[PP-F05] The One With The Land Shark |<<Bloodstained Land>>

"Alright," Wulfrin said to Ciela as they stepped off the teleport gate in Fortazela. "Don't move in until Freyd says. Keep your crystal handy just in case. Remember let him do the leg work and get the boss's attention. Once he does you can attack to your hearts content."

The desert sands were harsh as ever. The Arabian bazaar lively with merchants barking for sales. Every so often a handful of NPCs stopped to gawk at the eagle soaring over the city. In truth it was a phoenix, with plumage resembling a raging fire , that left a flaming chem trail in its wake. Wulfrin had clocked the small shack Freyd had set up the last time he was through not but a few days ago, so it didn't take long to find Freyd's little set up. Out front a sign leaned haphazardly against the wall just beside the main door.

Shark Bait Training Program 

Inside the shop was a very minimalist interior, four chairs and a table. Upon the table lay a mongoose made almost entirely of pure shadow. As the duo entered the abode two beady blue eyes stared into their souls. Solaris, Wulfrin's Phoenix flew through the now open door and found its new perch on one of the chairs, eyeing the mongoose with an uncertain air trying to decide whether it was friend or foe. Wulfrin sat down in the chair claimed by Solaris hoping to ease his familiar's fears. Internally he couldn't blame the phoenix for being uncertain. Wulfrin knew what Persi was capable of.

"Grab some seat," Wulfrin gestured to the other open, slightly dusty chairs. "I promise the mongoose wont bite ..." Wulfrin mumbled the last bit under his breath. "At least not you."

Wulfrin pulled up his message window and sent a message out to Freyd.

To: Freyd
Sbj: Sharkbait

If you aren't to busy, I've brought that new player KnightessCiela. Figured we could run her out to Terra Firma. Also gives me a chance to chat up Abdullah, after his very rude interruption of my desert trek the other day. We're in your little shop in Fortazela

P.S.
Beware of Fire Eagle

See you soon,
Wulfrin

Spoiler

Stats:
Wulfrin | Level 17 | HP 340/340 | EN 54/54 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | BLD 24 | PARA | REC 2

Equipment:
Dioscuri | TIER 1 JEWELRY | ACC III | ID:  #210452-5
[desc.]: a pair of ear cuffs fashioned from precious stone.

Hunter's Coat | T2 Perfect Light Armor | MIT 2, REC 1
Fusion ID 219737
A leather coat with attached armored plates at the shoulders and forearms. It's design offers plenty of protection while sacrificing very little of the wearer's mobility.

Thunder Fang | Fusion ID: 219823 | DMG 1 | Bleed 1 | Paralyze 1
This longsword was crafted using a unique style of Damascus Steel. The pattern resembles arcs of lightning bolts moving up the flat of the blade towards the point. Just as it tears through it's targets, its properties sometimes also leaves the target paralyzed. Just above where the blade meets the ornate hilt is a phoenix with its wings outstretched in flight. The firebird also acts as the origin for the bolts that spiderweb outward towards the blade's edge.

Battle ready Inventory:
3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 hp each)
6 T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP.
2 Teleportation Crystals
Protein Pancakes | [ID #219428a] | TIERLESS RARE MEAL | PROTEIN II
[desc.]: They're a little dry but they do the trick.
Terra Firma Scale (equivalent to T3 MIT 1)

Skills:

(SP 64/85):

<<Straight Swords>> Rank 4 (+6 DMG) 22

<<Light Armor>> Rank 4 (+20 MIT -2 Stealth) 26
          R4 Mod: Meticulous (+1 DMG)

<<Searching>> Rank 2 (+2 LD and +2 Stealth Detection) 11
          R2 Mod: Night Vision (unaffected by low light and darkness penalties. Negates enemy bonus to stealth in low light or Darkness)

<<Combat Mastery: Damage>> Rank 2 (+6 DMG [1+Tier per rank (+3 per rank)] Uses 2 DMG Enhancement Slots) 5

Edited by Wulfrin

Ciela sits at the table, listening to what Wulfrin said. "Yes sir! I will NOT move until Freyd says to move." She then became extremely still, only really looking around with her eyes. She wondered what this "Freyd" was like. The only other interaction she had with him was when he was a shadow in the corner of Zackariah's shop, and she didn't really interact with him. She's known Wulfrin as the strongest character she's known so far, but if this guy is stronger than Wulfrin than he MUST be powerful.

Her mind started to wander, thinking about what is gonna happen during this quest. Wulfrin mentioned a land shark to her previously, the only other experience she's had with something similar was in D&D, which this was very much not. 

She waited patiently, but stayed as still as a statue, trying very hard not to burst out in laughter for following Wulfrin's instructions to the exact letter.

Spoiler

Stats and Equipment:

Stats:

Level 5 | HP: 100/100 | EN: 28/28 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 26 | BLGT: 8 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18                      

Equipment:

• Blighted Fang | [Fusion ID #219398b] | TIER 1 PERFECT STRAIGHT SWORD | DMG, KEEN, BLIGHT [desc.]: A longsword crafted from metal coated in the sap of a blighted maple tree. Its necromantic properties leave lasting wounds that are hard to recover from
  • Thornforged Plate Armor | Fusion ID: 220245 | MIT 2 | Thorns 1
    Just as every rose has its thorns, this suit of armor embodies the dual nature of protection and peril. Its intricate design, reminiscent of the intertwining vines of a rose bush, offers unparalleled defense on the battlefield while serving as a poignant reminder of the adversities faced in life's journey. On the right pauldron is a phoenix with its wings outstretched in flight, the sigil of Sentinel Armaments.
  • T1 Shield | Thornforged Shield | Fusion ID: 220400 | MIT 1 | Thorns 1 | Rec 1
    Just as every rose has its thorns, this shield embodies the dual nature of protection and peril. Its intricate design, reminiscent of the intertwining vines of a rose bush, offers unparalleled defense on the battlefield while serving as a poignant reminder of the adversities faced in life's journey. On the front face is a small phoenix with its wings outstretched in flight, the sigil of Sentinel Armaments. The phoenix is at the center of a large rose bloom that makes up the prominent feature of the shield's front.

