[F05|PP]Zero to a Hundred | <<Bloodstained Land>>

While she waited on her final piece of gear to be completed, Mirei would wander the Town of Beginnings to the Teleportation Plaza. She would be getting more familiar with these since she wanted to start leveling up. The bunny would sigh quietly as she looked at her menu. Some quests she’d passed by had been accepted so they’re currently in progress.

”I wonder what I can do by myself? Maybe something without combat.” She would ask herself quietly looking at the recommended level for each of the quests she had and comparing it with the gear she already obtained. It seemed like without a full set of gear there would only be one possible quest to do. “I guess I’ll have to wait on the gear or find a party member… Maybe just wait on the gear.”

She definitely needed some armor if she wanted to survive out there. 

Spoiler

Tsuki Usagi,
Level: 1
Paragon Level: 0
HP: 20/20
EN: 20/20

Stats:
Damage: 7
Accuracy: 3
Loot Dice: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Yatsufusa(T1/Perf/1HSS) - DMG III
Armor: Floral Hairpin(T1/Perf/Jewl) - LD III
Misc: Bunny Ear Charm(T1/Perf/Trinket) - ACC III

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Straight Sword R1

Active Mods:

Inactive Mods:

Addons:

Active Extra Skills:

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:
ITEM x1

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by TsukiUsagi

"There's a blacksmith in Tomoika on floor 21 who helps out players in need of starting equipment.  You might start there."

Freyd had overheard the bunny girl's plight and self-directed commentary, cluing in that she might be in need of assistance.  "Look for the tall, white-haired fellow with golden eyes.  His name is Ren.  It's actually a lot longer than that, but just run with it or your brain will rebel.  For your own sake, don't ask him to explain.  You'll be there for hours.  He runs The Knight Shift on one of the lower platforms and will be willing to kit you out." 

Clad in his usual monochromatic outfit, Freyd's cowl was uncharacteristically sitting loose on his shoulders instead of tightly tucked overhead to conceal his features.  @tricolor_mina had been ragging on him to be more like people, so why not try?  The one he's approached looked human, which beat Mina's formal assessment of him, so the pairing should work fine.  

"Nice ears, by the way.  A good friend of mine went elven.  It suits you.  Judging by your presence here, you're either lost or looking to get roasted in the desert for some quest-related craziness.  Either way, can I lend you a hand?"

Freyd consumes:

Gugnir’s Shard (Untradeable/Unique/Reusable Consumable): Crème Brûlée Tray | ACC 2 | Feast (5/6) - takes 1 portion [filled]
Red Velvet Meringue (Snack) | Evasion 2 | 197148
Mini Cheesecake (Meal) | T3 Mitigation 3 | 177206
Liquor of Light (Potion) | Damage 3 | 183074-1

Freyd | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 150/150 | DMG: 27 | MIT: 123 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 5 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | REC: 8

Spoiler

Freyd
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 121
HP: 1160/1160
EN: 150/150

Stats:
Damage: 24+3
Mitigation: 78+45
Evasion: 2+2
Accuracy: 4+2+1
Battle Healing: 63
Loot Dice: 5
FLN: 16
HLY: 16
REC: 8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Samael's Pride | T4 MA | FLN 2 | HLY 2
Armor: Fallen Angel Garb | T4 LA | MIT 2 | REC 2
Misc: Fight O'Er Flight | T4 Trinket | ACC 2 | EVA 2

Combat Mastery: Damage R3
Combat Shift: AOE
Familiar Skill: Grappling Familiar

Skills:
Martial Arts R5
Battle Healing R5
Light Armor R5
Searching R4
Charge
Energist
Quick Change
Extended Mod Limit
Extended Weight Limit
Fighting Spirit
Howl

Active Mods:
Night Vision
Tracking
Meticulous
Emergency Recovery

Addons:
Ferocity
Precision
Resolve
Reveal
Stamina
Focused Howl

Active Extra Skills:
Disguise
Survival
Forgotten King’s Authority
Brawler

Inactive Extra Skills:
Meditation
Frozen Hide
Photosynthesize

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystals x7
Mass HP Rec [Inst] (+30*T HP) x7
Mass HP Rec [Inst] (+30*T HP) x7
Crystal of Divine Light (Reusable) x1
Rhino's Horn (Reusable) x1
Hmr.Pk: The Thing Behind All Lies (T4 Demonic MA, AA, Blight, Static, Para.Ven (Off)) x1
EWL: Hope's Covenant - Resolve +4 (T4 Demonic Weapon (MA) - AA, Phase, Frostbite, VO) x1
EWL: Glow Stone x1

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata Bamboo Tree]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Wedding Ring:

Gathering: Level 4 | 325XP | CD Tool in use

Edited by Freyd
  • 3 weeks later...

Lost within her thoughts, Tsuki was taken off guard when a man's voice sounded from behind her. He commented on what she had said out loud and was only at this point that she'd realized that her thoughts weren't just thoughts. "O-Oh, right. I went and saw Ren actually." The tiny girl said as she pulled out the sword that the smith had gotten for her. "Yatsufusa. I was hoping to get some lighter armor though, so I was just waiting on that really. Good armor is probably just as good as a good weapon." The bunny mentioned as she returned her blade to it's rightful home.

Then the man would ask her what she was up to, or guess that she was indeed looking for some quests to complete. "Y-Yeah, I was just looking around for what I could do at my level. That being... well- one. I'm starting to think I should just do the first lessons for a little experience then make my way back up here." Tsuki would say as she looked back at the quests on her menu. Freyd would then ask if he could join her in doing a quest. "I- would hate to bother you if you were busy, don't worry so much about me, and thank you. I do cosplay as a full time job in the real world, so I felt like it suited my aesthetic."

"Oh, good.  I'm sure that his gear will serve you well.  In the meantime, why don't we work on putting some metaphysical meat on your bones?  There's a special mob nearby, named Terra Firma.  It's some sort of mutant sand shark... thing."  Freyd shrugged his shoulders, not quite sure how to better describe it.  "Think of Jaw or The Meg, but in the sand, except it still kind of looks like a shark..."  He finally just gave up.  

"I was just making my rounds, antagonizing Abdullah back in the lounge over there, because I find him to be positively annoying and love coming to taunt him for a bit every once in a while. Looks like today was your lucky day.  I just happened to have picked up his quest for shits and giggles.  As long as you let me take the lead you won't get killed.  Interested?"

A few aerial dabs at his HUD and the party invite was sent along with sharing the quest details.