[PP-F01] Lost in Translation <<Scents of the Wild>> {Freyd and Mina}

Violet was lurking around the streets of Floor one, peering at her quest logs. There were plenty of things that she hadn't done yet, most of which were either rookie quests like the <<First Few Lessons>>, which wouldn't even give her EXP at this point. Meanwhile, the DHA quests and Arabian Nights weren't up her alley, especially with how long they seemed to get towards the end of them. There was one that caught her eyes, though... and that was the <<Scents of the Wild>> Quest line, which involved hunting fabulous monsters, and logging them down.

And it started up on the first floor, in one of the many caves located on the floor. It was a rather simple fetch quest for the first one, simply requiring that the quest-takers retrieved a stone tablet, and work their asses off on trying to translate it into a readable language. Lament was hanging on her hip, swinging as she made her way down the street. She shot off a message to Freyd, humming to herself.

To: <<Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows>>

I'm down on the first floor prepping to try and get the <<Scents of The Wild>> Quest line, and I'm in need of a chit-chat pal

You want in?

With that, she took a seat at a nearby cafe, kicking her feet while she waited. Freyd tended to lurk around in odd places, and she wouldn't be too surprised if he popped up right out of the shadows. Considering who he took after, she wouldn't be that surprised.

Stats:

Tricolor_Mina | HP: 720/720 | EN: 106/106 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 5 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Spoiler

Tricolor_Mina, The Guiding Light
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 11
HP: 720/720
EN: 106/106

Stats:
Damage: 21
Mitigation: 78
Accuracy: 5
BLGT: 32
BRN: 56
FRSTB: 40
V.D.: 72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Jack's Burned Lament
Armor: Mask of Rose
Misc: Queen's Gambit

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Saber R5 (Combat Shift -> AoE)
Light Armor R5
Charge
Energist

Active Mods:
Meticulous
Purify

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Focus
Resolve
Precision
Field Medic

Active Extra Skills:
First Aid R5
Parry

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:

5x Field Rations (Purchased from HERE)

5x Silver Keys (Purchesed from HERE)

5x Silver Keys (Purchased from HERE)

5x Silver Keys (Purchased from HERE)

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Quest listed Below :D

Spoiler

Casually enjoying a mid-morning chat with one of his oldest friends, Freyd caught himself mid-sip of his coffee when the message came in.  Expecting it to be another status report from O&I, temptation was strong to let it sit for a few minutes longer.  It was so rare, after all, that he and Marv actually had a moment to catch up.  Hefted up on the stack of crates perpetually placed behind the gate guardian's post, Freyd's legs dangled off the ground, swaying to the tune of their one-sided banter.  They'd been doing this for as long as he could recall.  Freyd would share his muse on any subject that came to mind.  Marv would stand there and listen.  Maybe.  He yawned occasionally, as dictated by the intervals of his programming, but that was about it.  Persi had nestled herself in the crook between the guardian's oversized shoulder pauldrons and exaggerated helm.  She looked tiny compared to his stature.  Marv had to be nearly seven feet tall, if only to make it clear to orange-tagged players that trying to run the gauntlet into the Town of Beginnings was a really, really bad idea.

"No rest for the wicked, eh Marv?"  Freyd downed the last dregs and tossed the cup aside, it white porcelain form vanishing in mid-air to some storage in whatever Elsewhere held such things.

The guard yawned again, as if on cue.

"Mina?"  It was a genuine surprise, given how recently she'd put up with him.  Most people needed time to decompress after heavy Freyd exposure.  "Scents of the Wild?  Seems like everyone's taking a sudden interest.  Must be the updates."  He had just taken Katoka along for the same ride, though the aftermath had been a little disconcerting.  If the quest was truly bugged, tagging along was a good idea.  He wouldn't want Violet facing the same ordeal on her own.  Glancing through Montjoy, it took only a moment to detect her location.  It turned out that she wasn't far at all.

"Hey!  Booba!  Over here!" Mina would notice the jarring call from across and a little down the street, her invitee apparently harassing one of the local guard NPCs by the City gates, probably playing with fire in the process.  Was the man truly prepared to get himself tagged orange for the sake of pranking an NPC?

Freyd consumes:

Gugnir’s Shard (Untradeable/Unique/Reusable Consumable): Crème Brûlée Tray | ACC 2 | Feast (5/6) - takes 1 portion himself (filled)
Liquor of Light (Potion) | Damage 3 | 183067-4
Red Velvet Meringue (Snack) | Evasion 2 | 197245
Divinity's Wait (Meal)| T3 Mitigation 3 | 163161
Viperion | T4 Perfect (Salve) | T4 Toxic Venom 3 | 189857-3
Berry Crumb Bars (Snack) | Loot Die 3 | 195119-2

Freyd gives Mina:

Liquor of Light (Potion) | Damage 3 | 183068-1
Red Velvet Meringue (Snack) | Evasion 2 | 197246

Freyd | HP: 1140/1140 | EN: 148/148 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 5 | BH: 62 | LD: 11 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8

Spoiler

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadow
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 119
HP: 1140/1140
EN: 148/148

Stats:
Damage: 23+3
Mitigation: 103+45
Evasion: 0+2
Accuracy: 2+2+1
Battle Healing: 62
Loot Dice: 8 (+3) +1 when looting (P10 reward)
FLN: 16
HLY: 16
[TXV 32/3

REC: 8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Samael's Pride | T4 MA | FLN 2 | HLY 2
Armor: Fallen Angel Garb | T4 LA | MIT 2 | REC 2
Misc:
Small Konpeito Sack | TIER 1 DEMONIC TRINKET | LOOT DIE III, QUALITY I