Skills:
Heavy Armor R1

Straight Swords R1

Battle-Ready Inventory:

• (5) T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP
  • (1) T1 Uncommon Damage Potion: +1 DMG for an entire thread.
  • (1) T1 Uncommon Overhealth Potion: Adds 5% of Maximum HP to users Maximum HP for a thread.
  • (1) T1 Rare Health Potion: Heals 10% of maximum HP.
  • (1) Teleport Crystal

Edited by KnightessCiela

pixai-1728847056597770205-0.thumb.png.ca187c0e7abf05372bce2469b01c5f90.png*cough*

"The lady may want to relax a bit, before she ruptures something.  That level of rigid can't be good for your digestion."  Stepping out of a darkened area just inside the doorway through which both had entered, Freyd emerged into the lit centre of the room where light drifted through an oculus in the roof.  It wasn't exactly like this floor saw a lot of rain.  Black on black casualwear struck a stark contrast to the more practical desert attire worn by all the locals.  Little more than cargo pants matched with a hoodie, Freyd's appearance was notably unremarkable, which was precisely the point.  Hand wraps looking like a pair of holes in space clad each of his hands, leaving only barest portions of his wrists and fingertips exposed.  A smirking grin adorned the lower half of a pale face of simple and fair complexion, though the blue in his eyes was barely visible beneath the arching of his trademark woolen cowl.

"You found a friend or two, I see," he added, nodding to the bird scorching its perch just by standing on it.  Persi would surely have been inching towards it to poke if she wasn't already enraptured by their other new arrival.  "Another Knightess, eh?  Seems a term and a theme that's become far more common of late.  Good!  We could always use more strong arms and backs around to get us through this heaping mess."

Wrapping his left foot around a nearby vacant chair, he did a thing that both other players would struggle to describe but somehow resulted in the piece of furniture folding itself inside out, its seat now facing the other way.  Maybe he just turned it really fast?  Before either of them could question it further, the man known as the Whisper in Shadows plunked himself unceremoniously on said chair and gestured at the table between them.  A strange amulet appeared, with bizarre Nordic-looking runes scrawled all across its heavy iron surface, which instantly opened to reveal some sort of platter with six individual portions of... crème brulée?

Only once he was seated could they both see faint traces of a hundred different teeth marks, glaring angry orange at them in a half-moon bite pattern that encompassed most of his left shoulder.  Whatever caused it must have been massive, albeit matching the beast Wulfrin had so recently mentioned.

"Shark bait, eh?  Yeah.  We could do that.  I just finished taking someone else through it, not long ago.  Seems like it's becoming a popular outing.  What do you say, Persi?  Shall we have another go?"

The mongoose flicked its strange, slotted eyes sideways towards the one she thought of as her lummox.  He might be graceful for a biped, but lacked her kin's agility and style.  Her disdain was made painfully clear in her expression.  But the metal-clad one?  She had fire in her eyes.  Maybe the bird had ignited it?  Pawing her way across the table without making a sound, Persi placed a paw upon KnightessCiela's breastplate and braced herself upon for a deeply invasive and curious sniff.

"Huh," Freyd said, softly, watching the exchange with genuine surprise.  "She's not usually... nice, like that."  

"Better eat up," Freyd added, nudging them towards the desserts already on the table.  "You won't want to do this on an empty stomach."

Note: CS (Shades of the Gemini) is in use.  If any other player objects to this, please state in first post and it will be considered inactive.

Freyd consumes:

Gugnir’s Shard (Untradeable/Unique/Reusable Consumable): Crème Brûlée Tray | ACC 2 | Feast (6/6) - Takes 1 portion [filled] - shares the rest with the party
Armageddon Juice (Potion) | Damage 3 | 197181
Madlad Muffin | Tierless Rare Meal | EVA 2 | 216703
Stalwart's Stew | T4 Perfect Meal | MIT 3 | 215313

Freyd | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 154/154 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 105 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 6 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | V.D.: 127     

Spoiler

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows
Level: 33
Paragon Level: 127
HP: 1160/1160
EN: 154/154

Stats:
Damage: 21+3
Mitigation: 45+60
Evasion: 2+2
Accuracy: 4+2+1
Battle Healing: 63
Loot Dice: 6
FLN: 16
HLY: 16
PARA IMMUNE
REC: 8
V.D.: 127

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Samael's Pride | T4 MA | FLN 2 | HLY 2  
Armor: Black Cowled Traveling Garb | T4 CA | VD 2 | REC 2
Misc: Shadowed Rose (ACC 3 | Para.Imm.)

Combat Mastery: Damage R3
Combat Shift: AOE
Familiar Skill: Grappling Familiar
Custom Skill: Shade of the Gemini

Skills:
Martial Arts R5
Battle Healing R5
Cloth Armor R5
Searching R4
Charge
Energist
Quick Change
Extended Mod Limit
Extended Weight Limit
Fighting Spirit
Howl

Active Mods:
Night Vision
Tracking
Athletics
Emergency Recovery
Untraceable
Detect

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Focus
Precision
Nimble
Reveal
Stamina
Focused Howl

Active Extra Skills:
Disguise
Survival
Meditation
Forgotten King’s Authority

Inactive Extra Skills:
Frozen Hide
Brawler
Photosynthesize
Hiding R2

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystals x7
Mass HP Rec [Inst] (+10% HP) x7
T4 Vitality (+16 EN) x7
Crystal of Divine Light (Reusable) x1
Rhino's Horn (Reusable) x1
Hmr.Pk:  Hope's Covenant - Resolve +4 (T4 Demonic Weapon (MA) - AA, Phase, Frostbite, VO)  x1
EWL: The Thing Behind All Lies (T4 Demonic MA, AA, Blight, Static, Para.Ven (Off))    x1
EWL:  Fight O'er Flight (ACC 2 | EVA 2) x1

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Angler: +2 Fishing EXP per attempt
Practiced Angler: +2 Fishing EXP per attempt, addition +1 LD/CD to fishing attempts
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata Bamboo Tree]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +25 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring: n/a

Fishing: Level 5 | 576XP

Edited by Freyd
Posted (edited)

“Yeah,” Wulfrin said taking a portion of the tray. “Guess she woke up and chose malicious compliance. I was explaining the process of the fight, and she appears to have taken the instructions of “don’t move until Freyd says to” very literally. As for the bird, his name is Solaris. Found in out west of here at a well. Beautiful place to relax.”

