. For this quest you will need to collect several wolf and fox Pelts. When you are finished come speak to me to complete the Mission. Be safe," the NPC says with a creepy looking smile looking right at Elda. Elda listens to the rambling and repeating herself for a second then decides to pm Simmone to ask to join her on her adventure. Elda's pm states Elda sits down next to the Trainer Tailor NPC listening to it repeat itself over and over. Elda decides to wait for 10 minutes or so for a response from Simmone. Elda sitting on her bottom now puts her for head to her knees and covers her ears while waiting for the pm.

Simmone is eager to assert herself over young Eruda, seeing how the young girl was already very useful as of late. Reading the PM Simmone leaves the door of her shop. Walking to the warp gate, like a catwalk model Simmone shouts out "Floor 2". Entering the floor, its easy for one as perceptive as Simmone to spot the sandy blonde girl among the crowd of others. Simmone moves quickly yet gracefully to the player, walking up behind her silently. Simmone sits and scoots over to Eruda, beside her vision before talking softly "Waiting long? Ill help you as long as you help me next."

Simmone: 13/13 HP (+3 Dmg, +1 Acc, +2 LD)

Elda freaks out and falls backwards on her back now laying on the grass down after hearing a voice so close to her ear. Elda looks up seeing Simmone and smile while her heart still races from being startled. Elda sits up and pulls the creepy ring she got for free out of her bag. The ring now in her hand shows Simmone and says, "I saw this and thought of you! You loose 2 total HP while wearing it but you gain 2 loot dice. Thought it could come in use with the Yukata I made." Elda took a deep breath before saying "I know it's not in your nature to just take so all I want in return is for you to help me get mats on this mission. Then that way we can call it even." Elda gets up with the ring still in hand and then freaks out and says "OH my gosh I didn't even ask if you liked it," Elda says in a nervous frighting voice.

Watching the girl jump and spiral around in the grass was amusing to Simmone. Simmone turns her hand over, to accept the ring from little Eruda. "Ill take it off of you, It suits me fine" Simmone says with a smile. Continuing the conversation "Ill go with you on this mission, and my luck will repay you just fine" Simmone remarks with a smile "You can help me on my mission to repay me for helping out with yours..." Simmone says with the words slowly dropping off her tongue.

Simmone Obtained:

Item:

Cursed Ring of Gain

Quality: Uncommon

Shop: Blossom's Baubles

Description: This adeptly crafted ring has a dark aura, the eye seems to stare into your soul. The red eye in the setting is creepy, the ring makes you luckier but also makes you feel weak. +2 Loot Dice (Exceeds Enhancement cap) -2 Total HP while worn

"I will help you with you mission," Elda replies with a grin on her face. Elda drops the ring in Simmone's palm. Assuming that the conversation was about done Elda starts walking out the entrance of floor 2 out to the field like area. Elda looks around the field and sees hills and mountains everywhere in the distance. Elda decides to start walking left from the exit toward a hill that look decently small from her distance away. Elda stops about half way and discovers a creature lurking in the grass a couple feet in front of her. the creature looked to be a small wolf. Elda slowly pulls out her Cutlass and attempts to jump attack the young wolf.

Elda: 15/15

Simmone: 11/11

Young Wolf: 0/4 (LD 20)

While Elda is in the air her sword glows dark blue. As the blade hits the young wolf for all its health it explodes and out fly sparkle everywhere. In it's place was left a chest glowing gold. Elda opened the chest which had 1 Finest Wolf Pelt and 1 Fine Wolf Pelt of in it. "Well this was event full!" Elda says with a sad face picking the items up from the chest, as she only hit the wolf and it explodes. She looked back to wait for Simmone to catch up while slowly walking toward the hills she was aiming to get to.

Elda Obtained:

» 1 Finest Wolf Pelt

» 1 Fine Wolf Pelt

Simmone slips the ring on her finger, hearing a slight cackle as her health total lowers a bit due to the rings enhancements. Getting up from her seat, Simmone follows close behind Eruda . Suddenly Eruda removes her weapon from the sheathe and pounces on an unsuspecting enemy. Cutting the thing in two, Eruda gathers up the dropped materials bagging them before continuing on. Simmone has a different idea in mind, keeping her detection activated to find anything nearby of worth.

Simmone: 11/11 HP +3 Damage, +4 LD

Elda gets to the hill side and discovers a trail and decides to follow it up the hill. As she began up the hill she saw what looked like a rock pile on the side of the hill. Elda remembers that it looks like the same rock piles that her and Griswold were picking off to get ores in his quest. Elda get down on her knees next to the rock pile, takes out her sword and attempts to use the hilt of it to pound on the rock to gather something from it. Elda is amazed by her strength as a piece of iron ore flies out of the rock she was pounding on. Elda picks up the ore and continues up the hill. Elda looks back still walking and asks Simmone "You sense anything with that detection yukata i made you?" Waiting for an answer Elda continues to walk up the side of the hill.