Combat Mastery: Damage R3
Combat Shift: AOE
Familiar Skill: Grappling Familiar

Skills:
Martial Arts R5
Battle Healing R5
Light Armor R5
Searching R4
Charge
Energist
Quick Change
Extended Mod Limit
Extended Weight Limit
Fighting Spirit
Howl

Active Mods:
Night Vision
Tracking
Meticulous
Emergency Recovery

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Ferocity
Precision
Resolve
Reveal
Stamina
Focused Howl

Active Extra Skills:
Disguise
Survival
Forgotten King’s Authority
Brawler

Inactive Extra Skills:
Meditation
Frozen Hide
Hiding 2
Photosynthesize

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystals x7
Mass HP Rec [Inst] (+10% HP) x7
Mass HP Rec [Inst] (+10% HP) x7
Crystal of Divine Light (Reusable) x1
Rhino's Horn (Reusable) x1
Hmr.Pk: The Thing Behind All Lies (T4 Demonic MA, AA, Blight, Static, Para.Ven (Off)) x1
EWL: Hope's Covenant - Resolve +4 (T4 Demonic Weapon (MA) - AA, Phase, Frostbite, VO) x1
EWL: Fight O'Er Flight | T4 Trinket | ACC 2 | EVA 2

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Practiced Angler: +2 Fishing EXP per attempt, addition +1 LD/CD to fishing attempts
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata Bamboo Tree]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +25 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring: n/a

Fishing: Level 4 | 461XP

Edited by Freyd

Violet was fiddling with her HUD, a frown on her face. She knew that the quest was going to take them into one of the deeper caverns of the floor, and then they had to search for the stupid tablet. Once they found that, then they would have to translate it, which could take a hot minute depending on how good their RNG was. Akame chirped, bunting her head against her cheek. "Maa... this should be relatively easy." she murmured, absentmindedly scratching the tiny dragon under her feathery chin. "Its the location thats bugging me... there's a chance it could spawn a dungeon, and I'm not entirely sure that I want to fight something like that right now. Maybe with Freyd there, but its not exactly worth it unless we somehow get a good-"

"Hey!  Booba!  Over here!"

Violet paused, looking up in the direction of Freyd, a deadpan look on her face. There went her good mood, damn it all. "I'm gonna kill him, why the fuck-!" she got up with a frustrated growl, striding her way over to the grinning boy. She ducked into the alleyway, before fully-equipping her gear, and making sure that she was fully covered up. Striding back out, she gave him a withering glare. "My eyes are up here, jackass." she grumbled, elbowing him hard enough to activate the anti-harassment code, a deep purple splash bouncing her arm back at her, and buffeting them both. "I know I have a nice pair, but staring is rude. Besides, we're going out of the safe zone. No time for distractions, we got a quest to do."

Mina Takes and Consumes: 

Liquor of Light (Potion) | Damage 3 | 183068-1
Red Velvet Meringue (Snack) | Evasion 2 | 197246

Mina Takes a portion of Gugnir’s Shard (Untradeable/Unique/Reusable Consumable): Crème Brûlée Tray | ACC 2 | Feast (4/6) - Filled
Updated Stat block below:

Tricolor_Mina | HP: 720/720 | EN: 106/106 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

"Take it easy, chuckles," Freyd replied, rolling his eyes at her immediate outrage.  "I was just trying to get your attention. You really need a few notches on your dial to spread out the spectrum between one and eleven.  If I can provoke you that easily, what will happen when some PKer calls you out mid-combat?"  His eyebrows lifted, as if to deliver the point. Her outbursts had never really phased him, despite a steady stream since their very first encounter. That switch was ever present at the back of his mind, to simply turn any feelings off, though he was gradually growing more hesitant to use it.  Like all things in life, it carried a price.

"And please, if I was really going to make a thing of it," Freyd's form shifts to that of a busty, feminine version of himself, his dark hair lengthening and edged features softening to just the right degree.  Cowl falling back, it revealed flower petals and decorative strands bound by glimmering accessories woven into partially coifed hair.  Even as his usual garb gave way to an elegantly loose fitting kimono one might expect to be worn by some high born lady, piercing eyes remained.  When she spoke, the voice  had changed, softer, falsely delicate yet still incisive.  "I'd simply pay attention to the mirror."  The lilting laugh that followed was disturbing in how well it suited.

Tilting her head slightly askew as she gauged Mina's reaction, her hips swiveling to the side to meet a daintier hand.  Female Freyd's lashes narrowed as the smirk on her face grew.  But Mina was right.  This wasn't really the time for games, and fun had already been had.  Shadow enveloped her figure fully, like some sort of morphic cocoon, peeling away an instant later to reveal his usual faceless cowl to the world.  Only the hint of a pale, angular chin reached for sunlight. 

"Correction.  You have a quest to finish.  I have details to check, to make sure that history doesn't repeat itself."  An open palm raised to intercept the obvious question.  "I helped Katoka with the same quest recently and things went weird.  It's probably best that I tag along with you, for safety and also good company."

The smile was back.  He did so enjoy their banter.

Spoiler

female_yato_by_snowtitus_da5sxja-fullview.jpg.ab4ca09d5e5614e06f421f9ea11680bc.jpg

Edited by Freyd

Violet eyed him carefully when he'd changed his appearance to that of a woman, a frown crossing her face. normally, she'd be down to joke around with Freyd, and banter away... for some reason, the fact that he'd decided to tease her about appearances had taken her aback. She let out a huff, folding her arms. "Ah yes, dressing up as a woman... how creative." she muttered, tugging her cloak so that it snapped shut over her clothes. "Wish I could do that, it'd save me a fortune in salves. Gotta do shit the old fashioned way." She checked her map, frowning.

