[PP - F01] A Fresh Start in a New World | <<The First Few Lessons>>

"Well Zackariah," Wulfrin wasted no time making his presence known as he placed the bundle on the counter. "Five of whatever I could find as requested."

"Ah very well!" Zackariah beamed. "Come let's get you set up!"

Wulfirn was shown into the back of the shop. Before him was a large assortment of glassware and various alchemical ingredients. While most of the rarer jars still had plenty to offer, the ones of lesser quality items seemed to be a bit scarce. Zackariah guided Wulfrin's hands through the process. While crafting did seem to have some complexity mostly the system handled the heavy lifting. With no further trouble Wulfrin opened the valve that allowed the light red liquid to escape into the small vial. Wulfrin held his first successful craft in his hands for a moment before stashing it away into his inventory.

"You did a fantastic job," Zackariah declared. "Now was there anything else?"

"The debt that Dorian seems to have misplaced," Wulfrin reminded the old man. "Even if it wasn't to you, would you happen to know of anyone else that may have taken the loan?"

"Leave it to Dorian to forget something so important." Wulfrin could have sworn he saw the old man mouth "again"  "No, I'm afraid it wasn't me that borrowed the col. You might try Lyle, the blacksmith. I've seen him talking with the mayor frequently the past month or so, and he's just up the road."

"Thanks Zackariah!" Wulfrin gave a wave as he exited. "I'll be sure to come by to stock up before leaving town!"

"I wish you luck!" And with that the door to the shop closed.

Almost immediately a window appeared in his vision. On it a congratulations for clearing the quest and with it an option to begin a quest called <<The Second Lesson>>. Wulfrin turned to Freyd. "Want to tag along?"  Wulfrin asked. "If not, I'm sure I can manage."

ID: 218980 | CD: 6 Success! | Brewing Healing Potion. Created (1) Uncommon Healing Potion

"Congrats. And, I'd be happy to continue helping," Freyd replied to the invitation, having quietly watched from the shadows as Wulfrin had his moment.  Every player went through this at some point, it seemed.  It was like watching a rookie earn his stripes and be let out into the field for real, except that they were all in the field at all times.  At least the man would be better prepared as a result, and Freyd meant what he said about investing in his fellow players.  It was the very reason he ran a tab with Ren at the Knight Shift to arm and equip as many new players as possible.  Their futures literally depended on it.

"Tolbana's not that big a place.  We can get to Lyle's in a jiffy.  Just make sure you have something to help with accuracy.  Nothing sucks worse than getting beat up by boars..."

Thread Closing:

Wulfrin receives:

899 EXP (Word Count [6420/10*1*0.7] + Quest [450])
1978 col (1 page [400] + Quest [500] + from Freyd [1078)
5 Materials (Quest [5])

(5) T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP.
(1) T1 Uncommon Damage Potion: +1 DMG for an entire thread.
(1) T1 Uncommon Overhealth Potion: Adds 5% of Maximum HP to users Maximum HP for a thread.
(1) T1 Health Potion, quality is based on Crafting Results.

Unlock <<The Second Lesson>> quest

Freyd receives:

7190 EXP (Word Count [6420/10*16*0.7] + Quest [0])
0 col (1 page [0] + 15% P5 Reward [1078]) - Given to Wulfrin
7 Materials (Loot [7] )

T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218868a
T4 Rare Armor/Shield  218868b
T4 Perfect Weapon 218871a
T4 Perfect Weapon 218871b
T4 Rare Weapon 218871c
T4 Perfect Weapon 218954a
T4 Perfect Weapon 218954b
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218954c
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 218954d
Random Dungeon Map 218954e