[F23-PP] Mysterious Beauties (Making Vows)

231.284 X, 240.089.jpgStanding in an empty house, index to the chin looking out into the living room of their home. A bookshelf that was bought a day ago, but still seemed out of place. Eyes glance to the wolf sitting next to her feet with a head tilted, looking where Eruda was eyeing. A sneeze giving from the fire dog as that was answer enough. "Okay, fine, it's not perfect, but I have moved this five times Ras. Where else am I gonna move it. Regardless, it will look weird cause we aren't used to seeing it." Giving a sigh, moving the bookcase near the hallway entrance once again.  

Eruda takes her journal out, one that held all those feelings. Fear, sadness, happiness, love, it had Eruda's entire life in this game written as the memories that were never to be forgotten. Holding it in her right hand, tracing her left against the purple laced silk that held the book shut. With a smile, placing it on the shelf as it was the only one, Raidou would have free range to read if he wanted. Walking back a few steps, "This is only the first of many," saying to her wolf with a ruffle to the head. 

Walking to the kitchen now, pouring some hot content in a cup that was brewed earlier, this time it was coffee. Eruda hadn't had any in a while, today she had decided to mix it up. Sitting at the table, steam seeping from the mug as a sip was taken. Suddenly her HUD pings, setting the glass down, a message from Raidou. It was mid afternoon, and the first she'd heard from him all day.

To: Eruda

231.284 X, 240.089 Y Meet me

Staring at the message, trying to figure out where those coordinates led. Shaking her head having no idea, "Well, it looks like I'm needed. He didn't say anything about battle or to come prepared and I know for a fact that he would tell me otherwise." Mind lost to think about where this could possibly lead, Eruda heads to the bathroom to freshen up. Not bothering sending a message back, just wanting to get there as soon as she could. Hair pulled up into a half pony with her purple bow. A knee high dark pink tank top dress, not sure where she was going so she wore her white dress boots that had no heels.

"Watch the place while I'm gone okay," bending down the hold Raserei's face in her hands, licking her face, Eruda chuckles and brushed the side of Ras's face before letting go. Heading to the guild hall first to find where these numbers were closest to. Going through the records that she had time and time before. Finding something close, Aradennia. Not recalling being there herself, Eruda starts heading out the main door with chatter in the other rooms of the Firm Anima halls. After some repeated foot fall, stepping to the warp gate saying "Floor 23, Aradennia," before she is lifted off.

The first thing heard is a waterfall, the smell of salted water in the small breeze. Opening her eyes, a massive town with bridges and pathways in every which way direction leading up to the buildings. "Wow..." was all Eruda could say. Branches interlinked with large fences and gates along the walkways. Mist filled sections of the blue sky, this must be a high elevated area. The paths looked like light brown concrete and the railing to the bridges had swirled designs interlocking with each twirl. This was nothing Eruda had seen before and it was beautiful. 

Opening her HUD now and locking the location that Raidou linked, it looked like on the map that it was just on the outskirts of town but still within the walls of the city. "Okay, Rai, I'll bite. Where are you leading me?" Saying in a quiet voice as Eruda starts to wander up that large birthing gap of the city. The streets were full of merchants and small trading stands, sorta like an advanced flee market of sorts. The people here had pointed ears, "Elves..." saying in amusement as she finds herself walking up the one of the stalls. A necklace catches her eye, "It's a beauty isn't it. It could be yours for only 200 col." A light color skinned elf, couldn't of been more than 20 years old. Dark red curly hair that was spun in a swirl against the front right of her shoulder with a yellow flower being held in that same ear, a light gray tank top dress was worn. The accent was strong, but able to be understood. Of course a place like this would charge so much for a simple piece of work. Giving a smile, "Sure it will go well with my dress," pulling out the amount said. A gold heart, drapes over her chest now. "Thank you," saying with a small bow. "My pleasure," a smile also given as she reaches to help another. Taking a deep breath, Eruda continues.

The location was pointing across a path leading left of this market. "Into the unknown I guess," as her feet hit the beaten dirt path. For this being an Elven village there wasn't many trees around the large white builds. Glad there wasn't though, it allowed people that came forth to see the true nature of what was created here. As she wanders across, birds can be heard above her, glancing up they looked a lot like doves, and some other colorful looking bird. "This is so amazing Raidou... How did you find this place," saying in a whisper continuing up a small hill. 

Next thing Eruda knew, she was coming up onto a building that looked like almost a house for the rich. It was large with a white exterior. Windows with diamond designs littered every inch of the building. Opening the map, strangely enough, this is where the coordinates were leading... "What is this, Raidou, why have you brought me here..." saying to herself as she walks up the stairs toward the two large doors. Eyes view the inside, not seeing anyone else in there, Eruda pulls the doors open. 

Eruda's eyes widen at the sheer amount of awe that she was in. Just left of the door inside, a large statue of a long haired female. Several staircases leading to an upper level, pure white railing followed them, and a small garden. One that was placed in the middle of this large interior, one of purple flowers with butterflies lingering above them. Slowing walking in, sitting on the edge of where the green begins, Eruda softly touches one of those flowers wondering how someone could even get something this large to grow within a building... 