Elda Obtains: 1 Iron Ore

Simmone continues with Eruda, watching her ingenuity. Eruda breaks open a nearby rock and obtains some iron, using the handle of her weapon, Simmone responds "My my arn't we resourceful?" Walking ahead a bit while Eruda pounds away at the stones, Simmone glances around at the environment saying "Not yet, I..." Simmone is interrupted as her detection picks up a chest nearby. Walking quickly around the corner while Eruda is hacking away at a stone, Simmone pops the chest open and finds some basic cloth and a trapped chest, smacking her in the face with its tongue. Simmone gets angry at the living chest standing before her "How dare you touch me foul thing!"

Simmone: 10/11 HP +3 Damage, +4 LD

Simmone Obtained:

» 1*Bolt of Cloth

Elda hears Simmone yell at something not making out what she said, Elda runs up the hill turning the corner Simmone had to help to help her. Elda spots the mimic standing in front of Simmone. Elda instantly runs past Simmone toward the mimic with sword in hand attempting to jab it in what sorta looks like a face with no eyes. Instead of hitting the target, her sword ricochet of the wall behind the mimic. Elda jumps back, readying herself for another attack.

Mimic: 8/8

Simmone quickly regains her composure and draws her Silver estoc from thin air. Pointing the sharp end at the monster, Simmone prepares to repay it for the licking with one of her own. Simmone shouts out "Linear!" similar to a lions roar with her blade glowing purple, as the cat slams into the front of the chest creature, flipping off of it creating distance between them.

Mimic: 4/8

Elda jumps toward the mimic hoping to hit it as she lands on the ground. As Elda hits the ground from jumping her sword hits the ground right next to the mimic. "You are so lucky!" Elda says at the mimic as she backs up making distance between her and the mimic. "Your up" Elda says to Simmone.

Simmone flips her sword around a bit, as she runs her left hand along the blade. The blade glows as it passes over her palm with a quick jab at the monster, the swing fails to land, as the creature licks her hand again with inertia.

Simmone: 9/11 HP +3 Damage, +4 LD

Elda is disgusted by the monster that calls itself a chest and attempt to jab it in the face. Elda stabs the monster in it's face with no eyes. "Almost there, hang in there Simmone," Elda says as she backs up a bit from her strike.

Simmone: 9/11 HP +3 Damage, +4 LD

Mimic: 2/8

Simmone regains her composure, strengthening her stance. Drawing the blade back quickly, the edge glows as Simmone swings at the beast. The chest slides out of the way and licks Simmone on her right arm, all the way up her side. Simmone jumps back and shudders, feeling a bit violated as she snaps "You filthy mongrel!"

Simmone: 8/11 HP +3 Damage, +4 LD

Elda take a jab at the monster again. This time when Elda's arm gets close to the so called face, the mimic slaps Elda in the face while her mouth was open. Elda jumps back and spits and coughs a couple time before almost throwing up. Elda no feeling really disgusted too says "Lets just kill this thing, please," as Elda spits and coughs a couple more times off to the side.

Elda: 14/15

Simmone looks at the mimic, with fury she screams out "Tumult Spear!" as the estoc slams twice into the Mimic reducing it to nothing. Quickly flipping the blade around and sheathing, Simmone grabs the items from the chest as none of them are relevant for little Eruda's mission.

Mimic: 0/8 (LD 20 RAINBOWS!)

Simmone obtained:

» 1*Felt Mimic Lining

» 1*Ferrous Ore

Elda giggled a bit and continues up the path on the hill. Elda runs into 2 small foxes a couple feet up from where we fought the mimic. Elda prepares for attack. Striking upwards Elda slices the first foxes chest to neck leaving a deep gash on the fox but not killing it. "You coming Simmone?" Elda yelling behind her hoping to kill theses fast than the last enemy fought.

Simmone: 9/11

Fox 1: 2/4

Fox 2: 4/4

Simmone obliges her party member, watching her engage the fox. Lifting blade with a jolt upward it glows with Simmone's preparation. With a quick shout out, Simmone toggles on her lunge skill linear with a shout "Linear!" as she rips through the air with grace slamming into the beast. The creature pops into data with a flash, leaving something behind on the ground. Simmone looks at Eruda with a call out "Well? Finish yours." with a chuckle.

Simmone: 9/11 +3 Damage, +4 LD

Fox 2: 0/4 (LD 8+4=12)

Elda chuckles a little and tries to uppercut the last fox. Elda misses with a sad face and says, "I can't seem to hit it! You want a try?" Elda returns to fighting stance ready to hit again.

Simmone quickly draws her blade near her face at Eruda's words "Oh, you want me to end it?". With a quick charge of the tip of the blade of purple, Simmone yells out "Tumult Spear!". The edge of the estoc slams into the fox twice in quick succession reducing it to data, leaving a material of some sort on the ground.

Fox 1: 0/4 (LD 9+4=13)