"Mmmk, lets see..." she murmured, looking at the quest markers. it wasn't going to be that far of a hike, so they could probably make good time on the way back. "Most of the people who've done this quest haven't reported anything too weird, so I'd be more than a little shocked if something strange happened. Wouldn't be too surprised if having you around made a boss monster spawn somewhere nearby. You're three for four in our encounters so far." between the dungeon he'd dragged her through, the essence of steel quest, and the giant mutated sand shark, he'd been around for all three of them. Granted, nobody ended up hurt after they'd appeared, but still.

"Alrighty~ Let's go ahead and get moving!" she said, smiling. "We can chat on the way there, c'mon!" she started making her way out of the town, waving goodbye to one of the other NPC guards.

"Wouldn't be too surprised if having you around made a boss monster spawn somewhere nearby. You're three for four in our encounters so far."

Pausing to turn, Freyd looked like he was about to say something but changed course midway through sending the message for his mouth to deliver.  

"You might be on to something there," came the diluted response.  "Or, maybe I'll just need to try harder.  We must have missed one on the way somewhere."  He winked at Marv while passing through the gate, wondering whether he ever rotated out to the other gates between visits.  The guards were all identical, so for all he knew they were actually all Marv, by this point.

"Cardinal added an intro  at the start of the quest chain after the whole Shadow-hiccup thing.  Not really sure why it was needed, but..."  Freyd just shrugged as if dismissing reason from the discussion.  "I'm sure everything will be fine.  Right?  Honey bun?"

Turning back his way, Mina would see him holding out the same pastry he'd shared during their recent fishing trip by the shores of the Lake of Reflection.  He seemed to have taken quite a shine to the things, not to mention a nearly endless supply.  Only in Aincrad would he not weigh three thousand pounds at the rate he crept cramming those things into his gob.  That said, only in Aincrad could he also keep up his standard, ridiculous pace.  Maybe the two canceled each other out?

"I really need to spend more time on this lighthearted stuff.  I've heard news of some diplomacy-based quests up on twenty-seven, but haven't yet had time to tour the place yet.  Have you been?"

ID 217309 | Decipher the tablet | LD 18+8=26 | Total LD 26/60

Edited by Freyd

"Or, maybe I'll just need to try harder.  We must have missed one on the way somewhere." Violet snorted at that. She could honestly think of quite a few of them that the pair had missed. "Yeah, we probably need to try a little bit harder." she replied dryly, a wry grin on her face. "We could always go after good ol Sando Satsu, and run it ragged if we're feeling lucky. I'd suggest the Shadow's fucked-up version of the Avalanche if it weren't for the fact that I'd probably get frozen solid trying to fight it due to my lack of the Survival skill." More than a few ideas were running through her head now as they made the trek to the quest location.

"Honey bun?" Violet took the prooferred bun, a soft smile on her face. "Thank you, I actually quite enjoyed the last one you gave me." she nibbled at it, humming. "Maa... no wonder this quest looked longer than I thought it was, of course the stupid system added a prologue to this. I coulda sworn it was just a standard beat'em up, not... this." She had thought her information sources were just kind of... broken, somehow, when she'd seen the appearance of the prologue. Good to know that wasn't the part of the quest that got glitched out by the Shadow.

"I've heard news of some diplomacy-based quests up on twenty-seven, but haven't yet had time to tour the place yet.  Have you been?" A bemused look crossed her face. She had Not heard of the diplomacy quests up on floor 27, and she felt a pang of annoyance at the fact that she hadn't seen them talked about a whole lot. "If they aren't limited to a solo adventure, mind if I join you for them?" she said dryly, grinning as she took another bite of the bun. "I'd love to sink my teeth into a good diplomacy quest, there's been almost nothing in that regard that I've seen or heard of on the earlier floors."

they had finally reached the mouth of the cave, a grin crossing her face. "Alrighty~ This is where it said the stone tablet was!" she chirped, cracking her knuckles. "Now to find and translate it~"

217733, LD: 1 (LD Total: 1/60)

Edited by tricolor_mina

"Oh boy... Sando Satsu.  That brings back memories.  I haven't faced off against that guy in ages.  Almost feel like doing it again just for the sense of nostalgia.  There are also any number of field bosses to hunt down.  I think I've gotten about half of them so far."  Freyd wandered into the central chamber, already being familiar with most of its details and layout from another recent visit.  "These stones here have to be rotated, like such..."  Maneuvering around the room in haphazard order, Freyd was already busy at work.  The puzzle didn't change, apparently, making it a lot easier to solve the second time around.  Stuffing half a honey bun between his teeth somehow didn't prevent him from continuing the conversation.

"Wombawu?  Yah, I dun tink izz zolo.  Wee can go dwo it waterr if woo want."  Plucking the offending pastry from his mouth and holding it aside, a small shadowy pair of hands reached out from his cowl to hold it in place.  "Try that level over there," he suggested, clearing away a number of desiccated vines to reveal controls and nodules missing from any initial survey of the room.  "No, no, not that one, unless you want to fight horrible half-spawned abominations.  Next one on the right.  Katoka pushed the other one last time."  He was pretty sure he'd done it, actually, but who was going to gainsay him in the here and now?  "If we get the sequence right, it will reveal the decryption key in the stones over by the dais."

ID 217734 | Decipher the tablet | LD 14+8=22 | Total LD 49/60

Edited by Freyd

Violet found herself swearing under her breath as she put all her weight onto the button Freyd had pointed out, cursing whatever Kayaba had been thinking when he'd designed this stupid puzzle. "He just haaad to add RNG, sonnova-" she growled, trailing off as she stepped back to try and look at the puzzle from a distance. "I'd probably be here for hours if you weren't here, jeez! Which one of these stupid things did you say not to touch again?"