Wulfrin ate his portion of the tray before turning to Ciela, who still sat stiff as a board. Was she even blinking?

“Freyd this is KnightessCiela, Ciela for short.” Wulfrin said gesturing to the steel clad knightess. “And Ciela this is The Whisper himself, Freyd. The mongoose there is Persi.”

Wulfrin did one last look over his inventory to make sure everything was in order before standing up from the table. “Guess it’s time to go chat up Abdullah and remind him that it’ll take more than a handful of thugs to take me down.”

Solaris fluttered his way to Wulfrin’s shoulder. The two seemed to be harboring a mutual dislike of the NPC in question. 

Wulfrin consumes

Gugnir’s Shard (Untradeable/Unique/Reusable Consumable): Crème Brûlée Tray | ACC 2 | Feast (5/6) - Takes 1 portion - shares the rest with the party

updated stat block:

Wulfrin | Level 17 | HP 340/340 | EN 54/54 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 5 | LD 2 | BLD 24 | PARA | REC 2

Edited by Wulfrin

"No Wulfrin," she said in a mocking tone, "I woke up and chose VIOLENCE." As the shadowy figure introduced himself she waved with a smile on her face. Wulfrin introduced her and she smiled at the figure now being introduced as Freyd. "Please feel free to call me Ciela, or if you wanna just come up with a nickname for me I'm happy with whatever you decide!" She finally relaxed and took a portion of the crème brulée offered by Freyd. "Persi is a very pretty name, I guess that's fitting for such a pretty mongoose." Ciela smiled at Persi, very much wanting to pet her, but holding back as to not anger her or get on her bad side. Ciela tasted the dessert that was in front of her, she'd never had it before and had always wanted to try it. As she relished in the first bite, she began to eat it very hungrily. "This is really good! Can I make stuff like this with my cooking job thingie? Man if I can make this and the honey buns I'm gonna be set for life." She chuckled and looked over at Freyd, "So we're fighting a shark, a land shark correct?" Ciela asked as she noticed all of the bite marks on Freyd.

KnightessCiela consumes

Gugnir’s Shard (Untradeable/Unique/Reusable Consumable): Crème Brûlée Tray | ACC 2 | Feast (4/6) - Takes 1 portion - shares the rest with the party

updated stat block:

Level 5 | HP: 100/100 | EN: 28/28 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 26 | ACC 2 | BLGT: 8 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18

Edited by KnightessCiela

"Solaris?  Good name."  Craning his neck to an awkward angle, he glanced again upon the bird as if assessing its potential.  Freyd spent more time appraising people and their regalia these days, than actual equipment.  The man's hawkish eyebrows arched, then furrowed, at Wulfrin's mention of Abdullah's goons.  "That's... interesting.  Never a good thing when a forever respawning mob starts sending his equally re-spawnable thugs after you."  Pressing two gloved fingertips to his lips, he seemed to be pondering possible options, before abruptly changing course in their conversation to focus on the other player in the room.

"Ciela?  Is that a reference to the sky, in some way?  If your preference is for violence, maybe we should just call you Stormy instead?"  Lighthearted and playful, Freyd was clearly just bantering for the sake of introductions.  "Persistence, or Persi, is actually the player in our duo and I am merely her familiar.  I'm sure she would agree."  The mongoose looked up at Ciela as she partook of the gugnir's offering, darting spasmodically across the table to nab a piece for herself and scurry beneath a nearby sofa to devour it in secluded secrecy.  Freyd just laughed as she did so. 

"So, you're a cook?  Good for you.  I may need to place some orders with you in the near future.  At the rate I go through consumables, I'll probably end up with a horrid collection of eating disorders whenever we actually get out of this place.  And my other regular suppliers would probably be grateful for a break.  Let me know where to find your shop, and I'll be sure to stop by."  His cowl perked up at the mention of honey buns. 

"Oh?  You mean these?"  He flicked a trio of them onto the table, conjuring them from thin air.  "Freya makes them - a friend and guild mate from Firm Anima.  She's got me hooked on the damned things, and it looks like I may have done the same to Wulfrin and yourself by extension.  She and Gaius have taken a break to spend some well-earned time together, but I'm sure they would be happy to share her recipe whenever they return."

"Not quite," he replied to her question about land sharks.  "We're fighting 'the' land shark.  Terra Firma is by far the largest and nastiest of the species on the floor and also one of the more agile mobs I've ever met anywhere.  Its bark is definitely not worse than its..."  He pointed at his shoulder to make his point.  "If we're going to have to chat with Abdullah, we might as well go clear the beast out again.  Ideally, that will keep it from harassing the rest of the locals for awhile."

She smiled at Freyd, "Ciela is a reference to one of my favorite video game franchises, it's from one of the less popular games in the franchise. I don't usually like violence, I'm more like a human wall." She chuckled and became flustered as Freyd suggested that he would make orders from her shop. "I actually haven't made it yet, Wulfrin wanted to take me on this adventure before we worked on getting me the cook profession. I'm planning to name it something like Fondante's Inferno, or Whisk it for the Biscuit. I really like Fondante's Inferno but I'm welcome to any suggestions."

