[F03;PP] Whirlwind | <<DHA 3: Lost Blessings and Ancient Evils>>

The underground lake was easy enough for them to stumble upon - literally falling across it as they found themselves quickly submerged. Although able to breath without issue or fault, Nari found the experience of being beneath the surface less than pleasant. Although she wanted to, she resisted the desire to call out to NIGHT - partially knowing that it likely wouldn't work, and partially afraid she'd somehow consume water and drown herself unwittingly. Instead, she watched as NIGHT began striking - as if in slow motion - at the pillars that seemed to surround them. 

Pillars...gods that's stupidly obvious...Nari didn't waste any time, joining NIGHT in slashing at the already crumbling pillars, trying to cut each of them down with a single strike. A shift, and then suddenly everything was coming down - the ceiling slamming into the water as if the very sky was trying to end them. Nari reached out and grabbed hold of NIGHT, dragging her backwards towards where they had entered from - watching in surprise and shock as the dragon fought not to be buried, ignoring the two women entirely.

Heh...? Is it...done already? Nari couldn't believe their luck, the quest appearing far easier than she had expected it to be - concerningly easy. She kept pulling on NIGHT even as she glared about for any further dangers to appear, not trusting Aincrad and Cardinal to let them slip away without a fight.

Combat

NIGHT | HP: 1080/1080 | EN: 146/146 | DMG: 21 | ACC: 7 | EVA: 4-1=3 | MIT: 44 | LD: 13 | BH: 55 | VAMP-D: 55 | FS | AA | Stealth Rating: 6
Nari-Lanreth | HP: 966/966 | EN: 98/98 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 23 | EVA: 3-1=2 | MIT: 60 | B.Healing [+46] | L.Momentum: 1 | LD: 4 | Bld: 48 | Concentration [0/5]
Qeozze the Deep Dweller | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 85 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BD9+: Breath Attack | HP <= 325: Vortex | HP == 0: You'll Never Take Me Alive
 | Natural Predator: x2 attacks per player.
 | Breath Attack: Player Armor (med -> LD17+), (light -> LD13+); else -100 HP (unmitigatable), -75 next turn (mitigatable).
 | Vortex: Player Post Action:  -> LD15+, add EVA; else Lose Turn, -75 HP for 2 turns (mitigatable).
 | You'll Never Take Me Alive: If Qeozze is defeated, it will use the last of its power to unleash a concentrated beam of energy toward its treasure horde, destroying it entirely.
Pillar of Support #1 | HP: 0/350 | MIT: 100
Pillar of Support #2 | HP: 0/350 | MIT: 100
Pillar of Support #3 | HP: 0/350 | MIT: 100
Pillar of Support #4 | HP: 0/350 | MIT: 100

Nari Activates Concentration [0/5]
ID211703 | BD:9+5-1=13 | <<Tech-F vs. Pillar of Support 1>> | Minor Critical Hit: (23+1)x12 = 188 | Target destroyed
ID211704 | BD:8+5-1=12 | <<Tech-F vs. Pillar of Support 2>> | Minor Critical Hit: (23+1)x12 = 188 | Target destroyed
ID211705 | BD:2+5-1=6 | <<Tech-F vs. Pillar of Support 3>> | Hit: 23x12 = 176 | Target destroyed
ID211706 | BD:10+5-1=14 | <<Tech-F vs. Pillar of Support 4>> | Major Critical Hit: (23+2)x12 = 200 | Target destroyed

Qeozze buried beneath the rubble.

what was she, a cat being mothered back to shore? night daren't jostle her companion just in case they delayed, causing part of the ceiling to fall upon them -- but neither was she satisfied with being pulled beyond the surface. the screams of the dragon being now stuck under pillar arrest were muffled past their breach of water, and night wasted no time to scramble back up to the forest with nari, drenched from head to toe.

so she took her time to swap between equipment, pulling two towels from her inventory just in case nari didn't have one. and as she offered it out, her other hand on the cloth upon her head, her eyes had drifted to something shining amongst the treetops. night stopped her kindness before she forgot, pointing towards the glint in the fog instead. "hey, do you see anything up there, or is it just me?"

ID212143 | LD17 | -> oh shit for real? dragon hoard found

Edited by NIGHT

Nari took the towel, trying to figure out what to say. She'd acted without thought, reacting to the situation and doing what she thought was right. Somehow, she felt like she'd overstepped a boundary - her old habits coming back automatically without consideration towards the change in their-no..no, don't think about that right now.

Her eyes shifted at NIGHT's words, turning to look in the same direction. She expected to find nothing more than the forest and caves that they'd been in up until now, but as she turned she saw the glittering in the distance. Eyes going wide in surprise, she nodded, staring silently before realising that she needed to say something. "Uh...yeah, yeah I see it...uh...is that a fucking treasure trove?"

She glanced over at NIGHT, before heading off in the direction of the glittering. She glanced about the glittering golds, silvers and assorted other pieces. Her eyes, however, fell upon a single item. A few quick touches, and Nari saw the small text appear before her.

Qeozze's Blessing

Lightning dances across my weapon, alive with energy. Its power fills me with strength, but my enemies will feel it's fury.

On any successful hit, the player may activate this blessing, instantly paralyzing the target and stunning up to 3 other enemies with its chain lightning ability. 5 post cooldown. 3 charges.

She nodded towards the small textbox, smiling at NIGHT. "Hey, look what I found..."

Thread Summary
Word Count: 5,759

Nari-Lanreth
EXP: 5,759 / 10 x 8 x 70% = 3,220 + 1,500 (Quest) = 4,720 EXP
Col: 200
Sapphire Gemstone
Qeozze's Blessing
<<Unlock DHA 4>>

NIGHT
EXP: 5,759 / 10 x 13 x 70% = 5,635 + 1,500 (Quest) = 7,135 EXP
Col: 200
Sapphire Gemstone