She snorted when he responded to her earlier excitement about Ronbaru with his mouth full. "Buddy, chew and swallow before ya talk." she drawled, continuing to push in the button until she finally heard a clicking sound. "And yeah, I'd love to do that quest with you. When you aren't fucking around just for the hell of it, you seem to have a pretty good head on your shoulders." She was confident that Freyd would probably be good at something like that, negotiations were pretty fun when there weren't lives at stake.

Roll ID#: 217989, LD:1 | Total LD 50/60

Edited by tricolor_mina

"Sorry, Mina.  It's a package deal.  You don't want me to be a relentless murder hobo?  This is what you get.  Should have read the fine print, I guess?"  Freyd kept fiddling with the blasted contraption, aligning various doo-dads and making certain to duplicate everything that had worked last time.  "I think Ronbaru's all elemental-themed.  Read a few reports about it.  Some sort of dissent in the ranks going on in the background, perhaps in their past.  It's a 'trouble in paradise' type scenario.  Actually, when you think about it, it's probably perfect for a pair of dysfunctional..."

Something whirred loudly like a grinding of fine metal wire or chain, sounding disturbingly familiar to him.  Eyes suddenly wide, they turned to tune in on his companion, her hand firmly pressed upon the stone.  "Ugh, right is your other hand," he managed before the tablet released from the wall and a system prompt confirmed their completion of the quest objectives.  Freyd barely had a moment to put palm to face before the same trap door that snared him last time opened up beneath them both and sent them sliding down a stone face to the semi-abandoned ruins at the bottom.

Although neither of them were injured, he knew what would come next and it wasn't going to be pretty.  Helping her back to their feet

"Welcome to Aincrad's spare parts rejection and regeneration department, Mina.  This is where the mobs gone wrong end up, and they are not the friendly sort.  Katoka really didn't like it here.  Let me know what you think, if we survive.  I'd love to compare notes."

ID 217990 | Decipher the tablet | LD 16+8=24 | Total LD 60/60 (complete)

Used random dungeon map 199172a

Free action [skill]: Quick Change: replace [Small Konpeito Sack] with [Fight O'er Flight], CD [0/3]

Updated Stats:

Freyd | HP: 1140/1140 | EN: 148/148 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8

Edited by Freyd

Violet let out a snort at the comment about a murder hobo. "Buddy, I didn't call you a murder hobo." she interjected, "I said I was worried about how you were feeling after shanking people to help Mr. Man with a plan. But that's besides the point, I already know you're more than that. Why else would I keep hanging out with your crazy ass!" she frowned, continuing to lean on the button, a faint-yet-familiar numbness seeping through her arms.

"Elements you say?" she mused, letting up on the button as soon as it clicked. "Sounds pretty fun to me, honestly. I don't think I've dealt with a power struggle since what happened with-" She heard Freyd's belated warning, right as the floor abruptly gave out from under their feet. She let out a cry of horror, her hands scrabbling at the edges of the door as they fell down quite a ways, though not enough to make either of them take any fall damage.

"Ow,ow,ow..!" Violet groaned, sitting up with a grunt of pain. "You jackass, was that what you meant by a glitch..?! That's just a freaking trap!" She pulled herself to her feet, dusting off her clothes from the virtual dust that had accumulated on them. They weren't that far away, and realistically they could just teleport out of here with a crystal instead of dealing with this. however, that wasn't going to be the easiest thing.

Especially not with the weird-ass mobs staring them down.

"Alrighty then, guess its time to go ahead and throw hands." she said idly, drawing lament out of its sheath. "Don't bother with a howl on these, its probably better to save that for something stronger than this level of gutter trash. Just a good ol slice n' dice works wonders." she launched forward, her blade biting into each of the mutated mobs, a grin on her face. She landed on the opposite side of the mobs.

"You coming or what, shadow man?"

Action: AoE I vs Mutated Goblins 1-4

Roll ID#: 217991, BD: 4 (4 + 8 = 12 - 1 = 11, HIT! 24*15 = 360 - 60 = 300 DMG to Mutated Goblin #1!)
Roll ID#: 217992, BD: 6 (6 + 8 = 14 - 1 = 13, HIT! 24*15 = 360 - 60 = 300 DMG to Mutated Goblin #2!)
Roll ID#: 217993, BD: 2 (2 +8 = 10 - 1 = 9, HIT! 24*15 = 360 - 60 = 300 DMG to Mutated Goblin #3!)
Roll ID#: 217994, BD: 4 (4 + 8 = 12 - 1 = 11, HIT! 24*15 = 360 - 60 = 300 DMG to Mutated Goblin #4!)

11 + 2 (Shift) + 8 (Enemies hit*2) = - 21 EN to Mina

H: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | Freyd | HP: 1140/1140 | EN: 148/148 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8
H: 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | Tricolor_Mina | 
HP: 720/720 | EN: 85/106 (-21) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Mutated Goblin #1: HP 100/400 (-300)| DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 1
Mutated Goblin #2: HP 100/400 (-300)| DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 1
Mutated Goblin #3: HP 100/400 (-300)| DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 1
Mutated Goblin #4: HP 100/400 (-300)| DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 1

Edited by tricolor_mina

"Buddy, I didn't call you a murder hobo." she interjected, "I said I was worried about how you were feeling after shanking people to help Mr. Man with a plan. But that's besides the point, I already know you're more than that. Why else would I keep hanging out with your crazy ass!"

Freyd could practically hear the metaphorical record player needle scratching across the surface of the disk.  Far beneath the surface of the cowl, his eyes twisted together as he struggled to process how the inference didn't lead to his very same conclusion.  "Hey!  My jackass is not crazy," he replied, pausing.  "We had it tested."  A wry grin spread as he surveyed their malshapen surroundings: half-formed walls bleeding into each other at odd angles, buttresses flying to nowhere and holding up nothing.  It was like being in an Escher sketch, inside an acid trip, while in a sensory depravation tank all at once.