Ciela watched as Freyd conjured the treats from thin air, her mouth watering as he did, "I'm pretty sure you've got me hooked on them too, just like Wulfrin has me hooked on these dang honey buns that he's been giving me on our outings." She smiled and daydreamed about all the pastries and other desserts that she planned to make and have in her shop. 

"Wulfrin mentioned Abdullah once or twice during our travels, specifically after he got Solaris. Is he dangerous?" Ciela furrowed her brow, slightly worried about what the trio was about to get into.

"I can answer the Abdullah question," Wulfrin scoffed at the mention of his name. "He's one of the richer folks on this floor and the NPC that gives out the quest we are taking on. However, he's been after Freyd and I since the trip Freyd and I took to beat Terra Firma. I may have added fuel to the fire after keeping Solaris out of his clutches. There is a mutual dislike on both sides. He isn't dangerous himself, at least not in town. I have a theory he might have a hideout in a dungeon on this floor, but I have yet to start looking for it."

Wulfrin Made his way through the crowded bazaar, towards Abdulla's rather lavishly built abode. Wulfrin stepped through the beaded curtains to be met with the man himself. Abdullah lounged on a very ornate sofa, as he was being waited on hand and foot by an assortment of servants.

"Ah the red one makes an appearance this time," Abdulla said in between the grapes he was being fed. "And to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit, mongrel."

"I'm just here to do the thing," Wulfrin said trying to keep his conversation short. "You know, the big bad boss monster you can't seem to keep down."

"And why should I entrust such a task to a thief like yourself?"

"I'm not asking," Wulfrin said turning to leave. "This conversation is merely a formality."

The statement was true enough, as once Wulfrin left the hut, an info panel appeared before him signifying the quest had started. Once Wulfrin accepted, the quest log of all three members updated with the information regarding the steps to complete <<Bloodstained Land>>, a set of instructions Wulfrin was already familiar with.

"Alright Freyd," Wulfrin sighed as he rejoined his party. "You've got point. Once we get to Terra Firma's arena and you have his attention, give us the signal and we'll come rushing in."

"Well then," he added, smiling as Ciela blushed a little at not yet having opened her shop.  "Please be sure to let me know when you have.  I'll be glad to support a new business.  In the meantime, I'll be sure to let Freya know that you like her cooking."

Watching Wulfrin wander over to Abdullah's abode, Freyd tugged down his cowl a little tighter, preferring to keep himself concealed a while longer.  

"Abdullah's a mob boss, in every sense of the word.  He's a jerk, a killer, and also quite accustomed to sending NPC minions to do his bidding.  Simply put: he's a threat.  I prod him on principle, just to see if I can prompt him to grow beyond his programming.  While we can actually account for a bit of progress on that front, none of it is really positive.   I can only hope that a mob can learn this lesson better than most humans, or we risk feeding yet another petty tyrant and megalomaniac."  Freyd's words carried an unusual tone of disappointment as he spoke, as if he'd truly hoped to be able to redeem the mob's honour and poor behaviour.  A familiar quest prompt appeared and Wulfrin re-emerged with a dour expression on his face.

"So, I can assume that went about as well as usual?"  A smirk and shaking head signaled more disappointment, but only in Abdullah.  "Alright.  Let's do this thing.  Terra Firma typically spawns in a sandy basin not far from here, about a mile outside of Fortaleza.  It's fast.  I mean, REALLY fast.  Almost too much for its own good.  It's probably one of the hardest mobs to hit I have ever encountered in the game, but that speed undermines its own accuracy.  Let me go in first and piss it off a little.  You'll be safe if you stay on the rock wall surrounding the basin."

It didn't take long for them to reach their destination, which looked just as Freyd had described.  Ruddy red rock formed a natural cul-de-sac enclosed on the far end by a paid of collapsed columns that enclosed the improvised arena and kept Terra Firma contained.  A single, massive, sandy brown fin crested the silty sands just as they approached, confirming that the mob had already respawned.

"Too soon," Freyd added, flustered by how often he was having to clear this thing, yet having no viable alternative.  A quick hand gesture signaled the others to stop even as he and Persi leapt down to land with deliberately forceful impact.  Sand sharks navigated through sound, and he'd just screamed in its native tongue to garner its attention.

The beast had hardly turned when Freyd snapped his fingers and a bullet of pure void bolted from the shadows at his side to strike it like a torpedo, blasting the giant shark entirely out of the sands.  Persi had done her work well, as always.  Lancing forward the Whisper delivered his follow-up, smashing into the airborne land shark like a wrecking ball and to the tune of a screeching banshee as the wraps around his fists opened up their seals and seared the digital flesh right off it.  Dazed and twitching on the surface, Terra Firma might have blinked, wondering where the heck two freight trains had come from,.  

With a quick gesture, Freyd motioned his companions forward to try their own hands at the business.

Spoiler

Post Action | AoE-I (x15, 11 EN, +2 shift, +2/hit): 15 EN - (Rested 2/2; Stamina) = 12 EN.  
Free Action [skill] | Grappling Familiar (CD 0/5)
Free Action [item] | Crystal of Divine Light

ID #220875 | BD:6+7-4-1=8 (hit, Fallen +24).  DMG (15*48=720-150=570) to Terra Firma.  Familiar Stun applied.  (CD 3 | ST-B Locked)

Freyd takes double damage until his next turn.