Eruda | HP: 920/920 | EN: 104/104 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 179 | BH: 50 | LD: 4 | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | FL. AURA: 16 | FL. THRN: 8 | REC: 8 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Spoiler

Eruda, Unbridalled Fury
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 56
HP: 920/920
EN: 104/104

Stats:
Damage: 8
Mitigation: 179
Battle Healing: 50
Loot Dice: 4
BRN: 56
BRN IMMUNE
FL. AURA: 16
FL. THRN: 8
REC: 8
TAUNT
THRNS: 72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Consuming Pyre - Surt T4: (Burn 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T4 Demonic: Flame Aura 2, Flameproof, Recovery 1
Misc: Stalwart Defender T4 Demonic: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1, Flame Thorns 1)

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Curved Sword R5
Heavy Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Fighting Spirit
Howl
Searching R4

Active Mods:
Night Vision
Tracking

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Iron Skin
Focus
Rampart
Stamina

Active Extra Skills:
Block R5
Concentration
Survival

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Deep Guilty Greasy Burger: Gungir's Shard [202715b] 3 Mitigation, T4 (Feast) x

Housing Buffs:
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

The strong ivory architecture was just as he remembered it. The heavy and regal appearance that held against decay despite the vacancy. Effervescent water still roaring off the crested hill of the sun elves that remained and called this place home. A subdued outcry as it casted a streak of color from moisture that escaped the main body. An arched bridge that gleamed in the afternoon sun, polished and yet dormant and abandoned. It had been a considerable amount of time since Raidou was here last.

Whereas before he hardly had a chance to become enraptured by its beauty. But in the current absence of desires to push, as if life had become that much less demanding. It left a vacuum to allow the appreciation of such simple things. In the capital, Raidou's feet trace from building to building in shops that he'd visited time and time again:

"Thank you for giving me a hand on such short notice, Alyms." The nomad remarks offering a bag of sizeable coin to the woman. The gray haired elf smiles, pushing a strand of locks from her eyes that reveals an array of wrinkles near them. Alyms was old for an elf, which made her eons old. "Please, after all you've done wanderer." She offers quizzically, to which Raidou responds. "Raidou is fine." with a dismissive wave of his hand and a smile. "Quite the pretty penny, this Elsire. Who's it for?" Alyms remarks shuffling it into a small linen bag. "Someone special." as he plucks it from the counter.

The ring of a bell, as a chunky looking elf that could almost play the part of dwarf ushers into view. "Raidou." he barks with a wide grin, waddling behind a countertop. "Rabilik, I know its been a bit." hopping up on a stool, the thing bends a bit beneath his feet. "Damn right its been, slaughtered any more spiders lately?" He offers with a chuckle and they share a firm handshake as was his custom. "Not lately, has it been quiet around here?" The red wanderer prods. "Quite, what can I do for a soldier of the people with such 'renown.'" Rabilik gests in good fun. Raidou cant help but reciprocate the smile "It wasn't that big of a deal. I'd like one of those music boxes if you would." the short elf laughs and raises an eyebrow. "Do you want this one to explode to?" and Raidou lifts his hands. "Remembered that did you? No this one isn't meant for something so... dangerous I'm afraid. Although space above it for jewelry would be nice. I can pay twice the normal rate." Rabilik grimaces in denial. "Please, my ass would be out of a job, I'm hurt you'd think I'd charge you anything extra. After all, your a damn elf in my book."

As Eruda would enter the building, to which the coordinates led. A ping on his HUD, as music would begin to play in that chamber. Like a piano playing, an alarm turned ambiance.

"Thats my cue Rabilik. I'll come pick it up..." Rabilik interrupts him by slamming the device on the countertop. "This should do yeah?" A silvered box with a figure akin to an angel upon its top. "I...yes." Raidou remarks, he was a master craftsman as much as he'd remembered. Quite a number of odd objects produced by the man and many like him. Something so simple was child's play. "Thanks, you grumpy old fool." They share a smile, and exchange currency. "Only for you, now get your ass out of here before I drag you into another mineshaft."

Down the length of the city, passing by a player absent square. Basically no one visited Aradennia but him, and as such the local populous knew him greatly. All the tiny odd jobs that he'd performed here, the ones that other players found to much of a hassle by comparison to what they could offer as a reward. But to him they were people just struggling to get by. Some would treat them as fixtures or furniture, but to him they were people with lives and motivations. They needed a hand that he gave. Just like Anna or the citizens of Charko.

Bouncing down a set of stairs into the abandoned sections of the city, and through the various walks of dramatically overwhelming natural growths. Passing his hands across brush as he shuffled them from his path. They bloom beneath his grasp, a gathering skill showing his connection to it. As he'd continue, he'd raise a hand and gesture for a quick swap of his attire. Away goes the robe of the wanderer, and the drab appearance of a man who wanted to hide.

An in its absence? A full on suit and tie, that he'd seen in a dream once.

Raidou | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 2 | BH: 55 | LD: 6 | BLGT: 32 | REC: 8 | TAUNT | V.D.: 110 | V.O.: 165

Spoiler

Raidou, The Wandering Protector
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 94
HP: 1000/1000
EN: 138/138

Stats:
Damage: 12
Mitigation: 44
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 2
Battle Healing: 55
Loot Dice: 6
BLGT: 32
REC: 8
TAUNT
V.D.: 110
V.O.: 165

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ebon Star - Vanguard Revenant [T4/Demonic/Straight Sword]: V.O 2, Taunt, Blight 1
Armor: Red Wanderer's Resolve - Sympathy [T1/Demonic/Cloth] 2 Evasion, 2 Vampiric Defensive
Misc: Vision of Wisdom - Whisper [T4/Demonic/Trinket] Evasion 1, Recovery 2, Accuracy 1

Skills:
Straight Sword R5
Cloth Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Howl
Searching R5
Fighting Spirit
Energist
Charge
Quick Change

Active Mods:
Detect
Athletics
Vengeful Riposte
Tracking
Justified Riposte

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Nimble
Ferocity
Precision
Focused Howl
Stamina
Reveal

Active Extra Skills:
Parry
Survival
Forgotten King’s Authority
Concentration

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal x2
Resonance of the Grave [T1/Perfect (Instant)/Debuff/Incarceration] [184322] x1
Misperception Masterpiece/Instant (4): [178761] [200882][200893][200896] x4
Hypnosis 2 Masterpiece/Instant: 186609 x
Lullaby 2 Masterpiece/Instant: 190648 x

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor []: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Getting up from the garden's edge, taking everything in. Slowly walking toward the banister, a hand to the wood. Not just wood, it felt thicker, firm cold, white. Nothing Eruda had ever worked with before. Were they from the tree's outside of town. Maybe later she could take a better look around. Pacing slowly up the many sets of stairs, it led to a bed, large with full sheets. The sunlight blaring through the tall windows made the bed frame almost shine, it was starting to look like white oak. Hopping down the wooden stairs to find another staircase, led to a few blank rooms and a large bathroom. Each interior looked massive compared to the other house, even the rooms in the guild hall. Two windows, smaller than the ones in the main room, but still of the same design. The bathroom was just as large, it had dual sinks with white marble counter. The tub was deep, with see through plastic curtains tinted a very light blue. 