"And that was not the glitch. The walls, those random limbs growing out of them and trying to shake your hand, and that tree made out of tongues over there.  Those are the... errors.  They're not so much glitches.  I think they might actually have been deliberate, but simply never got passed the censors."

"Alrighty then, guess its time to go ahead and throw hands."

One of the randomly flailing limbs grabbed its neighbour and ripped it out of the ground, throwing it pathetically towards them.  It sailed slowly by Violet's head before being snatched out of the air by the tongue tree and promptly crushed into component fractal motes.

"You just had to say it, didn't you?"  Freyd deadpanned in response, before stepping under a goblin-thing's swing, grabbing it by the collar and flipping it overhead like some sort of fleshy mallet to slam into one of its compatriots.  The remaining pair sough to flank him only to find nothing but Montjoy waving back at them.  Freyd kicked it in the back of the head from behind, right into the final goblin's spear and popping the off-balance mob like a balloon. The final one, enraged by the sudden turn of events, lunged forward to stab only to be sidestepped.  Grabbing its over-extended weapon, he twisted and smashed his elbow into the side of its ear.  Its health bar dropped to nothing instantly, forcing its body to collapse into a shower of shard-like glass that vanished before it even reached the ground.

"Awwwoooooo..." he added, chuckling afterwards.  "No?  Too soon?"

Spoiler

Post Action | AoE-I (x15, 11 EN, +2 shift, +2/hit): 21 EN - (Rested 2/2; Stamina) = 18 EN.  
Free Action | None

ID #218077 | BD: 10 (Crit +2 , Holy +16).  DMG (15*44=660-60=600) to Mutant Goblin #1
ID #218078 | BD: 4+7=11 (hit).  DMG (15*26=390-60=330) to Mutant Goblin #2
ID #218079 | BD: 7+7=14 (hit, Fallen +16).  DMG (15*42=630-60=570) to Mutant Goblin #3
ID #218080 | BD: 9 (Crit +1, Holy +16).  DMG (15*43=645-60=585) to Mutant Goblin #4

H: 3 | 2 | 2 | 3 | Freyd | HP: 1140/1140 | EN: 130/148 (148-18) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8
H: 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | Tricolor_Mina | 
HP: 720/720 | EN: 85/106) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Mutated Goblin #1: HP 0/400 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 1 (100-600)
Mutated Goblin #2: HP 0/400 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 1 (100-330)
Mutated Goblin #3: HP 0/400 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 1 (100-570)
Mutated Goblin #4: HP 0/400 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 1 (100-585)

Loot Mutant Goblin #1: ID #218081 | LD: 15+9=24 | CD: 7
+4 materials (+4 CD/LD odd)
1200 col (HP[400]*3)
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218081a
T4 Perfect Weapon 218081b
T4 Perfect Weapon 218081c

Loot Mutant Goblin #2: ID #218082 | LD: 14+9=23 | CD: 5
+2 materials (+2 CD odd)
2000 col (HP[400]*5 - incl. +2 LD even)
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218082a
T4 Perfect Weapon 218082b
T4 Perfect Weapon 218082c

Loot Mutant Goblin #3: ID #218083 | LD: 15+9=24 | CD: 10
+2 materials (+2 LD odd)
3600 col (HP[400]*9 - incl. +2 CD even, +6 from roll)
T4 Perfect Consumable 218083

Loot Mutant Goblin #4: ID #218084 | LD: 12+9=21 | CD: 4
2800 col (HP[400]*7 - incl. +4 CD/LD even)
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218084a
T4 Perfect Weapon 218084b

Edited by Freyd
__baiken_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_luci_omi_gusu__sample-9413ad0e6788c803eef25309cc1640e2.jpg

Charge CD [0/3]

"Go get it tested again, barou!" she quipped dryly, "We're all crazy in this shitty world, kinda have to be if we're gonna live!" she was calmly swinging her blade around, the blackened steel glinting in the dim cavern light. A few moments later, Freyd had cleaved apart all of the goblins, the blue polygons shimmering around the air. "Good shit, lets keep moving."

Violet made a face as one of the hands reached out towards her, trying to trip her up. "Eeugh, fuck that!" she complained, kicking the offending appendage, "I coulda lived without seeing random arms tryna drag me around or trip me into the floor. I can live with the mutated mobs, but I'd rather not have to deal with the glitchy body parts!"

she paused in her stride, looking up with a frown as a low moan echoed down the passage. A pair of large kobolds with multiple heads were ambling their way towards them, a pair of razor-sharp Katars clasped within their clawed paws. "Guess I spoke too soon? Oh well!"

she lept forward, a wide grin on her face as she activated the charge skill, lament beginning to smoke from its hilt as she carved into the first mob, dealing a decent chunk of its health. Violet let out a roar, launching herself over at the other Kobold as her weapon ignited, the purple and red flames setting the mob ablaze as her attacks bit into its thick skin.

She kicked off of their bodies, flinging them over in Freyd's direction. "You're up, Shadow Man!" she called, "Polish them off, and lets keep going! We don't have too much further to go to get outta here!"

Post Action: AoE II (+ Charge) Vs Mutant Kobold Guard 1 and 2

Roll ID#: 218145, BD: 7 (7+7 = 14 - 3 = 11, HIT! 27*18 = 486 - 120 = 366 DMG to Mutant Kobold Guard #1!), CD: 12 (ST-B Unlocked!!)

Roll ID#: 218146, BD: 9 ( 9+7 = 16 - 3 = 13, HIT! (minor crit!) 28*18 = 504 - 100 = 404 DMG to Mutant Kobold Guard #2!) Frostbite, Blight, and Burn Applied to MKG #2!