Freyd | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 142/154 (154-12) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 105 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 6 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | V.D.: 127 
KnightessCiela | HP: 100/100 | EN: 28/28 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 26 | ACC: 5 | BLGT: 8 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18  
Wulfrin | HP 340/340 | EN 54/54 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 5 | LD 2 | BLD 24 | PARA | REC 2

(2,0,0) Terra Firma | HP: 380/950 (950-570) | DMG: 300 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 4 (0) | STUNNED | F.StunImm (0/3) 

Abilities:

• Move Swiftly | This boss is impervious to benefits provided by the Concentration skill. Additionally, all players suffer a -1 penalty to BD when attacking this boss.
  • Hard-Scaled | Paralysis, Paralytic Venom, and Freeze are ineffectual against this boss.
  • Deaf | This mob has no ears, and therefore is immune to the effects of debuff songs.
  • Weak Spots | On a Player's natural BD of 9 or 10 when attacking this creature, they will gain 50% Phase for that attack. This does not stack with the Phase enhancement.
  • Assault Mode | If a Player has exploited one of Terra Firma's <<Weak Spots>> during the battle, Terra Firma will activate <<Assault Mode>>. On an LD of 11+, this mob will identify stealthed Players. Its ACC and EVA will swap for the duration of its attack, then revert to normal. It will gain 50% Phase on a BD of 9, and 100% Phase on a BD of 10 or higher. BD modifiers such as ACC can activate these Phase attributes.

Edited by Freyd

Ciela gave Freyd a thumbs up, "I'll send a message over to you when I get it opened. Hopefully it'll be soon." She made sure to follow Wulfrin and Freyd very closely and not stray away from them, knowing that if she did she would have absolutely got lost. Especially in a desert such as this.

Ciela watched in awe as Freyd and Persi delivered their attacks. Freyd motioned for her and Wulfrin to join the battle. She ran in to hit Terra Firma, but it seemed as if her attack fell just short of hitting the large beast. Realizing she wasn't able to get a hit off, she ran back to safety and hid behind Wulfrin. "Your turn buddy!" She stayed back while she waited for Wulfrin to go and attack.

Ciela used this moment to take a second and catch her breath. She wasn't worried about how this battle was going to go. Since Freyd took away well over half of Terra Firma's HP, she knew it was not going to be difficult at all for him to end Terra Firma.

Post Action: ST-I vs Terra Firma
Free Action: None

ID: 220877 | BD: 5 (+2)=7 | DMG: 1 

Freyd | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 142/154 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 105 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 6 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | V.D.: 127 
KnightessCiela | HP: 100/100 | EN: 24/28  (28-4) | DMG: 5 | MIT: 26 | BLGT: 8 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18 | ACC: 2
Wulfrin | HP 340/340 | EN 54/54 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 5 | LD 2 | BLD 24 | PARA | REC 2

(2,0,0) Terra Firma | HP: 379/950 | DMG: 300 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 4 (0) |

Edited by KnightessCiela
Posted (edited)

Wulfrin traveled with Solaris flying over head. The phoenix rarely stretched its wings on its home floor, so Wulfrin allowed him to do so whenever they were there. Solaris eventually flew off towards the west, presumably to bathe in his well. The trip was just as dusty and harsh as the last time Wulfrin came with Freyd. Like before there was little build up to the fight. Freyd simply jumped in and allowed Persi to land her initial strike stunning the big monster. On Freyd's signal Ciela leapt into the ring and struck the beast on its hide. As suspected teh damage was minimal, and Wulfrin assumed his would be about the same.

Wulfrin leapt into the ring, Thunder Fang at the ready. The blade shined with a briliant light as he struck the beast's hide. As suspected minimal damage was dealt to the big boss monster, but at least he had hit this time. 

"Hit him Freyd!" Wulfrin yelled over the roar of Terra Firma as it shook off the stun. "I've got a stun queued up of you cant kill it this turn!"

Wulfrin took a stance ready to strike with his stunning tech art as a follow up. He focused his sight on Terra Firma and awaited Freyd's next strike.

NOTE: Updated Players to reflect the ACC Changes from Gungnir's Shard as the updated stat blocks were not used for Wulfrin and KnightessCiela (Ciela should have hit dealing 1 DMG after MIT)

Recovery Roll: Not Needed
Wulfrin has Full Energy

Post Action: ST-I vs Terra Firma (x10, -10 EN)
Free Action: None

ID: 220961 | BD: 7+5=12 | DMG: 14*10 = 140 - 150 = 1 minimum DMG to Terra Firma | CD 4 ST-B not active

Freyd | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 142/154 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 105 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 6 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | V.D.: 127 
KnightessCiela | HP: 100/100 | EN: 24/28 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 26 | ACC 2 | BLGT: 8 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18  
Wulfrin | HP 340/340 | EN 44/54 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 5 | LD 2 | BLD 24 | PARA | REC 2

(2,0,0) Terra Firma | HP: 378/950 | DMG: 300 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 4 (0) | STUNNED | F.StunImm (0/3) | (380-1) [from Ciela] | (379-1) [from Wulfrin]

Terra Firma's Turn

Terra Firma is stunned. Stun fades

KnightessCiela | HP: 100/100 | EN: 24/28 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 26 | ACC 2 | BLGT: 8 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18  
Wulfrin | HP 340/340 | EN 44/54 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 5 | LD 2 | BLD 24 | PARA | REC 2

(2,1,1) Terra Firma | HP: 378/950 | DMG: 300 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 4 | F.StunImm (1/3) | (380-1) [from Ciela] | (379-1) [from Wulfrin]

Edited by Wulfrin

This was a test, in Freyd's mind.  Would the mob get the better of him a second time, or would he maneuver into better results.  Some would argue that repetition with expectation of difference was a definition for madness.  Perhaps.  He chose, instead, to treat it as an exemplar of hope.  Few ever saw his actions for what they were, which was fine.  Randomness served him for many purposes, most of them quite deliberate, but it was often more convenient to let people simply think him odd and to play the fool.

