[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> (Complete)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wolf was getting too anxious, allowing Ryouhei to easily predict the wolf's movements. Was he actually going to win...? Was this possible? Once the others had distracted it, Ryouhei prepared his "ultimate technique." He slowly gripped the hilt of <> and braced himself to try and finish off the wolf. His sword began to glow its bright orange tint as he shouted,

Shatter! Taste my justice! Divine... VERDICT!

and attemtped to finish the battle.

Ryouhei: 3/13 HP

Dire Wolf Alpha: 4/20 HP

With a final shout to the heavens, Ryouhei brought his sword down into the Dire Wolf Alpha for a huge critical hit, one to finally finish it off. Ryo dropped his sword to the ground as the wolf began to dissipate into blue pixels in the sky. He fell to his knees and placed both of his hands on the ground. As players around him began to celebrate, he had to come to terms with the fact that he was somehow still alive. He looked over at <> and back down to the ground in front of him. After a moment of silence, he stood up and looked at the players marveling around him. He held up one hand and gave a thumbs-up to signal he was okay. Now... Would he get any sort of loot from this fight, or would Col be enough?

RESULT: <>

This time, the victory yielded even more new equipment for Ryouhei. He navigated to his <> tab and put on his new armor. The armor was a very long black coat made of cracked leather covered by what appeared to be a light metal breastplate to help protect Ryo. He noticed that his HP had also increased by a single point from this new armor. As players split up and went their separate ways, Ryouhei remembered what he came here for. He needed to find <> and get some <> skills so that he could begin making food. He sheathed his sword, took another look at his new armor and headed for the town.

Ryouhei stepped into Horunka and was immediately approached by <> himself. He cried out,

It's you! You're the brave adventurer who helped defeat the <> How could we ever repay you, hero?

It didn't take Ryouhei long to think of a response.

I want you to teach me <> Is that at all possible?

That's it? Well, I don't see why not!

A light then engulfed Ryouhei and he saw a message box pop up.

CONGRATULATIONS! Quest clear! You are now a Chef!

Ryouhei smirked and rubbed his forehead with his right hand.

Nothing's complete yet... We're just getting started here.