H: 0 | 0 | Freyd | HP: 1140/1140 | EN: 130/148 (148-18) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8
H: 1 | 2 | Tricolor_Mina | HP: 720/720 | EN: 85/106) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Mutant Kobold Guard #1 | HP: 334/700 (-366) | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2

Mutant Kobold Guard #2 | HP: 296/700 (-404)| DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 100 (BLGT 2/2)| ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 (BLGT 32 (2/2))(BRN: 56 (2/2))(FRSTB: 40 (2/2)

Edited by tricolor_mina

"To be fair, I'm pretty sure that most people outside of this digital hellscape already carry some excessive share of crazy.  People are just naturally messed up.  Can you even remember the last person you truly considered 'normal'?"  He pondered wistfully himself for a moment, coming up empty before Violet cried out at the loving affection of the field of grabby hands cluttering their path.  "Ease up, boys.  I'm pretty sure that she's already taken."  An eyebrow flicked at the most observation of mild disappointment in the wilting of the hands.  Not what I expected... and also: weird.

"Be glad," Freyd replied to her outrage over the sight.  "At least these ones carry most of the extra parts on the outside.  The batch Katoka and I fought also had extra people trying to claw their way out from inside the mobs.  Not my favourite field trip."  Swatting aways a few frisky fingers that had swayed their attention his way, he spotted the newcomers about two seconds after his companion.  "I'm still struggling to figure out what might be causing these things to manifest.  Could there be an error in the new quest code?"  His stomach suddenly turned.  Every one of these creatures was the literal embodiment of something disturbing trying to claw its way out from within.  And, so far, they all had only one trait in common.  He'd never been so glad for his cowl.

Parrying the wayward mobs as Violet sent each hurtling his way, the most merciful conclusion he could provide was early access to oblivion.  Rapid strikes delivered in quick succession barraged their already battered forms, the only literally burning, freezing and decaying a he crushed its solar plexus with a punch to make even the mightiest pinata cringe.  

"Just... be careful not to let them touch you."  He failed to mention why.

Spoiler

Freyd regains +4 EN
CD 11 (REC proc +8) ID #218157

Post Action | AoE-II (x18, 14 EN, +2 shift, +2/hit): 20 EN - (Rested 2/2; Stamina) = 17 EN.  
Free Action | None

ID #218158 | BD: 7+7-2=12 (hit, Fallen +16).  DMG (18*44=792-120=672) to Mutant Kobold Guard #1
ID #218159 | BD: 4+7-2=9 (hit).  DMG (18*26=468-100=368) to Mutant Kobold Guard #1

H: 2 | 2 | Freyd | HP: 1140/1140 | EN: 125/148 (130+4+8-17) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8
H: 1 | 2 | Tricolor_Mina | HP: 720/720 | EN: 85/106 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Mutant Kobold Guard #1 | HP: 0/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 (334-672)
Mutant Kobold Guard #2 | HP: 0/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 100 (BLGT 2/2)| ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 (BLGT 32 (2/2))(BRN: 56 (2/2))(FRSTB: 40 (2/2) (296-368)

Loot Mutant Kobold Guard #1: ID #218160 | LD: 19+9=28 | CD: 9
+4 materials (+4 CD/LD odd)
2100 col (HP[700]*3)
1x Demonic Shard
Random Dungeon Map 218160

Loot Mutant Kobold Guard #2: ID #218161 | LD: 19+9=28 | CD: 2
+2 materials (+2 LD odd)
3500 col (HP[700]*5 - incl. +2 CD even)
T4 Perfect Consumable 218161a
T4 Perfect Consumable 218161b
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218161c
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218161d

Edited by Freyd

Violet let out a sigh, knowing full well that what Freyd was talking about. Pretty much all of them had become damaged at some point, resulting in a mish-mash of different people who were breaking into tiny pieces over and over again, with nothing to help try and put them back together. It was a whole different kind of awful. "No, I really can't picture anyone that even remotely counts as normal." she replied, her shoulders slumping. She calmly started stabbing at the grasping hands, lament slowly cleaving its way through the mutated flooring. she looked up, moving to turn towards Freyd...

only for a massive club to nearly beam her across the face, forcing her to duck and roll out of the way.

A massive mountain troll with what seemed like a massive mouth splitting across its torso, several rows of jagged teeth jutting out of its lips. "Oh that's fun-Woah!" the troll swung down at her with the club, a groundshaking roar echoing through the tunnel. "Easy big guy, take it down a notch or two!" she shouted, delivering a few quick blows to its legs, and falling back towards Freyd.

"You said something about not letting them touch you?" she asked, slipping into a crouch. "Ya mind explaining that one, shadow man?"

Post action: ST-B Vs Mutant Troll

218172, BD: 2 (2+8 = 10 - 3 = 7, HIT! 20*24 = 480 - 160 = 320 DMG to Mutant Troll!

H: 0 | Freyd | HP: 1140/1140 | EN: 125/148 (130+4+8-17) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8
H: 1 | Tricolor_Mina | HP: 720/720 | EN: 69/106 (+4, -20) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Mutant Troll | HP: 1680/2000 (-280) | DMG: 180 | MIT: 160 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Critical (MD 9): Deals (Tier * 100) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (Tier * 60) DMG to every other player.

Critical (MD 10): Deals (Tier * 110) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (Tier * 85) DMG to every other player.

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 1 month later...

He'd completely missed the lumbering giant's approach.  Maybe it was merely melding against the surrounding stone, unseen?  Whatever the case, Mina's callout roused him from reverie to react, barely in due time.  The same club swing that had been aimed for her head nearly caught him in the torso, saved only by dropping prone at the last moment.  

"Ugzeke?!"  Resemblance to the familiar troll field boss was notable, but not all that accurate, especially when the strange gaping maw across the mob's chest belched and spewed forth the most horrid of stenches. "Ugh... not Ugzeke.  Worse."

