[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

Ruby parried the attack. The ducked, jabbed the hilt of her sword into his stomach, ducked backwards, and as he lay there winded she asked. "Marked by death? By who? This world cause I defended myself? Ha! I laugh in its face and yours. To me you're a bully and why I don't like much or will kneel to." Then she called him a VERY nasty name smirking.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough of this children screamed a familiar voice from behind a tree. A man with a black cloak, the cloak of darkness, stepped out and the wind blew his cloak to the right watching it flow in in the breeze. Beside him stood a wolf...one with a scar and two different eyes.

You too are acting like children....who is yet to judge both of you....Ruby has been telling the truth...Rage if you proceed with this...YOU would be in the wrong.....I have become blind yet, i can see that you have been consumed by hatred and anger....stop now...or else you will force my hand...you will not survive in the end....the Black Shroud and his guild will hunt you down until the end of time...and you will die...or be arrested......there is nothing to be gained from this. i screamed raising my hand and placing it on Ragnarok.

I cannot interrupt the duel...but if you both agree to a draw...NEITHER of you...will die today....this doesnt have to end like this....this will NEVER have to happen....we need as many people as it takes to beat this forsaken game...whether you killed anybody or not...we NEED to remain calm and work together...no one else HAS to die....but i will not stop you from finishing this fight...i WILL NOT stop either of you from killing the either, not just because i cannot....but because you need to make the right choice and end this in a civil manner....but be aware...that if you choose to kill the other...the one left standing...will not make it out of this forest either...its your choice....the Eye of Night....is watching.....choose wisely i said in a stern warning voice, but i was also calm.....never backing down...never surrendering.

Kay walked along the streets of the first town. Suddenly a system message appears opening it he read. “Congratulations players on slaying the abomination. I have deposited your rewards in your storage as of today. But due to fragmented completion one of the prizes goes to the hunted. So congratulations of some from go to all!

Prize 1: Rattle Crystal

When activated you throw it at the enemy. A flash of yellow light and rattling noise commences. It inflicts paralysis if successful. (OOC: It lasts two posts and throwing it works like combat it has to hit to work.)

Prize 1 Winners:

RageAgumon

Lightfiyr

Oske

Zauis

Amtrum

Zelrius Blackfyre

Clarence12

Lime

Shanok

Garou

Prize 2: SnakeSkin cape.

A cape made from snake skin with a yellow and red diamond pattern. If afflicted by poison or paralysis it's effects are diluted. (OOC: Paralysis lasts one post, poison takes away one point.)

Winner: RyujinSeaLord

Prize 3: DiamondBack Blade

A two handed sword that at times if you use a sword art and it goes critical inflicts poison status on your enemy. Has a special red diamond pattern going up the sides of the blade. (OOC: Poison status decreases HP by three points)

Winner: Ruby

Good Luck to all next time!â€

Kay smiled.

(OOC: remember to all that you need to update your journals with your prizes!â€