Walking out of the wash room shaking her head in almost pure shock and confusion. "What his he up to..." and that is when it was heard, music... Eruda walks through the large halls to the top of the banister. Raidou is standing in the door way, she had left the doors open. Seeing him dressed up, it was only seen of him once before, right before he left that second time. Times have changed so much since then, though, a promise was made and the past shall stay in the past. Eruda starts to slowly walk down, the music was soft but echoed slightly against the walls being such an open space. Eruda couldn't seem to take her eyes off of him.

Right foot hits the main floor, chest pounding, left hand holding the railing. "You called..." was all Eruda could say. So many questions pondered in her head, but they could wait. Rai never did anything without a reason, the answers would come soon enough. Pursing her lips together, soft voice, "You look handsome," as she begins to slowly walk toward him. Eruda found it harder to breath as she got closer, but wasn't going to let that ruin this.

Taking one of his hands, feeling that smoothness that she remembered. "I missed you at breakfast, but I assumed you were busy," looking to the garden, the stairs, then to the back wall full of windows. Raidou smelled of something nice, couldn't pin it though. Looking back to him and his amber eyes with a smile. "I have learned not to question you, but what is this?" Pondering the question, holding the gaze as the music played softly in the background.

Standing in the front door, as Eruda helped herself down the left of a pair of twin curved stairs. The man cant help but share a smile. He'd reach behind him and pull the doors closed, trapping the music inside and putting the rest of the world away for a day.

"Not now, this is the best part." Raidou remarked, squeezing the woman's hand tightly as he'd place a singular index to her lips. The warmth from her did leagues to push his heart to a pounding rhythm he could hear in his ears. The rays of light that bled in from above cast the most caressing glare upon the white marble beneath their feet. A sharp twirl sees the girls dress take aloft, as a memory of their first moment played in his head. The shift of her hand in rotation of his, he'd keep her in the pirouette and recall the moment on the ice where Haine had started this. The smell coming off of him distilled from a flower found in the cavern on floor 22, that single blossoming lily that reminded him of her importance.

Another drastic twist, recalling a memory of flames. Again, and they were in a sewer sliding on slime. "I was busy." The nomad remarks as he lowers her into a dip. "This took some serious planning." He admitted quite readily. The red wanderer had gotten up hours ago. To distill a perfume, to place a tiny crystal into a banister. "At first, I figured we can use it as a jumping point for furnishing the house." Then he pulls her back up and turns the girl away from him holding the opposite ones now.

"But that didn't seem good enough, so I uh... did some traveling." As the world seem to come crashing down beneath every step. "And I had to do better. This is what I came up with." A few tapping steps pushes them further from the entrance. They'd find their seclusion from the world, and little did the woman know but Raidou had already spoken to her father. Despite his protective natures, the old man had accepted without the slightest hang up. It would appear that Raidou had more then earned his respect, especially with his direct approach.

Sparks began to rain across the chamber, the grumble from outside the building as a coming storm proved how amped he was. They could let passions run wild, because if lightning ended up blowing this place up, there would be no one around for miles to be collateral damage.

With every twirl her eyes stay locked on him. Mainly because she wasn't sure what would happen if that vision went elsewhere. Would she lose her balance, fall on her face. Not letting that happen, not now. The pounding in her chest never stopped, the adrenaline shocking through the floor at every tap of their feet in sync. Coming in from another twirl, "This is ours?" sliding across the floor, next thing she knew, Eruda was spinning beneath Rai's hand. Catching her front and center in his arms, swaying back and forth for a moment before going into a waltz. The precise movement of every step was right on point every note played. The dances switched in such fluent motion, it was hard to tell what category it went under. A quick slide before a swirl out, bringing Eruda back in with a catching lift. Feet touching the ground once more, "I love it..."

Hand linked for only a moment before the heat could be felt with the electricity flowing between their skin. Another twist, but this time Eruda's feet caught one another and she was falling, Raidou was right there holding her in a dip, like nothing happened. All Eruda could do was laugh a bit as her face reddens a bit. Breathing heavy as she was pulling up right now. "It's good you found this, I spend 2 hours trying to figure out where to put a bookshelf..." saying in a soft voice in between breaths. 

Another twirl out this time a bit slower, like a re-due, Eruda appreciated that. "Have you talked to daddy yet?" asking as she comes back into a waltz. "And I have to ask, where did you learn all this." One of many question that Eruda didn't know to ask until that moment it came up. The music echoing in the mansion like building, afraid to ask the cost, but also knowing it didn't matter. Those eyes locked still afraid to look away, maybe that's what happened when she sorta fell. It all worked out though. At that point she would just focus on the music and him, trying to match his movements, keeping up with him was nearly impossible. His breath was barely staggered, how.

Taking this time to learn his steps and mimicking what she could in a seconds time. The whole world seemed to stop, as her focus was on Raidou as a whole. Eruda learned something new everyday being with him. Still breathing deeply, but keeping up as best she could, leaving full control with Raidou, knowing that he would not let her fall. That smile never left her face...

An earnest smile from the nomad as he continued to sway with Eruda in tow. He was leading, finally taking the initiative on everything the girl wished was true. Their chains broken, as the thunderstorm above acted as though it was clapping. "I'm glad you like it. Neither of us seem to be interior decorators. So prefinished seemed amicable." The tapping of their feet in time with the music "Its secluded, but still close enough to get around. The elven city doesn't see a lot of foot traffic. They're good people."