Mina managed to land a few blows.  Hoping to do the same, Freyd positioned himself to charge and catch the monster in a pincer with Persi, who'd already slunk around back to do what she did best.  Unfortunately, sheer back luck saw the troll's over-extended swing smash into the far chamber wall and cause a partial collapse of the wall.  Persi was forced to leap blindly into the dark to avoid the attack, looking wide eyed in azure as she plummeted towards a field of razor sharp debris below.

"Shit!"  Tumbling beneath the troll's feet, the Whisper aborted his attack and lunged to catch his endangered familiar mid-roll before she skewered herself.  Shard of broken stone and needle-like crystalline formations rang out tike someone had just dumped out a cutlery drawer all over the kitchen floor.  Half of them stuck Freyd in the back as he passed, forcing a wince at what the game's pain suppression refused to manage.  Persi, appreciative for the save and rare scare, nuzzled her head briefly against his chin before darting back into concealing darkness.  There was not time to savor the momentary affection, however, as the giant club wheeled round and forced Freyd to rolls once more through the razor field to dodge its follow-up.

"Ouch!  Dammit."  Tossing a handful of rubble behind their assailant distracted the dumb creature enough to buy time to recover, Freyd's face and clothes torn from the recent flurry and effort.  "The first glitched mobs I met could literally drain the finish of a player's avatar, erasing the skin off the mesh that makes up our bodies in the game.  And it erased more than that.  Remind me to fill you in on the story of the Madrigal once this miscreant is down.  In the meantime, you're up!"

Spoiler

Freyd regains +4 EN
CD 11 (No REC proc) ID #218564

Post Action | TECH-D (x12, 12 EN): 12 EN - (Rested 2/2; Stamina) = 9 EN.  Charge (+8 EN, CD 0/3) (Missed.  2 EN)
Free Action | Activate Grappling Familiar (CD 0/5)

ID #218565 | BD: 1 (miss).  (CD 10 | ST-B Unlocked)

ID #218566 | MD: 3+3-4=2 (miss)

H: 1 | Freyd | HP: 1140/1140 | EN: 127/148 (125+4+8-2-8) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8
H: 1 | Tricolor_Mina | HP: 720/720 | EN: 69/106 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Mutant Troll | HP: 1680/2000 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 160 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Critical (MD 9): Deals (Tier * 100) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (Tier * 60) DMG to every other player.
Critical (MD 10): Deals (Tier * 110) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (Tier * 85) DMG to every other player.

Edited by Freyd

Mina Recovers 4 EN. . .

The Troll wasn't very happy with either of them, it seemed, as it began to slam its fists into the walls around them, a loud roar shaking the entire tunnel as the virtual limbs started squirming on the floor, quivering in fear. Even the enemies seemed to be frightened by... whatever this thing had become. Or whatever had caused this to happen to the poor thing.

not that she was really feeling all that much sympathy, not with it trying so desperately to squish both herself and Freyd.

Violet ducked under another swing, letting out a yelp as faux-debris sprayed out around them, kicking up a cloud of dust. "I don't think Uzgeke is supposed to have THAT coming outta his damn chest, Freyd!" she tucked into a shoulder roll, her weapon glowing white-hot with a burst of energy. "Cardinal really should be capable of fixing this kind of shit, you know?" she slammed the pommel of Lament into the chin of the troll, before quickly flinging herself back towards Freyd

"Besides that, I'm not sure that being ripped of my skin is on a list of shit I plan on having happen to me today!" she grumbled, dusting her arms off. "Try not to whiff it this time, I'd like to get out of here in one piece, you know!" She knew it was extremely rare for the other player to miss, so this a bit of a strange scene for her. It was a bit like watching Raidou take a heavy hit from a rather weak mob, you know?

post action: AoE-I vs Mutant Troll

Roll ID#: 218576, BD: 7 (7+8 = 15 - 3 = 12, HIT! 15*24 = 360 - 160 = 200 DMG to Mutant Troll! -15 EN to Mina)

H: 1 | Freyd | HP: 1140/1140 | EN: 127/148 (125+4+8-2-8) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8
H: 2 | Tricolor_Mina | HP: 720/720 | EN: 58/106 (+4, -15)| DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Mutant Troll | HP: 1480/2000 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 160 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 3 weeks later...

"Wait?  You mean that it's optional?" The black-clad shadow man quipped as he rolled past her on the left.  Springing as he came up, Freyd snapped a rapid series of strikes against their target's legs.  A keening howl erupted from each point of impact as Samael's Pride unleashed the hungry void within.  Every blow passed through the troll's legs with devastating effect, literally devouring the pixels that made up the mobs in their wake.  It was like watching someone attack a pencil sketch with an eraser, literally removing bits of it with every swipe.  The beast howled, as much in surprise as any actual sense of pain, smashing its club around blindly.  As agile as Freyd was, the sheer amount of shrapnel being cast about managed to catch him in the leg as he tumbled out on the far side of the chamber.  

The troll, meanwhile, was not in great shape.  Most of its legs had just been hoovered into oblivion, leaving it to crumble to its knees as the rest fractured and crumbled from that point and below.  It looked like a belly flop onto concrete and likely felt about as comfortable, mitigated only by the beast dropping its weapon to protect its face.  

"Have at him, Mina!  That should have taken some wind out of his sails.  Let's finish this before anything else down here decides to come join the party."

Spoiler

Freyd regains +4 EN
CD 8 (+8 REC proc) ID #218657
Charge (CD 1/3)
Grappling Familiar (CD 1/5)

Post Action | ST-B x20, 20 EN): 20 EN - (Rested [1/2], Stamina) = 17 EN
Free Action [item] | Activate Rhino Horn

ID #218658 | BD: 6+7-3=10 (hit, Rhino +3, Fallen +16); DMG (26*39=1014-160=854) 

ID #218659 | MD: 8+3-3=8 (hit).  DMG (180-148=32) to Freyd.