And so it was that Freyd stood completely still, choosing to test a theory as he stared down a slowly rousing array of teeth propelled by two tons of muscle in the form of a viciously angry mob.  While it frenzied, ploughing through the silty surface in a bee line, the Whisper waited.  When it crested up and into the air, ready to dive bomb him like a crashing meteor, the Whisper waited.  When its maw closed upon him, thinking it was about to win, the Whisper smiled.  Chaos turned to stillness for one moment of pure patient perfection as Freyd's hands, pressed palm-to-palm, slid against each other like the arms of a pair of scissors pin-wheeling open.  Like black blades, sharpened upon the reverse, they sliced the sand shark in half in a single clean, precisely practiced kata followed only by the sickening twin thuds of two halves of a formerly imposing predator skidding on the sands and dissolving as though the surface was a cheese grater.  By the time they stopped, only two smears of orange pixels sinking into stained sands remained.

Freyd's hands completed their motion by pressing together once more, closing the breach in space that had been temporarily opened.  The whole thing looked and felt more like a tai-chi routine than a martial arts attack - too slow and too calm for the violence they had just witnessed.

"Heh." Freyd exhaled softly, releasing a pensive breath.  "Well, that certainly beats getting chomped in half.  Is everyone else alright?"

Spoiler

Freyd regains +4 EN
CD 5 (No REC proc) ID #220962
Cooldowns: Grappling Familiar (CD 1/5)

Post Action | AoE-II (x18, 14 EN, +2 shift, +2/hit): 18 EN - (Rested 1/2; Stamina) = 15 EN.  
Free Action [item] | Rhino Horn

ID #220963 | BD:7+7-4-1=9 (hit, Fallen +16, Rhino +3) (DMG: 18*43=774-150=624) to Terra Firma.  Dead.  So dead.  All the dead.

Freyd | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 131/154 (142+4-15) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 105 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 6 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | V.D.: 127 

(4,1,1) Terra Firma | HP: 0/950 | DMG: 300 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 4 | F.StunImm (1/3) (378-624)

Abilities:

• Move Swiftly | This boss is impervious to benefits provided by the Concentration skill. Additionally, all players suffer a -1 penalty to BD when attacking this boss.
  • Hard-Scaled | Paralysis, Paralytic Venom, and Freeze are ineffectual against this boss.
  • Deaf | This mob has no ears, and therefore is immune to the effects of debuff songs.
  • Weak Spots | On a Player's natural BD of 9 or 10 when attacking this creature, they will gain 50% Phase for that attack. This does not stack with the Phase enhancement.
  • Assault Mode | If a Player has exploited one of Terra Firma's <<Weak Spots>> during the battle, Terra Firma will activate <<Assault Mode>>. On an LD of 11+, this mob will identify stealthed Players. Its ACC and EVA will swap for the duration of its attack, then revert to normal. It will gain 50% Phase on a BD of 9, and 100% Phase on a BD of 10 or higher. BD modifiers such as ACC can activate these Phase attributes.

Loot Terra Firma: ID #220964 | LD: 11+7=18 | CD: 12
+2 materials (+2 LD odd)
7600 col (HP[950]*8 - incl. +2 CD even, +3 from roll)
T4 Rare Trinket 220964

Edited by Freyd

Ciela watched Freyd battle the large land shark in awe. She wondered to herself why he was having a western standoff with the shark for a moment. She refrained from making any jokes, as this was not the moment to do so. As Freyd landed the final hit, the shark was sliced clean in half before fading out of existence and sinking into the sands.

Ciela gave a thumbs up to Freyd as he checked on her and Wulfrin, "Yep! All good here. No shark bites for me." She smiled at him and gave him a once over. "Are you alright? That was so awesome." She looked at Freyd and Wulfrin with stars in her eyes. She was so excited that she felt she might burst. "That didn't take as long as my other battles have, I guess you're just super powerful." She looked over to Wulfrin, also giving him a once over and making sure he was okay.

Posted (edited)

“All good here,” Wulfrin said putting his blade away. “That one lasted about the same as the first time we did it.”

Circling above the arena was a streak of fire. After a few seconds Solaris returned to Wulfrin’s shoulder as he climbed out of the depression. Wulfrin half expected Abdullah to have sent some men after them, but at the moment the area was clear. Wulfrin eyed the horizon expecting to see the goons coming towards them, but nothing appeared. Wulfrin couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. He was rather exhausted with Abdullah, and he really didn't want to deal with any more of his goons.

"Looks like we're clear," Wulfrin turned back to his companions. "Don't get to used to this Ciela. Not very boss is a short two hit bout. They only get worse from here, but once everything is wrapped up, you should be good to start taking on larger scale threats. You don't happen to have a follow up for Sharkbait do you Freyd? I'm in the mood to take on something new. Might wait a few days for Ciela here to get some tier two stuff, so she can tag along if she wants."

Edited by Wulfrin

"There's always the baby shark training program," Freyd replied with a chuckle.  "Actually, it might be a good fit in this case.  I usually avoid it since most people that I bring along on this thing are so low level, but Ciela already has some meat on her bones."  Glancing back at his companions and realizing that they would have no idea what he meant, begged for the provision of additional details.  "Err... field boss?  Every floor... okay, more like 'most floors' have a commonly respawning field boss.  They spawn out in the wilds and often drop unique consumables.  Some are useful, others less so, but it's still a good experience."  Rubbing his chin, his gaze turning to the northern horizon, both other players would watch as his eyes filled with inky darkness until they turned solid black.

"It's not far."  By his tone, it was as if he could see the beast though how remained a mystery.  "Be prepared.  This one will be more of a group effort.  Just being near a field boss can mess with your stats, especially on lower floors.  You'll likely notice it too, Wulfrin, just by being near it.  Don't worry about holding back on this one, but let me get in the last shot so I can hold its aggro."  Instructions given, the Whisper stuffed his hands into a pair of well-concealed hoodie pockets and casually strode out into the desert.  "Time to see what you can do, Ciela."