Raidou was playing the part of salesman, but only because he truly believed every word. "Sorry I didn't message you sooner, but bureaucracy." The quick explanation that should be self explanatory. The rhythmic notes of the piano finally start to come to close and Raidou really cuts loose. "it took me 3 days to decide where to put the sink in the kitchen. This is better." The nomad chuckles as he moves to the fountain, and for the first time that anyone had ever seen.

He was out of breath

"Yes." the decree as he held fast working to stabilize his breath. "I get around, quite a bit actually. I have been all over every floor at this point. This was a gathering point if you could believe it." He struggled out between troubled exhales. The red wanderer started to dig through his inventory, and started to take out various little bits and bobbles. A bottle of wine with the strangest purple colored liquid sloshing around in a fat rounded bottom. A good size silver box with an ornament that matched the statue in the center of the estate. "Your father agreed, a lot easier then I thought he would." Slinking off the fountain, he twists his right hand in the air. Popping into existence a light pink lily that he slides behind her left ear.

In the off hand, behind his back a twist. Drawing her eyes to the lily.

Heart skips a beat as that lily is placed, hair falls to the right side of her cheek as the other stays put. The ribbon glides to the floor behind her, as she was in almost shock that her father of all people accepted Raidou. Why wouldn't he though, the man was an icon. Breath a bit harsh, watching the nomad just as exhausted as she was. "For a minute there I thought you were incapable of getting tired," smirking, it was amusing to find that he actually could get tired like that. There was sleepiness from a long day of pure work and battle but nothing like this. 

Wondering what the glass containers were for, did he plan a dinner of sorts. Eruda didn't recall any other time that something like this was planned from him. It was usually battle tactics or what they were going after the next day, Raid planning and such. Sitting on the white tiles, looking up at him very curious now. "To be honest I just thought you were busy doing your own thing like usual. I was hoping to hear from you sooner but I wasn't expecting, I know better." It was a new world though, a new him. Eruda didn't know what to expect from him anymore, simply because everything that she knew about him, Raidou was so night and day different from then. Folding her legs underneath her frame, hands placed on her lap, waiting for what else Raidou had to offer, mainly to see how far he would actually go to keep the romance going. "I never pictured you as a romantic," saying in a smaller voice than before, keeping an eye on what he was doing... 

Thunder still crashing outside, it was weird to hear it because it was such perfect weather coming out here. Now there was flashes of light inside the windows, but somehow it felt amazing. Like each burst was a fraction of what Raidou was doing, that slight movement he was making was like music playing, reacting to him alone. Another thing that Eruda didn't understand, but would like to. "Do you know why it suddenly became stormy outside," a brow raised, he might have more of an idea why than she did.

Finally catching her breath, "Also I meant where you learned to dance like that." Those moves so smooth and on point, was there another he would practice this with... Nah Raidou didn't seem like the type that would do this willy nilly. He was a sort of royal back home though, was it something that was required of him... "I'm just wondering because I want to learn. It was beautiful and I just suck at it..." turning a few shades darker. Even after all this time, asking something like of him was awkward. Watching him and Simmone that one time was miraculous too. Letting Raidou lead with Eruda, simple because she didn't know the steps, but she wanted to. "I mean I guess if done right fighting is sorta a dance, but nothing like that," eyes turn to the open floor as their dancing flashes back into her mind for a split second. A smile would peer on her face remembering.

Chest pounding as the memory fades, eyes move back to Raidou, suddenly hard to breath. How can it be so long that they have known one another but still gets this reaction. Eruda would have thought it would have faded by now but it seemed to only get stronger and more prevalent the more they spent one on one time together. Was this what love really was, that feeling, desire to be with that one person. "I don't know why but I am still so..." thinking for a moment pushing her lips softly together, "I wouldn't call it nervous any more, almost..hmm..." Looking to her hands still sitting on her lap, trying to think of the best words to describe what she was feeling... Nothing was coming to mind, maybe there was no words... 

Eruda's words found him turn after placing that lily into her hair. "I can get tired, just normally doesn't happen." Raidou acknowledged the oddity, given that his encumbrance was nearly all his weapon and nothing else. When it was sheathed, its weight wasn't prevalent. "I did, at least loosely. I knew about the abandoned sections of the city. Although I did have to do some digging." The man offers as he starts to kneel down. "Long story. A lot of events, a dream or two. I also studied some classical dances in the real world. But I hardly put them into practice before Aincrad."

Slinking down and fumbling a bit behind his back, his glasses from his brow made him appear just a regular man. Not the Red Wanderer, not the Captain of the Vanguard, or the Faceless Lord but a man. "I didn't quite picture it myself I must admit." He remarks, finding the sentiment a curiosity. Here he was in a big extravagant yet forgotten chamber, what little gleam on the marble floors being dimmed by a swelling of static above. The crackle can be heard through paneled windows, causing everything to stir into a opaque cloud cover. A quizzical look back to Eruda, his gaze growing solid. "There is nothing you cannot do Eruda, if you put your mind to it." The look on his face confirmed he believed it true, that same adamant stare that he'd wore time and time again. But what was absent? His anger.

Another swelling and lightning seems to connect with the roof, causing a flash of light to play through the top. It appeared as though it was threatening to cave the place in and yet it held strong. Taking her hand in his, he'd smile limply. Ignoring the storm above and behind his eyes. He'd never seen so clearly.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing a hand to hers, lips part like something wanted to be said, but instead Eruda just meets those amber eyes. "I beg to differ, my cooking is still horrible," a smile, moving her other hand to his. Scooting a bit closer to him, breath uneven. "You tell me you love me and now we are to be married. You tell me you want to share your world with me, you buy me a house as a new start." A hand disconnects from his to be placed on his face. Gazing into those eyes, "In less that a month after waiting for years you have given me everything I have dreamed of. If you don't think that's romance then I don't know what is." Placing her forehead on his closing. Feeling that static serge against the hand, just sitting there for a moment. 

