[F22-PP] A Day and A Life

Peering through the window, a light of early morning rising. Hearing a yawn from a wolf at the edge of the bed. Pulling the covers to block the sun. "Just a few more minutes," a muffle of voice before a pounce of weight upon her chest. Apparently Raserei had other idea's. Pushing the covers up and over the blue flame burrowing her beneath. Giving a small playful growl before poking a head out, catching Eruda by surprise with a large wet one. Small chuckling before the wolf hops off the bed, pushing her nose toward the door, running out. 

Eyes drift toward the glass with a sigh. Getting out of bed not to long after in her nighty wear, thinking Rai would maybe not be home. Bare feet clatter against the soft rug that transition to a cold floor. Taking a cup, then a kettle and heats up some water. Usually she would go for some coffee, but since she has shared a home with Raidou, tea has been more on the menu. Sitting at the table, Eruda folds her arms on the table and lays her head down upon them.

Spoiler

Eruda,
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 20
HP: 760/760
EN: 88/88

Stats:
Damage: 6
Mitigation: 147
Battle Healing: 38
BRN: 56
REC: 4
TAUNT
THRNS: 72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Consuming Pyre - Surt T4: (Burn 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T4: Damage Mitigation 3 (+72 Mitigation)
Misc: Stalwart Defender T4: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1)

Skills:
1HCS R5
Heavy Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Fighting Spirit
Howl

Active Mods:
Iron Skin
Rampart

Inactive Mods:

Active Extra Skills:
Block R5
Concentration

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal:
Ebon Tether - Beauty (+3 Loot Dice):

The reflection of a pair of lenses on the bridge of his nose, catching a glance of sunlight causing two white spheres to rush across a hardwood floor. In typical black attire, something simple and comfortable. An early bit of intrigue without motive, just satiating his academic curiosities on a nigh endless supply of herbs and tinctures. "Good morning." Raidou remarks in a chipper tone, moving to the table and beginning to unload a couple books to its surface. A pair of socks on hardwood shuffle to a nearby cabinet, finding a set of ceramic drinkware on platter and helping it to the surface.

There was a sense of peace wafting, as Raidou began placing down all the settings to a pair of chairs. Occasionally he pauses and slightly adjusts something ever so minutely as to match some predetermined floor plan. It seems his obsessions about order had yet to fall away. After all the cups and napkins were in place, the creak of a seat as its removed and Raidou takes it. "What do you have planned today?" The nomad asked of his partner, for once finding no reason to wander.

Spoiler

Raidou, The Truth
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 93
HP: 1200/1200
EN: 138/138

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 149
Evasion: 7
Accuracy: 4
Battle Healing: 66
Loot Dice: 6
BLGT: 32
REC: 8
TAUNT
V.D.: 132
V.O.: 198

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ebon Star - Vanguard Revenant [T4/Demonic/Straight Sword]: V.O 2, Taunt, Blight 1
Armor: Red Wanderer's Resolve - Sympathy [T1/Demonic/Cloth] 2 Evasion, 2 Vampiric Defensive
Misc: Vision of Wisdom - Whisper [T4/Demonic/Trinket] Evasion 1, Recovery 2, Accuracy 1

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Straight Sword R5
Cloth Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Howl
Searching R5
Fighting Spirit
Energist
Charge
Quick Change

Active Mods:
Detect
Athletics
Vengeful Riposte
Tracking
Justified Riposte

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Nimble
Ferocity
Precision
Focused Howl
Stamina
Reveal

Active Extra Skills:
Parry
Survival
Forgotten King’s Authority
Concentration

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal x2
Resonance of the Grave [T1/Perfect (Instant)/Debuff/Incarceration] [184322] x1
Misperception Masterpiece/Instant (4): [178761] [200882][200893][200896] x4
Hypnosis 2 Masterpiece/Instant: 186609 x
Lullaby 2 Masterpiece/Instant: 190648 x

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor []: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +25 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring:

Lifting her head slightly, then closing her eyes again, not comprehending yet that Rai had walked in. Finally it clicked, as Eruda jumps upright in the seat trying to fix the mess on her head. "Not sure why, but I didn't think you were going to be home this morning," saying in a cracky voice. Clearing the throat, getting up and heading to the tea kettle that was now hooting. Turning the burner off, seeing the two cups and mats set, Eruda smiles. Pouring some steaming hot water into the mugs saying, "I was going to take Raserei to the lake today. Maybe a few sandwiches, really the only thing i can make without burning it. What about you?" That middle part was said in almost a grumble. Preparing the tea that has been seen time and time again. Letting that sit for a moment, Eruda starts to take out eggs. "I am so not good at this yet, but dam if I am going to try getting it right this time." 