H: 3 | Freyd | HP: 1108/1140 (1140-32) | EN: 122/148 (127+4+8-17) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 (-1) | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8
H: 2 | Tricolor_Mina | HP: 720/720 | EN: 58/106 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Mutant Troll | HP: 626/2000 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 160 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 (1480-854)

Edited by Freyd

Violet snorted, easily ducking under the giant club as she lunged at the back of the troll. "Roger that, shadow man!" Lament bit into its skin, the troll letting out a roar of pain, swinging wildly around itself to try and dislodge her from its back. Violet held on, laughing as she clung to it, her rapier still holding into its thick skin. "Hey, would ya' look at that, I'm troll riding! Think that we could make a game outta something like this?" it would probably be pretty fun, and she could totally see a bunch of clearers herding some mountain trolls to a field, and just treating it like some strange rodeo tournament to see who could hold on the longest.

its health had dipped low enough now that it was in the red, its movements becoming much more sluggish as it struggled to try and hit Freyd, the poor troll opting to go for the target that it could see. its aim was still rather terrible, though, and only getting worse as its health slowly ticked down more and more. "Alrighty, your turn bud!" she called out, "Just one more hit from you oughta do it in, so no holding back okay?" she adjusted her grip on the troll, a determined grin crossing her face.

post action AoE-II vs Mutant Troll

Roll ID#: 218660, BD: 6 (6+8=14 - 3 = 11, HIT! 24*18 = 432 - 160 = 272 DMG to Mutant Troll!)

H: 3 | Freyd | HP: 1108/1140 (1140-32) | EN: 122/148 (127+4+8-17) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 (-1) | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8
H: 2 | Tricolor_Mina | HP: 720/720 | EN: 58/106 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Mutant Troll | HP: 354/2000 (-272))| DMG: 180 | MIT: 160 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 3 months later...

Don't hold back, huh?  Alright.

A rueful grin spread across the Whisper's face while watching Mina do whatever lewd thing she was doing on the mob's back.  Winding up like a trebuchet, he felt the power building around the seals containing the dark energies swirling about his clenched fists.  When the troll raised its club again, for what would surely be its final time, he unleashed.  A forward lunge, tumble and roll brought him just beneath its bony chin, too close for it to strike in its few remaining seconds.  Coming out of the roll, Freyd sprung and bounced off the thing's shoulder, redirecting his attack to catch it by surprise and squarely in the ear.  The giant's face contorted, wrapping itself around Freyd's fist like its head was made of rubber before a brilliant white pulse slowed time, then rapidly accelerated it once more.  It was like watching the universe get stretched like an elastic band, then snap back into shape.  The mob just... failed.  Utterly.  Its skin and mesh gave up the ghost, fractured and melted into an orange smear that stretched out for several dozen feet, with a cloud of hovering sparkles that were once an overgrown troll scintillating in the air above.  Mad cackling could be heard from beneath a certain cowl.

"Ride's over," Freyd added, grinning madly, even as he reached into the collapsing pile of fractal motes to pull out his companion.  "I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted."

Spoiler

Freyd regains +4 EN
Freyd regains 62 HP from BH
CD 4 (No REC proc) ID #220454
Grappling Familiar (CD 2/5)

Post Action | AoE-I (x15, 11 EN, +2 shift, +2/hit): 15 EN - (Stamina) = 13 EN.  
Free Action | None

ID #220455 | BD:9 (Crit +1, Holy +16).  DMG (15*43=645-160=485)

H: 3 | Freyd | HP: 1140/1140 (1108+62) | EN: 113/148 (122+4-13) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 148 | EVA: 4 (-1) | ACC: 7 | BH: 62 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | TXV 32/3 | REC: 8
H: 2 | Tricolor_Mina | HP: 720/720 | EN: 58/106 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 72

Mutant Troll | HP: 0/2000 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 160 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 (354-485)

Loot Mutant Troll: ID #220456 | LD: 12+9=21 | CD: 12
28,000 col (HP[2000]*14 - incl. +4 CD/LD even, +6 from roll +1 Multipurpose)
T4 Perfect Trinket 220456

Thread Closing:

Dungeon Wave #1: 2 materials (each)
Dungeon Wave #2: 28,000 col (each)
Dungeon Wave #3: 100,000 col (shared)

Dungeon Reward: ID 220484 | LD 19 | CD 11 | T4 Demonic Weapon (each)

Note: Freyd shares half of looted col and mats with Mina because it doesn't seem right that fortune had him deliver the killing blow on all the mobs.

Mina receives:

3,841 EXP (Word Count [5690/10*5*0.7] + Quest [500] + Dungeon [1350])
100,576 col (1 page [400] + Loot [21600] + Dungeon [78000] + 15% P5 Reward [576])
9 Materials (Loot [7] + Dungeon [2])
Nature's Tablet
Unlock Scents of the Wild quest line
T4 Demonic Weapon 220484b

Freyd receives:

15,972 EXP (Word Count [5690/10*16*0.7] + Quest [n/a] + Dungeon [9600])
101,995 col (1 page [0] + Loot [21600] + Dungeon [78000] + 15% P5 Reward [2395])
9 Materials (Loot [7] + Dungeon [2])
T4 Demonic Weapon 220484a
1x Demonic Shard
Random Dungeon Map 218160
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218081a
T4 Perfect Weapon 218081b
T4 Perfect Weapon 218081c
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218082a
T4 Perfect Weapon 218082b
T4 Perfect Weapon 218082c
T4 Perfect Consumable 218083
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218084a