"I have always believed in fate, the balance of my entire life crumbling then coming here, seeing you. My life began when I met you Raidou." Closing her eyes and pressing her lips to his for only a second, "I want to be your everything, whatever you need me to be." It still all felt like a dream though but at the same time felt real. "If we never get out of here, I want to spend every waking moment with you." Kissing him, a bit longer this time. Placing her right hand on his chest now, lips still attached. Pulling away slightly, almost sad that she did. 

Glancing to the wine bottles, "I almost wish that actually effected us, maybe then I wouldn't be so nervous to..." voice soft as she presses her head against Raidou's again with a deep breath, "I know I said we would wait..." her voice was low but her arms wrapped around Raidou neck. "I love you..." Since she has actually been with Raidou everything had been perfect. No care of anything else that was happening. Everyone was happy, she was happy... 

A smile as he leans into her hand, clutching both in his own. Knelt down on one knee he scans her sapphire blue eyes in contrast to his own. As if they were the opposite force that would stabilize his own. "I choose to believe, even though every fiber of my mind would disagree. That is what hope is. Lack of evidence and yet you still believe it to be true." As she'd press her head against his, it was a prime opportunity to fish his hand out from behind his back. "I learned lessons every day. Fought tooth and nail and walked paths in solitude. From mountains to valleys and back, in the grungiest swamps and the hottest deserts I walked. I learned and I listened, and it took me years to figure out what they were trying to teach me."

His eyes fixated on hers, and for once she was the taller one. "My life was dead and gone until a flower in a cave reminded me of what I lost. At first I could not believe it, I was too rational to believe." Stirring just ever so slightly as the girl embraced his dome and took him into a cradle. Ironically it would make it difficult for him to talk, so muffled he'd continue. "All of Firm Anima, every stray straggler who would talk in my ear." He'd lean close to her own and murmur to her eardrum. The heat from his breath playing on her ear lobe. "They were all guiding me, daring me to threaten the impossible."

A shattering of the roof as a rain of scattered glass would turn like stars in a midnight sky. Lightning seeking out the Forgotten Time King that had taken the crown for his life. But the surge felt comfortable, as if his opponent had left a message on the lasting impression. "Nothing is impossible when I am with you, I can face kings and topple mountains. That is what our friends taught me, I don't need glasses to see for they are my eyes." Sliding out the thing he'd been holding just out of purview this entire charade, he sucked at lying so it was good she didn't ask.

Opening the singular black box in velvet. Inside the simplest of bands, for it was a symbol. In it a gem obtained from a wall in Tomoika some months ago, near a lily

tumblr_0e1340a735ccafa6ee5b1f8ff26707f3_3699cafb_500.gif

"I wanted to do this right, this is our home. Let's build it together."

Light blares through the windows beside the bed, eyes flutter open. Remembering the previous night, glancing to the band on her finger. They spent hours talking after, and went to bed together. It was the first time they actually slept under the same sheets without something tragic happening the day before. Feeling slight movement beside her, glancing to Raidou, he was still there. His eyes were still closed, not sure if he was actually awake or not yet. Laying there on her side just staring at him, this was actually happening. Feeling well rested for the first time since she came into this world. Not wanting to wake him, it had been a long exciting night. Pulling the blanket off slightly as her feet hit the cold tiles, pushing the covers back to keep the man warm.

Picking up the glasses carefully to not have them cling together, bare feet softly tapping against the white flooring toward the kitchen. Placing the cups in the sink, and taking out a small note book. Removing a blank page, writing some words. Changing her gown to the dress she was wearing the previous day, cause it was all she had with her. Placing the note on the pillow next to Raidou, and heading out the front door. She was hoping to make it back in time before he woke but knowing Raidou, he would be waking up shortly after she did if he wasn't already.

Raidou,

I have left to grab breakfast. I will be back shortly.

Love Elda

Insurance just in case he did wake while she was gone...

Eruda takes the journey back to the other house. It would take her a moment to figure out where she was going but the map helped with that. A teleport gate and some trecking along the tree lines and she was back at the other place. Raserei greets her at the door all excited and happy to see her. Seeing the wolf glance to the door like she was expected someone else, "Your coming with me this time. I think you'll like it Ras," patting the fire dogs head as she walked to the kitchen to grab a few selective things for breakfast. Cooking was the hardest thing that Eruda hadn't mastered yet, if she did it enough, she would start to be good at it. Raidou believed in her, so she would do the same. Grabbing some eggs from the fridge and a few plates. Some pans and the tea kettle with a few cups. The tea in the pantry and some bread, something simple to make but good enough to call food. Grabbing a change of clothing, a nice looking frilly white dress, deciding to keep her hair down this time. Picks the light pink lily out of her inventory and places it back behind her left ear. 

Making her way back to the new place, passing the stalls of shops and a bunch of elven looking buildings, follow the nav marker that was given to her yesterday so she didn't get lost. With the wolf in toe after a half hour or so, Eruda enters their new home, walking straight to the massive kitchen to prepare french toast and tea. Kettle on the stove with water sizzling, eggs already blended with a bit of milk and on goes the bread covered in yoke cooking. Watching the food carefully so that she didn't burn it. Raserei had vanished into the house, there was a lot to explore.

The light through yonder window breaks, finding the face of a warrior turned future husband. Across his brow as a passing cloud helps itself from concealing that singular strand and rousing him. Up from his bedding, the covers sliding limply from his shoulders. Dreary eyes scan the interior, reminding him of the night before in its magnificent white glow. A gentle smile finds his face, as he slides up from the sheets. He'd collect a piece of parchment spotted from the corner of his eye. Addressed to him from his fiancée, it appears she had went to collect some things from the old home. "Fiancée" Raidou repeats the phrase as it moved through his thoughts, as if to confirm its validity. His feet find bitter tile, whose heat had yet been touched by the sun.