Cracking some eggs on a hot pan... Taking a deep breath... Hoping that she didn't mess this up...  

Adjusting one of the many books in front of him, sliding it open and beginning to write a few things on the pages. A number of different formula, that still lingered on his mind. The current one: Mouth safe teleports, useful when your hands were not free. "Raserei seems to be settling in nicely." the boy comments, putting down the pen and raking the hound. A slide into his pocket sees a familiar lightly orange colored disk offered. What followed were a few sizeable crunches that left bits and pieces on the floor briefly, before a warm tongue left tiny wet prints on the floor.

"Yeah, I'm home. I dont know what it is, everything feels 'complete'." Raidou remarks adjusting his glasses eyes locked to the hound. "Maybe you should take her to the beach on floor 24, would be much easier to keep an eye on her." Nursing the weird complacency in his head with a bit of curiosity. "You'll do just fine, relax this is your home to." Taking his first sip of tea, notably bypassing the sweetener completely. That bitter tang of hot green tea stuck and reminded of home, of his mother and all that he'd achieved.

"It's been a bit, maybe I'll go see Kasumi today. Last time we talked she was camping out at her store and making frequent visits to Urbus." The feeling kept strong, as if something was telling him everything would be ok. All the things that kept him busy, and all the things that attacked his mind had slipped away into a ripple.

Flipping an egg with a small smile followed by a chuckle. "Being our house doesn't make me a better cook." Hearing a few crunches then feeling a bump against her leg, Raserei was waiting for something to drop. Raidou was right though, there was no sudden urge to beat the game anymore. Very curious why that was but everything was just so right, like it was meant to be this way. "Ras, I feel like she needs to be out more. I don't want her running around breaking stuff, too cooped up is bad for a wolf." The eggs finish, looking them over, they didn't seem burnt. "Hmm," as she brings the pan over to serve them to the plates set. Three on each plate, she wasn't going to test her luck with making something more.

Setting the pan in hot soapy water, Eruda sits across the way. Sipping her tea, forgetting the cream, making a face. Getting up to grab the cream and sugar, "You should drag Kasumi to the beach. Meet me there, she needs to get out more. That's if you want to..." Thinking that she didn't actually ask just told, Eruda's face turns two shades brighter, sitting back down. Cramming an egg in her mouth to stop her from saying more... Raserei was sitting right there with pleading eyes staring up. Eruda watches Rai scribble in the books, very much amused... 

"Actually." Raidou remarks folding the book shut, rolling his neck for a moment to correct the slight build of stress. "I can check on Kasumi anytime. She knows how to contact us if there is ever a problem. Last I heard she has her hands full..." lifting a hand to his mouth and offering a single sharp cough as to charade his meaning without saying more. "Also, if you feel like some better equipment would make it easier then let me know. I have no qualms making changes to suit your needs." A single flashback jumps behind his thoughts. A singular smile follows it.

"I think we should go together, its about time I could enjoy the view for once."

Scanning Eruda, her bedhead and slightly smeared makeup. The slight reddish hue of her cheeks and that warm shade of peach that it took. Where before this made him so nervous it was as if things had changed. As if this felt second nature. It seemed like yesterday, and yet it felt somehow much longer. Peeling himself from the chair, collecting the cups to a platter and helping them to an awaiting washbasin. The utensils vanish beneath the water, as if they never existed.

"Gather your things, I'll go clean up a bit and we'll meet in 7." He remarks as he rounds a slightly curved archway, disappearing behind it as he makes motions to the alchemy lab to cut a couple burners.