It didn't take long to reach their destination.  Out in the open sands, vast dunes stretched high into the air, but also provided no cover whatsoever.  With the sun near its zenith, the heat was utterly oppressive.  Freyd didn't seem to mind it much, despite being covered head to toe in black, offering a smile to his companions as sweat poured down their respective faces.  

"This should be the place.  Oh, and heads up," he added, pointing immediately behind them.

Freyd uses Tracking on Sand Shark (Floor 5 field boss).

Posted (edited)

Freyd was right, the arena wasn't far. In fact the group had basically bee lined it there. Perhaps because Freyd had been there before and knew the way. As they entered the foreboding arena, Wulfrin felt a wave of energy wash over him. His weapon felt light in his hand, like he had lost a fair bit of power in his attacks. The field boss's level lock ability was in full effect. Wulfrin took point into the arena, and waited patiently for the beast to make itself know. In a flash the loose sand beneath his feet began to tremble.

A spire of dark brown, which Wulfrin had mistaken for a rock began to rocket towards him, parting the sand like the surface of the ocean. Just before it reached him, it disappeared bellow the surface. a massive earthy brown shark leapt form the sands behind Wulfrin with its toothy maw ready to clamp down on the swordsman. Despite the loose sand under him, Wulfrin was able to pivot and trigger his Sword Art, cutting a gash in the creature's hide. The Sand Shark fell to the sands and writhed disoriented, Wulfrin's stun taking full effect.

"Let's get this ball rolling!" Wulfrin shouted as he pushed forward, ready for the next attack.

Spoiler

Wulfrin regains +1 EN
CD 3 (No REC proc) ID #221023

Post Action | Tech-A (x10, 11 EN) 
Free Action | None

ID #221022 | BD:4+5-2=7 (hit) | DMG: 11*10=110-35=75 to Sand Shark | Stun Proc

Freyd (Tier 1 Adjusted) | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 131/154 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 6 | FLN: 4 | HLY: 4 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 2 | V.D.: 127
Wulfrin (Tier 1 Adjusted) | HP 340/340 | EN 35/54 (44+1-10) | DMG 11 | MIT 32 | ACC 5 | LD 2 | BLD 12 | PARA | REC 1

(0,0,1) Sand Shark | HP: 480/555 | DMG: 50 | MIT: 35 | BLD: 12 | ACC 1 | EVA: 2(0) | STUNNED | P.StunImm. (0/3) | (555-75)

Abilities:

• Bad Footing | Missing an attack against the Sand Shark causes the Player to get bogged down by the sandy environment, making the next attack against them deal 15 DMG more.
  • Sharp Jaws | On an MD 9-10, the Shark will reduce the MIT of its target by 10 for <<Sand Shark’s>> next attack, which will automatically target the same Player regardless of Hate values.
  • Weapon Lock | Only Sword Arts of Rank 4 or lower may be used against this boss.
  • Tier Lock | For the duration of the fight, all of the participants’ stats that scale with Tier are calculated as though they’re Tier 1. [DMG/MIT/BLEED enhancements etc.]

Edited by Wulfrin

"I know it's not going to always be this easy." Ciela chuckled after she spoke. She didn't have any luck with landing an attack on Terra Firma, so she was a little upset about it. Then Wulfrin asked Freyd about a follow up and Freyd confirmed. Ciela was amazed at Wulfrin and Freyd's readiness to jump into battle one after the other. 

Freyd stated that it was a short trek to the floor boss arena, and boy was he right. As the trio entered the arena, Ciela's entire body shuddered. As if it was warning her that this was about to be bad. Ciela noticed the big brown thing sitting in the sand like a rock, she assumed it was such until it began to move and barrel toward the trio. As Wulfrin did, she managed to dive out of the way just in time. As the sand shark began to burrow back into the ground she swiped at it. She took just a little to long to prepare her attack, by the time her sword art went off the shark was gone. She muttered to herself, "I can't hit anything today. I'm really mucking it up."

She perked up outwardly, encouraging her two companions. "You got this guys! Do the damage, hit the shark!"

Spoiler

Recovery Roll
ID: 221056 | CD: 12
KnightessCiela gains 2 energy
(24+1 out of combat=25) (25+2=27)

Post Action | ST-I vs Sand Shark(x4 DMG) (4 EN)
Free Action | None

ID: 221059 | BD: 1+2=3 | DMG: 0 (Miss)

Freyd (Tier 1 Adjusted) | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 131/154 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 6 | FLN: 4 | HLY: 4 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 2 | V.D.: 127
KnightessCiela | HP: 100/100 | EN: 23/28 (27-4=23 EN) | DMG: 5 | MIT: 26 | ACC 2 | BLGT: 8 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18 | Suffering from Bad Footing
Wulfrin (Tier 1 Adjusted) | HP 340/340 | EN 35/54 | DMG 11 | MIT 32 | ACC 5 | LD 2 | BLD 12 | PARA | REC 1

(0,0,1) Sand Shark | HP: 480/555 | DMG: 50 | MIT: 35 | BLD: 12 | ACC 1 | EVA: 2(0) | STUNNED | P.StunImm. (0/3) |

Abilities:

• Bad Footing | Missing an attack against the Sand Shark causes the Player to get bogged down by the sandy environment, making the next attack against them deal 15 DMG more.
  • Sharp Jaws | On an MD 9-10, the Shark will reduce the MIT of its target by 10 for <<Sand Shark’s>> next attack, which will automatically target the same Player regardless of Hate values.
  • Weapon Lock | Only Sword Arts of Rank 4 or lower may be used against this boss.
  • Tier Lock | For the duration of the fight, all of the participants’ stats that scale with Tier are calculated as though they’re Tier 1. [DMG/MIT/BLEED enhancements etc.]