It was welcoming, and yet he slides abruptly. A jarring correct as socks on tile were not the most stable footing. Catching himself as his legs spread, using a chair to brace. Folding his back in an arch, he'd seek shoes as to prevent from flailing all over the place. Pulling taught the strings and binding safety to his feet, he'd have to either start to appreciate being barefoot or get some slippers. The notion reminded him of home, a pair of indoor tabi when walking around the dojo.

Out into a well decorated hall, a remnant of those that lived here before. Although it was a bit too regal to his tastes, it was efficient in the fact that most of the minor details had been handled. A few well placed steps as he moves into the mainstay of the building, a ring of shattered glass still permeated the floor. The guy had literally been struck by lightning, and from his own recollection it was not of his own doing. Curious. Down the curved staircase, the crunching of glass underfoot begins.

Looking up at the jagged pieces of window still painting the picture of the domed ceiling, he'd whisk a hand and see it begin to glow. The fragments upon the floor the same. With a pop, they'd turn to glimmering dust and the ceiling repaired. Now all that was left was to await his soon to be wife's return, and he'd seek a ledge that would overlook a back yard. Overgrown with a lack of care, and yet in that untamed brush he found beauty. A screen slides into view with a turn of his hand, and a few select pokes of his index sees a small book enter his grip. A tanned thing, in a coffee style shade. With a twist of his wrist, a pen in the other. What would follow is the faint scratching of words on a page.

"Watch for the browning around the bread, listen for the sizzling to die down," repeating the lessons out loud that Freya had tried teaching her. "I can do anything..." saying then repeating it in her head using her senses for her own cooking. Flipping the French Toast onto a plate, it looked okay and not burnt. Eruda couldn't help but smile, as she dips the next piece of bread and watches it. Doing this a few more times, ending with four. Scrambling the rest of the eggs, it was easy enough. Scooping them evenly onto a plate, leaving a small portion for her wolf in a small bowl. The kettle hummed, as she takes it off the burner. Pouring steaming hot water into two cups, creating the tea that they had every morning. Today felt different, the man proposed to her the right way, the kneeling on a knee, so wrapped up in other thoughts, not noticing what he was doing... Feeling a bit embarressed that she broke into tears last night...

Looking to the white oak table, set and ready, there was something missing though... Glancing around, eyes catching the garden in the main room over the banester as she walks to it. Placing both hands on the oak, those purple flowers. "Yes," is all she said making her way down the stairs. Reaching to pick a few at the stem carefully, something that her soon to be husband had tought her long. Bundling a small amount, she collects them in one of the empty bottles from last night after cleaning it out and sets it on the table as a center piece. 

Breakfast was ready, now all that was needed was her other half. Making her way to the bed where she had left him, he wasn't there... "Hmm," the note that was left was gone or rather moved... Sitting on the bed she takes out two pairs of slippers. Something that she had made a while ago and actually forgot about. Getting up this morning, feeling the coldness against her feet made her remember them. A black and pink pair, setting them on the floor next to the bed. Getting up from the frame, she would wonder.

Not wanting to send a message just yet until she knew that he wasn't here. The place was large, but open. There wasn't many places to hide, climbing down the steps as she passed the large statue of the woman. Walking past the second staircase, toward the back door. "Wait there is a back door," saying curiously as it wasn't notice before. Raserei runs out the doors as they open, first time seeing. Eyes grow wide as the colors spread thoughout the entire area. Different shades of vines and weeds, didn't look well taken care of but somehow in it's own way was full of such beauty. Couldn't seem to pull her eyes away from the small field, "Are you out here," calling out in a small voice, almost afraid to be loud, as she takes a step out... The smells around her, flowers of all sorts, the wet ground from last night, it smelt like almost a forest but taimer.

• 2 weeks later...

Gentle scratching on a sheet of paper, contained in a tiny brown book. Complimented by a sweet scent that began to bleed out an open window. It appeared as though Elda had found herself home, and had discovered the kitchen. Folding the book up, Raidou presses the pen into a space in its binding. As the soft click of the door reveals her interest in finding where it was he had gone, he responds "Yes.". A simplistic answer from a rather to the point man, as he helps himself from his seat. The walk that drew itself around the unkempt garden, his feet carry him in a trace of the marble fence line.

Offering her a gentle smile, as he'd take point in the way in. "Smells good, I knew you had it in you." Passing by her shoulder and offering the most swift and yet mute peck on the cheek. "Let's eat, so we can go and speak with that pastor and make it official by the game. I think his name is James." Right into the dining hall, he takes to the large and yet a slight tinge gaudy table. Placing his book down, he seeks out a pair of drapes and with a harsh tug the raking screech as they reveal just outside. The daylight pours into the room, finding the north point of the table and a good portion of the floor.

Starting to place dishes down he'd wait for the girl to serve what it was she'd produced. In that same blueprint styling of a mechanical layout. Each utensil and cup in its proper place, even coined with the smallest adjustment once placed to assure it was perfect.

Soft lips to her cheek causes a blush, still the simplest of touch finds such an extreme reaction. You would think that Eruda would be use to it by now, but to her it was new at every turn. A smile would peer as she turns to follow Raidou through the gleaming white tiles, the morning rise really gave the home definition. As he set the platters and tea cups on the platform, Eruda grabs the kettle and the food. The smell protrudes through the kitchen into the dining area, until he mentioned it, Eruda didn't really focus on the smell just the aim of what was being made. The center piece of flowers didn't take up to much room on the table, it actually looked kinda nice.