Before anything more could be said, the man was already out of sight. Opening her mouth to say something, but instead thinking there was so much to do in so little time... Quickly Eruda scrambles to her room, opens a closet and just stares. Crap... Smelling under her arms, didn't have a scent, that was a good thing. Pulling a light purple sun dress, setting it on the bed. Trying to decide on the many bathing suits that Simmone had picked out for her. They all looked very exposing... "Dam it Simmone..." blush peers over the cheeks. Finally pulling out a light blue set, it was going to be a new thing. Rai hasn't ever gone with Eruda to a place like this, likewise Eruda hadn't found the time to do something like this. 

Eruda comes out 15 minutes later, hair down and brushed through. A light purple dress, length was up further than she wanted but it would do. Baby blue strings tied up around her neck. Eruda was suddenly nervous for him to see her...

Starting to make sandwiches, a couple ham and cheese with lettuce, and a couple more with turkey. What else went in a to-go bag for basic food??? Raserei following her around the kitchen as she was trying to figure it out...

Washing his hands in a basin, scrubbing feverishly the odd scents of various plants off in a very medical polishing. Walking down the length and twisting dials sees the small bluish flames caught against the bottom of large alembics cease. The contents of purples and blues stop boiling, and Raidou removes a couple surgical tubing section and corks the ends to prevent vapor buildup in the lines. Then to the counter tops, applying a few toppers to small bottles and vials. One by one with a glass rattle they are added to an array of shelving, joining their brothers in a vibrant myriad of bottled colors.

Finally cleaned up, a meticulous and spotless laboratory.  Back up a set of stairs, out of a chilled basement and into the walkway. A soft rap on the door, Raidou moves for the threshold. Twisting a brass doorknob, reveals the other twin. "Freya?" Raidou remarks, sharing a short discussion with her. Seems she wanted to deliver some new meal that she'd been working on with Gaius. A singular small square box with handle, the nomad takes gingerly. "Thanks, I'll let her know. Glad your both doing well. And Freya, keep him out of mischief will you?"

Shutting the door with a click, Raidou cannot help but peak inside. A strange scent of spices, an odd mixture but it wasn't unpleasant. The guy places it down on a nearby platform, next to a small pile of teleport crystals and odd bits of fabric. Into a sideroom, the nomad pulls open a closet revealing an old friend. A crimson red tapestry of history, one that had stuck by him for eons and remembered every step he'd ever taken. The small frays and tears on the cloth patched by Eruda and Setsuna alike. The smells that with them carried memories of every floor and every location. With a flutter it finds his shoulders, and just behind them a pair of sheathed swords and a metal gauntlet hung on the wall.

"Not today, I don't think I'll need them."

Pressing the closet door shut, Raidou catches Eruda as she wanders down the stairs. "You look...different." Raidou comments scanning the girl head to tow. "It looks good on you, I was worried when you said Simmone was going with you. Shall we?" Moving for the front door he plucks the parcel from the side table with a smile. "Freya says hi by the way. She seems busy but wanted you to try it."

"Thank you..." saying in almost a question. "Yea Simmone told me to be more one with myself. No was not in her vocabulary." Hearing about Freya and seeing the box, lightly taking it from Raidou, placing it in her bag with the other items. "We can share the box," with a half smile as Raserei runs past them toward the door. Raidou looked amazing like always, he didn't even need to try. 

They walk out the door, darting past them a blue smudge. Eruda just chuckles as she seemed to be yards ahead already. There was a small breeze that made the blond hair wave behind her. 

Finding themselves on floor 24 at the beach just outside of Raitoburū Bay, glancing around as there seemed to be hardly anyone here with it being so early. They were alone... Eruda had been alone in the house with him so many times so why did this time feel different... Setting a black thin blanket down with the food bag on top. Raserei was already in the water. Playfully attacking the water, it really didn't take much to entertain the young wolf. Pulling out a few towels, "I wasn't sure if you were getting in the water." Sitting on the blanket, pulling her dress down as far as it would go (which was not much), Eruda nervously watches her pet play around not wanting to stare at Raidou making it weird...   