Edited by KnightessCiela

"Just keep focused," Freyd offered to Ciela.  "As much as we like to blame ourselves for poor results, the outcomes of our choices are subject to the rules of the system.  Chance and preparations are both real factors.  Don't contort yourself trying to kick your own backside.  Just accept it and move on to the next decision.  Otherwise, you become the obstacle to your own success."  Blinking twice, Freyd realized how much he sounded like some sort of animated fortune cookie and turned to rush into the fray.  Despite Ciela having missed, her movements encircled the mob and improved their overall chances against it.  

Rushing forward while it was still dazed, Freyd managed to clock it about the head a few times before summersaulting back to maintain their surround.  Nowhere near as sturdy as Terra Firma, this mob was still durable and resilient, soon shaking off the status effect.  Thrashing about in a ravenous frenzy, it would use that unpredictable rage to its advantage.

'Snag it while you can.  We can't afford to let it go deep."

Spoiler

Post Action | R4 AoE-1 (x13, 9 EN, +2 Shift, +2/hit): 13 EN - (Rested 2/2; Stamina) = 10 EN.  Charge (CD 0/3, +2 EN)
Free Action [item] | Activate Rhino's Horn

ID #221098 | BD: 5+7-1=11 (hit, Charge +3, Rhino +3).  DMG (13*21=273-35=238) to sand shark. (CD 4 | ST-B locked)

Sand shark is stunned.  Stun fades.

Freyd (Tier 1 Adjusted) | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 119/154 (131-10-2) | DMG: 15 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 (3) | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 6 | FLN: 4 | HLY: 4 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 2 | V.D.: 127
KnightessCiela | HP: 100/100 | EN: 23/28 (27-4=23 EN) | DMG: 5 | MIT: 26 | ACC 2 | BLGT: 8 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18 | Suffering from Bad Footing
Wulfrin (Tier 1 Adjusted) | HP 340/340 | EN 35/54 | DMG 11 | MIT 32 | ACC 5 | LD 2 | BLD 12 | PARA | REC 1

(2,0,1) Sand Shark | HP: 242/555 | DMG: 50 | MIT: 35 | BLD: 12 | ACC 1 | EVA: 2(0) | STUNNED | P.StunImm. (1/3) (480-238)

Abilities:

Edited by Freyd
Posted (edited)

The shark had only just regained its senses before Wulfrin was already on top of it. With sword glowing a brilliant cerulean light, he carved into the sharks earthy hide. The beasties health was dropping fast. Of course it was they had a Freyd, and with him incredibly high damage numbers. Wulfrin could only dream to get to that point, but it hardly mattered at this moment. The tank not tank and given the order to attack, so Wulfrin attacked. The numbers output by Wulfrin were not quite as substantial, but he charged in anyway. The gash left in the side of the beast was a deep one, forcing The Sand Shark to roar with tremendous pain. Wulfrin leapt back allowing Ciela the opening she needed to strike. Wulfrin looked back at the knightess struggling to get unstuck from the sands.

"Alright Ciela!" Wulfrin yelled over the chaos of battle. "The floor is yours! Give 'em hell!"

Spoiler

Wulfrin recovers 2 EN
Recovery: ID 221099
CD 6 | Fail +0 EN

Post Action | R4 ST-1 (x10, 10 EN)
Free Action | None

ID #221100 | BD: 4+5-2=7 (hit) | CD 6 (ST-B Locked) |  DMG (11*10=110-35=75) to sand shark.

Freyd (Tier 1 Adjusted) | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 119/154 (131-10-2) | DMG: 15 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 (3) | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 6 | FLN: 4 | HLY: 4 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 2 | V.D.: 127
KnightessCiela | HP: 100/100 | EN: 23/28 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 26 | ACC 2 | BLGT: 8 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18 | Suffering from Bad Footing
Wulfrin (Tier 1 Adjusted) | HP 340/340 | EN 27/54 | DMG 11 | MIT 32 | ACC 5 | LD 2 | BLD 12 | PARA | REC 1

(2,0,2) Sand Shark | HP: 167/555 | DMG: 50 | MIT: 35 | BLD: 12 | ACC 1 | EVA: 2 | P.StunImm. (1/3) (242-75)

Abilities:

Edited by Wulfrin

Ciela perked up at the pep talk that was being given by Freyd. After he was finished speaking Ciela laughed as she watched him blink twice, it was so loud she could almost hear it. She held up her shield and took advantage of the fact that the shark was still stunned. She sprinted at it and activated her sword art, she wasn't missing this time. She slashed at the sand shark and looked at it's health bar and saw it tick down but so very little. She hopped backwards and was slightly dissapointed, but then realized that this boss is WAY WAY more powerful than her, so she's lucky she did anything.

She takes a very short moment to breathe, "I can't believe I actually hit it this time! Man this thing is beefy." She looked over to her companions, "I didn't exactly give it hell, but y'all can! You got this guys!"

Spoiler

Recovery:
ID: 221124 | CD: 8
KnightessCiela gains 2 Energy

Post Action | ST-I (x4 DMG) (4 EN)
Free Action | None

ID: 221126 | BD: 6 (+2 ACC = 8) | DMG: 5*4 = (20) 35 MIT-20 DMG = 1 DMG Min

Freyd (Tier 1 Adjusted) | HP: 1160/1160 | EN: 119/154 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 (3) | ACC: 7 | BH: 63 | LD: 6 | FLN: 4 | HLY: 4 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 2 | V.D.: 127
KnightessCiela | HP: 100/100 | EN: 21/28 (23+2=25) (25-4=21) | DMG: 5 | MIT: 26 | ACC 2 | BLGT: 8 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18 | Suffering from Bad Footing
Wulfrin (Tier 1 Adjusted) | HP 340/340 | EN 27/54 | DMG 11 | MIT 32 | ACC 5 | LD 2 | BLD 12 | PARA | REC 1

(2,0,2) Sand Shark | HP: 166/555 (167-1=166) | DMG: 50 | MIT: 35 | BLD: 12 | ACC 1 | EVA: 2 | P.StunImm. (1/3)

Abilities:

Edited by KnightessCiela