That perfection of the table was complete and she was hesitent to set what she had in her hands not wanting to mess it up. Placing the platter in the middle as Raidou takes a seat, serving him a few pieces of egg engulfed bread and scrambled eggs with a small amound of cheese. "I know this isn't the normal but I wanted to try something new," taking the other chair beneath her. Hearing him mention James, trying to think of where he would be located, "I remember glancing over the quest, I don't recall it being attached to a floor." Grabbing the other bits of french toast and some scambled cheesy yumminess, she scoops the remainder into a small bowl and places in on the floor next to her feet for her wolf.

Cutting a small portion off, the taste was suprisingly good. Not the level of Freya or Gaius but still wonderful, a small hum would come from her lips. After there was nothing left to chew, "I know that there are many things we need to figure out," thinking about what she had skimmed over, this was done when she found out that her sister was getting ready to do the same quest. Not wanting to admit that she never thought it was going to happen to her until the obvious change and reaction within Raidou. "I believe the amount of people, and the food... The location?" Never really thinking about this before but the fist one was a simple answer. "I think we should invite anyone who wants to come, you are an icon ideal to most people. Don't think they would actually believe it until they saw the event." Taking another bite, just talking about it made her cheeks heated.

Something else came to mind right then... Eruda didn't have a suitable dress, and the vows... The last would be easy enough, as for the other... First person that came to mind was Simmonè... Although some of the selection of clothing from her was a little much for her taste, it was the only person that knew dabled in dresses... Staying quiet, Eruda was lost in thought trying to figure out things, finally placing eyes on Raidou. That beautiful amber color, a bit calmer now. This was not a one person thing. "What do you think?" Taking another small bite, wanting to hear if it is something that Raidou had thought about...

Elda helps herself to the table, and Raidou finally takes his seat. Adding some food to his own waiting plate, he begins to work on it. Although its make wasn't quite as refined as the games and guilds chefs, it was more delectable in its own right. There was nothing more filling then a homecooked meal by a future spouse. "It's good, well done." Raidou comments to the meal as he claps his hands in front of him "Thanks for the meal." Before he starts to dig into the breakfast.

Working away at the meal, he chews thoroughly and swallows before responding. "Its on floor 1, in the town of beginnings no less." Raidou acknowledges the quest in question, explaining the location that he's known long about. It wasn't relevant before now, and given how little it affected it was ignored up until this point. Finishing up his plate, he looks down to Rasarei sucking down a bunch of eggs and bread. He imagined that she'd need some exercise, the thought of a fat sausage that she could end up becoming if her diet continued like this.

"As for the venue, I was thinking of holding it in Tomoika. Or maybe a small gathering in Charko to give them a bit of revenue. As long as we are careful about drawing attention to them, they can use the increase in activity and wealth. For the food, we can hire Freya and Gaius. They should be more then capable catering the event between the two of them. And lastly, I think we make the event large enough to allow us to invite anyone who wishes to appear. That way we never have to worry about size limitations." He proved he'd put a lot of thought into this before popping the question.

"But clothes, I have zero idea. Setsuna isn't exactly the sort to weave something so...not combat oriented." Knowing full well the girl only would make armor, finding that getting more standard fare or event clothing from her was like pulling teeth without pliers. You'd get nowhere.

Eruda's soon to be husband put a lot of thought into this... It's like he knew it was going to happen before she did. Collecting the now empty dish, joining Raidou at the sink, "Let me," taking his plate too and begins to wash. "I can't say I know where those locations are but I trust your judgment." Even with them just being NPC's he was still looking out for them. Eruda had noticed that some of the people that are suppose to be computer made were acting differently, wonder if that was the case for most towns on the other floors.

Taking a rag, drying the dishes, setting them in the proper locations. Leaning herself against the counter now, both hands places on the edge with a cloth thrown over her right shoulder. "I suppose you're right, I could make them but I feel like we should have more of the element of surprise on clothing. Maybe Simmonè? She does have a keen eye for this subject and given the clothing that she wears, there must be an inside person." Although the clothing that was recently chosen for Eruda were a little much, she had no doubt that Simmonè would take something like this seriously. Pulling her hair up into a messy pony, quickly taking out a different ribbon from her inventory, unsure where the other had gone, tying her hair up.

Fixing a bit of her dress with a few pats of her hands against her waist, "I will send a message to Freya and Simmonè after we talk to James about preperations. You can sent out a message in guild chat with location, day and time, given I think that there will be more of a greater reaction from them if it came from you. A few other messages to people you wish to show." Glancing down to Raserei who was licking her paw. The more they talked about this, the more Eruda got excited and less nervious of the notion. This was really happening... 

Holding out a hand towards the love of her life, "Lets go have a conversation with James," as a smile shows. She was sure that after messages were sent out that most people would come together in the location set to get it ready. This might be something massive but being a leader to her guild has taught her that there was nothing to fear. 

Raidou offers the dish to the sink, and before he can begin washing Elda takes charge of that task. "I think Charko is a good choice, its secluded and the people are nice. That and the town could use the business." As Elda started to add the dishes in a stack on the countertop, it looked as though they were just about wrapped up. "Touch base with Simmone, that's not a bad idea. She is always wearing something different so she must have a source." Pushing chairs into the dining room table, and pulling the curtains shut.

"Lets go see James and get the venue reserved, although I don't imagine its going to be too difficult given how remote it is." Raidou remarks collecting the book from the table and seeing it disappear into his inventory. "Shall we?" The nomad remarks moving through the main entry, reaching for the double doors and opening it to reveal the brighter exterior, the early morning sun making his eyes readjust in its blinding magnificence. They'd move up into the elven capital, and off and on Raidou is paid and repays a hello. He was well known around these parts among many others, his travels proving that to players he was an enigma but to the NPC's he was a frequent flier.

To the center square, upon the warp pad he murmurs a phrase repeated time and time again. "Floor 1, Town of Beginnings." And a cyan blue flash sees the gate trigger and send him down to the very first floor. What greets him is the busy body of multiple players and NPC's alike rushing to and from buildings, eagerly seeking out tasks and working away in their rat race toward a finish line that was so far away.