Taking the warp gate and passing through the city of coral, a vague reminder that he'd been inside for quite some time as of late. A few trips here or there for supply but this was the first real venture in quite some time. The bright light removes the senses for but a brief instant. What is traded is the hustle of a ripe settlement with the soft rush of an ocean upon a beach. Raidou overlooks the sea, a clear cyan blue wrap that rushes in a sway. Eruda begins to deploy various things to sit upon, and Raidou removes his robe and bundles it up. "Your carrying quite a bit with you. That's something I'd expect myself to do." the man comments as he shuts his eyes and begins to draw on the serene sounds.

A gentle breeze peels across the sand, as Rasarei gallivants like a lunatic. The tap dance like waltzing as she finds out she leaves footprints, with a sharp yap or two and crabs that fuzz up and try and look big with raised claws. "I had not planned to. Not much one for athletics, all things considered." His legs folded in a butterfly, in a rigid and yet calm meditation. Raidou could smell the girls perfume, hear every breath and slightly feel the warmth of her leg next to his own. Reaching up and removing his glasses, allowing the ripple to claim him. A million memories of Eruda, every facial expression, every word.

Success and Failure
   Anger and Sadness
      Joy and Loss

All the moments they shared, and where such overwhelming thoughts threatened to consume him before. Here they were welcomed like old friends. "Was this everything you ever hoped for?" Raidou remarks scanning the waves, as if seeing some deeper meaning in them, a thousand yard stare. "I feel, happy. I got to see my mother one last time. I got to let go if even for but a moment."

Chuckling "I learned from the best," as she looks to him. Skin practically glowing in the light, glassed off, Eruda was trying hard not be closer. Still wasn't sure of the rules of this whole dating thing. There was a time that they were so close to one another, when she was ready for everything, but Rai made those morals stand. Eruda would have broke them all if he didn't stop her. What is the rush, right? There was still so much that she hasn't experienced. Turning her eyes as to not stare long, she looks to the bag.

Opening the box that Freya provided them, it smelled so good. The content inside looking like meat and some veggies with rice. Noticing a note fall from the lid, Eruda picks it up.

-Eruda, We found this rare duck meat. Seasoned with your favorite soy/ teriyaki mixture. A few other spices, but I really wanted you to try it. Let me know what you think. Hope you're doing well, we are. Love, Freya and Gaius PS: Chop Sticks are taped to the lid, knew you would forget some.- 

Reading that last part Eruda could help but laugh. Taking the sticks from the lid, realizing that there was only one pair. Placing them between her fingers, she takes a bite, closing her eyes. It melted in her mouth and she couldn't help but give out a small "Hmmm," as she ponders Raidou question. "Your mother is very beautiful and I am really glad you got to see her one more time. It was a breathtaking moment." Taking another bite, as she chooses her next words very carefully. "To be honest Rai, I love that everything has brought us to this moment. I would be lying though if I said I didn't want more..." Picking up another piece, holding her other hand under as she gestures Raidou to take the next bite.  

Accepting the bite from Eruda, finding it a simple comfort. It was well made, quite balanced and although it was a little heavy it was good. "They are getting pretty good at all this, just hope half of their training follows them home." Raidou remarks studying the blondes expression. It was good to hear her laugh, to see her smile. All those smiles attached to his eyelids, each and every moment. Raidou couldn't help but share it. "My mother is gone, but she left me something I lost. She gave me the world...So I could give it to you." He searched her eyes, catching the smallest glimmer on her iris. Clearly something was on her mind, he knew how to read people. Eruda especially. "You are holding back." The honest response.

"I've spent so much time walking around landmines, watching every step and planning every move. Looking steps and days ahead to make sure everything fell into place. It worked, I feel as though it worked somehow. I've faced the impossible, I've lived two lives. I've fought with and against people. I've fought titans and monsters ten times my size. and I've died and came back." He leans forward and plants one square on her lips. "nothing scares me, there is no reason to hold back. The only thing I fear is losing you."