Pushing through the blue light, "Floor 1, Town of Beginnings" a small almost whisper. The smell of fresh water falling from the fountain beside her. Commotion all around of different conversations that were hard to make out. Sounds of doors squeaking open and closed to different shops and homes alike. A place that she was all too familiar with, it was the one place that she spent most her time when she first came into the game. Walking toward the quest board to snatch the quest up to make it easier to find James. 

Opening her HUD with a deep breath, the NAV marker shows the man at the church. The same one that she walked past to many times to get to her favorite place to eat and relax. The burger joint that she had brought Raidou once before to share her world with him. Maybe she would make a pit stop after to invite the old man, might give her father someone to speak to. "The church is this way," saying to Raidou as she starts making her way to the location, sharing the quest with her lover.

Approaching the large building, couldn't believe that she hadn't ever actually gone inside. Redish brown walling on the exterier, three large points towering upward with a large wooden cross hanging just above the glass doors. The windows were plastered with multicolor shapes. Opening the set of doors, they were pretty light for the size of them. Stepping in, there was two lines of benches heading straight toward the podium that sat at the far end of the room. Standing there next to it with a book folded in his arms, staring in their direction. The man had short golden brown hair with a robe that covers his entire frame. Golden trims of where the robe would open. 

"Hello there, I am James, assuming that you guys have come to this specific place, I can only assume that you are to be wed." Raising a brow, walking slowly toward the man, there was something about his wording that made Eruda feel like that was not his regular dialogue... A simple nod of her head, as the man starts to hand a peice of paper. "We already know what we want," her words drop like she was going to say something else but James interupted her saying, "Please, I have no doubt you already know, I have started to do something new. A paper with your options and check marks with lines to outline anything that needs to be added. Please fill it out so that we have it on record," saying this with a smile with a paper and a pen held out to Eruda. Taking it without another word... This has been the first time meeting James but she was sure that none of that was what he was originally suppose to say. Taking a seet and one on the books hidden under the bench for a hard thing to write on. 

The paper held on the information about creating a venu for the wedding. At the top, names to be added for Husband and Wife. Writing them both down, hesitates on Raidou's last name, sitting next to her helping to fix the spelling. Location was next and Eruda hands him the pen. Charko was writen down with an exact location. Eruda didn't want to spoil it so she didn't ask. Now came the check marks, and with percise movement of the writting utensil, Raidou marks the boxes for Large wedding, PKer's and the Banquet Table. Going back to the empty lined box droughting down 50 players. Eruda chuckle at this cause she knew that there were a lot of people that would love to see this happen, simply for just the proof. Handing the paper back to Eruda now, there was a bit more to fill out, the rings. Eruda really wanted to keep the one that Raidou bought, and she had an idea of what she wanted on Raidou's finger so she marked down both rings to be created to ensure that they wouldn't be getting basic rings. Signing the bottom, gesturing the venu to Raidou to sign as well. "Even though I don't really want to, we should give this a few days for the DATE and TIME. This will allow us to get our clothing together, and the location chosen to be ready for the day." 

Handing the paper back to the man filled out with a smile, he reads it for a moment, glancing back up with the curve that never left his lips, "I will see you both there in two days time." 

Eruda's feet fall back to Raidou, "Well, I guess we start telling people now," a small head tilt as her eyes squint and a smile, "Let go get ready..." 

Opening her HUD now, a message to Freya, Simmonè and Kasumi together:

To: Simmonè, Freya, Kasumi

Freya, I need a meal that will serve up to 50 people. Simmonè, I need a dress and a suit for a wedding for Raidou and me, you are the first that I thought of. Kasumi, I need a tungsten band made. We have 2 days to make this perfect.

Sending the message and waiting for replies from the three ready to hear the freak out reactions.

Preparing the ledger and turning it into James to confirm the reservation, they'd both probably saved a pretty penny using private catering. Even still, renting the venue and the platforms alone was on the costly side. The place was easy to find, given the quest was drawn on the simple end. As it turned out the system was encouraging them in its simplicity, as if the cardinal wanted them to form these bonds. Proving the ring to James meant that he still needed to register it by the system. The dollar signs adding up and yet it would hardly scratch the coffers.

The slip folded its placed in James waiting hand, who offers the man an appreciative bow. Although heavy on the wallet, the process wasn't. "Four days seems adequate given how simple this was." Raidou comments to his future wife, pulling the trigger. As Eruda started sparking up all manner of message, there were a few invitations that he'd have to deliver by hand. Some were difficult to reach, others he wasn't sure how to reach them. But a moment of happiness only came once in a while, and it was important to offer it to share.

"I'll leave that to you, I am going to go to Charko and explain the situation. That way the citizens don't panic and know what to expect." He comments to the woman as they began to divide and conquer. A pretty hefty grin on his face, he had to go get some gifts of encouragement and make some visits.

Player Count: Up to 50
Large Wedding (Invite only/any number guests, PP/OP, player's decision): 3,000 col
PK Access: 1,500 col
Banquet Table* (+3 OH): 2,250 col * 50 Players in attendance = 112,500 col
Rings [Custom] 2 * 5000 col = 10000
Total: 127000 Col

[Eruda] Resilient: +(3*Tier) base mitigation
[Raidou] Purity: (1) Safeguard Active at beginning of the thread (Cannot stack with Safeguard potion) | Safeguard blocks damage from the first successful attack that hits the player.

Raidou:
(9904/10=990*14)*.7+300=10002 EXP
Col Deposit: 10002*.15=1500 [Used Against Cost]

Eruda:
(9904/10=990*9)*0.7+300=6537 EXP
Col Deposit: 6537*.15=980 [Used Against Cost]
Thread Closure: 400 col [Used Against Cost]

Remaining: 127000-2880=124120 col to Banker