How did he know I was holding back? Am I that easy to read... Eruda thinks right before those soft lip touches hers. Closing her eyes in the same second it was over, but when those eyes flutter open, he was still holding that closeness. Letting out a slow breath not realizing she was holding it, those eyes. Feeling like she could just melt, shoulders sink a bit. "I..." Trying to say something but can't get it out. Eruda right then felt like if she couldn't say it... Pulling back ever so slightly, pulling her dress off exposing her bikini. Moving the meal and bag slightly over, moving closer. Feeling his warm breath against her face. Putting a light hand on his cheek, suddenly nothing else mattered. Closing her eyes, kissing him. After a moment, "I am holding back for only one reason."

Placing her head against his, "We tried this once and you stopped me, for good reason." Moving herself forward as her bare legs touch his. Wrapping her arms around his neck now head still against his, "My world is yours as yours is mine and I want more that ever to lock that because me and you..." Taking a slow steady breath, "You and I are one. I would walk through hell and back if it meant I could be with you forever..." Letting that sink in for a moment. "I am holding back because if I don't... I don't think I could stop myself from what might come next..." Closing her eyes holding her head against his. Eruda's chest was pounding so fast, and that kinetic energy between them wasn't helping any.     

It was as if some animal had claimed Eruda's actions. Clearly she'd been keeping the beast at bay for a while. "Gladly, but don't you think we should give Rasarei the chance to enjoy the beach first." gesturing with his eyes shifting slightly toward the beach. "There is time to take this at a reasonable pace." A soft and yet toughened hand on Eruda's leg, nursing the girls gaze with his own. A gentle fixation of his eyes on hers, a bright pair of amber against blue in contrast. It was as if the world slowed to a crawl, and every breath seemed drawn out and he could feel each second. The static was clear, reaching to the girls face and brushing against it sees this azure kindling dance from the embrace.

Visible sparks fly, as Raidou plants another on her. "I am prepared for this, but we should do it right." Lifting his hand from her thigh sees these white coils dancing from his fingertips, harmless but like a tesla coil. "Nothing to hold back, and I thought it was clear." sliding his hand on her lower love handle. "I am not going anywhere."

Taking a deep, slow breath, eyes locked with his, trying to not completely melt from the warmth of his hand. "Okay..." was all she could manage to get out. This was more than anything they had ever done, Raidou had changed so much. Eruda wasn't expecting that kind of reaction from him. This was coming across new territory, Eruda was both excited and terrified at the same time. "I want to know you," gaze never leaves. "I want to know everything about you, good and bad..." At this very moment, Raserei comes running from the water right at us. Sliding to a halt, shaking all the water the sunk into her fur. Eruda gasps a bit at the cold, eyeing the wolf with a glare. Giving a playful howl, as she leans forward butt in the air, tail wagging with a playful howl.

Eruda just smiles, "I can't stay mad at you..." eyes move to Rai. "We did come here for her, can you swim?" Giving a smile following slow breathing, trying to keep herself somewhat calm. Took some lesson from Freya in the past, but still not the professional like her. Hand on his, "By the way, I am going no where either. I wouldn't dare after working so hard to even get you to look at me," saying as she lifts his hand to her face and kisses it, holding it there for a moment before slowly getting up. Eruda watches Raserei run back to the water. "Let go see if you can swim as well as you can dance," a small grin before the hand was let go, starting to run after Raserei.

Raising from the blanket after being doused by the wolf, Raidou looks to his clothes. He didn't exactly prepare a swimsuit, thought this was just going to be a trek down to the beach for the hound. "We can start wherever you want." weighing his options as he makes motions for the waves. He was already rather damp, and this attire was designed with all weather in mind. On top of that, the sheer amount of different substances he's stepped in or fallen into. Been submerged in, and even still the thing held up. Acid, fire, sub zero temperatures. What was water? Raidou starts to sprint, and somehow that convinces the cardinal to trigger his speed kit. With a jarring and blinding speed, he'd forgotten he has martial arts so the game considered him armed.

Like a rocket the nomad explodes a good fifty feet above the waves, twists and manages to redirect it into a dive. To most it would likely have startled the hell out of them, but Raidou has always been one with a very level head under pressure. It probably looked intentional but it was far from.

"You coming in?" he offers a smile like a speck as he starts to swim back inland.

Like mock speed, Rai is already head deep in the water... Both Raserei and Rai were faster than her. Shaking her head and running as fast as she could toward the water, feet splashing against the tides. Ras was following jumping and chomping at the small amount of water. When it was deep enough, Eruda swan dives into the deep end. Something that Freya had taught her, thank god she didn't look like a complete fool in the water. Coming up for air, glancing around for Raidou, he was still like miles away it felt like but swimming inward. "I guess a race is out of the question," saying while laughing, breathing heavy trying to catch her breath. 

When Rai gets in closer, "So I know about your ass of a father and Kasumi sorta. Your dear mother, bless her soul..." Pushing her bangs out of her eyes. "Uhh your the next up to the throne so to speak, that you don't want." Laying on her back just letting herself float against the waves. "What about sibling, you have any?" Raserei was starting to swim circles around them seemingly panting, drinking some and continues. There was still so much they didn't know nor him about Eruda. Nothing could be left unsaid.

Laughing at Eruda's disconnect of a race. "Actually that wasn't on purpose, I forgot I have martial arts. The system thought I was trying to attack something." He admits plain as day, still as clearly honest as ever. Rasarei was playing the part of fish, and the slight trail of steam conveyed her heat. Raidou wasn't fully convinced she should be in the ocean, but it didn't seem to be harming her any either. Finally getting within swimming distance, he kept himself aloft. Brown hair twisted into a knot, no glasses and the clothes he normally wore suction cupped to him. "Its hardly anything so glorious, its the seat of a martial arts school. The name is well known, and from what I understand the family does quite well financially. But its hardly royalty." The nomad elaborated, it was as if the weights had been lifted from his chest and allowed him to speak freely.

"I'm an only child, Kasumi being my closest kin my age. My cousin although she lives with us." Taking in a sharp breathe, he uses the air to keep himself buoyant as he reclines onto his back and drifts there. The water was warm and inviting, and eerily it felt all to familiar. Staring up into the sky, feeling connected to what lay just beyond the clear blue sky. It was grounding, the waves seemed to make him live in the moment. "What about you? You grew up with your mother and your sister. Griswold is one very protective father. How did that come to be? I don't think he'd let the two of you go lightly. Doesn't seem in his character."

"Oh right we never actually told you, cause of obvious reasons." Twisting her head as she floats there next to him, "I have a younger sister Anna... Had... " Thinking a bit before continuing, "My mother stole us twins from him at a very young age, rather kidnapped I guess." Looking back up to the sky, a sharp breath, "According to Griswold, it was because she didn't want to be forced to handle a disabled child so she took the two healthy ones away while dad and Anna were sleeping." Head tilts up to find Raserei back on the beach sands eating the sandwich that Eruda made for the wolf. "One smart pup..." readjusting herself so that she is kicking to keep herself up. "It's why he is so protective of us because he doesn't want to lose us again, I mean he missed us growing up..."

"One thing really confuses me though," keeping her eyes on her pet, "You said that in order to stay in the barracks behind your place, you had to have a Kin within the school. How could she possibly be connected to anyone in that district?" Realizing that the strap was coming undone, Eruda quickly reties it. Face a little red, "If I never came into this game to get away, I would have never met you or my father..." The tides were starting to act up, the breeze was starting to pick up, Eruda goes a bit more under water to stay warm. "Honestly, this game is the best thing that could have happened to me," huddling to Raidou's arm, he seemed to somehow be much warmer that her.   

Drifting idly as the waters churn, listening to Eruda as he peers into the bright blue that clung above. "Quite the tale to tell, I'm sorry to hear it." With the words he sinks a bit and is forced to swim again. "Its the rules of the grounds, only family or extended family of students are allowed to reside within the walls." Spoken as the nomad turns around, avoiding catching something saucy as to protect modesty. "I'm glad you did, who knows how much of life would have skirted on by if you hadn't." It was a strange notion, that despite how crap the scenario was Aincrad had also provided them all a means of changing the status quo of the real world. As Eruda would cling to him, Raidou couldn't help turning a little red as he carefully checks her out of the corner of his eye. Strap intact, and he sighs in relief.